Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 344, mykonian wrote:
In post 341, Road Kamelot wrote:You know im an alt and thats it, where are you even getting the stance to say "someone like her"
3 evenings of sitechat and your posts in this game.
Hm
So youve learned my mafia behaviour from sitechat. Fascinating

OH and youve realized im the type of player who would jump in to buddy a wagoned townie bc in this game you came to the conclusion that i was jumping in to buddy a wagoned townie
Circular logic bro
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Joshz »

Thanks. How about SSBM? I have a followup post.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 350, Road Kamelot wrote:So youve learned my mafia behaviour from sitechat. Fascinating

OH and youve realized im the type of player who would jump in to buddy a wagoned townie bc in this game you came to the conclusion that i was jumping in to buddy a wagoned townie
Circular logic bro
Gosh, can't you say it straight, does it have to be sarcasm?

No, you jumped to defend someone. I get to try to read you why you did that with the intensity you did it with. And I think you are scum for it, while gamma comes out as town. I am not quite sure how you try to twist that logic into a circle, but it looks ugly.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 301, XnadrojX wrote:Uh ok, sorry for posting less than I wished to in the past few days,gonna post a little more soon.

As for my reads, on the scum side Gerryoat had weird reactions to votes on him, but I can't really find anyone else particularly scummy (bar Transcend trolling)

On the nullish side, Gamma and My go here their arguments look more to me like drunk Town v another drunk Town.

On the Town side, I think gigabyteTroubadour has been Townish since he subbed in. I also think I would trust MariaR when it comes down to it.

As for the rest, they're mostly very slight reads that I feel will easily sway and therefore will not post here
this is actually a pretty bad post btw and jordan can move into the scum pile.

i think ssbm/myk both being mafia is a bit too easy and i don't see it. i knew one of my townreads was wrong it's probably this one.

but, due to
undisclosed reasons
i will not lynch him today

just pointing out that he's a lillll scummy
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Transcend »

@RK

In post 319, Transcend wrote:
In post 113, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 52, Road Kamelot wrote:mykonian why buddying and not chainsaw
When someone rushes to defend my scumread i dont normally respond by townreading the scumread
Not answered
In post 107, mykonian wrote:aww man, you keep trying to do what the cool kids do :(

stop it, you are making me itch to dislike you.
So he's town now

Gamma/mykonian scum calling it
MTD is ok I guess
Stuck to his guns on kyouko after all which tbh i wasnt sure if i expected
Still not sure if I believe youre actually scumreading him w how youre talkin to him but eh your logic is fine
Meanwhile
VOTE: mykonian
is all u need

Josh and backwards jordan town
Hi,

You had Gamma as town when I thought he was scum, and now you have him as scum when that read is starting to dissipate.

Can you explain why you thought he was town before?
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Joshz »

I said that buddy.... but answer me about SSBM's experience please
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 342, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 336, Road Kamelot wrote:Rly busy atm sorry guys, will read tomorrow
I can maybe answer some things if yall ask tho

This votecount im seeing is 10/10
tbh i feel like i've resolved my questions that i've asked you but i guess the input wouldn't be bad
Gamma Emerald wrote: Catching fakers
yeah explain this please

so you ask someone what role they like to play as most... and usually you can read into what role they have based on how they answer (which is why it's a scummy question to ask, especially with newer players who don't know that)... but then you expect to catch fakeclaims?? consider me lost ://

also i'm honestly floored that maria is one of your scummier reads because i thought she was super obvtown? you would know her best but?? other than that we basically have the same reads
My hope is that scum will fakeclaim something they say they're good at and show poor play with the role in their actions they cklaimed
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Joshz »

Lol at above
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Transcend »

^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 347, Transcend wrote:Wagonomics suggest that mykonian is an infinitely better lynch than Gamma Emerald
Gonna get on computer soon to look back on why people are voting mykonian. I am still curious why you think my vote on RK was awful though. Not sure if you ignored my question intentionally or not.

The way I see it, RK did things that, to me, looked scummy. You see my vote as awful, so it stands to reason that you don't think her actions were scummy. What's your opinion on that interaction? I want to trust you, but I know my own alignment. Convince me RK isn't scummy.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 352, mykonian wrote:
In post 350, Road Kamelot wrote:So youve learned my mafia behaviour from sitechat. Fascinating

Circular logic bro
Gosh, can't you say it straight, does it have to be sarcasm?

No, you jumped to defend someone. I get to try to read you why you did that with the intensity you did it with. And I think you are scum for it, while gamma comes out as town. I am not quite sure how you try to twist that logic into a circle, but it looks ugly.
Everything I say has to be sarcasm

You keep using shit like my experience level or how you think I would do something as reasons for your stances but theyre all hella weak bc you literally have zero meta. Youve invented this 'experienced player' to compare to but this person doesnt exist
And when i asked you said 'this game' and 'sitechat' which is lol bc id love to know what you learned about me from sitechat

Saying "it makes sense from someone like her" as a defense for why youd think something is just bad
And you say that a more experienced player wouldnt make a sloppy and blatant attempt to defend their buddy like i did, so gamma is more likely town, but apparently im not good ENOUGH to avoid making the same kinds of 'overeager' plays as scum when trying to buddy town

In short youre using my experience level however u like to
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 359, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 347, Transcend wrote:Wagonomics suggest that mykonian is an infinitely better lynch than Gamma Emerald
Gonna get on computer soon to look back on why people are voting mykonian. I am still curious why you think my vote on RK was awful though. Not sure if you ignored my question intentionally or not.

The way I see it, RK did things that, to me, looked scummy. You see my vote as awful, so it stands to reason that you don't think her actions were scummy. What's your opinion on that interaction? I want to trust you, but I know my own alignment. Convince me RK isn't scummy.
well

i don't think her defense on gamma was scummy?

i think her vote on myko was pretty good, and she has some of the same thoughts as me this game.

honestly i dunno man this game is hard. you're PROBABLY town even though you're kinda scummy. idk idk.

i just can't see you on a scum team with myko right now and myko is much worse. you might just be misguided
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

@Transcend - had him as kinda town bc i like i said hes got that awkward low hanging fruit air abt him
But the real meat of it was that the reasons for the votes on him sucked objectively, like MTDs vote and mykonians whole shtick
there was nothing AI abt what Gamma did and his vote on mykonian for his own bad post just made sense

But his behaviour after that, i started to dislike. Didnt like his tone, his attitude, 'i was defending myself just fine', or the way he followed mykonian despite him being the one to start the dumb Gamma wagon
I think i like MTD less than Gamma tho
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Transcend »

Why don't you like MTD?

I'm pretty sure he's town.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Transcend, Kyouko, josh, all town. Need to read everyone else and ive been posting on negative time hahaha
Time to go see yall tomorrow

Pedit I remember hating his first two votes
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Transcend »

I'm feeling something like mykonian and 3/4 of MariaR/gerryoat/XnadrojX.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Ok wait no i had to check
I hated the Gamma vote, the kyouko vote was fine but the way he talked to me abt my questioning after voting kyouko i didnt like and his explanation was just ok
I also dont hae reads on a lot of the playerlist so i gotta fix that
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 364, Road Kamelot wrote:Transcend, Kyouko, josh, all town. Need to read everyone else and ive been posting on negative time hahaha
Time to go see yall tomorrow

Pedit I remember hating his first two votes

Sure....

I'll go into your back pocket....
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 350, Road Kamelot wrote:Hm
So youve learned my mafia behaviour from sitechat. Fascinating

Circular logic bro

I mean, I get that my words aren't connecting, you aren't the first and won't be the last who feel that I'm faking an argument, in or outside mafia. So I wonder how I'm going to make you understand that this post feels incredibly wrong.

It starts with the sarcasm in the first sentence. Sarcasm in argumentation is nearly always a sign that the user checked out of the conversation. Be that because of frustration or because there's not actually an argument. It's a sign of saying something where they don't want to say anything constructive. Road isn't frustrated here, but can't continue the argumentation that I don't know her well enough to read buddying into a post of hers.

The second part, beyond what it actually says, follows up similarly. Bro again could signify frustration, but that's really not going on. It's depreciatory, where part of the zing of her defense has to come from attacking person making the argument against her (me). It's not ad hom, but has the same flavour. She feels that a defense has to be either retaliatory or that her defense requires the attacker to look weaker. Given that her wagon isn't going anywhere, I'd say she posted it with a motive.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Joshz »

Fuck it w.e

SSBM: earlier you said I'm onto gamma. What did you mean by this?

Everyone else: are there likely 3 or 4 scum? I don't know how it's usually set up here
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 365, Transcend wrote:I'm feeling something like mykonian and 2/3 of MariaR/gerryoat/XnadrojX.
EBWOP.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 369, Joshz wrote:Fuck it w.e

SSBM: earlier you said I'm onto gamma. What did you mean by this?

Everyone else: are there likely 3 or 4 scum? I don't know how it's usually set up here
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Transcend »

mykonian-

Who's scum with Road Kamelot?

Surely you have other scumreads besides her... tell me what you're thinking.

Because you being focused on a single slot looks pretty bad.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by MariaR »

Reason I'm not talking much is I feel like shit today and everything I read goes out the other ear but that's not really a good excuse.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

4 scum can happen with 13 players
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”