Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 74, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 65, Hawk wrote:
In post 64, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 62, Terata wrote:I do think the WAY lil popped in was slightly awkward tho.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert here is a start. Gn
What was awkward about the way I popped in?
If nothing else you were the last one to vote him. Also why acknowledge Naomi and no one else who hadn't posted yet?

@Wheme of the three of us who did you like least? Do you not link early wagons? I think it's getting nice content from Sheep. And generating discussion.
Lil Uzi, I have no problem with them, but its okay to be suspicious of the people who put them at L-2, wouldn't you be suspicious of someone hammering a wagon? Where's the cutoff point on the wagon. I thought it generated good discussion too, froggy got the reactions from people that he wanted.
See Wheme gets it Uzi. Why'd you take us all the way to L-2??

VOTE: LUV

Where/are you that confident that Sheep is scum??? Don't you think L-2 this early is dangerous? I mean I understand pressure but that was playing with a bit of fire there Uzi.

Also to answer your question I interjected because your vote made me pause and contemplate too. So I wanted to engage you.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Y'all have no balls if you're not willing to ship out a L-1 wagon RVS style
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 76, Aj The Epic wrote:Y'all have no balls if you're not willing to ship out a L-1 wagon RVS style
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by Terata »

In post 64, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 62, Terata wrote:I do think the WAY lil popped in was slightly awkward tho.
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert here is a start. Gn
What was awkward about the way I popped in?
The way you voted the only wagon that you could actually have an opinion about and labeled your vote as...nothing. Looks to me like you just slipped it in there as a "lalala, im just RVS-voting, don't mind me". I either expect a serious vote on for example Sheep with some comment attached, with your suspicion and what YOU didn't like about him, or an obvious RVS vote on some1 that isn't a mainwagon or very active. This is in between and it pings me.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by Terata »

Also, im not used to this maj-lynch d1, feels weird to be talking about someone looking scummy for voting close to it so soon into the day. Like, i can't see scum using that as a valid strat and trying to get away with it without being seen. It just seems dumb to me, so im not gonna go that route, i think THAT particular part of the lil's vote is NAI, i think it's the other shit i mentioned earlier that's actually scummy. But maybe im wrong on it being NAI, who knows. Maybe scum's just ballsy af
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by Terata »

I think it MIGHT actually be scummy to mindlessly push someone for making a vote putting it dangeriously close. Since it's a simple thing to push for, it's so objectively wrong that scum feels super confident calling people out for it and pushing them, while towns are more likely to have the thought "it's bad, but would scum necessarily do it more than town?". So im keeping an eye on Wheme and Hawk for that, but mainly Hawk since he wasn't even the one who noticed it but just jumped on it when he saw it mentioned elsewhere.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Terata »

btw scum, don't think you can just do ballsy votes now with me saying this, it's not as true after i've said it, lol
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:06 pm

Post by Terata »

In post 51, Lowell wrote:@Fro99, you don't need to defend my honor. But seriously thanks for defending my honor.

VOTE: sheep

Is the slip real? Who knows? Am I going to laugh if the sheep flips scum? You bet!
i actually liked this reaction much much more. Pretty towny imo
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by Terata »

Towns:

Frogg

Lowell
gerry

Scum:

Sheep
Hawk

Lil Uzi Vert

i did reread Sheep, even if i still stand by he would over-defend himself awkwardly as either alignment, i think i still lean scum to the way he's not posted even 1 thing i could find towny
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:11 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay now I've had 6 hours sleep I think its time to tackle the thread starting with my intro post. then going onto a post declaring setup information on page 1 and finally I will read up and comment. Sorry about this major delay but yesterday was pretty busy and tonight is gonna be pretty busy too. but I do have like 6-7 hours free so better start despite not having a comfortable amount of sleep.

Hi all, For those who have played with me before feel free to skip the rest of this post its my usual post. For those who havn't played with me before Its important you read this post.

First thing to note; from this point on I'm going to call mafia red and town Green when ever I can. This is because I don't feel comfortable calling mafia players scum or scummy as its kinda insulting for getting essentially a random role. We all get mafia sometime and I feel we shouldn't insult people for being so. Which is why I started using colours.

Okay so I'm Naomi and I kinda have my own play style. Unlike most people I do worry about myself dying as both alignments as I don't like sitting out. This can lead me to take actions that are normally more Red aligned as Green. Things such as LAMIST actions are pretty common. I balance this by being entirely open with my posts and playing with my cards face up as much as possible and only lying when setting up a trap, which I try to limit to a minimum. I also find it harder and harder to get reads if a lot of things are focused on myself as I like to review interactions between others to determine alignment and I'm not able to judge using myself and it kinda skews my perception if I'm constantly assaulted. I also will be defensive if attacked until I feel convinced that I can't convince the attacker that I'm Green. I love discussion and will always answer questions put to me though (But sometimes I forget or miss it so you may have to ask again). If I noticed that someone is reaction baiting myself I will answer the question but also provide a over the top response. Other than all of this I do like to give read lists on day 1 but I kinda stop later in the game in favour of a POE list.

I also have a strange play style as Green as I like to seek the people I think are more likely to be Green. This is because as Green people generally are not trying to look green and just being themselves so its easier to pick up greens. So.. my red hunting comprises of first eliminating those who are likely to be green then focusing on my remaining pool and trying to sort bad play from red play.

Finally; This entire post is NAI. I make this kinda post regardless of alignment. It exists as an informative piece on my unique meta. I tend to make it for my second post in the majority of my games. If you wish to manually explore my meta please feel free to open my wiki where you can see all the games I've been in sorted by alignment.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Time for that lamist post

RED HAVE DAY TALK AND THERE IS 3 RED AND 10 GREENS

You can find this information on the mods rules post but I wanted to make it EXTREMELY clear so no one could feign ignorance.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:41 am

Post by Terata »

So have you caught up? any green leans?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 52, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Sheep

--

@Naomi: Hi! Come join us :)
Fuck this post. Blank votes can go die.

I GUESS I HAVE TO ENQUIRE ABOUT YOUR REASONING AS YOU DIDN'T GIVE IT!

so tell everyone in your own words why your voting sheep and give it in 25 words or more.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:43 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 86, Terata wrote:So have you caught up? any green leans?
Not caught up yet on page 3.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 45, Hawk wrote:
In post 22, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I absolutely trust that - you should place a vote
so the rest of town
can sheep you.
Is this the slip?

Sheep has been baaaaaaaaaaaaaad *makes sheep noise when saying Bad*
In post 47, gerryoat wrote:yes he slipped there
Hold the phone.. Your saying that one line, that was a through away joke, your taking as a red slip -_-. Okay then.. THATS A THING I GUESS!
In post 48, gerryoat wrote:
In post 35, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 28, gerryoat wrote:Sheep slipped. He spoke like he wasn't part of town.
You should vote me if I did that.
When and how did I do that?
he also didn't deny to slipping, he just wants to know where he did lmao.
Okay exploring this more. So Garry says sheep slipped. Sheep inquires where so they can defend themselves. This shows that sheep was unaware of the slip and as I said above wasn't being serious at the time. Garry takes this as confirmation of redness as they couldn't defend what they didn't see.

Not only this but at the mention of 'slip' Hawk jumps onto the post. But given what they said in that post I assume that was their RVS post. but their follow up above exists.

Though I know garry is the type to believe and take that slip at face value I know nothing about the Hawk and given he 'attempted' humour I am going assume that they knew it was a joke.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Terata »

lmao. too nice/soft to call someone scummy, but tells something to "go die"

jk
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 51, Lowell wrote:@Fro99, you don't need to defend my honor. But seriously thanks for defending my honor.

Is the slip real? Who knows? Am I going to laugh if the sheep flips scum? You bet!
Okay so this vote bothers me. They first ask if the slip is real then shrugs and says; "who knows" and is voting anyway. That seems a VERY anti-green thought process.. like; 'people are calling this a slip I don't really know if it is or not but I'm going to vote anyway to end the day sooner rather than later' Given Garrys post about a one shot tipple vote thing, that really does add up to opportunism. either way its a shitty vote that deflects responsibility for their actions.

I would also like to state for the record that I believe garryoak doesn't have that power role.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Terata »

In post 91, Naomi-Tan wrote:

Okay so this vote bothers me. They first ask if the slip is real then shrugs and says; "who knows" and is voting anyway. That seems a VERY anti-green thought process.. like; 'people are calling this a slip I don't really know if it is or not but I'm going to vote anyway to end the day sooner rather than later' Given Garrys post about a one shot tipple vote thing, that really does add up to opportunism. either way its a shitty vote that deflects responsibility for their actions.

I would also like to state for the record that I believe garryoak doesn't have that power role.
wait, you seriously think people's intention was to maj sheep and end the day right there?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 90, Terata wrote:lmao. too nice/soft to call someone scummy, but tells something to "go die"

jk
Yeah blank votes are the bane of my existence. like you can get no discussion out of it and get no real information out of it and can't examine it. They're just irritating.

Gonna answer anyway its IRONIC XD
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Terata »

i think you're taking things far too literally. and im gonna have a problem with it since scum usually does that more often than town. But ive met people that simply works that way regardless of alignment and i don't really feel like looking through your past games. sigh
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Terata »

this was refering to both the "i don't think he got that powerrole", and you harping on earlier wordings. Not the joke lol (just thought i'd clarify)
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:57 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 92, Terata wrote:wait, you seriously think people's intention was to maj sheep and end the day right there?
If you was red and a player declared they had a one shot tripple vote and desired to kill a player you knew was green. a vote like that one they made would been the perfect one to make. deniable unsure but putting them in a position that the other green player could one shot. then the next day you could given heat to Garry given that he mentioned the slip first and pulled the trigger and blame him for the Quick Lynch.

Of course this only confirms that they was unaware of Garry and them are not both red. (unless shenanigans are happening)
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:02 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 59, ChaosOmega wrote:In post 55, Fro99er wrote:
In post 54, ChaosOmega wrote:
VOTE: WhemeStar

Wheme, what are your thoughts on Sheep and the quick L-2 wagon on him?

Why not give your thoughts?

I don't think they'd be super helpful. At any rate, you can probably tell I'm not all about it since I didn't jump on the wagon.
Okay So.. If its not super helpful please declare one of the following 3 choices

• I don't think they slipped
• I think they slipped or are other wise playing to a red win con
• I can't decide if they are red or not and wish to let it play out.
• I think its TvT
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 59, ChaosOmega wrote:So, frog is town for the push on Sheep. This would lead me to think that you think his reasoning is good/genuine/some other good words. If this is the case, why be suspicious of other people agreeing and why townread Sheep? If this is not the case, why townread frogger?
I'm going to answer this for myself to provide additional information to Greens

I dislike all the votes that are on the 'slip' rail as it wasn't really a slip and its a bad line of reasoning. Frogs arguments on the other hand are well thought out and don't hinge on that flimsy post and show real gave solving.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:09 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 65, Hawk wrote:. Also why acknowledge Naomi and no one else who hadn't posted yet? .
Im gonna answer this one for him. I normally post often and am around at later hours (local to myself) So the fact I hadn't spoken at all yet was strange for them as I do like to post at least fairly often.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”