Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Sup bitches.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:54 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Vote Count:

Dr Pepper (3) - Blaze, Zodiark13, podium123456
podium123456 (2) - LynchMePls, Dr Pepper
Nexus (2) - Untrod Tripod, edmund.angles

Not Voting:

Albert B. Rampage, Nexus

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Day 1 Deadline:
3:30pm GMT - Thursday 9th September
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Welcome ABR.

Thoughts that might shake up this pretty slow game?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:12 pm

My first impression is that the Blaze bandwagon is scum driven. The second thought that strikes me is that podium could be distancing from his scumbuddy on that wagon. And my conclusion is that we are only on page 3 without much posting.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Blaze
Blaze
Townie
Blaze
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Blaze »

I realise everyone made jokey posts to vote just so we get things going....I should have gave a reason like that....but, I was not seroius at all about it afterall one guy can't do a lynch so I would have unvoted for him soon enough(when I come back online)

I was surprised by the reaction...but again my fault for not making up some random reason to show it was not serious.

Oh yea, I don't like DR pepper.....

the drink I mean....:wink:
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by LimMePls »

unvote
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Dr. Pepper, I wish you would talk like a normal person... it really isn't that clear exactly what specific things you are talking about at times.

Dr Pepper wrote:Things podium has lied about
  • Blaze's vote being random and light-hearted
    • giving Blaze the benefit of the doubt
    • while condemning me with assumptions
  • My reasons for voting Blaze
    • His OMGUS vote

How is any of this a lie? What exactly are you talking about? Where did i lie about blaze's vote being light hearted and random?

Where did i lie about your reasons for voting blaze?
Dr Pepper wrote: [*]hard since he's being defended for no reason[/list]
Don't know what you are trying to say here.
Dr Pepper wrote: [*]Me calling any player scummy

yes, i admitted that that was a mistake on my part. You voted someone and i thought you thought they were scummy, when you really only thought they were anti-town. Honestly, it's not THAT big of a deal... IMO, of course.
Dr Pepper wrote: [*]The severity of his slips[/list]
Huh?
Dr Pepper
Dr Pepper
Goon
Dr Pepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Dr Pepper »

OK, I will do this once and only once for you, podium. Hopefully you will see the pattern. It is not that hard.
Dr Pepper wrote: [Things podium has lied about] are [Blaze's vote being random and light-hearted] which is [giving Blaze the benefit of the doubt] [while condemning me with assumptions]

[My reasons for voting Blaze] are [His OMGUS vote] [and for pressure to contribute] which is [hard since he's being defended for no reason]
OK, kiddies. Lets play a game of answer the question
  • What do you think of Blaze's vote?
  • What do you think of podium's chainsaw defense of Blaze?
  • What do you think of LynchMe's LAL question?
  • What do you think of edmund's plan declared in post 9?
I think that ghostbusters is a pretty cool guy eh crosses the streams and doesnt afraid of no ghost.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Dr Pepper wrote:It is not that hard.

I'll ignore that you just insulted me... and say that YOU are the one that formatted it in an incorrect fashion.

You said 'things podium has lied about' with no dot, then listed the reasons and subreasons with dots. Then you use a black dot to say 'my reasons for voting blaze'... which taken as it is written looks like you are saying 'my reasons for voting blaze' is falling under 'things podium has lied about'. When apparently you intended for 'my reasons for voting blaze' to be a new category like the one you started with 'things podium has lied about'.

If you are going to converse in a fashion that is unorthodox, at least do it right.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dr Pepper wrote: [Things podium has lied about] are [Blaze's vote being random and light-hearted] which is [giving Blaze the benefit of the doubt] [while condemning me with assumptions]
You still didnt answer my question... how is any of that a lie?

Dr Pepper wrote: OK, kiddies. Lets play a game of answer the question
  • What do you think of LynchMe's LAL question?
Nearly everyone has weighed in on these subjects... are you reading the thread?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I just want to point something out. Dr P and podium are having an argument that, essentially, boils down to how they interpret this:
Blaze wrote:
VOTE:Dr Pepper
which, I'd like to remind you guys was
- the 3rd post in the game
- in response to a random vote.

so, I guess what I'm trying to say is
- chill
- out
- dude

I'm not going to make judgement on either podium or dr p's alignment, although I agree with what people have said in that we will probably find scum on the blaze wagon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:29 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Dr Pepper wrote: OK, kiddies. Lets play a game of answer the question
RVS OMGUS, hardly worth giving it the time of day/night/evening.
[*]What do you think of podium's chainsaw defense of Blaze?
You attempting to make out podium as scum for making a legitimate attack against you. I might consider it such if you weren't under fire yourself.
[*]What do you think of LynchMe's LAL question?
As podium says, already been said, but for your sake, I'll repeat myself. Perfectly legit tactic to get players to post more, but actually lynching lurkers is a no-no.
[*]What do you think of edmund's plan declared in post 9?[/list]
Fine. In fact, tbh, I would suggest we lynch Blaze. He seems from my point of view to be the weakest link in the town, ignoring recently-replaced-in Al.

Also, @everyone, care to share your opininons on this post I made? It seemed to have gotten lost under the creation of a new thread page.
I'm suddenly finding it very suspicous that Dr P. was the only one that considered Blaze's vote to be OMGUS, and for him to attempt to pursuade everyone it was, only for Blaze to come out and say it was.
tl;dr, Dr P. and Blaze are scumbiddies, and I found possible evidence.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Zodiark13 wrote: Also, @everyone, care to share your opininons on this post I made? It seemed to have gotten lost under the creation of a new thread page.
I'm suddenly finding it very suspicous that Dr P. was the only one that considered Blaze's vote to be OMGUS, and for him to attempt to pursuade everyone it was, only for Blaze to come out and say it was.
tl;dr, Dr P. and Blaze are scumbiddies, and I found possible evidence.
I don't follow. What's your evidence?
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Nexus »

edmund.angles wrote:@Dr. Pepper:
Why do you avoid the word scummy? It's certainly not true that you have not
implied
that somthing was scummy. An example:
Dr. Pepper wrote:Edmund's "plan"

* Lurkers get replaced, scum get lynched
* May be used to distance from future a lynch
about Nexus: I didn't like his "callousness with human life". Two votes came in pretty closely spaced and he didn't bother to count the total before voting.

about LynchMePis and Nexus: I find it scummy that they put so much weight on a random vote.

unvote vote Nexus
*returns with a flourish*

Surely if I was that callous with human life, I would've kept the vote on?

I made a mistake not tallying up, though.

I don't understand what Zodiark is getting at, either. Care to elaborate?
Trans rights are human rights.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:08 pm

So the game is taking on a slower rhythm now. Who will get lynched today? Who knows...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Blaze comes across as a town learning the ropes for now, I don't have much suspicion for him yet.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

I don't follow. What's your evidence?
Also, please note I said possible.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
edmund.angles
edmund.angles
Goon
edmund.angles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:51 am

Post by edmund.angles »

about Zodiark13's scumbuddy speculation (Blaze,Dr. Pepper): I find scumbuddy speculation pretty useless, it is difficult enough to find one scum at a time, creating complicated theories about connections will only distract us.

@Nexus: It is pretty clear to me that you did not want to bring anyone to 'L-2'- your immediate retraction made that clear. However I consider it a scum tell not to read the thread carefully (scum know their enemies).

about Dr. Pepper: I dislike him avoiding to call things scummy, seems to me like he's not standing by his ideas. Secondly, he OMGUS'ed podium even though he complained about OMGUS. And generally, I find his arguments weird. On the plus side though, he is an active contributor.

about alleged chainsaw defense of Blaze by podium123456: I disagree, Dr. Pepper has done enough weird things to come under suspicion.

@Nexus, Untrod Tripod, Blaze, LynchMePIs and ABR: I would very much like to hear about your suspicions.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:36 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Blaze comes across as a town learning the ropes for now, I don't have much suspicion for him yet.
TBH I've actually been thinking this myself. The fact that he joined the site 10-ish days ago doesn't help.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:05 am

Post by LimMePls »

edmund.angles wrote:about Zodiark13's scumbuddy speculation (Blaze,Dr. Pepper): I find scumbuddy speculation pretty useless, it is difficult enough to find one scum at a time, creating complicated theories about connections will only distract us.
Do you mean D1, or ever? Cause I've caught scum by finding connections between them and I think it's a very useful tool.

As for my "suspicions" I don't have much new to add. I was suspicious of Blaze because I thought he was admitting to OMGUS, but then he came back and explained that he was randoming. The interaction between Dr. P and podium is interesting, I'm still watching it to see how it shakes out. Right now I'm leaning town on Zodiark.

Dr. Pepper's bullet lists are starting to annoy me.
untrod tripod wrote:I'm not going to make judgement on either podium or dr p's alignment, although I agree with what people have said in that we will probably find scum on the blaze wagon.
Are you gonna make a judgment about something else then perhaps? This post was incredibly wishy-washy. You wanna take a stand on anything? Post 60 was a big ball of saying nothing in as many words as possible.

Vote: untrod tripod

V/LA on weekends
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by podium123456 »

ok well, my back and forth with DP has died down for the moment. i'll try to reread things a little closer in a bit. welcome to albert.

I will say that i really found lynchmepls and nexus's votes to be scummier than Dr. Pepper's actions at the time i voted him. However, i was much more interested in seeing how dr. pepper would react to some pressure/accusations, than i was in voting for either LMP or Nexus. i haven't been impressed with DP's behavior so far... i wanted to probe him a little more before i said this (for fear that he would act differently because of it), but he seems to have disappeared... and things need to move along. cant say right now if his poor handling is scum based or town based.

LMP and nexus, your votes on blaze looked
really
bad... definitely possible that it was scum trying to take advantage of the situation. that's not to say that it was... but it definitely looks like it could be a possibility.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by Nexus »

Albert B. Rampage:
He gives some vague analysis, but it's not really giving us any information about who he thinks is scum, except for podium, and it's only a vague "he might be scum distancing." Granted, there are only three pages, but eh, seems a little wishy washy.

Blaze:
Three posts. "Random" vote, which then turned into an OMGUS vote,which he admitted. He also feels like he needs to justify his random vote, which you don't really need to do. However, the fact he seems surprised by the suspicion on him gives me newbie vibes, and I can't see him being scum right now. I made a mistake, but eh.

Dr Pepper:
Bullet lists. I'm undecided on them. He moans that Blaze hasn't really contributed, but I would argue that in three pages, noone's really contributed. Of course Blaze is going to try to get you off his case-if he's town, he's not gonna let you start a wagon. So, that's a poor argument against him.

Absolutely no explanation of his podium vote, posting a video saying "wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong" IS NOT a valid reasoning.

Podium didn't lie about Blaze-he gave his opinion based upon the facts he's been given by Blaze. That's not a lie.

edmund.angles:
I don't agree with LaL necessarily, but it's preferable to no lynch on Day 1. Also votes me for "putting so much weight on a random vote" and my "Callousness of human life", which I've defended. I'd say that Dr. Pepper is putting as much, if not more weight on a random vote-I took my vote off, and have't mentioned it since 'cos I have changed my mind.

LynchMePls:
Nothing really stands out, he votes Blaze for a fair reason, and then he votes untrod tripod for a fair reason.

podium123456:
I don't think he's really lied. I think Dr Pepper is looking for things that aren't there. In answer to your "our votes look really bad," yeah, I guess so, but I dunno what else to say. I believed in the Blaze wagon until he explained himself. When I re-read his explanation, I decided to stay off the Blaze wagon.

untrod tripod:
Oh hey, it's your scumday. Happy scumday. He hasn't really posted much, but again, lack of content from everyone, so it's not really anything major.

Zodiark13:
Posts a video. Pointless. Entertaining video, yeah, but pointless. Insults Dr Pepper for no real reason, yeah, he made a spelling mistake, big whoop, insulting people is not really very condusive to a good working environment.

I don't even know how you can think that makes them scumbuddies. It occurred during the RVS, I don't think scumbuddies need to do that so early. And then you change your mind anyway.

So, my suspicions are probably Dr Pepper and Zodiark. I made a mistake with the Blaze wagon, but eh, we all make mistakes.
Trans rights are human rights.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:31 am

Vote Untrod Tripod

I will go ahead and join the bandwagon. I'm keeping an eye on Dr.Pepper.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote Untrod Tripod

I will go ahead and join the bandwagon. I'm keeping an eye on Dr.Pepper.
well technically your second vote makes it a bandwagon, especially the part where there's no reason given for it.
LynchMePls wrote:Are you gonna make a judgment about something else then perhaps? This post was incredibly wishy-washy. You wanna take a stand on anything? Post 60 was a big ball of saying nothing in as many words as possible.
Vote: untrod tripod
bloodthirsty much? I realize that voting and stuff has to take place at the beginning of the game, but I really don't think you can make hard and fast calls on someone's alignment with this little information given. I'm getting scummy vibes from Dr P's posts like this
Dr Pepper wrote:Things podium has lied about
Blaze's vote being random and light-hearted
giving Blaze the benefit of the doubt
while condemning me with assumptions
My reasons for voting Blaze
His OMGUS vote
and for pressure to contribute
hard since he's being defended for no reason
Me calling any player scummy
The severity of his slips
I'm a cautious players, so I tend to avoid saying "he's scum, he's scum, he's scum" early. That's just how I roll.

A question to Nexus and LMP: why did you vote on the Blaze bandwagon?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:34 am

Post by LimMePls »

Untrod Tripod wrote:bloodthirsty much? I realize that voting and stuff has to take place at the beginning of the game, but I really don't think you can make hard and fast calls on someone's alignment with this little information given. I'm getting scummy vibes from Dr P's posts like this [/quote[

What exactly is bloodthirsty about my voting you? My vote wasn't on anyone, and you said something I didn't like, so I voted you. Calling it bloodthirsty is really interesting.
Untrod Tripod wrote:A question to Nexus and LMP: why did you vote on the Blaze bandwagon?
I've already explained this. He made a statement that read to me like he was making a deliberate OMGUS vote, and not a random vote. He has since come back and explained that it was RVS and he sounded believable, so I unvoted. Now some return questions: What was wrong with my vote? Exactly what about the vote was bad?

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”