Page 2 of 140

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:40 pm
by Gamma Emerald
Not a miller. Millers return guilty results, ascetic gives nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:40 pm
by podoboq
Official Vote Count 1.01
LynchingWith 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.

implosion (2): PenguinPower, MariaR
boring (1): eagerSnake
nn30 (1): Gamma Emerald
Lil Uzi Vert (1): Shadow_step
MariaR (1): Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (6): Dierfire, boring, implosion, Grendel, nn30, Zoronos, Slandaar


Deadline: (expired on 2016-10-18 15:22:00)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:51 pm
by Zoronos
In post 25, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not a miller. Millers return guilty results, ascetic gives nothing.


I am aware of the technical difference. That's the 'with a twist' part of the sentence. The idea is that it's a negative utility that causes a PR to return an ambiguous / unhelpful result.
Anyway, not really relevant.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:34 pm
by Zoronos
Man, nobody posting.
Implosion, who do you think we should vote off the island?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:38 pm
by Gamma Emerald
Why are you asking Implosion?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:02 pm
by implosion
Ah man I already have so much to say about this game but it will wait until after work.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:03 pm
by Zoronos
In post 29, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why are you asking Implosion?


Only person who has both posted in thread and does not have an RVS vote.
It seems stupid to ask someone who they want to vote off when they already have a vote registered. And I think it's a tad early for lurker call outs. So

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:13 pm
by MariaR
So much to say in only 30 posts oo I can't wait

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:13 pm
by boring
VOTE: Grendel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:53 pm
by eagerSnake
Boring has nothing to say because they said it all in their day chat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:15 pm
by Dierfire
In post 31, Zoronos wrote:Only person who has both posted in thread and does not have an RVS vote.


Not the only one!

VOTE: Zoronos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:57 pm
by Grendel
Hi, as this is my first post I'd like to say that I look forward to matching wits with you all!

@Dierfire I didn't know you signed up for this game! :D

@Boring You don't even have a witty one-liner to go with your vote... that's really... boring...

Anybody up for some questions?

I've been finishing up a new set I want to use.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:06 pm
by boring
In post 34, eagerSnake wrote:Boring has nothing to say because they said it all in their day chat

You know it! Now stick to the plan, and we'll win this game like it ain't no thang.

In post 36, Grendel wrote:@Boring You don't even have a witty one-liner to go with your vote... that's really... boring...

You say that like it's a bad thing. :nerd:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:08 pm
by Gamma Emerald
I expect more from the ultimate scum lord!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:10 pm
by boring
In post 38, Gamma Emerald wrote:I expect more from the ultimate scum lord!

Give eagerSnake a break, he's doing his best.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:11 pm
by Gamma Emerald
Nah Eager is lame, you're the one I want to see in action!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:18 pm
by boring
In post 40, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nah Eager is lame, you're the one I want to see in action!

Dude, you're like the most adorable derp... You and I just played a game together, remember? It ended like 20 hours ago.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:20 pm
by MariaR
In post 36, Grendel wrote:@Boring You don't even have a witty one-liner to go with your vote... that's really... boring...


oh dear god kill it with fire
VOTE: Grendel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:23 pm
by Grendel
boring wrote:
In post 36, Grendel wrote:@Boring You don't even have a witty one-liner to go with your vote... that's really... boring...

You say that like it's a bad thing. :nerd:


I like it when people make Beowulf jokes. Do you not like people referencing your name in jokes?

QUESTIONS FOR EVERYBODY

1) What is your preferred alignment?

2) Are you often mislynched? If so, why is that?

3) Can you describe your play style concisely in one sentence?

4) If you were the deciding vote at lylo with the slot above you, and the slot below you, which player would you lynch and why? (Ex: 1 would be deciding between 13, and 2. 2 would be deciding between 1 and 3. 3 would decide between 2 and 4.)

5) How excited are you for this game?

Gamma Emerald wrote:Nah Eager is lame, you're the one I want to see in action!

What am I? Chopped liver?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:32 pm
by eagerSnake
1) What is your preferred alignment?
A: Town

2) Are you often mislynched? If so, why is that?
A: No.

3) Can you describe your play style concisely in one sentence?
A: No.

4) If you were the deciding vote at lylo with the slot above you, and the slot below you, which player would you lynch and why? (Ex: 1 would be deciding between 13, and 2. 2 would be deciding between 1 and 3. 3 would decide between 2 and 4.)
A: Above me, because my vote is already there.

5) How excited are you for this game?
A: 1/10.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:34 pm
by MariaR
Answers to your questions:
1) Mafia
2) As mafia I have only been Ml'd once because of a cop guilty Glares at Shadow
3) My play shifts almost as much as my personality
4) I would lynch the one above me because anyone who tries to get in my way of getting to the top should die.
5) Quite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:35 pm
by Gamma Emerald
In post 43, Grendel wrote:

QUESTIONS FOR EVERYBODY

1) What is your preferred alignment?

That is on my wiki page. To reiterate what is on there: I like both for different reasons, but I lean towards mafia.

2) Are you often mislynched? If so, why is that?

No, but I get scumread a lot.

3) Can you describe your play style concisely in one sentence?

Crouching amateur, hidden master. (At least based on past samples)

4) If you were the deciding vote at lylo with the slot above you, and the slot below you, which player would you lynch and why? (Ex: 1 would be deciding between 13, and 2. 2 would be deciding between 1 and 3. 3 would decide between 2 and 4.) [/qoute]
Zoronos because I haven't played with him and don't trust him.

5) How excited are you for this game?

I'm excited to play some new people, so yeah pretty excited. Let's hope I don't get a case of Cabin Fever amiright?

Gamma Emerald wrote:Nah Eager is lame, you're the one I want to see in action!

What am I? Chopped liver?

I'm more interested in the scum lord, sorry if I forgot about my favorite mythical beast.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:36 pm
by Gamma Emerald
In post 45, MariaR wrote:Answers to your questions:
1) Mafia
2) As mafia I have only been Ml'd once because of a cop guilty Glares at Shadow
3) My play shifts almost as much as my personality
4) I would lynch the one above me because anyone who tries to get in my way of getting to the top should die.
5) Quite

You only get mislynched when you're town silly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:37 pm
by MariaR
Oh also because it's Shadow that's an added bonus ( in regards to question 4)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:43 pm
by Grendel
MariaR wrote:
In post 36, Grendel wrote:@Boring You don't even have a witty one-liner to go with your vote... that's really... boring...


oh dear god kill it with fire
VOTE: Grendel


I wanted to counter with another pun but I don't feel especially creative this evening.

So should I take it that you have a vendetta against puns? Dislike monsters of yore? Or something else?

hmmm

Pre-edit: thanks for humoring my questions guys. If its cool I'd like you all to leave me to analyze them, when others get involved people start barking about how "this is a waste of time". Like RVS is so much better apparently. :roll: