Soapbar
Soapbar
Goon
Soapbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Soapbar »

Welp, well played scum-team, thanks for the feedback Hindu.

Read the Dead PT, activity is the only real thing I saw brought up about me (surprising since I thought I played a lot worse), I'll try to work on it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1025, Soapbar wrote:Welp, well played scum-team, thanks for the feedback Hindu.

Read the Dead PT, activity is the only real thing I saw brought up about me (surprising since I thought I played a lot worse), I'll try to work on it.

I don't think you played badly. I mean, scumhunting is a thing that takes time to develop. Being active when you know you're town is a big component to helping the rest of the town and is something that's easily fixed which is why I highlighted it. Dead PT was surprisingly devoid of much mention from the players who died early-game.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by supercool898 »

Yeah dead PT was pretty weird... It feels like a lot of people didn't even make a single post in it. Also, was fro99er co-modding the game or had an alt in the game or something? How was he in the dead PT?
I go by Super for short
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:53 am

Post by Marquis »

i was watching this game toward the end because i think i got a namedrop - liked seeing the encryptor enabler used again, was upset over fire/nos being considered for the lynch before supercool. a lot of firesong's analysis/posting seemed blatantly illogical and not up to speed, yes, but that's nowhere near as indicative as scum as someone blatantly playing it safe and being active yet reserved. "are they actually attempting to/clearly want to solve the game?" is a townhunting question i use a lot and the answer was yes for fire/nos.

ftr i believe prior to my v/la my scumteam pick was supercool and one of {maxous/mario} by PoE, preferring the former. mario played well and i thought some of his reactions were pretty genuine.

sorry to crash the party i just thought town would lynch right at least once more and i'm kinda sad
link in bio
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1027, supercool898 wrote:Yeah dead PT was pretty weird... It feels like a lot of people didn't even make a single post in it. Also, was fro99er co-modding the game or had an alt in the game or something? How was he in the dead PT?

I asked CO for access because I was spectating (Glork was in the game, so yeah, I followed along)
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:39 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1029, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1027, supercool898 wrote:Yeah dead PT was pretty weird... It feels like a lot of people didn't even make a single post in it. Also, was fro99er co-modding the game or had an alt in the game or something? How was he in the dead PT?

I asked CO for access because I was spectating (Glork was in the game, so yeah, I followed along)

Only for him to basically commit suicide on a lurker n1. :twisted:
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:24 am

Post by supercool898 »

That must have been rather anticlimactic :3
I go by Super for short
N