Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Culted, please remove your fos on everyone. It's making the vote counts hard to read.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Cloud kicker

You bring up the fact that you have town slipped several times. Why do you think that couldn't have been faked by scum?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:37 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 75, Flubbernugget wrote:Culted, please remove your fos on everyone. It's making the vote counts hard to read.
Seconded.

I kinda like Kairal, Cloud, and Mini so far.

Grey's vote was opportunistic.

Vote Grey
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:39 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 77, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 75, Flubbernugget wrote:Culted, please remove your fos on everyone. It's making the vote counts hard to read.
Seconded.
Thought Flubber was addressing the mod.

@mod, can you have a separate FOS chart or remove entirely from the vote counts. It is very messy/not a fan
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
HellloooNewman
HellloooNewman
Goon
HellloooNewman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:24 am

Post by HellloooNewman »

Man, that Cloud/MDS exchange was a lot to absorb first thing after waking up.

Unvote Culted
Vote CloudKicker

You claim scum, I will vote you without hesitation. Not to mention the overly forced "TOWNSLIP!! I MADE A TOWNSLIP GUYS!!! HEY, DIDJA SEE MY TOWNSLIP?!?"
Irritating Jerry since 1991
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:11 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Anddd my reads are being sheeped again. Lovely.

Like please think for yourselves once in a while guys.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Io »

What did I just read?
No seriously what in Hell is going on right now?

OK, where to start.
How about addressing the scum claim. If someone claims scum day 1 or really outside of an investigative check assume it's a joke. It means nothing as no one would game throw that hard and not just out their scum buddies.
Second cloud's handeling of the scum read on them was pretty bad, but if you think about if for more than a second you can see what Cloud was saying. It boils down to this, scum would know that it can't be a 9 player game if there were 3 of them (this argument is invalid if we have 2 Mafia and a SK/Arso) outside of that it's a fair assumption there is probably 3 Mafia, town who decided to not read the setup could possibly say 9 instead of 13. Hence why Cloud said lying scum or townslip. Though if it turns out to be an SK game it can easily have been a scum slip too as Mafia should only have 2 members with and SK I think.
-reguardless the argument that Cloud was part of a 4 Mafia team because of the die is pretty much one of the stupidest points I ever saw.
While cloud is right Mini seems to be talking a lot about what scum do I don't really think that is AI in particular at this point.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:40 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

So what is AI at this point?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 78, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 77, I Am Innocent wrote:
Seconded.
Thought Flubber was addressing the mod.

@mod, can you have a separate FOS chart or remove entirely from the vote counts. It is very messy/not a fan
I will attempt to make it more neat.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Vote Count 1.03

1 - Io: Secret Agent Jin
0 - Elhabe21:
0 - HellloooNewman:
1 - MiniDeathStar: CloudKicker
0 - Kairal:
0 - Flubbernugget:
1 - I Am Innocent: Aj The Epic
1 - Secret Agent Jin: culted
3 - CloudKicker: MiniDeathStar, -Grey-, HellloooNewman
2 - -Grey-: Kairal, I Am Innocent
0 - culted:
1 - massive: Flubbernugget
0 - Aj The Epic:
0 -No Lynch:
Not voting: Io, Elhabe21, massive
culted FoSes Io, Elhabe21, HellloooNewman, MiniDeathStar, Kairal, Flubbernugget, I am Innocent, Secret Agent Jin, CloudKicker, -Grey-, massive, and Aj The Epic
With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is (expired on 2016-12-19 23:30:00)

<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:54 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 67, Kairal wrote:
In post 59, CloudKicker wrote:@Culted what is there to read into, as a town with a lot of attention i expected some kind of chainsaw/coasty NAI posts from scum and his last could fit in these if aynthing but thats really nothing
In post 64, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 58, MiniDeathStar wrote:Yes, Cloud, we get it, I called you scum and I still don't think you're town. Why are you repeating it? Like literally what was the purpose of that wall?

@culted:
Not sure yet. I've played with Jin twice so far and from what I saw he's a bit weird/scummy in tone and playstyle so I can't read him until I've seen actual decisions from him.
@Culted : i am mentoring on another mafia site, this line could be added to my book of tells about how this is a clear cut really really common pattern from mafia to answer this kind of question, it keeps everything opens and looks like game solving when its not, its just refusing to answer
Although... Cloud isn't your post on Jin functionally identical to Mini's? You both say he's sorta suss but we probably shouldn't make anything of it. Seems a bit odd to be calling her out for it.
Absolutely not, i did answer on his post from my pov while mini's answer was not even jin related in anyway
HellloooNewman
HellloooNewman
Goon
HellloooNewman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:08 am

Post by HellloooNewman »

In post 80, MiniDeathStar wrote:Anddd my reads are being sheeped again. Lovely.

Thanks for the condescension, but did you consider that I simply posted my thoughts?
Irritating Jerry since 1991
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Io »

I Am Innocent wrote:So what is AI at this point?
The only thing so far that raised any concerns was Kai's early cloud push on the not including all players in their random thingy.
Still to little to really go off of on page 4.

I also see what you meant with Grey being opportunistic, but like he only has 2 posts both votes. Opportunism just isn't really something I see as scummy either as pretty much that's basically joining a wagon.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:30 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 81, Io wrote:How about addressing the scum claim. If someone claims scum day 1 or really outside of an investigative check assume it's a joke. It means nothing as no one would game throw that hard and not just out their scum buddies.
Of course. The intention isn't to gamethrow, it's to try to get a free pass for being scummy. As long as it looks like a joke, townies ignore it and may start townreading you for 'playing risky'.

Example: Harkonnen in Open 656. He pulled that trick a few times on Day 1 and became a universal town read thanks to it. He was town that game but literally nothing stopped scum!him from doing the same. Case in point: he got a scummy replacement and almost got lynched. Everyone's townread had suddenly evaporated.

My point is, it's becoming something of a trend and now that I've been fooled a couple times by it, I'm not going to let it slide anymore. It's bad WIFOM, it's anti-town and it's suspicious.

CloudKiller wrote:Absolutely not, i did answer on his post from my pov while mini's answer was not even jin related in anyway
Holy misrepresentation Batman. I was literally giving my meta on Jin. I have two games with him where I read him correctly despite his eccentric style, but it took me some time. Like are we even reading the same thing here?

HellloooNewman wrote:Thanks for the condescension, but did you consider that I simply posted my thoughts?
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be condescending. I just dislike it when people basically say the same stuff as I without elaborating much, because I can't tell if I'm being sheeped or if they came to the same conclusion independently.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:45 am

Post by -Grey- »

I'm not sheeping your read. CK's response to your accusation was grade a bullshit.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:31 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 65, MiniDeathStar wrote:Let me ELI5:
- I think you're scum because you claimed scum, and because you've been freaking out all over the place after I called you out on it
- The fact I *think* you're scum and I'm voting for you doesn't mean I'm asking everyone to sheep me on page 2; that I can probably forgive you since you said you're new here
- C is not related to you in any other way besides that he also claimed scum (and ultimately flipped scum); I mentioned his name to hint at the people who were in that game with me. Read the posts in context.

As a bonus, I find your forced attempts to make me look scummy eye-roll worthy (""actually scumtelling"", ""textbook mafia""). If that's the best you can do, just say I'm confscum to you and stop talking to me. You're clogging the thread and I literally don't care about your reads atm.
What im saying is that you used meta to scumread me, which should be fine but the way it was done was odd but this might just be the way you type. Im not going to push the idea that hardclaiming scum is NAI, i did for a purpose and it serves me fine as it is, im getting reads. And, i didnt try to make you look scummy by saying you scumtold, you did scumtold, i just pointed it out :) town scumtell too from time to time

In post 68, MiniDeathStar wrote:Kairal's town. Very transparent. ;)

Unless he's pulling a Börk Börk on me, for which he should know I'd murder him post-game.
Agreed
In post 73, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 64, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 58, MiniDeathStar wrote:Yes, Cloud, we get it, I called you scum and I still don't think you're town. Why are you repeating it? Like literally what was the purpose of that wall?

@culted:
Not sure yet. I've played with Jin twice so far and from what I saw he's a bit weird/scummy in tone and playstyle so I can't read him until I've seen actual decisions from him.
@Culted : i am mentoring on another mafia site, this line could be added to my book of tells about how this is a clear cut really really common pattern from mafia to answer this kind of question, it keeps everything opens and looks like game solving when its not, its just refusing to answer
There's too little information for your tell to be valid
I dont need your opinion on something i know is a scumtell

In post 76, Flubbernugget wrote:Cloud kicker

You bring up the fact that you have town slipped several times.
Why do you think that couldn't have been faked by scum?
In post 50, CloudKicker wrote:@ Kairal because i assumed a 9 player setup, as mafia with night meeting 3 mafia with 9 players isnt in the normal guidelines or something, so i either did it on purpose or i townsliped, the later is what happened
but obviously this shouldnt be used to read me cause it wouldve ben extremely easy to fake (but it wasnt)
Do you even read bro?
In post 79, HellloooNewman wrote:Man, that Cloud/MDS exchange was a lot to absorb first thing after waking up.

Unvote Culted
Vote CloudKicker

You claim scum, I will vote you without hesitation. Not to mention the overly forced "TOWNSLIP!! I MADE A TOWNSLIP GUYS!!! HEY, DIDJA SEE MY TOWNSLIP?!?"
Like i said, dont use it to read me and claiming scum doesnt make me scum yknow
In post 44, CloudKicker wrote:
''i dont believe the townslip, hes scum and forced a townslip '' incoming
That was for the kind of you Helllloooo

In post 81, Io wrote:What did I just read?
No seriously what in Hell is going on right now?

OK, where to start.
How about addressing the scum claim. If someone claims scum day 1 or really outside of an investigative check assume it's a joke. It means nothing as no one would game throw that hard and not just out their scum buddies.
Second cloud's handeling of the scum read on them was pretty bad
[nah it wasnt]
, but if you think about if for more than a second you can see what Cloud was saying. It boils down to this, scum would know that it can't be a 9 player game if there were 3 of them (this argument is invalid if we have 2 Mafia and a SK/Arso) outside of that it's a fair assumption there is probably 3 Mafia, town who decided to not read the setup could possibly say 9 instead of 13. Hence why Cloud said lying scum or townslip. Though if it turns out to be an SK game it can easily have been a scum slip too as Mafia should only have 2 members with and SK I think.
-reguardless the argument that Cloud was part of a 4 Mafia team because of the die is pretty much one of the stupidest points I ever saw.
While cloud is right Mini seems to be talking a lot about what scum do
I don't really think that is AI in particular at this point
Nah its AI
In post 88, MiniDeathStar wrote:
CloudKiller wrote:Absolutely not, i did answer on his post from my pov while mini's answer was not even jin related in anyway
Holy misrepresentation Batman. I was literally giving my meta on Jin. I have two games with him where I read him correctly despite his eccentric style, but it took me some time. Like are we even reading the same thing here?
Are we, your answer was the most general read and felt scum but i might be wrong
In post 89, -Grey- wrote:

I'm not sheeping your read. CK's response to your accusation was grade a bullshit.
Congratz on not being able to read into a town rxn
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:36 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 76, Flubbernugget wrote:Cloud kicker

You bring up the fact that you have town slipped several times. Why do you think that couldn't have been faked
by scum?
Another read you guys wont buy but ill out it anyway, if flub is mefia he scumsliped cleared me there.

A town to town conversation would go like ''Why do you think that couldn't have been faked?'' or ''Why do you think that you couldn't have faked it?''
A scum to town conversation scumsliping "Why do you think that couldn't have been faked by scum?" implying that scum would be outside me even tho hes talking directly to me. Like saying : Why dont you thing that mafia could have done the same you did (implying as town)?

Read #03 that people will disregard to try to discredit
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:37 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Implying i did as town*
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:44 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 90, CloudKicker wrote:Congratz on not being able to read into a town rxn
Everything you've said could have easily come from scum, nice try.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:57 am

Post by massive »

In post 44, CloudKicker wrote:''i dont believe the townslip, hes scum and forced a townslip '' incoming
It's generally less good if you have to point out your own town slips.
In post 65, MiniDeathStar wrote:The fact I *think* you're scum and I'm voting for you doesn't mean I'm asking everyone to sheep me on page 2; that I can probably forgive you since you said you're new here
If you legitimately believe Cloudkicker is scum as you say, why would you be actively against people sheeping you? You do this more than just here.
In post 66, Kairal wrote:I'm not quite sure what to make of this exchange. I'm leaning both of you being town right now.
What specifically makes you believe Cloudkicker is town? What about MDS?
In post 79, HellloooNewman wrote: You claim scum, I will vote you without hesitation. Not to mention the overly forced "TOWNSLIP!! I MADE A TOWNSLIP GUYS!!! HEY, DIDJA SEE MY TOWNSLIP?!?"
Is it important the order in which these things happened?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:58 am

Post by massive »

Oops forgot my random not-actually-random vote!

VOTE: Kairal
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:59 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 94, massive wrote:
In post 44, CloudKicker wrote:''i dont believe the townslip, hes scum and forced a townslip '' incoming
Is anyone actually reading this game, i did not point it not, black swan did
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:01 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 23, Kairal wrote:
In post 16, CloudKicker wrote:Lets start off by being a bit scummy or i wont get pushed by scum

Original Roll String: 1d9 (STATIC)
1 9-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

VOTE: Io

hello old neighbor
I assume Cloudkicker's d9 thing is just part of 'deliberately looking scummy'.
Or is it a genuine slip?
Would we typically expect 4 scum in this game size?
there
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:05 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 93, -Grey- wrote:
In post 90, CloudKicker wrote:Congratz on not being able to read into a town rxn
Everything you've said could have easily come from scum, nice try.
Youre not really good at the game if your threshold for townreading someone is much higher than the level of town content i showed
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:19 am

Post by massive »

In post 96, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 94, massive wrote:
Is anyone actually reading this game, i did not point it not, black swan did
A, who the fuck is black swan, B, Kairal said "slip" and did not characterize it as a town slip, and later voted you for it. So I can't imagine why you're standing up for him.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”