Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Transcend
Scum claim part 2
got 2 mafia in gerry transcend this game is easy
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Transcend »

Anyways I'm serious about solving this game

There once was a time when MariaR, kraska77, gigabyteTroubadour, and gerryoat were all town. I was town too and they didn't sheep my page 1 scum read the entire game (and list it).

I'm here to ensure that doesn't happen again.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 250, Joshz wrote:If I was vamp I'd bite you qt
I just wanted to be your buddy!

I'm not into that!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 251, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Transcend
Scum claim part 2
got 2 mafia in gerry transcend this game is easy
Tbh vig this
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Joshz »

Expecting some reactive devaluation from gamma but let's see what he posts
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 248, Joshz wrote:Their interactions with gamma seem potentially SvS, they really aren't selling me, or TvS at the least. Really not getting a TvT vibe. His posts on me are also very weak, and his first post is a great example of long posts w.o content ;^) and most of his posts are just re: gamma or re: me
with the gamma/myko dynamic, i'm pretty much on the same boat as you. like i can't tell if myko is the kind of person who intentionally hyperfocuses on his buddy earlygame? i felt ssbm was doing some typical newbie scum stuff and idk why town!myko who believes everything he wrote this game doesn't at least ask him a question? i want more from him though.

good to know we're basically in the same headspace tho

also transcend I WAS GOING TO LYNCH MICHEL but deadline and i didn't feel like persuading kraska :evil:
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Transcend »

no u weren't
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Transcend »

I've only read page 1 but i don't see gamma/myk being a team. Should i read more?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

Transcend I sr Michael also so kiss my ass ty
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

Gamma is scummy and so is Myk
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 258, Transcend wrote:I've only read page 1 but i don't see gamma/myk being a team. Should i read more?
yeah probably

i'm still like digesting the possibility

ALSO I WAS :evil:
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 259, MariaR wrote:Transcend I sr Michael also so kiss my ass ty
Ya but u got lynched

Sololo
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by MTD »

this is getting... silly.
still the same old MTD
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Transcend »

Okay guys... I'm done reading the game whewwwwww *wipes sweat off of brow* okay honestly I wanna share a few thoughts I have. Also I have a few questions for some of you that I want answered thoroughly. Okay here goes.

Maria, RK, josh, kraska, nadr, and EP are all fine members of this town in various degrees. order i listed them is pretty much my confidence in them (though at kraska and below it's basically just *~vibes~*)

not really sure if I want kyouko or mykonian dead more. kyouko's posts all feel needlessly long and don't really say much in the end. feels like newbscum IIaO to me. myko's interactions with maria and josh and lack of any interaction with kyouko are all really bugging me. plus his approach to reading people this game is kinda ick (like the color of his name) and feels disingenuous.

VOTE: Mykonian

waffling on MTD and gamma, and gerry is useless as always. think that's everyone. would expand on any of these if needed but fuck doing that unprompted yknow

kinda sad that there's no one in this game i want to be sassy about... i just compiled a pretty big folder of reaction gifs/pics that i gotta use :cry:

i need personal engagement to do shit though so let's do some of that

Kyokou
  • What did you find "thoughtful" about Mykonian's ?
  • wrt to , you should always want to lynch the person you're most suspicious of, especially D1. that's how u get shit done. caring about wagon composition/what the people you're voting with are doing is a little too big-picture thinking for early game to me at least.
  • wrt to , I agree with your philosophy on D1 wagons, but with the information that was available at the time of your vote there was information to make a more informed vote imo. What are your reads on Gamma and Mykonian?
Mykonian
  • Could you answer ? It bugged me too.
  • What's your Kyouko read?
  • I think I know the site where Josh plays, and what you called hypocrisy (the way he "fencesits", waiting to see what other people do but then calling out lurkers, etc.) is really typical behavior there. Does this impact your read on him?
Joshz
  • you're from PS! right?? wanna make sure i didn't get that wrong lmfao, i think you said something about circus but i'm under the assumption that PS! = circus = smogon so idk (i haven't been active in that community in years and someone told me that there was a forum mafia community there that i wasn't aware of so)
  • wrt to , we typically try to genuinely lynch someone right off the bat because that's how you, again, get shit done. i'm assuming you do scumread mykonian, yeah? could you talk to me a little bit more about your read on him either way?
Kraskanumbers
  • Could you elaborate on your Gamma and MTD reads?
  • Sheep me on Mykonian?
Road Kamelot
  • What felt obvtown about Kyouko's interactions with you? like i kind of get what you said but i might need to go more in-depth because i'm still scumreading him.
  • Could you talk about your Gamma read?
Xnadr

Can you give me like 2 townreads? They don't have to be good, just like there. I think you're town but I need a coherent thought process from you.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Joshz »

I mean transcend they also both had similarities, the potential for SvS parshly comes from them being the (only iirc) 2 reacting negatively to me, with myk being more aggressive. The subconscious reactive devaluation that should have occured due to him scum reading gamma didn't happen, which spikes SvS odds imo.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 236, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
Kyokou
  • What did you find "thoughtful" about Mykonian's ?
  • wrt to , you should always want to lynch the person you're most suspicious of, especially D1. that's how u get shit done. caring about wagon composition/what the people you're voting with are doing is a little too big-picture thinking for early game to me at least.
  • wrt to , I agree with your philosophy on D1 wagons, but with the information that was available at the time of your vote there was information to make a more informed vote imo. What are your reads on Gamma and Mykonian?
12 looked thoughtful in comparison to 13. 12 looked like the first somewhat serious post to me in RVS, then Gamma posts something similar, and it gets pointed out that Gamma copied what was actually a blank post, that I, being inexperienced, saw as substantive for how early on it was. I agreed with the reasoning that Gamma copying a blank looked scummy so I voted him.

I disagree with you wrt 98. If I just lynch whoever is most suspicious to me, I miss out on the opportunity to hear from players who haven't cast legitimate suspicions. These players might be scum and by letting them slide through D1 town loses info that could be useful later. Like I said in 98 though, I respect that some people disagree with me on this.

If such information was present I skipped over it because I felt I was being baselessly attacked and was focused on resisting RK. I drafted a post last night before bed about Gamma but waited to post it until after more people had chipped in. I'll post it soon, with a pedit. Will read again and decide on mykonian but I like him so far. That may be because he was already on RK when she attacked me though. Doing laundry atm, expect gamma thoughts within 15

Pedit: Josh is onto Gamma
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 236, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Mykonian

Could you answer 52? It bugged me too.
What's your Kyouko read?
I think I know the site where Josh plays, and what you called hypocrisy (the way he "fencesits", waiting to see what other people do but then calling out lurkers, etc.) is really typical behavior there. Does this impact your read on him?
1. I posted about already, someone else also asked a clarification of the vote, must be a page and a bit later. In short, buddying as a choice of tell is in my estimation of RK as a player, how experienced she is, etc. It makes sense from someone like her to jump in the breach for an attacked player slightly too eagerly.
2. Null, must admit, this being a newbie game kind of messes with me. You get all sorts. I've been way more lenient with Gamma for example than I would be with most people I'd play with. He's ehm, what do you call it in English. Dutch would be "aangeschoten wild". He got beaten up a bit at the start, that might have flustered him a bit, the wolves are looking at him and he's stumbling from one situation to the next. Even if RK ends up flipping scum, there's no way that that won't cling to him somehow, pack mentality is really sad in that way, he's shown a weakness this game.
3. Well I'm not voting him for a reason. Again, you get all sorts. I am rather annoyed by it though. You join, you play the game. We used to have a player who did the same and it's rather frustrating to play with.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Joshz »

What does Pedit mean and why am I on to gamma?
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by MTD »

pedit=preview edit, i.e. there was a new post when he tried to submit his post and that was his edit after seeing it.
still the same old MTD
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 246, Transcend wrote:
In post 16, mykonian wrote:who wants to talk to me about how gamma's last post was the scummiest in the thread so far?

QUOI??????????

How was that scummy when he literally did what you did?
Because he did literally what I did.

Like this is the third person that comes up with this argument, and I don't understand all of you. There's a difference between initiative and going along with what other people do. It's my main reason why I think EP is town, he does take initiative. It boggles my mind that you look at posts in isolation, see that they are similar, and decide they must have the same scummyness to them, even though the circumstances clearly change (one time there was not a post like that yet, the next time there was).
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Joshz »

Also in my 3 forum games I was scum twice (won both), and town only once in which there were no prs at all insert irrelevant details here and scum realized I was onto them so they used their second and last (limited number) kill on me day 2. My point is I really don't have much experience as town even if I've played on forums a bit ;s
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Transcend »

Him doing what you did is 100% NAI it could come from either alignment and the fact that you dismissed it as a scumtell looks really shitty. And not just a scumtell, but the scummiest post in the game?????
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Transcend »

okay... im actually reading the game now.... PAGE TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In post 25, Errantparabola wrote:VOTE: MYKONIAN

THIS GUY IS TOWN NEVER LYNCH THIS GUY
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 272, Transcend wrote:Him doing what you did is 100% NAI it could come from either alignment and the fact that you dismissed it as a scumtell looks really shitty. And not just a scumtell, but the scummiest post in the game?????
with 16 posts in, yes.

And it's not NAI, that's your point of view :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”