Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1147, Anotora wrote:
In post 1144, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1142, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1141, Anotora wrote:I mean there's a strong possibility that SAJ only L-1'ed Pepcho in hopes of Pepcho getting hammered very soon, and the day ending very soon.
This is not just a possibility

He obviously voted to just end the day.

if its a buss or just a very anti-town approach is the question
Really it's hard to say wether he wanted to hammer me or lynch me faster or anything else. We don Have much from him.
Well, FA, since Pepcho is now defending SAJ's approach, I'm gonna go with bus rather than just anti-town.
Why do you always interpreted everything I say as defending? No, he made like 3 posts that contradicted with themselves. This is suspicious but until you actually get a respons on that from him, why make theories and say they are valid just because your top scum has said that.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1145, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1140, Alisae wrote:FA that's the joke.
Why do you even do jokes on mafia so regularly? To mock people?
You are going to have fun if you ever get into a game with the following players:
Grey
rb
Transcend
KainTepes
GTKAS
| here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1148, Anotora wrote:
In post 1146, Pepchoninga wrote:
Anotora wrote: I mean I guess that's an argument for me and -Grey- being a scumteam, if you had legit reasons to scumread me in the first place, before all this business.
Well yes, I did. If you'd like to hear I will make a post about it.
My opinion on you hasn't really changed. A scum partnership between you two is possible. Yes, this could be an argument for that, but I'm not acusing you of being scum buddies.
(quote bolded by myself)

The fact that you haven't already made a post about it says a lot about us both.
Ummm, I already made enough posts trying to justify my vote on you back when you were a hot topic. I aksed if you want one now. Because I have made one in the past.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

Did I miss any on that list. If so, oh well, going to bed. gnite.
GTKAS
| here.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1151, Alisae wrote:
In post 1145, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1140, Alisae wrote:FA that's the joke.
Why do you even do jokes on mafia so regularly? To mock people?
You are going to have fun if you ever get into a game with the following players:
Grey
rb
Transcend
KainTepes
I've read a game with KainTepes and it is a good strategy that will eventually not work. And I really dislike this kind of play when it gets repetative and annoying.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 1152, Pepchoninga wrote:Ummm, I already made enough posts trying to justify my vote on you back when you were a hot topic.
I would argue that you never had your vote on me during the period when I was a "hot topic"! You had it on Srceenplay the entire time, and you were the very last person onto my wagon before it dissipated.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1155, Anotora wrote:
In post 1152, Pepchoninga wrote:Ummm, I already made enough posts trying to justify my vote on you back when you were a hot topic.
I would argue that you never had your vote on me during the period when I was a "hot topic"! You had it on Srceenplay the entire time, and you were the very last person onto my wagon before it dissipated.
Yes but I did have a lot of post commenting on your behavior and some very shaky post you made even before I felt gokd lynching you. You were misreading some of my posts in particular even when they were explained to you multiple times so you could find somethings to latch on against me. Your "read" if I can call them that were terrible contradictive to what you said before and after and as a whole, your Screenplay and me scum buddy theory was absolutely bad. (Sorry for the way I phrased that.)
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1143, Pepchoninga wrote:And I already told you why. Firstly his sudden lynch on me. I don't read him for lynching me, but for:
1: not giving a reasonable explanation for the lynch
2: ignoring the questions I had regarding the situation.
Another things that triggered me were his reads. As previously said he was changing them every couple of posts. Really strange. And then you add some of the other arguments I read from your argument with him and I have solid reasons to grow a SR on him.
Still your conversations ended pages ago. These new pages added nothing that you could possibly use to develop your opinion about him.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Anotora wrote: I mean I guess that's an argument for me and -Grey- being a scumteam, if you had legit reasons to scumread me in the first place, before all this business.
My opinion on you hasn't really changed. A scum partnership between you two is possible. Yes, this could be an argument for that, but I'm not acusing you of being scum buddies.
(quote bolded by myself)

The fact that you haven't already made a post about it says a lot about us both.
and he didn't quote the posts he was supposed to qutoe

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1158, Frozen Angel wrote:
(quote bolded by myself)

and he didn't quote the posts he was supposed to qutoe
What quotes do you want me to quote?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

The ones you promised you would regarding anotora

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:40 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1157, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1143, Pepchoninga wrote:And I already told you why. Firstly his sudden lynch on me. I don't read him for lynching me, but for:
1: not giving a reasonable explanation for the lynch
2: ignoring the questions I had regarding the situation.
Another things that triggered me were his reads. As previously said he was changing them every couple of posts. Really strange. And then you add some of the other arguments I read from your argument with him and I have solid reasons to grow a SR on him.
Still your conversations ended pages ago. These new pages added nothing that you could possibly use to develop your opinion about him.
And so what? Just because there are new pages, doesn't mean the old ones are erased. And he hasn't acted much different so I don't know why you are even bringing this up.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1160, Frozen Angel wrote:The ones you promised you would regarding anotora
Quote the post since my heads starts to hurt from your confusion...nothing personal but it seems like you just ask me questions to look like you're doing something. So far I haven't seen you commenting on the answer you got. You just ask the same question or a new one that really confuses the hell out of me...
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1161, Pepchoninga wrote:And so what? Just because there are new pages, doesn't mean the old ones are erased. And he hasn't acted much different so I don't know why you are even bringing this up.
tell me where you settled down on your scum read on grey

pedit : You promised you would quote anotora posts which were showing they were calm and had no fear of getting lynched when grey started pushing you.

and what comments do you like to hear? I genuinely think your case is fake and is just an attempt to look constant. I don't like the way you shwn intrest over saj comment and skipped my questions there repeatedly. I thought that's obvious.

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Read page 28 and 29. Maybe it's just me but the change of Ano after -Grey- gave him support is notable. I would quote all of it, but I can't seem to fit the quotes from the two pages.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

look consistent* by the way not constant - phone auto correction

and sure will check it soon.

Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1163, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1161, Pepchoninga wrote:And so what? Just because there are new pages, doesn't mean the old ones are erased. And he hasn't acted much different so I don't know why you are even bringing this up.

pedit : You promised you would quote anotora posts which were showing they were calm and had no fear of getting lynched when grey started pushing you.

and what comments do you like to hear? I genuinely think your case is fake and is just an attempt to look constant. I don't like the way you shwn intrest over saj comment and skipped my questions there repeatedly. I thought that's obvious.
You know, ok. If you think it's fake that's fine. At least I am content that I have a justified opinion. For me this is what everybody should do to get the full enjoyment from mafia. But if you think it's fake why do you ask questions?

And I'm really sorry, but when you give me 1000 questions and I get some from other on this game only I think it's normal to miss something and then come back to it. At least I'm not disappearing and I'm staying here, answering all of your questions. So please, don't use this as an argument since if you do, you should read RC and -Grey- as scum too.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1163, Frozen Angel wrote:

Oh and answering the first one. I've already pointed out the events that lead to the solidification of my thoughts. It was a continues process but if I have to say it would probably be after he started soamming the spthread with chants on getting me lynched. He seems to want to get the job done fast without discussing much and started to get me realy suspicious.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I have seprate independent concerns about RC and Grey as well but not for even similar reasons. I'm sorry if you felt I'm trying to harass you but me asking questions repeatedly is to check your consistency and the fact if you believe it or not.

can you tell me by saying a post number? Just somehow tell me - after this I felt grey is likely scum and not null.

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:13 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 996, Alisae wrote:No you're just being an idiot.
No she's not.

She's trying to disrupt the wagon on her buddy. After he loses a few votes, she'll act all contrite and try to renew her push on me.

I can see right through her.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:16 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I read 28 and 29

I don't see that. Anotora was just literally continuing their already well defined case and push on you and they were consistent with their stance for not claiming. I didn't see the behavioral change you are repeatedly referring to. if there is any specific post that gave you that impression please quote it.

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:19 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1045, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm somewhat weary of this day phase. Can we just lynch Pepto now?
+1
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:21 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1169, -Grey- wrote:
In post 996, Alisae wrote:No you're just being an idiot.
No she's not.

She's trying to disrupt the wagon on her buddy. After he loses a few votes, she'll act all contrite and try to renew her push on me.

I can see right through her.
stop throwing shade. Me - you interaction were completely independent from anotora pepe and its practically obvious.

You still have questions to answer and you're independently a scum read of mine. probably with saj. - I hate partner hunting before flips though.

oh and the offer still stands. consider me voting myself as well.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:23 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

oh and if by any chance you're town "no you can't ;) "

There is a list of name in my notebooks who claim they have me in bag and stuff but they just suck at that - as in every game we play they failed.

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:23 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1068, Frozen Angel wrote:VOTE: secret agent Jin

that post was so bad ... So bad

Pep answer my questions
Know what? I actually agree with you!

Considering moving my vote here, actually. Gonna finish my catch-up first, though.
---

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”