1. Votes must be in bold otherwise they won’t be counted.
2. Unvoting is not necessary but it is appreciated.
3. Lynches will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, his pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be unheeded. You may vote: no lynch – majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.
4. Deadline will be roughly 3 weeks stated at the beginning of each day.
5. The game is not to be discussed outside the thread.
6. Don’t edit or delete submitted posts.
7. Once you’re dead one “bah” post is fine, but nothing game related.
8. Don’t use smaller-than-normal text, invisible text, or any other board tag-related way of encoding extra information in your posts.
9. Don’t quote any PM’s from me, the Mod.
10. Night choices must be submitted to me in the given timeframe, no late choices will be accepted if you fail to submit one no action will occur. Nights will last approximately 72 hours.
11. Activity is a must. Please be considerate to the game you’ve committed to play. If you plan on being V/LA for longer than 48 hours please let me know. If you fail to post in 78 hours I will prod you. If you don’t pick up your prod in 24 hours I will begin looking for a replacement. I hate inactivity/quitters please play the game you signed up for.
12. Remember, it’s a game. It’s supposed to played. It’s supposed to be fun. Do your part.
13. Red is my color. Don’t use it.
14. I reserve the right to change or adapt these rules if necessary to respond to players trying to compromise the integrity of this game.
15. At a deadline the player with the most votes will be lynched. In the event of a tie no lynch will occur.