Syndesis
Syndesis
Goon
Syndesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Syndesis »

GG town, you deserve the win. Thank you to Robster for having faith and making this game fun and to implosion for hanging in there and trying to rescue my apathetic rear today. And of course thanks to Met for resuscitating this game! I enjoyed playing with y'all even if I started slowly dying around the two month mark.

Spoiler: @Ras
In post 2147, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 2139, Syndesis wrote:I should not have joined this game.
Don't feel bad, you would have won if not for kirro, nino, and rubixxx all replacing out and said replacements being mostly reasonable people; all of these conditions had to be met. An unlikely thing to happen, in retrospect.
Your bussing also convinced most town initially, which is why I could not get you lynched you day 4.
I may have gotten a little melodramatic there because what I mostly meant was that I didn't expect to be alive in a game rapidly approaching endgame at the end of April, at which time I was so exhausted that it was all I could do not to prodge five times in a row. On the other hand, how did this game go to deadline every single Day? ;____; (not to mention the hilarious D1 no lynch)

Thank you for the feel-better though. I think the replacements being competent and non-lurky and having fresh, non-apathetic eyes threw a wrench in my "apathy/coast/win" plan (not that that was ever a
good
plan, let's be honest).

also it was fun playing with you again even though you mislynched me mrrarghrrrar

Spoiler: @implosion
In post 2154, implosion wrote:I really did not enjoy this game very much. When I got my role PM I was excited for a role I hadn't been before but being fake-innoed as a traitor kind of sucks. I had no strong motivation to look town anymore because my lynch was off the table and I couldn't win the game on my own. Ostensibly my only imperative was to make Synd look town and it's not really fun playing in that way of only caring how someone else is perceived. It also isn't fun being more or less forced into a specific tactic because nothing else benefitted my cause (obviously I had no reason whatsoever to bus after GR flipped and only nominal motivation if that before).

Regardless of that, gg.

I am actually ironically probably the most curious about the scum PT because I'm curious how obviously I was the traitor to scum <_<
I can't even imagine how difficult it must be to play traitor and I think the way things panned out you were stuck in a very awkward position (I said this in the PT but bussing GR was approximately the stupidest decision in my life). My survivability as scum is Not Good and you ended up chained to me, sorry.

Uh...crumbs. For a while we actually thought BBT was the traitor (he even claimed scum). As Met mentioned, I caught your slip, but it was super subtle and I doubt I would have noticed had I not been on the lookout for traitor crumbs. And no one did notice, lol.
In post 2165, implosion wrote:(Also just to be clear, no hard feelings at all toward either GR or synd,
although I do have some towards shortcut/taisho
:|)
A little, yeah. Just a little.

@
RC
: why did I not kill you N1, my life would have been so much better dammit
@
Dierfire
: alas, poor Dierfire, we never knew ye

I would appreciate any pointers on my scumplay anyone is willing to offer, I guess? I mean. I know I'm bad, and I kind of even know why I'm bad sometimes, but I don't really know how to not be bad apart from just...playing more.

I am okay with the release of the PT if possible (though all you're missing is pages and pages of me screaming to myself, pretty much). I can look for a few quotes later.

I think this is probably enough rambling for now. I honestly expected to be saltier but I think I am out of the ability to care about this game.
and yet the flower blooming / both winter and death defies
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 2166, RadiantCowbells wrote:if Raskol had gotten lynched after his play on D4 and D5 I would have been astounded and disgusted.
+1

Congrats, town! This game was fun to watch. There were some moments on day 1 and 2 that made me laugh really hard. :)
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Postie, what did I have for breakfast 2 nights ago again?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Postie »

Interesting question. Don't remember.
Why?
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Wed May 11, 2016 4:42 pm

In post 2178, Postie wrote:Don't remember.
Just making sure!
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 7:10 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 307, Raskolnikov wrote: I was indeed scumreading her at that point in the game my good friend syndesis.
In post 1718, Raskolnikov wrote:Let's lynch syndesis. Leave my friend golden robster alone :D
Rask I do have to say I find it ironic that you basically called both non-traitor scum your friend this game :lol:
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Thu May 12, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Next level strats, buddying mafia to avoid nk.
deranged and incoherent
?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

@Syn, I will give you feedback in a week. PM me. I'd do it now but RL.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2016 6:06 am

Post by kirroha »

I had no idea this game was going to last so long as to move into my revision period, sorry. Good job guys!
with a chainsaw.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I bugged the listmod for the PTs a few days ago but no response as of yet :/
deranged and incoherent
?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 7:18 pm

gg
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by N »

GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”