podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:09 am

Post by podoboq »

Official Vote Count 4.01
LynchingWith 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to lynch.

Dierfire
(2): Shadow_step, boring

Not Voting
(5): Dierfire, implosion, nn30, Zoronos, Prism

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-27 11:30:00)
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:18 am

Post by nn30 »

@Dierfire - I want the in-depth version of the defense you should have given yesterday. Specifically my points on you contained in 2697, 2702, and 2710.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Shadow_step »

And no more DF votes.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:42 am

Post by boring »

In post 2849, Shadow_step wrote:Not out of character. DF lynch wasn't likely to happen and I wasn't going to no lynch.

So you think both scum were voting Df but you still vote him anyway?
Are you even trying at this point?

1) I had already stated intent to hammer DF, and he was at L-1. It was absolutely going to happen. Why do you think people fell for your stupid fake-hammer? Remember? You fake-hammered DF, and then
you
hopped off the wagon
first
at the least suggestion from Implosion, taking Dier from L-1 with intent to hammer to nothing special.

2) I was talking about the Grendel wagon having 1-2 scum on it. You know, the one that had the conf. town support, and was a counterwagon to DF? The one ripe for sheeping? The one you sheeped? That wagon. Grendel's. Grendel's wagon.

3) I'm voting Dierfire because I think he's scum with you, and I'm waiting for you to ditch his wagon just before the lynch
again
. Of course, there's also the problem that for reasons far beyond my comprehension, no one seems open to the idea that you're scum. Even if you're just really, really bad town, he remains likely scum. I figure having everyone watch you leave his wagon again will help my case. If you do somehow follow through this time, that's great too. I see it as a win-win.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:46 am

Post by nn30 »

@Boring - I'm open to the option that Shadow is Scum. I think his interactions with LUV don't feel like partner v. partner and that his D1 gambit doesn't make sense from scum, but literally everything else Shadow has done this game points to the possibility of him being scum.

After this amount of prodding I don't see Shadow hopping off the Dier wagon now, however.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:49 am

Post by boring »

In post 2854, nn30 wrote:After this amount of prodding I don't see Shadow hopping off the Dier wagon now, however.
Like I said, win-win.

But really, I did my #inb4 yesterday, and he still hopped off.
In post 2704, boring wrote:
Spoiler:
inB4 Shadow realizes Dierfire might actually get lynched, and makes an excuse to hop off the wagon.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:52 am

Post by nn30 »

@Zoronos - what have you learned from your night action, if anything?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:55 am

Post by boring »

@podoboq, I'm V/LA until next weekend. I should be able to keep up (barely) with a post or two a day, but I may have a day or two without activity.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Prism »

Obviously pretty sad about that flip, I picked that and just led us out of potential autowin. PP death is a mild surprise but not really a major one, too risky to leave him alive and risk autoloss if they don't get him lynched. Town gets a report via Zoro anyway if we lynch right. Zoronos needs to out who he jailed last night.

Current thought is just to shift down the list and go to Boring/Dierfire. The only way I can really see us losing this is if nn30 is a god. Despite being wrong on Grendel I expect that to be the team. If not, next on the list of reevaluation would be either Shadow or Zoro. I'm not even going to consider both of them being town right now.

Not voting until I finish rereading Dierfire as for all I know he could be obvious town even though I doubt it.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Prism »

If boring and Dierfire are both town and the team is something like nn30/Zoronos I'm probably just going to cry and never want to flip town ever again.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by nn30 »

@Prism I want to start with Dierfire. I'm not sold on Boring as scum.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Zoronos »

I'm in the middle of a ten hour drive home, but I jailed NN because I was suspicious I had a completely wrong read on the game after Grendel flipped green.
Obviously that did nothing useful.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 2861, Zoronos wrote:Obviously that did nothing useful.
Can you explain the thought process you went through in order to arrive at jailing me?

I'm looking for a series of 'if then, then that' statements. I want to look at the logical steps you went through.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Zoronos »

I was out of town and just said 'fuck it maybe everything i think I know about is wrong, and if NN is scum the scum team would never expect me to jail him since I town read him, ergo if he's scum he's likely the one running the NK.'
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2853, boring wrote:
In post 2849, Shadow_step wrote:Not out of character. DF lynch wasn't likely to happen and I wasn't going to no lynch.

So you think both scum were voting Df but you still vote him anyway?
Are you even trying at this point?

1) I had already stated intent to hammer DF, and he was at L-1. It was absolutely going to happen. Why do you think people fell for your stupid fake-hammer? Remember? You fake-hammered DF, and then
you
hopped off the wagon
first
at the least suggestion from Implosion, taking Dier from L-1 with intent to hammer to nothing special.

2) I was talking about the Grendel wagon having 1-2 scum on it. You know, the one that had the conf. town support, and was a counterwagon to DF? The one ripe for sheeping? The one you sheeped? That wagon. Grendel's. Grendel's wagon.

3) I'm voting Dierfire because I think he's scum with you, and I'm waiting for you to ditch his wagon just before the lynch
again
. Of course, there's also the problem that for reasons far beyond my comprehension, no one seems open to the idea that you're scum. Even if you're just really, really bad town, he remains likely scum. I figure having everyone watch you leave his wagon again will help my case. If you do somehow follow through this time, that's great too. I see it as a win-win.
Lol 2 is clearly a lie, Df wagon had no conf town support. Implosion and zoro wanted to lynch grendel instead. Pp wanted to Lynch Grendel instead.

I didn't sheep anyone, I started the DF wagon.

You trying to set me up for a ML after a DF red flip is noted.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2863, Zoronos wrote:I was out of town and just said 'fuck it maybe everything i think I know about is wrong, and if NN is scum the scum team would never expect me to jail him since I town read him, ergo if he's scum he's likely the one running the NK.'
So the scum teams are

DF/boring
Boring/prism
DF/Prism

The only team in which I cannot see nn30 not doing the kill is nn/Prism.

We can auto win just by lynching these 3.
Show

nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 2863, Zoronos wrote:I was out of town and just said 'fuck it maybe everything i think I know about is wrong, and if NN is scum the scum team would never expect me to jail him since I town read him, ergo if he's scum he's likely the one running the NK.'
So... no consideration for jailing Penguin, like, at all?
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 2866, nn30 wrote:
So... no consideration for jailing Penguin, like, at all?
You know when something leaves your mouth, and it immediately sounds dumb? This is one of those things.

Jailing him removes his ability to investigate.

Nevermind.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by nn30 »

@Shadow - HOW THE HELL ARE YOU STILL SO COCKY JESUS CHRIST. THERE IS NO AUTO WIN, WE'RE DOWN A TOWNIE IN A BRAND NEW NEWBIE GAME. THEY'RE IN THE LEAD!!!!!!!!!

sldkfjlsdkfjsldkfjsdlfkj
sldkfjsdlkfjsdlkfjsdlkfjdslkfj
sdlkfjsldkfjsldkfjsdlkfj

That is all.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by nn30 »

In post 2868, nn30 wrote:@Shadow - HOW THE HELL ARE YOU STILL SO COCKY JESUS CHRIST. THERE IS NO AUTO WIN, WE'RE DOWN A TOWNIE IN A BRAND NEW NEWBIE GAME. THEY'RE IN THE LEAD!!!!!!!!!

sldkfjlsdkfjsldkfjsdlfkj
sldkfjsdlkfjsdlkfjsdlkfjdslkfj
sdlkfjsldkfjsldkfjsdlkfj

That is all.
Down two townies*
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

I'm not cocky I'm using basic logic.
It isn't too difficult.

A DF/nn scum team with nn not doing the kill makes no sense at all. So we can eliminate that.

So the things we can do today are
Lynch DF that will clear nn if df flips red.

Lynch Prism, cause prism/nn is the only scum team in which nn doesn't do the kill.

Zoronos was TR boring as well so boring/nn is also possible but meh.

So my plan is lynch Prism today, then boring. If both flip scum brilliant we win.
If only one of them does we get to decide between nn/df who the last scum is.
Show

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 2866, nn30 wrote:So... no consideration for jailing Penguin, like, at all?
We got the better end of the deal here. The jailkeeper is more powerful than the cop at this stage. Offensive jail gives a solid chance of autowin as it's a report and a blocked kill in one, meaning it can be done twice in a row. Even if Zoronos fails, if there's only one scum, we still get a clear out of it. That's a lot better of a deal than we were getting out of PenguinPower who was worth one report max. If Zoronos jailed PP and they killed optimally yesterday we literally would have thrown all of our advantage out the window.

If we lynch correctly today, assuming Zoronos is town, we win the game. We have a mislynch and Zoro gets to either find the last scum or clear someone with his jail. You aren't getting lynched. With 3 lynches and a jail, we have enough to cover me/Dier/boring/Shadow.

Even if we don't lynch correctly today, which is going to take us collectively deciding to liability lynch Shadow, Zoronos has a chance to get us autowin by jailing successfully twice in a row.
Shadow_step wrote:I'm not cocky I'm using basic logic.
It isn't too difficult.
The last post about lynching 2/3 of me/Dierfire/boring is literally the best post you've made all game, and it takes assuming you're scum to
not
reach that conclusion. Can you fucking stop?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2859, Prism wrote:If boring and Dierfire are both town and the team is something like nn30/Zoronos I'm probably just going to cry and never want to flip town ever again.
This is a bad post. There is no way Zoro is scum. Cause setup spec.
You've been here since 15' you should know this.
Show

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Prism »

How you see at minimum 3/4 of your peers all collectively asking you to drop the attitude and the cockiness and decide that it's a great idea to keep powering forward, to the collective annoyance of everyone and to your own detriment, is beyond me.

Maybe if you cared more about winning instead of flaunting your own nonexistent superiority you wouldn't miss the broad side of the barn every other post and stop being deadweight.

P-Edit:
Shadow_step wrote:
In post 2859, Prism wrote:If boring and Dierfire are both town and the team is something like nn30/Zoronos I'm probably just going to cry and never want to flip town ever again.
This is a bad post. There is no way Zoro is scum. Cause setup spec.
You've been here since 15' you should know this.
1. This is my first game on the site and my first forum game in over 5 years.
2. The fact that I don't think it's either nn30 or Zoronos is
literally the fucking point
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 2554, Prism wrote:This is a team game. I have ego issues of my own, I get it. It's incredibly hard to stay patient when you think everyone else is bad. Right now I'm being very impatient with you, and snapping at you helps little. You can relish being right on nn30 all you want if you are. It's easy to bask in the thought of being a better player than anyone else, but do you know what's better than that? Winning the goddamn game. Please work with us here.
Quoting this for you to see again, because I don't think I've ever played with someone so perpetually frustrating in my life, it makes me want to replace out rather than deal with you your attitude is so unpleasant.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”