momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by momo »

25-Transcend not acting like he normally does at all. Gerry somewhere in between town read and lock!town.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1289, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1284, Trivium wrote:Are you going to say anything or are you going to let your scum partner get lynched?
You think we're scum together and that I placed a hammer vote on him?

So was it staged, or was I bussing? Because it can't be both, unless you think I planned this ruling somehow
Dota
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1301, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1284, Trivium wrote:Are you going to say anything or are you going to let your scum partner get lynched?

So was it staged, or was I bussing? Because it can't be both, unless you think I planned this ruling somehow
Dota
That's different - we had a really good avenue of winning off of that

Also, the leaving me voteless thing was us not reading titus role pm correctly
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by momo »

P.26-Really need to post my thoughts on this one. Impoetic does not want to share reasons because a) as she stated reception. As scum being somewhat scumreaded, does not want to have to deal with more hate and b) has no reasons other that Jae is scum buddy.

Not able to follow Darklyn's train of thought, ideas, reads, etc.... It there is a SK, it is prob Darklyn but no need to go looking for those yet. As for scum reading her, she is null.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by momo »

Impo trying to lynch someone she thinks is town and justifying it. JUST NO!

P.27
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Trivium wrote:The only person I feel like I can trust right now is TSQ. I also believe that mafia as a role in general is just too darn careful to scumslip. I mean, when I played as maf, I made sure I went over every single word I said, right down to everything every player would probably think about every single post. Maybe that's just me. Anyways, I'm going to go examine the wagons because nobody else has.
Trivium wrote:I'm not seeing this scumslip you are talking about.
Trivium wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
Trivium wrote:Ohhh. I didn't see that. Yeah, that's a slip.
Trivium wrote:Seriously Dunn. There is actually no reason to townread me right now. What the hell, man. Even I would lynch me if I were you guys. Anyways, Dunn needs to die now. The two scumslips were him asking if there was an SK and making assumptions on the number of mafia and such. The other is here-
Dunnstral wrote:I pushed one mislynch, you've pushed 3 now
How does he know what would be a mislynch at this point in the game?
Trivium wrote:Well, obviously Titus. My other guess would be heat. I actually agree with you on a lot of your scum reads, I just think you're maf because of the scumslips. Honestly, I'm not really sure. You seem to be acting the way I'd expect town to when pressured, but at the same time... ehh.
Trivium wrote:If DRK doesn't hammer now I personally suspect him for mafia if (when) Dunn turns out maf.
From another game: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=66300
We were both town
In post 393, Trivium wrote:
In post 387, Dunnstral wrote:Trivium is another one of those I played 1 game with and hard townread them in btw
Crash wrote:in what world is that question remotely helpful though
I'm going to say it's the opposite of helpful and looks like white knighting
I'm going to say I'm going to have to warn you about basing your opinions on my meta, if that's what you're doing
Well, let's look at your play this game:
In post 1225, Trivium wrote:Whoops, misquoted. My point here is that dunn shouldn't know whether nancy posted in the scum pt.
In post 1231, Trivium wrote:That statistic came from a sample of 8 games, but the statistic doesn't really matter in the first place. What really matters in this type of game is the context. Which, thinking about it, I agree, I guess a lynch would be the best for gathering information.

Dunn's slip didn't seem like a joke, and even if it was the joke didn't provide any valid argument against what I was saying other than to discredit my point and sweep it under the rug. I am now convinced dunn is scum, and that the push on frogger was staged.
VOTE: Dunnstral
In post 1241, Trivium wrote:Also I felt like the dunn push on froggy was staged, it came too soon and just felt wrong to me. All of this coupled with dunn's 'slip'. I don't think he accidentally did it, he used it as a joke to discredit me. Discrediting seems like a tactic dunn has been using all game. VOTE: Fro99er
So are you the same bad town player that's going to cause us to lose this game - Hence I'm right about your meta not changing, or are you scum overextending on a bad push? I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and my opinions changed as I was writing this and I don't really scumread you, but you definitely need a wake up call
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

oh and his tr from the first quote was scum to add insult onto injury
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1301, JaeReed wrote:

Dota
So tell me - what do you think of this situation where I technically placed a hammer vote on fro99er?
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by momo »

Looking so hard the last few pages for something to clear Transcend's name but nope.

Putting Transcend as scummier than impo now. Don't have meta so I am prob. not the best one to make read. Meta is not everything but should be part of a read.
1. Jae
2. Transcend
3. Trivium
4. Impoetic

These are my scum reads from most scum to least scum.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by momo »

P.30^
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I wanna say I don't love the hammer there Dunn but honestly I had no idea where the votes were at there either. Current ruling is it was a mistake I guess. So I guess this is a warning that it won't fly in future.

Anyway momo proving he's either shit tier town or playing too dumb to be scum. Frogger at this stage is highly likely to flip scum even disregarding his predecessors I think. Fully encourage him to change my mind on that if he's town.

Pedit when I can get this post out Dunn you'll get your answer since I was saying it before you even asked lol
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

ftr I didn't know fro99er was anywhere close to a lynch, and from the looks of it nobody did, but if we were scum together I definitely wouldn't be derp hammering him
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by momo »

Caught up. That bit with RC was def too much.

Frog is light scum lean, not near my other reads.

Anyways, I hope this gains momentum:

VOTE: JaeReed
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

From page 30 to 53 in 5 minutes

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1303, momo wrote:Not able to follow Darklyn's train of thought, ideas, reads, etc....
How come this isn't more of a scumread
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1295, Trivium wrote:P.19-Ugh. Dunn is so hard to read. Town, scum, town.....like goes out against Jae for pushing reads on just his meta but is town reading impoetic with just his own meta.

@Dunn-why does the above seem towny to you...
What were you trying to say here
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 1315, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1295, Trivium wrote:P.19-Ugh. Dunn is so hard to read. Town, scum, town.....like goes out against Jae for pushing reads on just his meta but is town reading impoetic with just his own meta.

@Dunn-why does the above seem towny to you...
What were you trying to say here
Umm, excuse me?

Momo, I really hate doing this because I know it sounds harsh from your side of it, but if you're not playing the game at a certain level people are probably just going to ignore you and your vote. This is something I struggle with in this as well, but I feel you just need to know.
That's so meta
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If you're talking about the messed up quote I mean momo
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Darklyn »

Darklyn is male btw
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Darklyn »

Fro99er
would still prefer Dunstral tbh
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Darklyn »

VOTE: fro99er
whoops
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Is there a mute feature. can i mute momo lol
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Spoiler:
In post 1305, Dunnstral wrote:
Trivium wrote:The only person I feel like I can trust right now is TSQ. I also believe that mafia as a role in general is just too darn careful to scumslip. I mean, when I played as maf, I made sure I went over every single word I said, right down to everything every player would probably think about every single post. Maybe that's just me. Anyways, I'm going to go examine the wagons because nobody else has.
Trivium wrote:I'm not seeing this scumslip you are talking about.
Trivium wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
Trivium wrote:Ohhh. I didn't see that. Yeah, that's a slip.
Trivium wrote:Seriously Dunn. There is actually no reason to townread me right now. What the hell, man. Even I would lynch me if I were you guys. Anyways, Dunn needs to die now. The two scumslips were him asking if there was an SK and making assumptions on the number of mafia and such. The other is here-
Dunnstral wrote:I pushed one mislynch, you've pushed 3 now
How does he know what would be a mislynch at this point in the game?
Trivium wrote:Well, obviously Titus. My other guess would be heat. I actually agree with you on a lot of your scum reads, I just think you're maf because of the scumslips. Honestly, I'm not really sure. You seem to be acting the way I'd expect town to when pressured, but at the same time... ehh.
Trivium wrote:If DRK doesn't hammer now I personally suspect him for mafia if (when) Dunn turns out maf.
From another game: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=66300
We were both town
In post 393, Trivium wrote:
In post 387, Dunnstral wrote:Trivium is another one of those I played 1 game with and hard townread them in btw
Crash wrote:in what world is that question remotely helpful though
I'm going to say it's the opposite of helpful and looks like white knighting
I'm going to say I'm going to have to warn you about basing your opinions on my meta, if that's what you're doing
Well, let's look at your play this game:
In post 1225, Trivium wrote:Whoops, misquoted. My point here is that dunn shouldn't know whether nancy posted in the scum pt.
In post 1231, Trivium wrote:That statistic came from a sample of 8 games, but the statistic doesn't really matter in the first place. What really matters in this type of game is the context. Which, thinking about it, I agree, I guess a lynch would be the best for gathering information.

Dunn's slip didn't seem like a joke, and even if it was the joke didn't provide any valid argument against what I was saying other than to discredit my point and sweep it under the rug. I am now convinced dunn is scum, and that the push on frogger was staged.
VOTE: Dunnstral
In post 1241, Trivium wrote:Also I felt like the dunn push on froggy was staged, it came too soon and just felt wrong to me. All of this coupled with dunn's 'slip'. I don't think he accidentally did it, he used it as a joke to discredit me. Discrediting seems like a tactic dunn has been using all game. VOTE: Fro99er
So are you the same bad town player that's going to cause us to lose this game - Hence I'm right about your meta not changing, or are you scum overextending on a bad push? I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and my opinions changed as I was writing this and I don't really scumread you, but you definitely need a wake up call
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1318, Darklyn wrote:Darklyn is male btw