Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 2084, CCC wrote:Oh, I see what you're getting at, now. In which case you're asking the wrong question.

The right question isn't whether House or Gamma (who looked like easy mislynch bait at the end of Day 2) would be the greater long-term threat. The right question to ask is whether House or Grendel would have been the greater short-term (i.e. over the next Day) threat.

Given how hard House was pushing Gamma and his previous success in pushing his scumreads to lynch, House would have looked less threatening over a single day than Grendel; scum would presumably have expected House to push Gamma to a lynch, and then would either have nightkilled House the following night or tried to mislynch him on Day 4.
Nope. I asked the right question, which was about your acceptance of House's comment. But comparing him with Grendel, what in House's voting gives you the impression that he would have stayed on a single suspect all Day?
In post 2085, CCC wrote:Your reaction to the vote on you is looking a lot like scum.
What reaction are you referring to here?
In post 2085, CCC wrote:You've tried presenting subtly flawed logic to support the Gamma lynch;
Where did I present anything to support the Gamma lynch?
In post 2085, CCC wrote:Gerry's reason:
Look at the page before that.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 2097, House wrote:Manuel/mal, the fact Huntress was at L-1 for so long and unhammered should tell you she's scum.
Nope. It tells you that there is scum on my wagon.
In post 2121, House wrote:I had a suspicion that GreenNope was scum a and offered to replace into that slot first due to my preference for playing scum.

Don't ask me why I thought that, just a, "ding ding ding! ME WANT" for the slot as I was following the game.
House was still using this even though it's been pointed out at least twice that GreenNope hadn't logged in since before the role PMs were sent out. It's not a reason, it's a bad excuse to help out a bad case.

is a retcon by Gamma to back up his vote, guilty conscience perhaps? Mal claims to be drunk, also feels he needs to find a reason before he votes me, despite previously declaring intent (didn't he have a reason for that?). That's the second time that slot has hammered town while supposedly drunk.
In post 2145, House wrote:*happy dance*
Yep, you're happy because you've got your second mislynch. Who are you planning to make your third?

Fun fact: House has tried to push a lynch on everyone in the game apart from Grendel and Square, both of whom were nk'd, and Manuel, who he just said he was fine with leaving a vote on. And he's started looking at Manuel again toDay.

I'll try and get a final summary of my reads out if I get time.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by House »

You can stop trolling, Huntress.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:35 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Huntress were you maf?
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by Huntress »

No.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:38 pm

Post by gerryoat »

fisovojasfoja I'm sorry, I shoulda just stuck with my reads.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:38 pm

Post by gerryoat »

who do you fos the most?
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by Huntress »

Reads Summary

CCC: For initial scumread see and . Nothing he's written stands out as townish. See my more recent posts for comments on his Day three play.

Gamma: There's a lack of guile about his posting which makes me think he's town, but with a few reservations that make me think he could possibly be scum. See .

Gerryoat: His posts feel like town. He's been questioning stuff and I haven't seen anything that made me think scum.

Manuel: Town. He's actively trying to solve the game.

House: Scum. See and later posts.

Malpascp: Possible scum. I was reading Jester as town but his first hammer was bad. Mal's posting toDay hasn't been so good and / look like covering himself. And I see he's the third person to misrep my vote on House. But they can't all be scum.

Town

Manuel
Gerry
Gamma
Malpascp - this is the main change from my earlier reads
CCC
House

Scum
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 2157, Huntress wrote:
Reads Summary

CCC: For initial scumread see and . Nothing he's written stands out as townish. See my more recent posts for comments on his Day three play.
Gamma: There's a lack of guile about his posting which makes me think he's town, but with a few reservations that make me think he could possibly be scum. See .
Gerryoat: His posts feel like town. He's been questioning stuff and I haven't seen anything that made me think scum.
Manuel: Town. He's actively trying to solve the game.
House: Scum. See and later posts.
Malpascp: Possible scum. I was reading Jester as town but his first hammer was bad. Mal's posting toDay hasn't been so good and / look like covering himself. And I see he's the third person to misrep my vote on House. But they can't all be scum.
Huntress why do you think that we cant have 4 PRs?
As i said before i think 4 PRs vs 3 scum with at least 1 scum PR seems to be balanced for me.
Also House bussing Eager day 1 is to unreasonable. House may be stubborn but there is still no way he would risk something like that.

My main scumread is still Malpascp he still didnt explain why he didnt like the BP claim and also ignored me asking for his reads.

He completly ignores my case and hammers Huntress.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:57 am

Post by malpascp »

In post 2032, Manuel87 wrote: Other one is malpascp i liked his early posts but after that 2 things caught my attention.
In post 1920, malpascp wrote:Can't think straight right now.
Should Huntress be claiming right now?
And who thinks we should go for a House lynch if Huntress flips town?
Pedit: doesn't really matter at this point, scum would do it for survival anyways
I dont like the silly guy play asking what Huntress should do. For me it doesnt fit his play.
I honestly have no clue what you're talking about here, if you check you'll see I've been out of here for a few years so it's a natural question about the standard procedure

Why would he ask about you now before the flip and before the Nightkill? My guess is Huntress is town and he wants to know if he can set up a lynch on you tomorrow if he keeps you alive tonight.
Getting an answer from House is very different from getting to know his actions tonight. You should know better.

In post 1997, malpascp wrote:Bulletproof townie is a joke of a claim.
Intent to hammer

Not hammering so we can discuss more before night comes.
House, you planning on using your ability?
He is dead set on hammering her because she claimed Bullet-proof? Doesnt make sense to me.
Already explained

He was sure there have to be 3 scum because 2 scum would be unbalanced until House explained 3 scum would mean 2 misslynches.
Bulletproof balances out 3 scum quite well thats why i want to know why her claim is so that he wants to hammer her right after that post.
In post 1985, malpascp wrote:Jesus Christ you're so dead if Huntress flips town.
He also played dumb about the lolhammer his slot did when i mentioned it.
What the hell are you expecting me to say about this? "Oh my slot lolhammered town yesterday? Well, guess I must be scum huh?". Seriously what is it that you expected to hear? Also I don't even know why you quoted this.

VOTE: malpascp
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 2158, Manuel87 wrote:Huntress why do you think that we cant have 4 PRs?
As i said before i think 4 PRs vs 3 scum with at least 1 scum PR seems to be balanced for me.
Four PRs in an eleven player game would mean half the town being PRs. And there were too many ways to either block or divert the nk. It's possible if Square's actions were not very strong but from what I understand it's unusual nowadays. A few years ago it was different.

But my main reason for doubting House was that his actions didn't fit with his role. Particularly in regard to Victor.
In post 2158, Manuel87 wrote:Also House bussing Eager day 1 is to unreasonable.
Yet he had no problem with accusing me of doing exactly that.
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:22 am

Post by Manuel87 »

It doesnt matter how many years you didnt play, Huntress had to claim at that point. She probably didnt claim earlier because it helps scum.

Your question wasnt directed at House so what is this answer about?

No you didnt explain you just repeated that BP claim is absurd but you never explained why you think so.

You ignored the next point because you cant answer it?

I already mentioned that you dont need to explain anything about the lolhammer but fact is your slot did it and i will not ignore this fact or let you brush it off as if it has nothing to do with you.

The quote is part of the argument you ignored.
You were suspicious of House until Huntress claimed even to the point were you said what i quoted.
So explain why her claim changed your reads because you still didnt do that.
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 2160, Huntress wrote: Four PRs in an eleven player game would mean half the town being PRs. And there were too many ways to either block or divert the nk. It's possible if Square's actions were not very strong but from what I understand it's unusual nowadays. A few years ago it was different.
Ok i understand that its unusual but if you ignore that wouldnt you say the Setup looks pretty balanced with 3 scum that have 1-2 PRs?
In post 2160, Huntress wrote: But my main reason for doubting House was that his actions didn't fit with his role. Particularly in regard to Victor.
To be honest i can understand why people voted Victor. Not watching claimed and pretty much confirmed PR doesnt make sense.
In post 2160, Huntress wrote:
In post 2158, Manuel87 wrote:Also House bussing Eager day 1 is to unreasonable.
Yet he had no problem with accusing me of doing exactly that.
Yes but that doesnt mean that he is scum.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:52 am

Post by malpascp »

In post 2161, Manuel87 wrote:It doesnt matter how many years you didnt play, Huntress had to claim at that point. She probably didnt claim earlier because it helps scum.

Your question wasnt directed at House so what is this answer about?

No you didnt explain you just repeated that BP claim is absurd but you never explained why you think so.

You ignored the next point because you cant answer it?

I already mentioned that you dont need to explain anything about the lolhammer but fact is your slot did it and i will not ignore this fact or let you brush it off as if it has nothing to do with you.

The quote is part of the argument you ignored.
You were suspicious of House until Huntress claimed even to the point were you said what i quoted.
So explain why her claim changed your reads because you still didnt do that.
I don't play dumb/silly/whatever. If you think me asking if Huntress should claim at L-1 is scummy, so be it, I don't really care, and you should have more to worry about anyway. What I find weird is that it seems nothing changed for you since Huntress flipped.

My bad, I thought you were complaining about me asking for House's night action (i'm not a morning person ok). To answer your question, I wanted to hear what people have to say about House, who apparently is our Lord and Savior for some.

BP claim being absurd and scummy
was already explained

The BP claim at this stage is always scummy because it's so scum-convenient. Given the PRs already outed, it's even more. That's independent of the setup.
I shared some thoughts about the setup, like most people already did, and it seems noone's certain if it's 2 or 3 man scum team, so that's pretty much irrelevant. You trying to link that to me not buying Huntress' claim makes zero sense. At most, town having so many PRs will be balanced by scum PRs, not numbers. Not in a setup this small, and without the town's PRs being that powerfull (granted we don't know the JoaT's abilities).

Tough luck, I don't have anything to do with it. Anyways, lolhammers tend to have more to do with the hammerer's ability/playstyle rather than alignment.

I'm suspicious of everyone. House made a good case on Huntress, I was leaning towards voting her, then her claim came, and I decided she was prob!scum at that point.
I can't get a read on House because he makes me paranoid as hell.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 2163, malpascp wrote: I don't play dumb/silly/whatever. If you think me asking if Huntress should claim at L-1 is scummy, so be it.
The way you asked it was weired your earlier posts felt like you are full of confidence and i was like "why did he ask that?"
In post 2163, malpascp wrote: What I find weird is that it seems nothing changed for you since Huntress flipped.
My read on you and House didnt change and i explained why. other then that i didnt mention any reads after the flip. Why wouldnt i still have you as my top scumread after you hammered town without explaining why you scumread her?
In post 2163, malpascp wrote: My bad, I thought you were complaining about me asking for House's night action (i'm not a morning person ok). To answer your question, I wanted to hear what people have to say about House, who apparently is our Lord and Savior for some.
No your question was what will you think of House once Huntress flips town.
In post 2163, malpascp wrote: BP claim being absurd and scummy
was already explained

The BP claim at this stage is always scummy because it's so scum-convenient. Given the PRs already outed, it's even more. That's independent of the setup.
I shared some thoughts about the setup, like most people already did, and it seems noone's certain if it's 2 or 3 man scum team, so that's pretty much irrelevant. You trying to link that to me not buying Huntress' claim makes zero sense. At most, town having so many PRs will be balanced by scum PRs, not numbers. Not in a setup this small, and without the town's PRs being that powerfull (granted we don't know the JoaT's abilities).
Ok i understand that its a scum-convenient claim but you dont want to claim BP before scum tries to shoot you and the way Huntress played today was already suggesting she has a PR.
In post 2163, malpascp wrote: I'm suspicious of everyone. House made a good case on Huntress, I was leaning towards voting her, then her claim came, and I decided she was prob!scum at that point.
I can't get a read on House because he makes me paranoid as hell.
Really? It actually looked like you were townreading her and scumreading House until her claim came.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:54 am

Post by CCC »

In post 2150, Huntress wrote:Nope. I asked the right question, which was about your acceptance of House's comment. But comparing him with Grendel, what in House's voting gives you the impression that he would have stayed on a single suspect all Day?
Hmmm. He has moved suspects a bit, now that you mention it, but Gamma was his most constant scumread before day 3.
In post 2150, Huntress wrote:
In post 2085, CCC wrote:Your reaction to the vote on you is looking a lot like scum.
What reaction are you referring to here?
You immediately claimed one of the easiest roles for scum to claim; hard to counterclaim, and with a built-in excuse why you're still alive the next day.
In post 2150, Huntress wrote:Where did I present anything to support the Gamma lynch?
The comments starting with this question:
In post 1988, Huntress wrote:
In post 1751, CCC wrote:I'm giving the "Gamma Is Town" hypothesis a good look because I think that House has a good point; leaving House alive looks a lot like trying to end up getting Gamma lynched, which suggests that it might be a mislynch.
If both were town, which do you think scum would consider more of a threat: House or Gamma?
It's a false dilemma. Neither House nor Gamma were the person nightkilled; scum didn't choose
between
the two of them. But you're presenting it in a way that seems intended to cast doubt on the major reason for townreading Gamma...
In post 2150, Huntress wrote:
In post 2085, CCC wrote:Gerry's reason:
Look at the page before that.
Ah. You mean the part where Gerry questions House's non-use of the bodyguard role?

I consider that non-alignment indicative. House is just really arrogant.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:57 am

Post by CCC »

In post 2151, Huntress wrote:
In post 2097, House wrote:Manuel/mal, the fact Huntress was at L-1 for so long and unhammered should tell you she's scum.
If you're really Town - and, honestly, the fact that you're still posting as Town even after the hammer says a
lot
in favour of you being Town - then yes, everyone on your wagon will need to be re-considered.

And everyone else, as well.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2166, CCC wrote:
If you're really Town - and, honestly, the fact that you're still posting as Town even after the hammer says a
lot
in favour of you being Town - then yes, everyone on your wagon will need to be re-considered.

I've seen scum post as town after being hammered before.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:06 am

Post by CCC »

In post 2167, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2166, CCC wrote:
lot

Hmmmmm. Fair enough. She hasn't actually been confirmed Town yet; and there's no action that can be taken to prevent her flip at this point.

If she flips red, then Gerryoat is still a strong probability for the final scum - his Huntress vote could have been simple self-preservation (on the basis that if one scum is going to die, the other might as well get some towncred from it). Malpa is the other possibility. (But, interesting note; aside from Huntress herself, the only person not on the Huntress wagon is Manuel. That means that there's some bussing going on, or only to scum, or Manuel is the last scum).

If she flips green, though... then I have to give serious consideration to scum!House.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:21 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2168, CCC wrote:
In post 2167, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2166, CCC wrote:
lot

Hmmmmm. Fair enough. She hasn't actually been confirmed Town yet; and there's no action that can be taken to prevent her flip at this point.

If she flips red, then Gerryoat is still a strong probability for the final scum
- his Huntress vote could have been simple self-preservation (on the basis that if one scum is going to die, the other might as well get some towncred from it). Malpa is the other possibility. (But, interesting note; aside from Huntress herself, the only person not on the Huntress wagon is Manuel. That means that there's some bussing going on, or only to scum, or Manuel is the last scum).

If she flips green, though... then I have to give serious consideration to scum!House.
OH fuck off. I'm the one who didn't even want huntress and you forced it to be either me or her. I was eventually convinced that it was possible that she was last scum but it took a week. stop trying to put me as mafia when I outed reasons as to why I thought House and Gamma were mafia. Even when I change my mind I'm still maf? How does that even work?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:54 am

Post by House »

I think my read on CCC is off. As I said before, if Huntress is town, he HAS to be scum.

I just didn't want to believe it because I mislynched him before.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

MOD IS ONLINE!
Sorry. College stuff.
Last edited by Eggman on Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

*presses button to indicate we found our proposed solution to the simulation*
<Embrace The Void>

Eggman
Eggman
Goon
Eggman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Eggman »

Vote Count 3.06

Not Voting
: Manuel87
House
: Huntress
Huntress
: gerryoat, Gamma Emerald, House, malpascp
(Hammered!)

With 7 players alive, it takes
players for a lynch.
The deadline for this day is (expired on 2016-10-17 14:00:00).

That ends Day 3. Please hold!
Eggman
Eggman
Goon
Eggman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Eggman »

The townspeople took their eyes off of their dreaded podium for one second, and when they looked back the egg was now holding a briefcase that read "Professor Egginald Hill" in one hand and a miniaturized brass orchestra in the other. "Eh, you wouldn't get the reference," the egg said callously, and threw both off to either side. Miniaturized screams echoed through the windpipes.
An ominous red light, akin to that of a laser pointer, shone down on Huntress. "Who were you again..? Ah, right," remarked the egg, as it (evidently) hadn't thought about her for a small while. Perhaps its mind was preoccupied with more pressing matters. The red glow over Huntress subsided, to be replaced by a shadow.
Suddenly, a comically-oversized bullet fell with the force of a two-ton anvil. Huntress was squashed flat.
...And then she popped back up, good as new, while her protective gear of choice lay irreparably damaged.
The egg then snapped its fingers, and everything Huntress was wearing was transmogrified into little, tiny arrows. To make a couple of sentences into one, she was impaled.
A gurgling sound emitted from where the egg's abdomen would be, if it wasn't... an egg. "Gosh! It hasn't even been a Day, and I'm already hungry!"
Huntress was a
Town One-shot Bulletproof

NIGHT 3 BEGINS!

Send in your night actions, if you have any.
The night will end in (expired on 2016-10-14 19:45:00).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”