Page 17 of 167

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:07 am
by Frozen Angel
One of the reasons I have anotora as slight scum read is (I think its possible for them to be scum is the fact they used post 86 as an answer to my post 81. Thats really unsettling.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:24 am
by -Grey-
In post 395, Frozen Angel wrote:Garmr is so fake - some votes here will be appreciated. (the next post he will call this omgus even though I started voting him and pushing him first - look when I called it)


Yeah, way back on post 47 for clearly RVS bullshit reasons.

In post 46, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Frozen angel

Because I can start a wagon.

In post 47, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 38, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Frozen angel
She has cookies that I must have


early town read on Fire bringer.

its subjected to change but its good for now. the cookie trick worked as planned.

VOTE: Garmr

No you can't cause its going to be on you

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:26 am
by -Grey-
Oh look, Garmr was still voting you first even by your own logic.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:28 am
by Frozen Angel
ah no

he continued the exact same appeasy attitude in the rest of the game so far. I like to see his response to my answer to his case though.

pedit : oh yeah I omgused him first! and that wasn't a logic - it was something I sensed that was about to happen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:29 am
by Frozen Angel
and my vote on garmr happened after RVS actually.

He deserves more pressure.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:31 am
by -Grey-
In post 25, Srceenplay wrote:My gut says
VOTE: Obvious Alt

Am I doing it right?

Garmr is not the lynch today, FA. I'm sure you are smart enough to realize that.

I suggest you find someone else to push if you want to be productive.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:31 am
by -Grey-
Where did that quote even come from??

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:32 am
by Garmr
In post 388, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 276, Garmr wrote:Frozen angel- I think I have to elaborate on this one. Frozen has 30 post 8 pages in and she hasn't really put down a solid stance. Her vote is own me with no real serious reasoning for it to be there other than I voted her. I noticed that she was implying that grey was scummy but didn't jump on him in post 71. She ask for peoples opinions on players and does nothing with it. After this she is just defending herself from firebringers weak push (no offense buddy but your push on frozen seems kinda weak). Frozen angel to my memory is a paranoid player who is quick to push for reasons that puzzle me sometimes. She is not that she is not parinoid she is content with the situation she is in despite actually not hunting or anything. This is not a town frozen.


There are so many stuff wrong about this!

- I always have so many posts in page 8! I always have so many posts - thats just a part of me always being around because of my state!
- I made multiple stances! I have sirious reasons for voting you but you never tried to engage about it with me yet. You shipped FB's paranoia on me when it shaped, You're early game posting seems incredibly fake and your RVS seems really forced. You didn't try to reach out to anyone - but you're trying to stablish solid reasonable reads on people (It's like you want to have the "reads" without actually doing the scumhunting.)
- I always poke smelly things and make conversations out of them. I was trying to make anotora and grey engage each other to see what they make out of each other. I beleive Grey is town and there is still chnace for Anotora to be scum - though if they were a newbie I would count that slot town without hesitation.
and I'm practically observing pacho and screen atm

I always say! "I won't vomit reads"

no what do you mean when you say I didn't stablish solid reads less than 24 hours into game?
- I ask players opinions about the actions players took (and when I asked RC and Grey there wasn't more than one action to comment on anyway) I was thinking Anotora is more likly town for being so creamy - but there were contardictions on their post that I highlighted. what is the thing you're accusing me that I didn't do with that information?
- I am the same frozen - not preg - nor depressed. I'm calm and I want to do this in a more subtle manner. Don't say my scum games were less noisy as my town games - cause thats a really creepy bad lie.

and yeah this is town me. I'm wondering if this is a news for you or not at the moment.


1-this wasn't actually a point the point was you gone so long with out a solid stance.

2a-No you really haven't at most you accused me of buddying grey because I town read him. I wrote this off as understandable through wrong in my head because it was early game. I responded with a light heart joke you joked back. You made no future attempt to justify your vote on me after the wagon and ignored me until you were brought into the spotlight.

2b- You accuse me trying to have reads with out doing the scum hunting? But it's pretty obvious I have been doing scum hunting and pushing my case. I have interacted with multiple players and developed reads from my interactions. This sounds like you are trying to make a excuse to stay on me but can't find a real adequate one.

3a. You find grey town ok that's fine but you find anotora scummy and you ignore the fact that I'm pretty much the one who started drove the wagon on anotora. I bring this up not becuase I want to be town read becuase of it but because it denies your narrative that i'm not engaging and forming reads if you do acknowledge my stance on ano.

3b. By the times you have posted a lot has happened I would expect better reads from you. You are the type of player who gets paranoid and with this amount of content I could see you actually get stuck into a player. Even no your offence on me is extremely weak and seems more like a defensive reaction because i'm raising awareness of you and people are like yeah i can see frozen as scum.

4.this is wrong on so many level. You ask opinions on what players think and don't follow up and you expect me to town read you because? You also expect to be town read for asking questions as well and not actually scum hunting because?

5-no i'm not saying they are less noisy. I'm saying your less noisyness here shows your are content with the game state and I don't think a town frozen would be content with her scum position in this particular scenario. Finally why did you even bring up anything about pregnant or depressed frozen I wasn't implying any of that or even thinking about it. So please don't bring your personal life into the game to try and try to make me look like a villain. I will accept a apology and move on with the game.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:33 am
by keyenpeydee
Oh my gosh people 17 pages and i'm on page 1. I'll read it. What should I know?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:35 am
by Frozen Angel
Who said I want them lynched

I don't want a lynch less than 24 hours into game. I'm pressuring and developing reads and Garmr is an interesting subject cause he is scummy.

Antoro has some stuff to answer as well. I like to develop and solidify our reads before achieving a lynch and entering the night. Don't you?

pedit : this is @grey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:35 am
by Garmr
Even now your offence*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:38 am
by Garmr
I don't think a town frozen would be content with her position in this particular scenario. But a scum frozen sure would be!


So many writing mistakes Next time I will take time to proof read it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:42 am
by -Grey-
In post 409, Frozen Angel wrote:Who said I want them lynched

I don't want a lynch less than 24 hours into game. I'm pressuring and developing reads and Garmr is an interesting subject cause he is scummy.

Antoro has some stuff to answer as well. I like to develop and solidify our reads before achieving a lynch and entering the night. Don't you?

pedit : this is @grey


Your vote on Garmr is vanity and your push impotent.

If you aren't going to use your vote for a plausible push of your own, you should at least support the one that actually does have traction.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:43 am
by Frozen Angel
I will tear your wall down into peaces - just cause the wall is harder to respond.

In post 407, Garmr wrote:2a-No you really haven't at most you accused me of buddying grey because I town read him. I wrote this off as understandable through wrong in my head because it was early game. I responded with a light heart joke you joked back. You made no future attempt to justify your vote on me after the wagon and ignored me until you were brought into the spotlight.


what I say is not exactly everyting on my mind. I voted you to see you're reaction to it and you didn't respond back. I was pushing other directiopns to see when and how will you actually try to communicate. I was waiting it to be brought to spotlight by you. You brought it up and used it to apeal to Fire and RC who knows me better - just to make them paranoid about me. Why me vote parking on you is scummy again in the first place? You know I was sleep when the game mostly progressed cause I'm in eurpe so - you obviously knew I couldn't change my vote during sleep and I never change my vote that fast even an RVS one unless if I feel its neccessary. Thats a fact about my vote in every single game.

so no. all you're points are practically - and generally false. and the fact you're saying I had no reason to keep my vote on you is also false (cause I just told the reasons) but you couldn't know my reasons cause I didn't told them publickly

so instead of asking the reasons if you were wondering about it why you think that was scummy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:44 am
by Frozen Angel
In post 412, -Grey- wrote:
In post 409, Frozen Angel wrote:Who said I want them lynched

I don't want a lynch less than 24 hours into game. I'm pressuring and developing reads and Garmr is an interesting subject cause he is scummy.

Antoro has some stuff to answer as well. I like to develop and solidify our reads before achieving a lynch and entering the night. Don't you?

pedit : this is @grey


Your vote on Garmr is vanity and your push impotent.

If you aren't going to use your vote for a plausible push of your own, you should at least support the one that actually does have traction.


My vote made me start a conversation with him so it proved it's purpose already ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:46 am
by Frozen Angel
In post 407, Garmr wrote:2b- You accuse me trying to have reads with out doing the scum hunting? But it's pretty obvious I have been doing scum hunting and pushing my case. I have interacted with multiple players and developed reads from my interactions. This sounds like you are trying to make a excuse to stay on me but can't find a real adequate one.


well I say you're having reads - and whatever else you're doing is attaching those reads to a suitable apeasable case.

I accuse you that you're doing the process vise versa (practically what scum do and what makes me feel you're scum - and what I called fake!)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:48 am
by Srceenplay
In post 311, Alisae wrote:
In post 308, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't see any reason to scumread him. You are voting so you obviously do. Why is he scum?

Have my case
In post 188, Alisae wrote:I think I established that I really don't like Screenplay. All of their posts are mostly votes. None of them really have reasoning behind them.
I think it's moreso oppertunistic play coming from them.
Also they've done nothing to progress the game.
And they're basicly sheep.
VOTE: Screenplay

Don't all votes have reasoning and help progress the day?
Are all sheep scum?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:48 am
by -Grey-
In post 414, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 412, -Grey- wrote:
In post 409, Frozen Angel wrote:Who said I want them lynched

I don't want a lynch less than 24 hours into game. I'm pressuring and developing reads and Garmr is an interesting subject cause he is scummy.

Antoro has some stuff to answer as well. I like to develop and solidify our reads before achieving a lynch and entering the night. Don't you?

pedit : this is @grey


Your vote on Garmr is vanity and your push impotent.

If you aren't going to use your vote for a plausible push of your own, you should at least support the one that actually does have traction.


My vote made me start a conversation create a lot of unnecessary noise with him so it proved it's purpose already ;)


FTFY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:49 am
by Frozen Angel
In post 407, Garmr wrote:3a. You find grey town ok that's fine but you find anotora scummy and you ignore the fact that I'm pretty much the one who started drove the wagon on anotora. I bring this up not becuase I want to be town read becuase of it but because it denies your narrative that i'm not engaging and forming reads if you do acknowledge my stance on ano.


I won't do preflip assumptions ever

thank you very much though

the reasons I scumread anotora - are completly seprate from the reasons I'm scumreading you. and you making a push on anotora means 0 at the moment. and no it's not. I don't like the way you're saying you're the first one who started pushing anotora when grey attacked her first and I started pointing out to their contradictions before you make that iso dive attack as well. I acknowledge your stance on Ano and I beleive it might be fake.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:50 am
by Frozen Angel
In post 407, Garmr wrote:3b. By the times you have posted a lot has happened I would expect better reads from you. You are the type of player who gets paranoid and with this amount of content I could see you actually get stuck into a player. Even no your offence on me is extremely weak and seems more like a defensive reaction because i'm raising awareness of you and people are like yeah i can see frozen as scum.


I don't understand this part.

can you rephrase?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:57 am
by Frozen Angel
In post 407, Garmr wrote:4.this is wrong on so many level. You ask opinions on what players think and don't follow up and you expect me to town read you because? You also expect to be town read for asking questions as well and not actually scum hunting because?


I definitely never asked you town read me. Even if your town thats on you not me. My responsibility is to explain my actions.

I did scum hunting. I made some points and I started throwing people in arena to fight over those points and I explained what I were thinking about those points as transparent as possible. I explained my stances on every single player I got a read from so far when I got those reads.

I don't have a read on RC cause I beleive its impossible to get a read on that player in such early game. I beleive it can be impossible depending on game to have an absoloute read on him - even in the very late game. My reads on people develop shape and change with every single post so sorry for disappointing you, I won't ever take that hard stands. I will get confident on some of my reads based on events and conversations and I might even tunnel some but no. If you beleive that this makes me scum and you can convince others that its from scum then so be it! Being trasnparent with reads is different from what you ask me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:00 am
by -Grey-
Lol @ FA treating Garmr like town while calling him scum.

That's not at all inconsistent.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:01 am
by Garmr
In post 413, Frozen Angel wrote:I will tear your wall down into peaces - just cause the wall is harder to respond.

In post 407, Garmr wrote:2a-No you really haven't at most you accused me of buddying grey because I town read him. I wrote this off as understandable through wrong in my head because it was early game. I responded with a light heart joke you joked back. You made no future attempt to justify your vote on me after the wagon and ignored me until you were brought into the spotlight.


what I say is not exactly everyting on my mind. I voted you to see you're reaction to it and you didn't respond back. I was pushing other directiopns to see when and how will you actually try to communicate. I was waiting it to be brought to spotlight by you. You brought it up and used it to apeal to Fire and RC who knows me better - just to make them paranoid about me. Why me vote parking on you is scummy again in the first place? You know I was sleep when the game mostly progressed cause I'm in eurpe so - you obviously knew I couldn't change my vote during sleep and I never change my vote that fast even an RVS one unless if I feel its neccessary. Thats a fact about my vote in every single game.

so no. all you're points are practically - and generally false. and the fact you're saying I had no reason to keep my vote on you is also false (cause I just told the reasons) but you couldn't know my reasons cause I didn't told them publickly

so instead of asking the reasons if you were wondering about it why you think that was scummy?

Great you don't say everything on your mind that's ok in theory but do you really expect me to believe that when you ask a question and don't follow up on it you are town? I honestly thought your vote was a joke at the time so I didn't care.

In post 47, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 38, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Frozen angel
She has cookies that I must have


early town read on Fire bringer.

its subjected to change but its good for now. the cookie trick worked as planned.

VOTE: Garmr

No you can't cause its going to be on you


This doesn't ring a serious vote on me. So tell me frozen why would a town care about this sort of posting in rvs stage?

Also you pushing other directions laughable at best. You asked a couple of questions to other people to make it look like you were doing something. Don't feed me this bullshit about waiting for me. How dumb would someone be to actually believe that.

Then you make the excuse about you sleeping. You could of easily put some real reads out around 234 or changed your vote or put down real reasoning to keep your vote on me but you didn't because you thought you could keep out the spotlight.

Also isn't funny how rc said you could be scum with my point I brought up. I am town I want my scum reads lynched and/or considered of course i'm going to talk to other about it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:03 am
by Frozen Angel
In post 407, Garmr wrote:5-no i'm not saying they are less noisy. I'm saying your less noisyness here shows your are content with the game state and I don't think a town frozen would be content with her scum position in this particular scenario. Finally why did you even bring up anything about pregnant or depressed frozen I wasn't implying any of that or even thinking about it. So please don't bring your personal life into the game to try and try to make me look like a villain. I will accept a apology and move on with the game.


well what you think about the town frozen angel is wrong or you don't think that about frozen angel but you're faking it! I won't tunnel people when I'm making reads less than 24 hours.

and I meant the whole past year of me in MS was a different me. If you are referring to my annoying game ruining attidue please stop. I don't want my personal life in the game and I just don't like the way you're using meta cause that tempered annoying crap is in the past. You saw a calm game of mine in blackflag remember - that will be the way I am in here later in game, Hopefully. I'm trying to be a nicer person generally.

I don't understand what do you want me to apologize for but sure, sorry o.o

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:04 am
by Frozen Angel
In post 421, -Grey- wrote:Lol @ FA treating Garmr like town while calling him scum.

That's not at all inconsistent.


wtf are you on about

I certainly will answer any questions directed at me even from a treestumped scum.