Page 25 of 167

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:54 pm
by Anotora
I really can see zero reason why any town-aligned players would rather take Srceenplay (or Pepcho, but that's more debatable) to D2 than take me to D2.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:55 pm
by -Grey-
^ can we lynch this now?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:55 pm
by Srceenplay
Pep. I am TOWN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:55 pm
by Pepchoninga
In post 596, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why do you dislike it Alisae?

UNVOTE:

What made you unvote tho. Seems like a strange action, especially just after Alis put Ano at L-1.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:56 pm
by Srceenplay
In post 601, -Grey- wrote:^ can we lynch this now?

Nope

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:56 pm
by -Grey-
In post 604, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 601, -Grey- wrote:^ can we lynch this now?

Nope


I was asking the adults.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:56 pm
by Pepchoninga
In post 602, Srceenplay wrote:Pep. I am TOWN

You haven't done anything to prove that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:57 pm
by Anotora
In post 601, -Grey- wrote:^ can we lynch this now?


Ideally not before squeezing some useful D1 thoughts out of Obvious Alt, mlmooney, and Keyen.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:57 pm
by Srceenplay
In post 605, -Grey- wrote:
In post 604, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 601, -Grey- wrote:^ can we lynch this now?

Nope


I was asking the adults.

Sorry.

Now who can answer?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:57 pm
by Pepchoninga
Srceenplay please give us reads or opinions. Or why you think Ano shouldn't be lynched.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:58 pm
by Pepchoninga
In post 608, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 605, -Grey- wrote:
In post 604, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 601, -Grey- wrote:^ can we lynch this now?

Nope


I was asking the adults.

Sorry.

Now who can answer?

Somebody that is willing to write a sentence with more then 4-5 words in it. >.<

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:59 pm
by Pepchoninga
In post 607, Anotora wrote:
In post 601, -Grey- wrote:^ can we lynch this now?


Ideally not before squeezing some useful D1 thoughts out of Obvious Alt, mlmooney, and Keyen.

I kinda agree with that. Tho I think either Ano or Srceenplay should be our lynch this day.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:00 pm
by -Grey-
In post 608, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 605, -Grey- wrote:
In post 604, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 601, -Grey- wrote:^ can we lynch this now?

Nope


I was asking the adults.

Sorry.

Now who can answer?


Non-lurkers.

If you want me to consider your opinion, participate.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:01 pm
by Anotora
Pepcho, you do realize that you and srceenplay are screwed after I flip town, right?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:01 pm
by Srceenplay
In post 611, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 607, Anotora wrote:
In post 601, -Grey- wrote:^ can we lynch this now?


Ideally not before squeezing some useful D1 thoughts out of Obvious Alt, mlmooney, and Keyen.

I kinda agree with that. Tho I think either Ano or Srceenplay should be our lynch this day.

I hope to change your opinion on me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:04 pm
by Pepchoninga
In post 614, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 611, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 607, Anotora wrote:
In post 601, -Grey- wrote:^ can we lynch this now?


Ideally not before squeezing some useful D1 thoughts out of Obvious Alt, mlmooney, and Keyen.

I kinda agree with that. Tho I think either Ano or Srceenplay should be our lynch this day.

I hope to change your opinion on me.

Only way to make me consider this is to show real participation during the rest of the day. Give reads and opinions on the current situation. That is the only way.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:04 pm
by Srceenplay
If me talking how you want me to is the only thing keeping you from solving the game. We all are going to have problems.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:05 pm
by Pepchoninga
In post 613, Anotora wrote:Pepcho, you do realize that you and srceenplay are screwed after I flip town, right?

Why is that?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:05 pm
by Frozen Angel
RC, why grey is town?

you said you're town reading him earlier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:06 pm
by -Grey-
In post 616, Srceenplay wrote:If me talking how you want me to is the only thing keeping you from solving the game. We all are going to have problems.


You are either part of the solution, or you're part of the problem.

Are you with us, or are you with the terrorists?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:08 pm
by Pepchoninga
In post 616, Srceenplay wrote:If me talking how you want me to is the only thing keeping you from solving the game. We all are going to have problems.

Posts like that is why I voted for you.

I don't want you to play like I want you to. I want you TO ACTUALLY play. What you are doing is just annoying us. And it seems to be your gameplan. You are not cooperating in any way, nor do you actually try to help the game.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:33 pm
by mlmooney89
Omg I want to smack my head against a wall reading some of this arguing. I don't want to skim and miss out on tale tell signs but I'm about to. I'm still not caught up. I finally got to my own post on page 18 but now I need to get to 25. Can we all agree to stop tunneling each other just to stop the fluff posts? *sigh* well I reckon I need to get back to reading.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:58 pm
by mlmooney89
Phew I'm caught up. I have some notes I need to jot down and ohhhhh I will be voting. Gimmie a moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:38 pm
by Anotora
Throughout this entire game, Pepcho has only rarely voted in accord with his own scumreads. He's scummy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:40 pm
by mlmooney89
Alright here is how I work when I hafta catch up on a bunch of stuff. I write down notes as I go. My thoughts and opinions change as the notes go on but they are in chronological order so the ones at the bottom are current.

Firebringer (FB)- Claims miller. Early claim- day one. Possible real claim
RadiantCowbells(RC)- Counter claims; makes FB look scum
Grey- Tripping people up; then makes point about CC w/ vote
FrozenAngel (FA)- Points out things about the FB/RC for miller that go along with my own thoughts
Anotora- (Anot) Pointed out why RC being scum would have been bad for scum, this was called as scum by Grey.
Garmr claims both are town, becoming obvious that RC was joking.
Srceenplay (Screen) latched onto Garmr without doing anything.
Pepchoninga (Pep)- Standing up for Screen, says that we need pressure but we don’t need to lynch any time soon… well I’m not sure how that doesn’t say right away that pressure is no good since the lynch won’t happen. Worst way to pressure someone is to say but it’s a long day and let’s play this out… >.>

Anywho so my thoughts on a few people.

Anot gave reads which I was happy to see because even if scum it tells a lot about a person. I know a lot are voting here but I would place my vote somewhere safer.
Pep doesn’t seem to be on one solid path which makes me suspicious.
RC was giving pretty good explanations for game play which I would think scum would withhold so I’m leaning town.
FA seems like she is trying even is scattered with arguing, lean town.
FB is a LOT like one of my friends so I’m having a hard time separating him from what my friend would do. I do know my friend would be town if acting like that so since it is day one only I will stay town here.
Grey- I wouldn’t put anything past him. He is scum until proven innocent.
Screen- This is my vote all day long. I’ve dealt with town screen and this is a full 180. Until we get better co-operation (which I know sounds horrible coming from someone who hasn’t been around but oh well) I’m going to vote here. When someone shows such a huge change in game play without giving reasons as to why it’s a red flag for me.

VOTE: Srceenplay