eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:57 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 688, Garmr wrote:
In post 687, Alisae wrote:You're not saying why.
Do you honestly think someone who's been complimented on their scum games would say anything like 649 which seems to be a deciding factor in your case. To be honest I'm not feeling the game. Ever since eager shit logic at the start he is just another axlegreaser.
My shit logic? You're a fucking moron guy. You're the one whose been tunnelling me with shit logic. Get the fuck outta here. Seriously. Go.

You don't wanna be here anyway and you're just being toxic now.

VOTE: Garmr
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:58 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 686, Garmr wrote:Not a really good case I through. I honestly don't want to play with eager or jar jar. If I knew eager would be like this I wouldn't of joined.
Quit bitching and leave then
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:59 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 691, Garmr wrote:Eager is frustrating because of his scarecrowing,misrepping,hypocritical,stupid (like "put your rvs on someone useful".) anwers and you know what the sad thing is. He might be town.
Seriously? So because of my RVS bullshit to get game started you are being a little bitch? Get the fuck outta here
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:02 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 723, CloudKicker wrote:the scumtells part is wholesomely in-house tells that i have, gut reads and personnal experience, i sincerely doubt youd be near to even agree on my reads
Explain my "slip." Im town so i know there isn't one
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:05 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 730, CloudKicker wrote:Okay i can try to explain my read then, theres a recent scumgame (where i won in lylo) that was my first scumgame on site. The distinctly thing that i got criticized on is that about the style of my post, not the actual content of it. I remember my own mindset where i was quite confused and i felt like i needed to give input, i wanted people to like me (in game) and other sutff. Theres a few post that ssssnake did that i could completely see myself do in the gamestate i felt in that very specific game, where i was scum. TwoFace and another townie even pointed out my posting style that felt like i was posting numerous reaction post (that felt genuine). Being frome epicmafia, i sincerely doubt anyone on this site could catch me as scum from my tone alone but experienced player from the same site, our tone ''experience'' is far beyong anything a normal mafiasucm player will encounter on site, i dont think you can read me off tone but if im in a precarious position. Now, about sssnake his posturizing, the way he voted, his slight contradiction, his tone, his seemingly reaction comments all reminded of my own scumplay about 2 months ago where ive been universally townread. This is not a case againts ssssnake, this is essentially how i feel about the slot even tho i like the cotent, i am paranoid because of experience, the amount of content he has done does not exceed the possible scumplay
LMFAO wtf this ain't a case? Try hard case or just drunk case?
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:07 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 747, XnadrojX wrote:Can't post much, but just gonna do a quick phonepost

Gerryoat is town. CloudKicker
really needs
a lynch. I'm going to deathtunnel him until he gets lynched.

Penguin Power can explain himself more, but I don't find him particularly scummy.

Can nadpool actually respond? He's using nothing but "^" and quotes and stuff. He hasn't responded to anything particularly game advancing. Heck, he hasn't responded to ANY questioning of him. If I weren't bust tunneling CloudKicker, he will have my vote.

JarJarDrinks is likely town. Alisae can you explain your jarjar+nadpool reads please? They honestly should be reversed as JarJar SR isn't valid and Nadpool TR is hence invalid. A quick wagon on someone should not amount to them being town. Town can easily Individually scumread the same person. Heck remember that all town scum wagon that formed within a few pages Day 1 of the game I modded?
Can't help.but notice you completely forgetting my slot here.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:24 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 178, Garmr wrote:Btw way I have the best case in the game so far.

1.eager snake says my vote is useless but when asked why he says it's because on active player.

1.A this is not a good reason and also hypocritical snake
1.B At the time jar jar didn't vote

2.When asked questions he scared crowed and then answered questions with questions.

3. when called out on it he panicked and answered the question each. Panicking doesn't look good and if he could answer them so easily and quickly why didn't he answer them in the first place?

4. latter on he retold events wrong to make himself look like a victim.

In post 125, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 111, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 29, eagerSnake wrote:
In post 25, Garmr wrote:Actually what do you think you contributed?
If contributing is a town sign what happens when scum is contributing?
If scum don't contribute why don't they contribute to the conversation?
How does one make a useful vote in random voting stage?
How do you spot the difference between something not useful and useful in rvs?
1. Started forming a town block. Started dialogue.
2. I never said contributing=town. Contrived yet again.
3. Are you serious with these questions?
4. Up for debate.
5. Experience.
VOTE: Garmr
These questions are basic. Scum don't like to ask big important questions.

What's more is he tried to call me scum for not answering the questions (even though if you look at time stamps I was answering the questions, but just felt like posting my response to the whole thing first.)
This isn't what happened he's playing the victim card.
Total shit logic right here. You've been on it since page two. Why do you think no one listened?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 747, XnadrojX wrote:Can nadpool actually respond? He's using nothing but "^" and quotes and stuff. He hasn't responded to anything particularly game advancing. Heck, he hasn't responded to ANY questioning of him.
The fact that it's so hard to lynch a slot that has done nothing but prod dodge points to him being scum. Like it get's run up to L-2 but the wagon just disappears. This slot should be seeing alot more pressure than it has been.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:32 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 757, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 747, XnadrojX wrote:Can nadpool actually respond? He's using nothing but "^" and quotes and stuff. He hasn't responded to anything particularly game advancing. Heck, he hasn't responded to ANY questioning of him.
The fact that it's so hard to lynch a slot that has done nothing but prod dodge points to him being scum. Like it get's run up to L-2 but the wagon just disappears. This slot should be seeing alot more pressure than it has been.
But Alisae is labeling anyone who pressures the slot as opportunist scum...(JarJar, Myself, PenguinPower, Garmr)
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:33 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 707, Alisae wrote:Nadpool screams Obvtown to me because his logic and reasoning to me makes all of the sense.
Like can a townie actually believe this
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:38 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 649, Garmr wrote:Just going to say I will probably hammer jarjars or eager slot if it gets to l-1. Other slots I won't mind waiting for. Why because they are annoying and not town read.
So lynching people
not because they're scum
but because they're annoying. Sounds like a policy lynch. Why does CloudKicker, or anyone else, not have any qualms with that I wonder?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 747, XnadrojX wrote:JarJarDrinks is likely town. Alisae can you explain your jarjar+nadpool reads please? They honestly should be reversed as JarJar SR isn't valid and Nadpool TR is hence invalid. A quick wagon on someone should not amount to them being town. Town can easily Individually scumread the same person. Heck remember that all town scum wagon that formed within a few pages Day 1 of the game I modded?
Sure, Nadpool is town and JarJar is scum because the wagon on Nadpool is most likely scum motivated. This is because PenguinPower was ignored for explaining his votes but Nadpool got attention for not explaining his votes.
GTKAS
| here.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:10 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 302, Garmr wrote:VOTE: nadpool

Maybe eager snake is just a bad player and not scum. Still makes me want bash my head in through.

Nads voting is pretty shit through.
In post 389, Garmr wrote:I'm actually willing to just vote eagersnake off so I don't have to deal with his shit post.

Was thinking that scum couldn't be that bad for a bit but maybe I was wrong.
In post 600, Garmr wrote:
In post 592, Alisae wrote:Garmr JarJar Penguin scumteam.
Thoughts?
Going to be honest I'm not putting my %100 in this game at the moment. None of the post have caught my interest and players like eagersnake mentally drain me

But my town pool

Is
Alisae
CloudKicker
XnadrojX

People I think are potential scum
garryoats
eagerSnake
gamma

@jar jar
No I just have bad memories of you trying to push a lynch on me as town (when we were both town) multiple times and having shit reads.
In post 649, Garmr wrote:Just going to say I will probably hammer jarjars or eager slot if it gets to l-1. Other slots I won't mind waiting for. Why because they are annoying and not town read.
Ok. Nadpool was refusing to talk. The wagon was to get him to say
something, anything.
And you're calling it scum motivation. So, to you, it's scum motivation to want people to talk

PenguinPower was actually speaking. I didn't feel like I had to pressure him to talk, I felt like he just hadn't gotten around to/had time to talk yet, whereas Nadpool was just blatantly refusing to speak. Huge difference. How do you not see/understand this? You keep saying "for the same thing" but it's not the same at all

Your Garmr case is much better
Nadpool
Nadpool
Goon
Nadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Nadpool »

In post 757, JarJarDrinks wrote:a slot that has done nothing but prod dodge
Username Posts

CloudKicker

eagerSnake

Alisae

gerryoat

JarJarDrinks

Garmr

PenguinPower

Nadpool

XnadrojX

Gamma Emerald

Nadpool ISO
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:27 am

Post by gerryoat »

@Mod can you replace Nadpool. He's just trolling the game with his bad gimmick
Nadpool
Nadpool
Goon
Nadpool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Nadpool »

@JarJar

?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:30 am

Post by gerryoat »

The lynch should be in Gamr and Penguin. If you're voting anyone else, re evaluate yourself. if there is a vig, shoot the other we don't lynch
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:31 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 749, XnadrojX wrote:And please don't ignore me, thanks.
Hey, dude. You're town but Cloud is prob town. The reason you're fosing him is how he always acts. His last posts i quoted were bad tho
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 762, eagerSnake wrote:Ok. Nadpool was refusing to talk. The wagon was to get him to say something, anything. And you're calling it scum motivation. So, to you, it's scum motivation to want people to talk

PenguinPower was actually speaking. I didn't feel like I had to pressure him to talk, I felt like he just hadn't gotten around to/had time to talk yet, whereas Nadpool was just blatantly refusing to speak. Huge difference. How do you not see/understand this? You keep saying "for the same thing" but it's not the same at all

I mean, Penguin not getting a chance to talk makes sense but I felt like if he was town someone would have pressured him to talk besides Cloudie because their first post to jump on the Cloudie wagon was very awkward.
Think about it this way.
If Nadpool was scum, would there be a flashwagon on him?
If PenguinPower was town, would there be a wagon on him?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 767, gerryoat wrote:
In post 749, XnadrojX wrote:And please don't ignore me, thanks.
Hey, dude. You're town but Cloud is prob town. The reason you're fosing him is how he always acts. His last posts i quoted were bad tho
Get your vote on Garmr then. This wagon is going to be armor plated like my ice cream truck :P
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 768, Alisae wrote:
In post 762, eagerSnake wrote:Ok. Nadpool was refusing to talk. The wagon was to get him to say something, anything. And you're calling it scum motivation. So, to you, it's scum motivation to want people to talk

I mean, Penguin not getting a chance to talk makes sense but I felt like if he was town someone would have pressured him to talk besides Cloudie because their first post to jump on the Cloudie wagon was very awkward.
Think about it this way.
If Nadpool was scum, would there be a flashwagon on him?
If PenguinPower was town, would there be a wagon on him?
BTW those questiosn are refering to when they posted.
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:36 am

Post by gerryoat »

how many votes does gamr have on him
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Alisae »

I think I counted 3.
GTKAS
| here.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:42 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 766, gerryoat wrote:The lynch should be in Gamr and Penguin. If you're voting anyone else, re evaluate yourself. if there is a vig, shoot the other we don't lynch
opinion on Nad?
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:44 am

Post by eagerSnake »

It's not as simple as that Alisae. Just because Nadpool was flash-wagoned doesn't make him town or scum. Those votes were justified. He was literally refusing to talk (how many times I have said this). Everyone voting him could be town, they could be scum, he could be town, he could be scum. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

"If PenguinPower were town, would there be a wagon on him?"
Again it's not that simple. Maybe he is town but scum didn't want to risk wagoning him because 1 post during essentially the RVS part of the game. Considering I've played a few games with PP, I would've been very suspicious of a wagon on him that early. That wouldve been a really risky move for scum, so I don't doubt they wouldn't do it.

I could go on but I'll cut short with saying just because he wasn't wagoned doesn't make him scum and CloudKicker town, and just because Nadpool was wagoned doesn't make him town and his wagoners scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”