TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:56 am

Post by TwoFace »

Props to the mod for implementing a role that hasn't been used in ages in a mini normal
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2021, Titus wrote:
In post 2019, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2011, Titus wrote:
In post 2009, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1999, TwoFace wrote:Why kill eager?
Solely to manipulate Titus. I felt if I could successfully do that you guys would finally vote her based on her behavior this game. And it almost worked too but you hammered.
Manipulate me to do what?

*shrug* You weren't convincing me to do anything. I would have voted you if TwoFace or JarJar actually did townie things. I never scumread TwoFace despite him being an asshole. You weren't going to manipulate me and I don't know why you thought proving me right would get me to change course?
You clearly believed you were right despite being shown how you couldn't possibly be so I figured if I kill Snake, you'll continue to scum read Jar/Heartache, which you did.
Umm, no. Today I didn't scumread TwoFace. TwoFace I just thought could be lying. Same as yesterday. You completely misunderstood my posts if you thought you could con me into believing there were more scum than possible.
It wasn't to make you think there were more scum, it was to get you to keep thinking the way you were thinking. I understand now why you played like you did since you believe Two Face and Jar didn't town tell enough but from my point of view I just thought you were playing dumb and I decided to play on that.
Heartache
Heartache
Goon
Heartache
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Heartache »

Interesting setup, though definitely a tough break with the watcher kill that early. Was somewhat expecting another weak pr in the mix to balance out the hated negative utility to be honest.
</3
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not angry by the way lol just a little salty. As Tere stated, this was my first ever game scum game so I probably would have messed up eventually.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2027, Heartache wrote:Interesting setup, though definitely a tough break with the watcher kill that early. Was somewhat expecting another weak pr in the mix to balance out the hated negative utility to be honest.
Yeah for a while we thought Snake had some sort of protective role.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:01 am

Post by TwoFace »

It's not fair taking advantage of Titus like that.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:01 am

Post by TwoFace »

I thought town still had another role.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2020, Heartache wrote:
In post 2015, Tere wrote:I am also very happy with the masses of WIFOM I managed to generate with my Hated wibble. I really didn't expect that to grow legs and run the way it did, lol.
Tere, I love your attitude being happy and appreciating things despite a loss, whereas me and some others are quite disgusted and angry with our win :lol:
You'll probably outlive us.
:)

Ehhh, I am much more about personal performance than win rate. I've coasted through as scum when town were being toxic and found that deeply unsatisfactory, and given I have a tendency to replace in I have played scum more than the average I'd guess. My favourite games are when town synchs well - more fun to play as town and a better challenge as scum.
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

This was an interesting read

Titus, I'm sorry, but you have to accept responsibility for being wrong. Whenever you're wrong about a read it's on you, no matter how bad you think the other person played it's your job to read them right.

I see what you're saying about jarjar trying to find wagons other than n_m but it was too obvious to be a scum tactic when n_m was doomed anyway. Scum love to bus excessively in those cases as a matter of fact.

Congrats LUV, I knew this was different from your town play in the newbie but I townread you anyway for most of the game since you played so well :)
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2031, TwoFace wrote:I thought town still had another role.
So did we! We were contemplating a NK on Titus even though she was being helpful to us in thread, because we thought there was a free range investigative still out there.
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Heartache
Heartache
Goon
Heartache
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Heartache »

This scumteam is clearly delusional if they thought titus was helping them, that's just impossible :D
</3
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 am

Post by TwoFace »

So what happens with dragon? He replaced out and joined another game which according to thor is against the rules
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:38 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2035, Heartache wrote:This scumteam is clearly delusional if they thought titus was helping them, that's just impossible :D
He would have if people actually listened to him. He took his town cred and flushed it down the drain.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Clumsy »

I couldn't say anything to you guys, but the game he joined was in MishMash. It wasn't an actual Mafia game. I even double checked with listmods, it isn't an infraction or a problem at all.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2036, TwoFace wrote:So what happens with dragon? He replaced out and joined another game which according to thor is against the rules
Pre-empting Clumsy here, but basically he joined a mishmash game, and that's not regarded the same as joining into another mafia game because it's more casual. I fretted about it on the scumboard and Clumsy talked about it with Nexus and he said play on no rules broken.

correct me of course Clumsy if I've misinterpreted but that's I think the outcome?

FTR I offered to be modkilled if they wanted to.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Tere »

Or not preempting Clumsy! *fistbump*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Titus »

Agreed. It depends on why a user subs out that determines if it's an infraction.

I debated subbing out but decided that if JarJar was scum I was the only one even trying to make sure he didn't slip unnoticed. So I put up with the insults.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Clumsy »

Dead/Spectator thread here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p8395590

Masons, are you two okay with yours being released?

Scum?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:53 am

Post by TwoFace »

If you would have not derped you wouldn't have had to endure nearly as much. Take a break Hit some newbie games, learn from your mistakes. There's hope for you yet.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:54 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2042, Clumsy wrote:Dead/Spectator thread here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p8395590

Scum?
I'm fine. It shouldn't be a choice imo.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2041, Titus wrote:Agreed. It depends on why a user subs out that determines if it's an infraction.

I debated subbing out but decided that if JarJar was scum I was the only one even trying to make sure he didn't slip unnoticed. So I put up with the insults.
*hugs* I am sorry you felt bad. I like you and enjoy playing with you even though I will exploit the shit out of your left field reads as scum. Maybe just try and step back from the game more if you feel yourself tunnelling?

That was a longass Day 3 with no feedback though so help me. Scum were holding hands and wishing for the day to be over too! :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2042, Clumsy wrote:Dead/Spectator thread here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p8395590

Scum?
Sure, I'm probably a jerk at some point but I can live with that :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2045, Tere wrote:
In post 2041, Titus wrote:Agreed. It depends on why a user subs out that determines if it's an infraction.

*hugs* I am sorry you felt bad. I like you and enjoy playing with you even though I will exploit the shit out of your left field reads as scum. Maybe just try and step back from the game more if you feel yourself tunnelling?

That was a longass Day 3 with no feedback though so help me. Scum were holding hands and wishing for the day to be over too! :)
Yup, and I tried. No one was talking though. Sure there was posting, but nothing there for me to re-evaluate with. The only one who tried was Thor but he was wedded to Eagersnake scum.

It was only TwoFace who I had issue with.

Everyone else was great, even JarJar who came close to being townie despite TwoFace.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Heartache
Heartache
Goon
Heartache
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Heartache »

BS, you scumread me but didn't ask me a single question the entire game. I STILL don't know where your scumread came from.
And even after jarjar got confirmed town you didn't have a shred of doubt? How am I supposed to work with you??
</3
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2047, Titus wrote:It was only TwoFace who I had issue with.
How was it my fault you didn't believe that jarjar was my mason buddy?

What was wrong with wanting you to provide more than "I'm sheeping the dead guy"

I was very transparent with my thoughts. That's a good thing, not bad. When you lied that jar was trying to lynch blix instead of not mafia I took offense to that and called you on it.

That's all good town play. Trying to discredit the masons isn't. Calling one of them scum and refusing to discuss reads with us is bad town play.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”