Page 76 of 167

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:30 am
by Anotora
SAJ-scum meshes so well with my established belief of Pep-scum.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:31 am
by Frozen Angel
where are your answers ano

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:33 am
by Gamma Emerald
In post 1873, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1870, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1868, Frozen Angel wrote:1 shot rolestopper to be more precise!

and yep Gamma is confscum

look at the miller and weak vanilla cop claims as well

1-shot?
I don't think that necessarily means we can't exist together.


we certainly are existing together

but You are mafia ;)

As town

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:35 am
by Pepchoninga
In post 1875, Anotora wrote:SAJ-scum meshes so well with my established belief of Pep-scum.

It's funny how all game you have just paired people, but never really achieved the one important thing. Giving evidence or actually proving a connection between the pairs.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:35 am
by Alisae
BTW Pep can I use your IRL name on here?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:36 am
by Pepchoninga
In post 1772, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nice to get such a warm welcome.

Oh GAWD PROD KING's here!

Welcome.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:36 am
by Gamma Emerald
In post 144, Srceenplay wrote:Garmr laid that out pretty good. Good job.

VOTE: Anotora

:igmeou:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:36 am
by Gamma Emerald
In post 1880, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1772, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nice to get such a warm welcome.

Oh GAWD PROD KING's here!

Welcome.

ONE GAME
GAWD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:37 am
by Frozen Angel
nope

if miller is true ascietic town is just crap

a role stopper and an ascitic is crap

a weak cop don't need that much crap against him ^ he needs my bp to act like a hider but you are just a scum who would be seemingly conftown if he were trying visiting you ...

So nope

Your ascietic in this setup is practically a godfather

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:37 am
by Pepchoninga
In post 1879, Alisae wrote:BTW Pep can I use your IRL name on here?

Cmon, didn't you get enough of that meme >.<

Sure, but not for that stupid meme. People usually call me Pep anyways, so it's not a big difference.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:38 am
by Pepchoninga
In post 1882, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1880, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1772, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nice to get such a warm welcome.

Oh GAWD PROD KING's here!

Welcome.

ONE GAME
GAWD

One game is all it takes!

Do or do not, there is no try!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:39 am
by Frozen Angel
and I believe there are no role blocks in scum's hand when they have ascetic.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:39 am
by Alisae
In post 1884, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1879, Alisae wrote:BTW Pep can I use your IRL name on here?

Cmon, didn't you get enough of that meme >.<

Sure, but not for that stupid meme. People usually call me Pep anyways, so it's not a big difference.
Hey Peter
Do you plan on hammering SAJ?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:40 am
by Pepchoninga
In post 1779, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 1777, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 14, -Grey- wrote:
In post 12, Anotora wrote:I'm also really not a fan of the no-lynch vote. We can discuss that as an option later in the day


No. No Lynch is never an option on d1. That you are feigning objection to it for now and keeping it open as a possibility for later if town is amenable to it gives me scum vibes.

VOTE: Anotora

Bye bye, RVS.

Probably town

Gamma, i don't need you to come up in here townreading Grey, ok? Lol, also stop following me everywhere.

Oh fuck, I don't wanna lynch you, but this post makes me want to.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:40 am
by Frozen Angel
NO ONE HAMMERS BEFORE GREY

UNVOTE:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:41 am
by Alisae
Oh yeah fuck forgot about Grey.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:41 am
by RadiantCowbells
Grey is checking me so that either

1) I can be confirmed town and stop dealing with idiocy or
2) I can get nightkilled and the above.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:41 am
by Pepchoninga
In post 1887, Alisae wrote:
In post 1884, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1879, Alisae wrote:BTW Pep can I use your IRL name on here?

Cmon, didn't you get enough of that meme >.<

Sure, but not for that stupid meme. People usually call me Pep anyways, so it's not a big difference.
Hey Peter
Do you plan on hammering SAJ?

Oh god, fuck you bote...

Well, I'm curently reading more carefully the last couple of pages. For now I get feels I might, since his post are very bad. I still think that RC is the better vote tho.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:41 am
by Secret Agent Jin
In post 1839, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1837, Gamma Emerald wrote:We posted the exact same thought
what


Don't buddy me

I wear buddy proof uniforms!

Ill buddy the shit out of you. Ill bring you seasons of anime, bake you brownies, and even clean your house. Im not stuck in a buddy pact with you, your stuck here with me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:42 am
by Frozen Angel
Grey needs to confirm he is doing that before the hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:42 am
by Frozen Angel
In post 1893, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Ill buddy the shit out of you. Ill bring you seasons of anime, bake you brownies, and even clean your house. Im not stuck in a buddy pact with you, your stuck here with me.


OH my god

:O

I'm under attack!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:44 am
by Pepchoninga
In post 1893, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 1839, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1837, Gamma Emerald wrote:We posted the exact same thought
what


Don't buddy me

I wear buddy proof uniforms!

Ill buddy the shit out of you. Ill bring you seasons of anime, bake you brownies, and even clean your house. Im not stuck in a buddy pact with you, your stuck here with me.

Even tho I know this is just a funny poke post, it is absolutely not helping your case lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:44 am
by Pepchoninga
In post 1799, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also this needs stating NOW.
I am an Ascetic.

This doesn't really add up.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:45 am
by Anotora
In post 1420, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Alright Garmr, i guess i see your point BUT she does give reads of people, especially 624 except they do seem a bit rushed and soft. I honestly dont know what to feel about Mlmooney. She hasnt posted that much but there is content (more than just fluff posts). Her ISO gives me a headache since i cant decide if she is a real busy lurker town or intentionally lurking as scum.

Holy wishy-washyness, Batman.

I'm gonna get to your questions, FA.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:46 am
by Pepchoninga
In post 1782, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1775, Alisae wrote:tbh Gamma there are some parts of this game I've read deeply and other parts I've just skimmed.
I'll sum you up with my reads.
{Me, Grey, FA, Firebringer} <--- Pretty much conf town. I'm conftown because it's litterally me.
{Screenplay, Panther, Gamr}
{Gamma, Ano, Pep}
{Jin, RC, Mlooney} <--- Lynch Pool


You agree with virtually all my scumreads yet think I'm scum for /reasons/

I think there are more then enough reasons said on why we think you could be scum.