Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:22 am

Post by massive »

Ha, I answered my own question :)
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Elhabe21
Elhabe21
Townie
Elhabe21
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Elhabe21 »

A little new at this but
VOTE: CloudKicker
Cuz you're standing out more than others
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:50 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 97, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 23, Kairal wrote:
In post 16, CloudKicker wrote:Lets start off by being a bit scummy or i wont get pushed by scum

Original Roll String: 1d9 (STATIC)
1 9-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

VOTE: Io

hello old neighbor
I assume Cloudkicker's d9 thing is just part of 'deliberately looking scummy'.
Or is it a genuine slip?
Would we typically expect 4 scum in this game size?
there
He's speculating about a
scum
slip there, not a townslip.

As in, knowledge of the scum team size.

Now who's the one with reading comprehension issues, sport?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 91, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 76, Flubbernugget wrote:Cloud kicker

You bring up the fact that you have town slipped several times. Why do you think that couldn't have been faked
by scum?
Another read you guys wont buy but ill out it anyway, if flub is mefia he scumsliped cleared me there.

A town to town conversation would go like ''Why do you think that couldn't have been faked?'' or ''Why do you think that you couldn't have faked it?''
A scum to town conversation scumsliping "Why do you think that couldn't have been faked by scum?" implying that scum would be outside me even tho hes talking directly to me. Like saying : Why dont you thing that mafia could have done the same you did (implying as town)?

Read #03 that people will disregard to try to discredit
You know, my issue with you comes straight from the fact that EVERYTHING thus far is just another tool to clear you via some 'slip' that boils down to a phantom of your imagination. You're using fucking semantics to potentially clear yourself? Catching your own 'townslip'?

What you've done isn't indicative of alignment, I'll give you that. However it IS bad play, and at the end of the day it's anti-town. If you ARE town, you're wasting a fuckton of time proving it instead of searching for other scum. This game has 12 other people in it and the person you're most concerned about is the one who's alignment you already know. That's not how you play this game.

So leaving the useless distraction behind, VOTE: Grey

Empty vote post, involvement in discussion is mainly to agitate others while not adding anything. MDS doesn't have any reason to complain about him sheeping the vote but it doesn't excuse his action there either. He's posting to feign substance without actually adding any.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:58 am

Post by -Grey- »

Cloud scum flip will make me very interested in AJ.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'd hope your interest would involve you posting some actual substance.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:02 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 105, Aj The Epic wrote:I'd hope your interest would involve you posting some actual substance.
What kind of substance?

Like pointing out how you were just coaching your buddy a couple posts up and chainsawing me to distract town from voting him because you think I'm an easy target?

That kind of substance?
---
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Sure, if you're able to provide any reasoning behind it. Your current state of analysis is basically "I see you as scum because you are scum" and nothing more. You've adopted to tunnel on CK and apparently see me pointing out that NIA =/= Good play is 'coaching'. You've confirmbiased the game already.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:23 am

Post by massive »

In post 104, -Grey- wrote:Cloud scum flip will make me very interested in AJ.
I'd say we just go ahead and get interested in AJ without worrying about a flip.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:29 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 107, Aj The Epic wrote:You've confirmbiased the game already.
Only town can confbias. You are talking to me like you know I'm town even though you're voting for me.

That only strengthens my scumread on you.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:33 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 108, massive wrote:
In post 104, -Grey- wrote:Cloud scum flip will make me very interested in AJ.
I'd say we just go ahead and get interested in AJ without worrying about a flip.
Why? I actually like the point Mini raised against CK, and him leaning on a scumslip allegation as his defense just shows how desperate he is to avoid being wagoned.

I agree that AJ looks scummy as hell in his recent posts, but I still want CK today.
---
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:35 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 102, -Grey- wrote:
In post 97, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 23, Kairal wrote:
In post 16, CloudKicker wrote:Lets start off by being a bit scummy or i wont get pushed by scum

Original Roll String: 1d9 (STATIC)
1 9-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

VOTE: Io

hello old neighbor
I assume Cloudkicker's d9 thing is just part of 'deliberately looking scummy'.
Or is it a genuine slip?
Would we typically expect 4 scum in this game size?
there
He's speculating about a
scum
slip there, not a townslip.

As in, knowledge of the scum team size.

Now who's the one with reading comprehension issues, sport?
actually ure right, i assumed townslip cause yknow, im town :roll:
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

-Grey- wrote:
In post 107, Aj The Epic wrote:You've confirmbiased the game already.
Only town can confbias. You are talking to me like you know I'm town even though you're voting for me.

That only strengthens my scumread on you.
Confbias might've been a wrong choice of wording. Tunneling would be the proper word.

However Confbias can absolutely come from scum (they know the roles from the getgo). It just isn't the correct word for what I asserted.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:38 am

Post by CloudKicker »

lmao, this game bored me already not gonna lie
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:44 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Its not bad play, i thought mafiascum player would be better than the average joe on epicmafia, apprently not so much. Everyone is so preoccupied about mafia faking slips and such, town does slips much more often than scum does, now disregarding that. @Aj just cause i havent outed all of my reads doesnt mean im not proccupied about the states of others, i have currently 1 tr and 3 foses, 2 i havent outed because im waiting for more content
@grey, my scumslip read was just a gut read on the spot, thats all considering flub is scum and i wasnt trying to defend myself from it, just show my traith of thoughts. Now call this wifom, but i believe im good at the game. I like to get attention to me but my that amount isnt heantlhy for either alignement. You can bet your ass that mafia wouldnt put themselves on the spotlight so hard and so fast, antagonizing half the town. Mafia knows im town and that i am towntelling, town is just too fucking paranoid to agree on
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:46 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Theres town gain in getting attention to yourself btw, thats an arguement againts acting scummy on purpose is a scum leaning tell
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:48 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 112, Aj The Epic wrote:However Confbias can absolutely come from scum (they know the roles from the getgo).
Scum cannot confbias a scumread, which is what you were accusing me of.

Hair splitting and doubling down does nothing to make me townread you.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:54 am

Post by -Grey- »

Ah fuck it. Cloud might actually be town.

VOTE: AJ

No way do I see him flipping green though.
---
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

There's nothing to double down on. My semantic issue doesn't change my opinion, and you're trying to extrapolate shit that isn't there from it.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Kairal »

Perhaps I should clarify the die thing. I did indeed read that as a scumslip not a townslip. However that was based on two wrong assumptions. Firstly I thought the roller was just a standard 1-9 roller. I didn't realize it was linked to the forum (i.e. I assumed he'd just manually skip over anyone who was a scum buddy). Secondly I thought 4 mafia might be possible in this game size. A few people have chimed in to correct me on both these points. It is now clear that it couldn't have been a scumslip and anyone familiar with the roller or the normal number of scum in the game would know that.

I don't buy it being a townslip though - it just indicates that he most recently played a micro game.

Anyway what's interesting to me is that Jin suggested that there could be something more to it. Is Jin as inexperienced as I am? Or was he trying to run with a newbie's mistake to get someone lynched? Lets move over to Jin and find out

VOTE: SecretAgentJin
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 95, massive wrote:Oops forgot my random not-actually-random vote!

VOTE: Kairal
Wtf are you doing?
---
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Kairal »

Oh Massive also asked why I think Cloudkicker and Mini aren't scum. Well I feel like Mini's suspicion of Cloud is pretty well founded and she seemed to be chasing it up appropriately. However I think she's wrong and that Cloud is town.

Generally in my experience scum are relaxed under pressure whilst town panic. I'm guessing this is because scum know they're lying and are expecting (on some level at least) to be caught out. Town however see a wagon as a betrayal - their own allies are turning on them. Therefore when experiencing pressure scum will tend to reply carefully and calmly whilst town will flail wildly. I'm seeing a lot of flailing from cloud. Most particularly him receiving a moderate push from Mini and unleashing a full voiced, totally unironic OMGUS in response. It reads a lot like tunneling something which isn't really beneficial for scum. Maybe it's all just wifom and I've been taken in but for now I'll give him a pass.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Reactions to wagons are almost entirely meta dependent (aka player dependent). Most experienced players try to make it look identical.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Kairal »

Yeah that makes sense. I'm trying to say this without being mean to cloud. I just don't see cloud doing an elaborate deception here. His flailing feels genuine to me. For example I think a scum player trying to look like a flailing newbie would not continue to insist he's super experienced.

I guess it's more of a gut read than anything else. At any rate I'm not gonna be too bothered if we do end up lynching him. For now though I'd prefer to get a bit more of a feel for everyone else.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 119, Kairal wrote:Perhaps I should clarify the die thing. I did indeed read that as a scumslip not a townslip. However that was based on two wrong assumptions. Firstly I thought the roller was just a standard 1-9 roller. I didn't realize it was linked to the forum (i.e. I assumed he'd just manually skip over anyone who was a scum buddy). Secondly I thought 4 mafia might be possible in this game size. A few people have chimed in to correct me on both these points. It is now clear that it couldn't have been a scumslip and anyone familiar with the roller or the normal number of scum in the game would know that.

I don't buy it being a townslip though - it just indicates that he most recently played a micro game.

Anyway what's interesting to me is that Jin suggested that there could be something more to it. Is Jin as inexperienced as I am? Or was he trying to run with a newbie's mistake to get someone lynched? Lets move over to Jin and find out

VOTE: SecretAgentJin
The townslip arguement is that as mafia, i wouldve checked the night meetting before posting there, knowing theres at least 3 mafia. 3 mafias cant be in a 9 person setup, so me thinking i was in a micro game is implying i couldnt have the information that theres 3 mafia, which is an information that mafia should already have, thats why its a townslip

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”