TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2048, Heartache wrote:BS, you scumread me but didn't ask me a single question the entire game. I STILL don't know where your scumread came from.
And even after jarjar got confirmed town you didn't have a shred of doubt? How am I supposed to work with you??
This also.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 2047, Titus wrote:
In post 2045, Tere wrote:
In post 2041, Titus wrote:Agreed. It depends on why a user subs out that determines if it's an infraction.

I debated subbing out but decided that if JarJar was scum I was the only one even trying to make sure he didn't slip unnoticed. So I put up with the insults.
*hugs* I am sorry you felt bad. I like you and enjoy playing with you even though I will exploit the shit out of your left field reads as scum. Maybe just try and step back from the game more if you feel yourself tunnelling?

That was a longass Day 3 with no feedback though so help me. Scum were holding hands and wishing for the day to be over too! :)
Yup, and I tried. No one was talking though. Sure there was posting, but nothing there for me to re-evaluate with. The only one who tried was Thor but he was wedded to Eagersnake scum.

It was only TwoFace who I had issue with.

Everyone else was great, even JarJar who came close to being townie despite TwoFace.
Honestly if you feel stuck like that it's always good to do an open minded reread. Just preaching what I practice. It's amazing how many times I will see other stuff, almost even more so for a hard read.

<3 Titus
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by TwoFace »

That's great advice actually. That is what I try to do, especially day 1 when it's hard to get reads. I stay active and interact and go back and reread when I have time to pick up stuff I missed. That's what I did when dragon replaced out and made great points but they were brushed off. Had people listened we could have made day 3 much easier.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Tere »

FWIW I read the thread as if town when scum too. I wasn't joking when I said in the scum thread if town I would have thrown my hands up in the air and said bar Thor, Jarjar Twoface and Uzi you were all a bunch of scumlords! Well, Shannon obvtowned herself later.

:)
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by TwoFace »

You're catchup post changed my mind on your slot actually. I really liked it
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 2054, TwoFace wrote:You're catchup post changed my mind on your slot actually. I really liked it
That's why I do it! All you need to do is be more towny than the lynchbait town. :)

I'm kinda sad my replacement tanked the slot and noped out. I don't know what that was all about.

Real life over mafia, unfortunately.

I think Uzi can feel happy about his performance. If I'd have started in the slot I would have hard bussed JeanDarc I think because I basically read about 2 posts and went "wow that's a scumfuck". And N_M didn't help. Given the lack of investigatives that might have gotten me to endgame. The Walking Dead game I linked where Smart cruised to Day 6 IIRC and only lost to a Desperado was quite genuine.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Tere »

For example, here's a game I replaced out of due to time constraints as scum, my replacement and the other scum tunnelled on each other and coasted to victory (IIRC, it's been a while)

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=64339

It's goodstrat. :)
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by shannon »

OMG someone hammered! And we won!!! YAAAAAY my first town win, despite early craptasticness on my part. Thanks everyone <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 2057, shannon wrote:OMG someone hammered! And we won!!! YAAAAAY my first town win, despite early craptasticness on my part. Thanks everyone <3
Well done! you pulled through in the end, because you came from your funk on Day 3 to pull yourself up and look gamesolvy. Never give up as town. You know your own role. You are the only role that can be trusted 100% in your eyes. You did the right thing by going "ok so we lynch me and I flip town, what next". Good tactic.

The only thing I would say is always check vote status before you vote regardless of alignment, because you made a couple of mistakes not declaring L-2 / L-1 and it's an easy thing for scumfucks like me to jump on. :)
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by MortFeld »

This was the first Mini I've read through. TY all, I learned a lot.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by shannon »

Yes, that's true Tere, I was quite sloppy this game with checking votes. Must do better!

Someone mentioned that I'd solved the game in my VCA but didn't push hard enough. I definitely need to work on that.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:31 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1993, Tere wrote:Thor, always a pleasure. Sorry you were townreading my slot for the replace. If you look in the scumboard you will see me having a dramatic fret to Clumsy about it.
I'll go check it out ;)
In post 1996, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Who do you think was MVP then? Definitely nobody who was lynched or night killed. Thor comes close because he was the first one to really scum read me and put the thought into others heads that I could be scum but he was never able to really push it until today really because he kept aruging with TwoFace.
I had to argue with Two Face - he was hard town reading you and was a Mason ;)
Don't think I was MVP though - not sure we really had one.
In post 2013, TwoFace wrote:Jar and I did lots of townie things.

Titus did no townie things
Other than lynching scum clearly and cleanly in a not-really-looking-like-a-bus way...
Seriously dude. I can get the salt at Titus for howling about scum Masons. That was silly and time wasting, and clearly not a logic read, but an emotional read.
But I'm equally salty at you for doing basically the same thing back at her (and also suspecting me for no reason at all).
I do think it would be healthy for both of you to avoid each others' games though, you clearly annoy one another to a massive extent and it negatively affects the game.
In post 2015, Tere wrote:I am also very happy with the masses of WIFOM I managed to generate with my Hated wibble. I really didn't expect that to grow legs and run the way it did, lol.
I know, right!?!
That was obnoxious.
In post 2038, Clumsy wrote:I couldn't say anything to you guys, but the game he joined was in MishMash. It wasn't an actual Mafia game. I even double checked with listmods, it isn't an infraction or a problem at all.
Exactly correct.
In post 2047, Titus wrote:Yup, and I tried. No one was talking though. Sure there was posting, but nothing there for me to re-evaluate with. The only one who tried was Thor but he was wedded to Eagersnake scum.
Just like you were with Jar ;)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:03 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Tere was super nice in the Mafia thread, now I have the feels.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by TwoFace »

But I did have reasons...
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 52, TwoFace wrote:at this point I don't even know anymore. I can really make an argument that everyone is scum with notmafia, including us lol
Obviously I had trouble reading people this game.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 2063, Thor665 wrote:Tere was super nice in the Mafia thread, now I have the feels.
Awww :)
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:01 am

Post by TwoFace »

You're a really good player tere. Very refreshing indeed
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:06 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2067, TwoFace wrote:You're a really good player tere. Very refreshing indeed
Aww, thanks!

I really don't feel I have the time to play well though. Or as well as I'd like. Occasionally I get the itch and crack and replace in but am really better off spectating. :)
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:40 am

Post by shannon »

Yeah I learned a lot from reading your strats in scum chat, for sure Tere.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1986, Titus wrote:I hate masons that cannot justify themselves. It makes me scumread them and throws off all of my reads.

If they had been able to do that, I would have been able to sort my reads.
Masons don't have to justify themselves. The claim does that. Wasting any effort on towntelling is pointless. No competent townie is gonna fakeclaim mason.

This was my first time being a mason and I didn't really like it. The part I liked was having a private thread to talk about shit. What I don't like is being confirmed town cause it makes it harder to scumhunt. One of the best ways to read someone is to determine if they're trying to sort you. Once you become confirmed, everyone pretty much treats you the same.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1990, Titus wrote:
In post 1975, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1974, Heartache wrote:You could have waited for titus to take me up on my offer...
It's against site rules but yeah he doesn't care about following rules if he's town. Whatever
Oh fuck off with this salt. I 1000% care about game integrity. Report me for not being bullied. Do whatever or drop it. K thanks.
Agree that 2faces game-throwing accusation was dumb and you were playing to win the game.

But I stand behind my statement that your effort could have been better. You tunneled me for 1 thing and never tried to reevaluate.

Even if you say that stunting the N_M wagon was scummy (which I don't think it was. I mean, I still voted him and was scumreading the slot the whole game) then you should seen how protown the rest of my game was. And that doesn't even take the mason claim into account.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1993, Tere wrote:Props to Uzi for a good (first IIRC) scum game. Mostly caught by POE.
Yup. Honesty for me it was a combination of PoE and sheeping Thor. I wasn't scumreading Uzis play at all.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 2003, Titus wrote:The guy who pushed saving scum day 2, never justified himself, and voted his townread. That's not good townplay.
Don't forget how I kept widely scumread townies like heartache/YOU/eager from being lynched.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:30 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2071, JarJarDrinks wrote:Agree that 2faces game-throwing accusation was dumb and you were playing to win the game.
yeah that may have been a little blown out of proportion but I honestly didn't know what else to think. As town, his actions made absolutely no sense.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”