Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I thought this game was still going from the thread title XD Well played mafia
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2723, Antihero wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=57689
there was 1 town neighborizer 1 scum neighborizer we didn't lynch either

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=23589
two town millers, didn't lynch both
They are both larges from years ago so relevance is ehh. Not really the same thing either; multiple miller is logical, multiple neighbourizer is whatever. How is multiple doc on N2 logical? I don't class them in the same category as doctor or similar you can't balance a game with roles like miller/neighbourizer only can you? they are not really power. Tracker, watcher, JK, Show something more relevant instead of basically examples which are not very similar to this at all.

Why didn't you explain why one of the docs wasn't a tracker?
In post 2723, Antihero wrote: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=62944
this one's a theme, but i had a nearly identical copy of another townie's role as scum and didn't get lynched when i claimed and got cc'ed
Its a theme as you said so not relevant. We are not talking about themes, or football, or cricket... normals.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Marquis »

link in bio
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2458, Slandaar wrote:1805 is a brilliant example of what I was talking about. You can see the synergy with the double rolecop there. You can't here.

3 shot vig
1 shot bp
2 Rolecop neighbours

The game above is balanced because you can logically deduce both rolecops are town both being neighbours.
To further the point AH here was an example shown in the game with 2 of the same role but the difference here is they were neighboured up which gives you a hint. Like you can see how town can work it out. The neighbourhood is there for that very purpose right? seems obvious to me.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

That hammer on infinity made me really mad though. Fuck that shit.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Well, after seeing him flip town it did.
deranged and incoherent
?
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

In post 2728, Slandaar wrote:To further the point AH here was an example shown in the game with 2 of the same role but the difference here is they were neighboured up which gives you a hint. Like you can see how town can work it out. The neighbourhood is there for that very purpose right? seems obvious to me.
The rolecops didn't use it for that purpose in the actual game, though. (But yes, the neighbourhood was intentionally added as a clue that something screwy was going on; I was in that review.)
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Why would they need a hint if town wouldn't just lynch a cc? Dear oh dear reviewers.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Slandaar »

I shall summarise quickly and then done because you guys don't really seem to have an argument :]

You are trying to be too clever for your own good with this setup and didn't really understand what you were doing. It can't be balanced without changing the sitemeta. You can change this by adding setups like this to the meta but when you do that the first few will run hugely scum favoured until towns get used to it.

So, you are either trying to shift meta for what reason I don't know which is terrible and you should probably announce it to ensure some games don't run 80/20 or so. Even then your setups are not going to be balanced just based on the fact you are removing counterclaims (which is very protown) from the meta when all previous setups are based around using games within the counterclaiming meta.

I mean really.

Perhaps you didn't see the difference between 2 docs and 2 neighbourisers but now you should. As I say they are different they might be 'power' but only one of the roles can be used to balance setups properly. 4 Millers 4 Neighbours is what? 4 docs 4 trackers is something. Again if you had a setup with 4 millers 2 cops then people can deduce both cops are town, if you have 1 cop, 2 doc, 1 (scum) tracker, 1 watcher, 1 vig or whatever people are going to lynch the docs it's really obvious that is what happens which is why you wouldn't have the same setup but with 2 trackers one of which is town...
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by N »

GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”