Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

I really really really don't want to take up any of your precious deal time, to be mismanaged and taken up by yours truly. And I definitely don't fucking want to be in this game anymore since I can read the flavor even after I'm dead and that's about the only nice thing about it.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

This is a public service announcement reminding you that ZZZX is eager for you to join the discussion but is fucking unable to answer a simple question like why Ricastle is town to him?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:37 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Um if I have to make the game-clinching decision in this thing we are all in a lot of trouble.

I'm in a position now where I thought I'd be dead long ago so I'm hardly even up to date. But what I've got in reserve is that I still feel that NJ/Loran is town, and I am cooling on my scum read of ricastle, though if he is scum it's still epic that he got saved by a town doc from the town vig. I think radja's push against blue moon that I mindlessly followed (I kind of mindlessly followed radja a lot this game, that's what I get for reading level-headedness as a town tell in a game full of vitriol and crap) means blue cannot be scum either. So I'm basically POEing myself down to zzzx (formerly woody) which is actually comforting, because I don't want to live in a world where one of the shitposters that made this game so unbearable for such long stretches isn't scum.

Not voting yet, but I'm provisionally ready to vote zzzx. I feel good that my strongest townread is already voting there, but I don't want to give anyone a chance to hammer before I can at least do a little bit of reengagement with the game state. If zzzx is scum my next best read is still ricastle, as outlandish as his being scum here may now seem. Blue ain't scum, and I'm basically willing to stake the game on my loran townread because I'm generally much more confident in my ability to townread than my ability to scum read. Radja misread notwithstanding.

Also, hey everyone, sorry for trying to set records for most prods ever this game. I blame mish mash. And procrastination. And defeatism. I'll get better.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 2549, Loranthaceae wrote:My point is your intelligence seems very selective, in tune with a scummy win condition.
And my point is that you're contrasting my judgment of Boon before his flip with my judgment of Klingon and Radja's behaviour after their flips. As I said, looking at Boon's behaviour in hindsight, he looks like obvtown, so my analyses are consistent if you compare them fairly.

In post 2549, Loranthaceae wrote:What tell is in 2476?
He gave superfluous justification for joining a wagon he should have been on ages ago, similar to how Klingon overexplained her vote on Blue to make it as safe as possible.

In post 2549, Loranthaceae wrote:What the fuck did you do in the aformentioned post, did you erase someone's last two sentences WHAAATT THE FUFUCK?? in a town manner WHAT?! but if it makes you feel good it can't be that bad right?
lmao. By misrepping me you actually ended up proving my point. It was
Radja
who erased Blue's sentences (/)!

And if you just so happened to miss what you apparently consider a solid tell from Radja in favour of pushing a scum vig theory then I wonder how much you're really trying to progressively scumhunt here. Because all I have seen you doing is strategically targeting the most charismatic players besides you with no reasoning behind it.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 2553, Ricastle wrote:
In post 2549, Loranthaceae wrote:My point is your intelligence seems very selective, in tune with a scummy win condition.
And my point is that you're contrasting my judgment of Boon before his flip with my judgment of Klingon and Radja's behaviour after their flips. As I said, looking at Boon's behaviour in hindsight, he looks like obvtown, so my analyses are consistent if you compare them fairly.

The problem is you're supposedly trying to clear people based on their supposed alignment indicative interaction with flipped scum and I think that's way more difficult than realizing Boon was town before his flip. Also you are not succeeding in convincing anyone of your argumentation's legitimacy. The only one who likes your townread on Moon is Moon and I doubt he understands where you're coming from if he is town.
In post 2549, Loranthaceae wrote:What tell is in 2476?
He gave superfluous justification for joining a wagon he should have been on ages ago, similar to how Klingon overexplained her vote on Blue to make it as safe as possible.
I like this tell but why didn't you tell it like this sooner instead of wrapping it in mysterious comparisons with how you supposedly got Klingon, which you didn't do because then Boon woudn't have had to eat rope now would he?

In post 2549, Loranthaceae wrote:What the fuck did you do in the aformentioned post, did you erase someone's last two sentences WHAAATT THE FUFUCK?? in a town manner WHAT?! but if it makes you feel good it can't be that bad right?
lmao. By misrepping me you actually ended up proving my point. It was
Radja
who erased Blue's sentences (/)!

And if you just so happened to miss what you apparently consider a solid tell from Radja in favour of pushing a scum vig theory then I wonder how much you're really trying to progressively scumhunt here. Because all I have seen you doing is strategically targeting the most charismatic players besides you with no reasoning behind it.

Leave my scum vig theory out of this for now, why is this alignment indicative, this erasing of sentences, bearing in mind that he at least attempted to make it look like he's scowling him for inactivity... how the fuck did you interpret this as scummy again?
BlueMoonRising
BlueMoonRising
Goon
BlueMoonRising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by BlueMoonRising »

Vote: Loranthaceae

Being a sore loser isn't very endearing.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Aneninen »

'Have you noticed?' Loranthaceae asked. 'We're almost there! Just check the time!'

'Hurray.' A sarcastic answer came. 'And what are we supposed to do without the disk and with a murder on the loose?'

'We still can do a thing or two, can't we?' Loranthaceae responded.

'Like what?' Another traveller joined the conversation.

'As a start, we could check out the webpage we need to destroy.'

'Check it out, yeah. So as to modify The Time? What exactly are you up to?!' A tense answer arrived.

'Well, even if the disk is missing, I might be able to break the page down. You know, I'm not an expert but I could perform a couple of tricks and after all, it's only a forum which is dedicated to-' He stopped and looked around. 'Oh never mind, I'll explain it when we're-'

'Wait, wait, WAIT!' Someone shouted. 'And you know these things because...'

'Erm.' Loranthaceae stepped back. 'I... er... had some time and read some files on the computer while...'

'Or, there's another possibility.' The voice sounded menacingly. 'You know all these things because YOU'RE THE ONE WE'RE SEARCHING FOR!'

'But, but-'

'Okay, GET HIM!'

'Wait, I could tell you everything I know but you're about to do the wrong thing! I'm on your side and-'

But at that point, noone really cared about his answer.

Vote Count 5.01
Loranthaceae
(3) – Ricastle, ZZZX, BlueMoonRising –
Lynched!

ZZZX
(1) – Loranthaceae

Not Voting
(1) – OhGodMyLife

With
players in play, it will take
to Lynch.

Loranthaceae
Vanilla Townie
has been lynched on
Day5

Please, send your Night Actions (if you have any) via PM before Deadline!

The Deadline is (expired on 2015-08-31 15:00:00)

Last edited by Aneninen on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

Chapter Six

Three travellers.
The enemy within.

The House eventually reached the time it travelled to. Long ago it'd seemed to be an easy trip. At that time it felt like a nightmare.

'And now...' asked one of the travellers.

'Maybe we should tell everything we know.' Another one of them answered.

'You're beginning.'

'Why me? Why not you?'

'Or' the third traveller joined 'you could take a look at this.' A scrap of paper was held high.

'What's that?' The first one grabbed the paper. 'Where did you find it?'

'In our latest victim's hand.'

'It says: Maf... 10. 1... make t... not to be play...'

'What does that mean?'

'I think I have an idea, but I want to hear your thoughts first.'

BlueMoonRising
Vanilla Townie
has been killed at
Night5

Vote Count 6.00
Not Voting
(5) – ZZZX, OhGodMyLife, Ricastle

With
to Lynch.

The Deadline is (expired on 2015-09-14 21:21:00)
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:11 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Seriously god damn it blue moon
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by ZZZX »

I'd like to hear each one of your opinions on this state.

Go.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:42 pm

Post by Ricastle »

My opinion is that it's confirmed that one of the above posters is scum. It's looking massively more probable to be OGML based on their openings here and their general play, but then there's the fact that Radja could have blocked Thor on the night it was looking like he was going to shoot OGML...and ZZZX totally disappeared yesterday after NJ charged in playing the offensive-defensive.

I'll analyse this thoroughly later. We have tons of time after all.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:18 am

Post by ZZZX »

The fact that they didnt block thor even though he was saying he will shoot OGML makes me pretty hesistent on thinking on him as scum. I am thinking this through but I might just vote for you ricas. For being the more probable to be scum here. To be honest I have a town read on you but town reads can't fill for cold hard facts.
redacted
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Ricastle »

Looks like we're on the same page. Interesting.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:11 am

Post by ZZZX »

On other news...

Where hte fuck is OGML?
redacted
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:47 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I'm just flabbergasted that the moment I tried to do something helpful my one townread comes along and hammers my other then dies leaving me in exactly the position I did not want to be in.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by Aneninen »

'Those numbers are the date.' One of the travellers went on.

'Thank you Mr. Obvious.' The answer came. 'Care to tell us something new?'

'Maf goes for MafiaScum.'

'Which is...'

'A kind of game.' The third of them joined the conversation.

'Wait a minute. I... I know that we are to sabotage it. But... Holy Sh-t, a game? A GAME? Three of us are alive, the whole Trip has turned into a nightmare and we're here to sabotage A F-CKING GAME?! I just... That's BULLSH-T!'

Vote Count 6.01
Not Voting
(3) – ZZZX, OhGodMyLife, Ricastle

With
to Lynch.

The Deadline is (expired on 2015-09-14 21:21:00)
Last edited by Aneninen on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Ricastle »

ZZZX, OGML, I'm going to need you both to make arguments for and against (respectively) why scum!OGML would repeatedly and vehemently ask to be vigshot, and why Radja didn't block Thor on the night it could be safely assumed that he would shoot OGML. OGML, I'd also like a good explanation on why you refuse to be replaced when you said on D2 that if you weren't fully engaged by D3, you'd do so; because it's clear you have not been fully engaged at any point so far.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:49 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

My explanation for never accepting a replacement is that I felt my slot was doomed and didn't want anyone to replace into a hopeless position. I still find the position I've ended up in completely ludicrous. Instead of being dead days ago I'm either the decision making uninformed kingmaker or the endgame mislynch I was always trying to prevent myself from becoming.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Ricastle »

That's not a good explanation. The only reason your slot is/was 'doomed' is because you're in it; unless there's another irreversible predicament your slot was put in that I completely missed?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:55 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Sorry? It was more emotion than reason at the time. I felt like I had been set up as prime mislynch bait by the preceding events and I was determined to not be mislynch bait at this stage of the game.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:57 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

This game was also a hairy suckfest of bickering egos for long stretches, that was coloring my decision to not replace out for a little bit too.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:09 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

My analysis of what has happened since this day started is that zzzx prompted for opinions, mirrored his close enough to yours that you felt like you were on the same page, then turned the microscope back onto me and melted into the shadows to let you have at it.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Ricastle »

I'm fully ready to vote ZZZX, honestly, but I need to hear his say first. I really don't want to fuck things up after all this.

After all, there is still some doubt. Woody was a massively convincing character and you assumedly have considerable experience.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:39 am

Post by ZZZX »

I will gambit on the chance that Thor nor getting blocked has nothing to do with someone not paying enough attention. I wish you were town ric but sadly all things point that way. We both agree we view each other as the most likely scum. And unless scum had some weird reason this is 100% true for one of us.

Sadly for this game... The answer is me.
VOTE: rica

With this I bet the whole game... On one thought.
redacted
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:55 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote: Ricastle

To paraphrase something I've been saying in a less public thread, I'm a dirty dirty lurker and Yosarian2 would have lynched my ass days ago.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”