Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I still want Anotora.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 2620, Garmr wrote:why is gamma the exception btw screenplay. What makes Gamma different from frozen?
I'm glad someone asked this because it's confused me. Getting a read on Srceenplay's answer would be even better.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Anotora »

RC what's your D3 gameplan after I flip green?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 2620, Garmr wrote:why is gamma the exception btw screenplay. What makes Gamma different from frozen?
It was an appeasement to FA. She says she is confirmed scum if Gamma flips town. My original is Pep and I still think it gives the most information.

Why do you say my tune has changed?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:15 pm

If you flipped green I'd lynch FA probably.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:15 pm

In post 690, Anotora wrote:So, guys, here's my case for why lynching me today is a bad idea:

- Whether I flip scum or town (hint: I will flip town), mine is a relatively low-information lynch compared to the info you would be getting from lynching Pepcho or Srceenplay.
I really haven't engaged much yet directly with people like Frozen Angel and RadiantCowbells, but if you learn something from Pepcho's flip, you end up learning something about pretty much every other player in the game except kentofan. And if Srceenplay winds up being scum, which is very likely, then you will learn a *heck of a lot* based on who was willing to defend his scummy activity and who wasn't. To be explicit about it, if Srceenplay flips scum, we can pretty much proceed to wagon Pepcho D2 unless/until new information comes up.

- I am an active poster, and that alone makes me worth keeping around. At least I don't try to obstruct others from reading me the way Srceenplay has the whole game (and Pepcho has done on occasion with meaningless posts). I'd much rather the town doesn't carry dead weight like Srceenplay on its back. Even if I'm scum, which I'm not, wouldn't you rather have me be an obvious suspect later on, than be stuck with Srceenplay or Pepcho clouding the waters?

- Pepcho and Srceenplay are, in fact, scummier than I am. Maybe I still have a long way to go, convincing people of this, but it's true. All game long, Srceenplay's posts have been just terrible, and he's only improved them in hopes of warding off his newfound wagon. Pepcho's gameplay, to me, absolutely screams out bussing. Peeps like Garmr and Grey have been on my case for what feels like the lion's share of the day now, but my posting has wavered little. You can't say that about either of them, and it's really suspicious.

I realize this post might make it sound like I favor a Srceenplay lynch moreso than a Pepcho lynch. That isn't true. I think Pepcho is a lot worse than Srceenplay because Pepcho has gone out of his way to defend another scummy player, while the reverse is not true. But it seems like the rest of the playerlist sees Srceenplay as the main alternative to lynching me. I'm okay with that, though not thrilled.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Also the whole being worried about being seen to prever a Sceenplay lynch over a Pepcho lynch while not trying to argue against it.

The associatives between you two are out of control.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

P
a
n
t
h
e
r
P
u
n
t
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
p
r
o
d
d
e
d
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:19 pm

And frankly I find it difficult to believe that you ACCIDENTALLY called Pepcho's gameplay bussing when you were the person he was wagonning.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 2631, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also the whole being worried about being seen to prever a Sceenplay lynch over a Pepcho lynch while not trying to argue against it.

The associatives between you two are out of control.
Can you restate this. I'm not sure what you are saying or who it's referring to.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:20 pm

I am talking to Anotora and explaining why I am powerlynching him and hopefully enlightening the rest of the townies as to why I feel this way.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

So what info would we get from a town flip or a scum flip.
Why is it a good vote now?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:22 pm

It's a good vote because it's more likely to flip scum than any non-pepcho scum in the game and despite his failings day 1 I think Anotora has played fairly well as scum and will probably endgame if I don't stamp him out now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Man I don't give a shit about this information bullshit. I want to clean out scum while I'm alive and the Anotora lynch is the best avenue to do so.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2628, Srceenplay wrote:
It was an appeasement to FA. She says she is confirmed scum if Gamma flips town. My original is Pep and I still think it gives the most information.

Why do you want to appease FA? Isn't it better to flip her first. If she flips town we know their is a roleblocker and we get much more clarity and information because of the ammount she posted also it puts gamma up as likely scum. If she's scum she's scum and probably a power role.

Hell I would argue that gamma and Fa have the possibility to be on the same team. I mean she literally wanted to push rc over gamma at the start of the day.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 2638, RadiantCowbells wrote:Man I don't give a shit about this information bullshit. I want to clean out scum while I'm alive and the Anotora lynch is the best avenue to do so.
That is a lie. The best way to get scum right now is Pep. If information is bull shit it's because you have all the information you need and you don't want town to have more.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:31 pm

Pepcho is confirmed scum and there is therefore no rush to lynch him since he will be lynched before endgame.

Anotora may not.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:31 pm

In post 2639, Garmr wrote:
In post 2628, Srceenplay wrote:

Why do you want to appease FA? Isn't it better to flip her first. If she flips town we know their is a roleblocker and we get much more clarity and information because of the ammount she posted also it puts gamma up as likely scum. If she's scum she's scum and probably a power role.

Hell I would argue that gamma and Fa have the possibility to be on the same team. I mean she literally wanted to push rc over gamma at the start of the day.
We are not bringing FA to endgame unless there's a roleblocker flip. Deal?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

The start of the day was supposed to be set up as a 1v1
The only way you are confirmed 100% is if pep flips red.
Mandy is not guaranteed. A pr claim like that by scum is how we won the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2640, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 2638, RadiantCowbells wrote:Man I don't give a shit about this information bullshit. I want to clean out scum while I'm alive and the Anotora lynch is the best avenue to do so.
That is a lie. The best way to get scum right now is Pep. If information is bull shit it's because you have all the information you need and you don't want town to have more.
his confirmed scum what more information do you need over his flip?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Why is he confirmed?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:33 pm

Garmr, read the post that I linked and tell me they're not scumbuddies. C'mon.
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 2646, RadiantCowbells wrote:Garmr, read the post that I linked and tell me they're not scumbuddies. C'mon.
I'm scumbuddies with Pepcho because I pushed for a Pepcho lynch well beyond the point in D1 where it was no longer popular?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:39 pm

And don't get me wrong I'd love to bye felicia Alisae and FA but it's just the wrong play right now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2647, Anotora wrote:
In post 2646, RadiantCowbells wrote:Garmr, read the post that I linked and tell me they're not scumbuddies. C'mon.
I'm scumbuddies with Pepcho because I pushed for a Pepcho lynch well beyond the point in D1 where it was no longer popular?
Going to be honest I did the same thing as you as scum before heavy busted a partner and rode the game to victory.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”