Page 36 of 140

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:53 am
by eagerSnake
S_s don't replace out when I flip... I want you to feel what I feel rn... being indefensibly attacked because people want to OGTM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:54 am
by nn30
In post 869, Shadow_step wrote:He hasn't taken much stance over any wagon and thrown cheap town reads. I've tried to push him for reads without giving much away but he hasn't had those many interactions with people so as to get a definite read on them except boring.


I'm referring to your reads on other people, not Eager himself.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:59 am
by eagerSnake
In post 872, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Eager and Shadow: do you have other abilities beyond your modifier?


Would it affect your stance? You literally just said "i doubt 2 town ascetics in any capacity"

Now you're just fishing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:00 am
by nn30
In post 876, nn30 wrote:
In post 869, Shadow_step wrote:He hasn't taken much stance over any wagon and thrown cheap town reads. I've tried to push him for reads without giving much away but he hasn't had those many interactions with people so as to get a definite read on them except boring.


I'm referring to your reads on other people, not Eager himself.



To expand on this, if the play is to gain information on other people, which you claim it is, if you haven't gotten enough interactions from Eager to make any usable reads why would you claim in the first place?

This makes no sense.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:01 am
by podoboq
Official Vote Count 1.18
LynchingWith 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.

eagerSnake (4): Shadow_step, boring, PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald
boring (3): eagerSnake, MariaR, implosion
PenguinPower (2): Dierfire, Grendel
implosion (1): Prism
Shadow_step (1): nn30

Not Voting (2): Zoronos, Lil Uzi Vert


V/LA: Gamma Emerald

Deadline: (expired on 2016-10-18 15:22:00)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:02 am
by Gamma Emerald
In post 877, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 872, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Eager and Shadow: do you have other abilities beyond your modifier?


Would it affect your stance? You literally just said "i doubt 2 town ascetics in any capacity"

Now you're just fishing

I remember something about a ascetic pr so I'm asking you guys if you are.
I'll assume not from how you claimed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:04 am
by Lil Uzi Vert
Is it just me or is Prism not on Shadow's recent reads list? Prism should be on there regardless if he's interacted with Snake or not since he actually has posts that can be analyzed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:11 am
by Lil Uzi Vert
Snake also hasn't interacted with Diefire or Grendal.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:14 am
by eagerSnake
Whether or not I'm PR is something for scum to WIFOM over when deciding if they're going to kill me or not

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:16 am
by Lil Uzi Vert
Actually, Snake has only really interacted with like boring, Shadow, and Zoro.

I'm in agreement with Maria and nn30, that reads list makes no sense.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:18 am
by Lil Uzi Vert
VOTE: Shadow

If both of you are town we are seriously fucked.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:20 am
by eagerSnake
We are both town, LUV. As soon as town is willing to accept this we can proceed to win the game with ease

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:22 am
by eagerSnake
Otherwise if town can't find their way over this hurdle, we are indeed fucked. This is an obstacle we must climb if we are going to win. The Ascetic ccs must trust each other and the town has to trust as well, or we are fucked.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:30 am
by nn30
@Snake - what wagon deserves more attention than you/shadow right now?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:31 am
by eagerSnake
Any other wagon is better

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:33 am
by nn30
In post 889, eagerSnake wrote:Any other wagon is better


You're going to have to do better than that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:37 am
by eagerSnake
I mean there's information to be gained from any wagon, I feel suffice with information gained by our wagons

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:42 am
by Zoronos
In post 875, eagerSnake wrote:S_s don't replace out when I flip... I want you to feel what I feel rn... being indefensibly attacked because people want to OGTM


I am catching up from this morning, but holy shit I am frustrated at you for this shit.
You were never being 'indefensibly attacked'. You keep repeating 'lol 2 ascetics' instead of actually just trying to play towny. You've been a lazy shit all game instead of working on scum hunting which would show your towniness via your actions.

Stop fucking whining and show me a scum case. I want to believe you; my gut says this is a distraction, but you're not fucking helping yourself at all.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:44 am
by eagerSnake
What if scum is playing so well that I don't have a good case and anything I tried to accuse would be a stretch and therefore make me look scummier lol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:45 am
by Zoronos
In post 885, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Shadow

If both of you are town we are seriously fucked.


Based on his ISO, I feel that Shadow's actions comport with someone that was planning a counterclaim. Which means my prior scumreads were super wrong, but super wrong it is.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:46 am
by eagerSnake
I mean Gammas hop on my wagon is about equally as scummy as borings but can be attributed to many things such as lack of time/enthusiasm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:46 am
by Zoronos
In post 893, eagerSnake wrote:What if scum is playing so well that I don't have a good case and anything I tried to accuse would be a stretch and therefore make me look scummier lol


Then put the best case you have and explain it and your thought process.
It's D1, all cases are necessarily limited. Fucking try. Because anything is better than "Woe is me everyone hates me but actually trying is too hard whhhaaaaaa"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:47 am
by Gamma Emerald
In post 894, Zoronos wrote:
In post 885, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Shadow

If both of you are town we are seriously fucked.


Based on his ISO, I feel that Shadow's actions comport with someone that was planning a counterclaim. Which means my prior scumreads were super wrong, but super wrong it is.

Does planning = scum?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:48 am
by Zoronos
In post 897, Gamma Emerald wrote:Does planning = scum?

No. I think it leans towny in this case. That's why I said my prior scum-read on Shadow was likely super wrong. I can see the connecting thread in his ISO of him suddenly being suspicious of Eager.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:49 am
by eagerSnake
I mean I'd believe that scum is likely distributed: 1-2 scum on me, 0-1 scum on s_s, 0-2 scum off both

But that doesn't narrow anything down at this stage