Mini Normal 1866: Landmark Mafia! (Mafia Victory!)

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1450  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:40 am

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
I do not like how you've been responding to the possibility of you getting lynched.
It doesn't seem town.
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1451  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:40 am

In post 1448, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Grey

This slot needs to be dead. I still think it's town but if this guy stays alive the game is most likely a town loss because scum aren't nightkilling him ever.


I think this post is posted based on your assumption that I'm scum. If not please clarify. If yes Your vote means nothing till I'm alive so vote me instead if your truthful.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1452  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:40 am

Well fuck you got me nice outplays I wish my scum game was better.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1453  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:40 am

In post 1448, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Grey

This slot needs to be dead. I still think it's town but if this guy stays alive the game is most likely a town loss because scum aren't nightkilling him ever.

Lol @ voting a townread.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1454  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:41 am

In post 1452, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well fuck you got me nice outplays I wish my scum game was better.
AtE
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1455  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:41 am

In post 1451, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1448, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Grey

This slot needs to be dead. I still think it's town but if this guy stays alive the game is most likely a town loss because scum aren't nightkilling him ever.


I think this post is posted based on your assumption that I'm scum. If not please clarify. If yes Your vote means nothing till I'm alive so vote me instead if your truthful.


I currently think the scumteam is FA/Pepto/Jhin, yes.
But the only person in that trio I can lynch without autolosing the game because of how weak town's reads are (assuming I'm correct) is Pepto.
Otherwise I can lynch obstacles to that scumteam and see what happens.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1456  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:42 am

In post 1449, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1446, -Grey- wrote:But why would you sacrifice a slot that would be cleared with a red flip?

To get people to work together you gotta make concessions and that means sacrifices man. Not optimal but hey that's the game.


Fire tell annie to vote me cause he is screaming I'm scum and he is soving the whole game based on that but he has no intention to make me flip for whatever reason

Tell him this is just a game and a lynch on my slot is understandable but that behavior [if he is town] is not

thanks
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1457  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:42 am

In post 1454, Alisae wrote:
In post 1452, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well fuck you got me nice outplays I wish my scum game was better.
AtE


I am literally single handedly the reason that AtE is as prevalent on this site right now as it is.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Firebringer
Trail Blazer
 
User avatar
Joined: June 29, 2015
Location: woofbringer
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1458  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:43 am

I am walking away from this.

Going to go do friend things.
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1459  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:44 am

In post 1455, RadiantCowbells wrote:I currently think the scumteam is FA/Pepto/Jhin, yes.

Bullshit.

You had all the kindling in the world to ignite an FA lynch earlier and you explicitly refused to do so.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1460  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:44 am

In post 1459, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1455, RadiantCowbells wrote:I currently think the scumteam is FA/Pepto/Jhin, yes.

Bullshit.

You had all the kindling in the world to ignite an FA lynch earlier and you explicitly refused to do so.


Wait you're saying that if I asked my favorite hydra partner and one of my favourite players in general to play a game I won't want to lynch them day 1?
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1461  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:45 am

In post 1455, RadiantCowbells wrote:I currently think the scumteam is FA/Pepto/Jhin, yes.


Lol... But you're calling the wagon on him terrible and fighting it!

Lmao...
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1462  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:45 am

In post 1455, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1451, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1448, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Grey

This slot needs to be dead. I still think it's town but if this guy stays alive the game is most likely a town loss because scum aren't nightkilling him ever.


I think this post is posted based on your assumption that I'm scum. If not please clarify. If yes Your vote means nothing till I'm alive so vote me instead if your truthful.


I currently think the scumteam is FA/Pepto/Jhin, yes.
But the only person in that trio I can lynch without autolosing the game because of how weak town's reads are (assuming I'm correct) is Pepto.
Otherwise I can lynch obstacles to that scumteam and see what happens.


Jhin? You mean Jin? I thought you were thinking he is a counter wagon because you think I'm scum. Again You are saying thats the whole scum team in your eyes - and that is mainly based on your assumption that I'm scum but you are saying you are not comfortable with lynching me.

You see why Your not making any sense?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1463  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:46 am

In post 1460, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1459, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1455, RadiantCowbells wrote:I currently think the scumteam is FA/Pepto/Jhin, yes.

Bullshit.

You had all the kindling in the world to ignite an FA lynch earlier and you explicitly refused to do so.


Wait you're saying that if I asked my favorite hydra partner and one of my favourite players in general to play a game I won't want to lynch them day 1?


Shit excuse. Scum is scum.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1464  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:46 am

Yes, the wagon on him is terrible because Pepto is a way better wagon and I don't like how tomorrow will pan out if I'm correct about the scumteam.

Do I ever make sense to anyone who isn't me?
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1465  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:47 am

In post 1460, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wait you're saying that if I asked my favorite hydra partner and one of my favourite players in general to play a game I won't want to lynch them day 1?


I love you to <3

but this is just a game. If you scumread me and you're basing every single read of yours on that, You need to present a decent case and to vote me.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1466  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:48 am

In post 1464, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yes, the wagon on him is terrible because Pepto is a way better wagon and I don't like how tomorrow will pan out if I'm correct about the scumteam.

Do I ever make sense to anyone who isn't me?


A Jin red flip would suggest that you are wrong about your Pepto read.

Instead of wanting to Lynch Jin to clarify your read on Pepto, you resort to voting a town read.

Yeah .. that makes complete sense!
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1467  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:50 am

In post 1464, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yes, the wagon on him is terrible because Pepto is a way better wagon and I don't like how tomorrow will pan out if I'm correct about the scumteam.

Do I ever make sense to anyone who isn't me?


I want you to answer this : My main two scum reads are pep and Jin and I prefectly told that.

Are you accusing me that I'm bussing my both scum mates? cause although I can do that; I don't think I'm tat devil :lol:

You said Jin is a counterwagon on Pep. Do you have any reasons beside "Frozen is scum so it should be" for that? What is your opinion on my presented case about Jin?

what do you think about Grey's "My whole push on pep was a reaction test" thingi?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

RadiantCowbells
People tried
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1468  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:50 am

In post 1466, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1464, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yes, the wagon on him is terrible because Pepto is a way better wagon and I don't like how tomorrow will pan out if I'm correct about the scumteam.

Do I ever make sense to anyone who isn't me?


A Jin red flip would suggest that you are wrong about your Pepto read.

Instead of wanting to Lynch Jin to clarify your read on Pepto, you resort to voting a town read.

Yeah .. that makes complete sense!


After MoI nearly threw the game that I didn't PL him when he disagreed with me and my townbloc's agreement on who scum was, I decided that I would not leave people alive if I think they're more dangerous to town than scum are.

You are in that category, regardless of alignment. I'm also not particularly convinced that you're town.
If you're Macho and someone tries to rolestop you, you never realise you're being targeted for a kill, so your machismo never gets challenged

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1469  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:52 am

What game are you referring to?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1470  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:53 am

In post 1468, RadiantCowbells wrote:After MoI nearly threw the game that I didn't PL him when he disagreed with me and my townbloc's agreement on who scum was, I decided that I would not leave people alive if I think they're more dangerous to town than scum are.

You are in that category, regardless of alignment. I'm also not particularly convinced that you're town.


That would be 100000% more believable if I was pushing outside of your stated scumreads.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Frozen Angel
Queen Shifty
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1471  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:55 am

In post 1470, -Grey- wrote:That would be 100000% more believable if I was pushing outside of your stated scumreads.


He means you won't ever vote me, that's why he is saying your dangerous to town

which is really sweet! cause he won't vote me as well!

Like holy crap RC.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self


"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1472  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:57 am

Frozen. I'm not convinced on scum!Grey.
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: Isle of View

Post Post #1473  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:58 am

In post 1471, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1470, -Grey- wrote:That would be 100000% more believable if I was pushing outside of your stated scumreads.


He means you won't ever vote me, that's why he is saying your dangerous to town

which is really sweet! cause he won't vote me as well!

Like holy crap RC.


Want to see something else that's really sweet?

I'm so convinced in my Jin and RC reads right now that I'm gonna claim.

I'm Weak Vanilla Cop.

Tonight, I need you to rolestop me so I can check RC. When I wake up dead, he's the defacto d2 lynch.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch

Alisae
lolbalance
 
User avatar
Joined: October 31, 2016
Location: Cali~ (PST)
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1474  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:59 am

OH SHIT GREY'S COP CLAIMS!
and I thought someone else was softing cop.
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Mini Normal Games