Part 1: On the streets of Verona

Co-mod:
MiniDeathStar ♥
Backup mod:
MathBlade
Reviewed by:
RadiantCowbells, mhsmith0, Empking
Special thanks:
Pine, Firebringer, mhsmith0, RadiantCowbells, MathBlade, my review team, Nexus and List Mods, drealmerz7, mastina

Players
  1. Leonshade
    Prism
    rb

2. Desperado
    Alisae

3. camn
    Kelvin Smith
    Hikari Link

4. Firebringer

5. Aristophanes

6. Keyser Söze

7. Nachomamma8

8. Tammy

9. Ginngie
    TheRealGin-N-Tonic

10. Infinity 324
    Fro99er

11. Titus

12. Ser Arthur Dayne
    Boonskiies

13. implosion
? = prod
Fat
= confirmed
Bent
= V/LA

Spoiler: ALIVE (1/13)
  1. Ser Arthur Dayne,
    Mafia Goon
    , survived and won.

Spoiler: DEAD (12/13)
  1. Keyser Söze,
    Vanilla Townie
    ~ Lynched Day 1.
  2. implosion,
    Town Jailkeeper Neighbor
    ~ died Night 1.
  3. Desperado,
    Vanilla Townie
    ~ Lynched Day 2.
  4. Leonshade,
    Mafia Odd-Night Gunsmith
    ~ Lynched Day 3, won posthumously.
  5. Aristophanes,
    Town 1-shot Bulletproof Bodyguard
    ~ died Night 3.
  6. camn,
    Mafia Watcher
    , Lynched Day 4, won posthumously.
  7. Nachomamma8,
    Town Mason
    , died Night 4.
  8. Titus,
    Vanilla Townie
    , Lynched Day 5.
  9. Tammy,
    Town Mason
    , died Night 5.
  10. Firebringer,
    Vanilla Townie
    , Lynched Day 6.
  11. Infinity 324,
    Vanilla Townie
    , endgamed Day 6.
  12. Ginngie,
    Town Daytalk Enabler Neighbor
    , endgamed Day 6.

Spoiler: MODKILLED

Spoiler: HAPPENINGS

Go to:

FINAL VC
Votecount 6.04

Firebringer
(3)
~ Infinity 324, Ser Arthur Dayne, Ginngie
Infinity 324 (1)
~ Firebringer

Not voting (0)

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
The game has been hammered.
Last edited by nancy on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:07 am, edited 188 times in total.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by nancy »

How to play a nancy game
Spoiler: BASICS
1 ~ Site rules apply obv.
2 ~ Don't quote from mod communication or PTs.
3 ~ Don't communicate about this game outside of the game thread except as allowed by mod. Don't discuss other ongoing games.
4 ~ Don't edit.
5 ~ Any potential conduct violations not listed in the ruleset will be subject to mod discretion.

Spoiler: ME & MINI
6 ~ Fun is mandatory. You are not allowed to not have fun. Not having fun includes, among other things, yelling or cursing at other players or at yourself, being mean-spirited or uncivil, disrespecting other players or yourself, and feeling traumatized by any happenings in-game. Mod warnings may occur in severe cases of not having fun.
7 ~ Use of slurs or any kind of derogatory or inflammatory language is absolutely never okay.
8 ~ To reiterate: toxicity is not welcome and will not be tolerated. Please be civil and respectful.
9 ~ Problems will be solved by discussion first, potential action only if necessary. PM the mod with any questions, concerns, crises, complaints, or deliberations.
10 ~ Mod!nancy reserves the right to use the color
DeepSkyBlue
. Backupmod!Mini will use
DeepPink
. Don't pretend to be us.
11 ~ Attract the mods' attention by using
@mods
fat words
or PM.
12 ~ No provable randomness, nor encryption, nor hidden or tiny (size <75) text, nor any other remotely unsportswomanlike gaming in thread.
13 ~ English language only, lo siento.
14 ~ Thou shalt not
bah
15 ~ Shitposting is not allowed in the game thread.
16 ~ Mod skin is mafBlack.

Spoiler: ACTIVITY
17 ~ Don't be inactive m'kay? ♥
18 ~ Prods after 48 hours, replacement 24 hours following if not picked up. I'll replace you after 3 prods.
19 ~ PM the mod or notify her in thread for V/LA or to request replacement.
20 ~ Deadlines are 14 by Day, 48 by Night.
21 ~ Deadline extensions or skips may be granted upon consensus request where appropriate.

Spoiler: MECHANICS
22 ~ Approved for normalcy and balance by my generous review team.
23 ~ Confirmed 10:3 distribution.
24 ~ NAR in use.
25 ~ Majority lynches. If no majority is achieved by deadline, No Lynch occurs by default.
26 ~ One slot may
not
perform factional and player actions simultaneously.

Credit to Nadhia and mhsmith0 for ruleset.

Spoiler: SAMPLE ROLE PM
Hello <player> and welcome to Girls ♥ Girls Mini 1909! You are a
VANILLA TOWNIE

You win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

Game thread. Please confirm via PM with role name and alignment before posting in thread.

Have fun!
Last edited by nancy on Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by nancy »

FLAVOR
Spoiler: Day 1
nancy smiles up at the sky for a moment as she leaves her apartment building. The color of morning has everything lit up and sparkling and the smell of purple hyacinth carries her out into the side street. She taps out a message on her phone keyboard as she strolls down along the vacant sidewalk with her bag slung over one shoulder,
Am otw!

A few blabbering tourists crowd around the barred gates to Casa di Giulietta. The way becomes still busier once nancy reaches the piazza beyond. Local women dressed in all manner of color and fashion hurry this way and that with their eyes buried in smartphone screens.

Someone curses at themselves sheepishly and appears without recourse when they stumble on a curb and spill their takeaway coffee onto their hand. nancy's phone comes to life in her coat pocket with a message:
Hurrry uuuuuuppp

nancy ducks into a bar for a moment to snatch an angel wing and a coffee before continuing on her way.
/me licks
, she sends. The pastry melts against her tongue as she rounds a corner and she nearly sags against the wall for a moment under the effect of the sugar.

nancy's phone buzzes mutely against her hip. She purrs at the sight of the little words on the screen:
Would be perfect if I only had something fuzzy in my lap to cuddle right now
. Her response is a jumble of cat emoji and meowing. Another message pops up as she crosses the piazza under the watch of Torre dei Lamberti.

nancy there are flights on sale to Göteborg!

YESSSSSSSS OMG WHEN BUY THEM BUY THEM.
The thought of going back to Sweden makes nancy's toes curl. That was where everything had started....

A bird perches on a balcony railing above nancy takes into flight at the sight of a possible mate, and nancy's phone screen glows with the winding back-and-forth between her and her lover as she cuts across the city.

Umm would you be mad at me if I told you I ate the last of the chocolate last night? ;~;

Mini puts her phone aside for a moment to stare up at the ceiling, trying intently to calm her fidgeting. She's been lying on her bed for over an hour with the pillows gathered around her, spamming nancy's phone with messages and never receiving enough in reply. The incense on her dresser has died, but she hasn't noticed. She's too wrapped up in her impatience, waiting for nancy to arrive while warding off the swells of pain coursing up her back through to her forehead.

The distance between their houses is easily walkable, but the amount of time it takes to travel when there is nothing else to focus on drives Mini to rearranging the bed in every manner possible. After tossing the triangular pillow back against the head of the bed once again, she switches to Skyscanner app at a whim and checks for flights to Sweden. A moment later she flurries through a jumble of texts to nancy, only the first coming through with proper diction:
nancy there are flights on sale to Göteborg!

~

In the brief surge of excitement at reading the message, nancy stops watching the path for just long enough to collide with a woman hurrying out of a store bearing a carrybag full of groceries nestled in the crook of her elbow. The force of the impact sends the bag swinging and its contents half-spill out onto the stone paving: several tomatoes, a punnet of strawberries, an orange, and a jar of pickles. The jar shatters and spews pickle and preservative across nancy's textile shoes.

Spoiler: Day 2
The sun is climbing high enough over old, red-topped Verona to begin to fill the sky. The soft glow that filters through the clouds embarks upon its slow journey of clearing the dampness of the city streets. On Via Pillicciai, nancy glances regretfully at the closed doors of Come una Volta as she passes the gelateria at a brisk walk. She now has a new route to Mini's house, detouring by Via Mazzini on account of Mini's evening snacking habits, nevermind her shoes being completely ruined—the smell of pickle drags itself around with her everywhere, a plague upon her and anyone else with a sensitive enough sense of smell to catch the odor. The streets are steadily filling and motorbikes have begun zipping by with increasing frequency. Here and there a little pool of water that has collected over the course of the night is dispersed across the pavement, and nancy more than once has to predict the movement of traffic to avoid being sprayed.

She finishes typing another message—an incoherent jumble of lovehearts and smileys—and sends it to Mini. A ray of light burns through a window (she thinks for a moment that it is the sun) and she squints against it as she moves to retrieve her sunglasses from her bag. The sound of traffic becomes unbearable as a truck trundles by, running through a puddle and sending a slur of muck in nancy's direction. She dodges backwards instinctively at the sound of wheel hitting water, twisting her body away from the turbulence of brownish liquid in her periphery, and trips over a terrier squatting patiently by its leash. For a moment the ground seems to be surging unstoppably up towards her, before it falters and halts and she realizes that she has caught herself with one hand gripping the flat stone of the building, and is stumbling to regain her balance. She forgets that the dog exists as she recovers shiveringly from the panic of the near-fall, starts once again down the street at a stilted gait, and stares without recognition at the pair of blue sunglasses in her hand, frame and lens crumpled and cracked from their meeting with the wall.

Um can go by Venchi to get more if you want?
She slides the phone back into her jacket pocket just as a motorbike passes her. The man riding it calls out to her,
bella gnocca!
, and is taken around a corner. She spits his compliment into the pavement without breaking stride.

Somewhere nearby there is a cello playing, accompanied by clarinet and bassoon. The cello moves into recitative, and nancy glides across the intersection. Her phone hums silently as she passes under the building where she and her first girlfriend used to live, a small flat with a bedroom that always caught the afternoon sun in such a way to divide the room into two neat halves, one shimmering with thousandfold delight and the other cold and withdrawn.

nancy pictures herself at Mini's as she continues down the tunnel: she combs her fingers through Mini's hair, feels the tug of every strand and the soft surface of her scalp, and holds herself close to her body in search of her heartbeat as they lie in bed together watching a film (Kyss Mig, probably), surrounded by pillows and blankets and chocolate and incense. The imagined scene is so familiar it feels almost a memory. She quickens her step.

nancy glows as she walks by a lesbian couple locked in passionate embrace against the glass of a new dining establishment. The patrons on the interior side of the window gesticulate and shout noiselessly at the intrusion.

The wind picks up abruptly as nancy crosses the intersection coming out of the tunnel. Her hair blows across her face and blinds her until she can arrest it with her free hand. After getting it back under control on the safety of the sidewalk, she pulls it up and draws the elastic from her wrist to secure it in place. Just as she is tugging her hair through a second time there is a dull snap and the elastic comes loose in her fingers.
Shit hot mess
, she mutters.
Now how I am going to keep my head tonight?

She fumbles with her smartphone. None of the buttons seem to cooperate at first, then she realizes that she's not using an iPhone anymore.
You got elastic babe mine broke just now >_>

Spoiler: Day 3
A flush of emotion begins to bleed through nancy as she rounds the corner onto Via Catullo. The narrow laneway is mostly devoid of pedestrians and only a few vehicles occasion it. The storied buidlings that rise over the sidestreet give it a feeling of secluded privacy that is further heightened by immaculate display niches punctuating the walls. She walks in silence and touches the small posts that line the sidewalk, grazing her palm over the rounded tops in a daydream. The rhythm of her lover's voice in her mind carries her down the street as the slow crescendo of desire - for chocolate and for sex - overwhelms her in its swell.

How long can it take to reach the damn chocolate store.... I hate detours!

I missss youuuuu. I swear I'm having nance-withdrawal symptoms right now. Where are youuu??

Past the spotty yellow facades, the red clay walls and the ornate doors, under shuttered windows and the overhanging balconies with their sharp, black railing, by the display fronts and the little poles marking the way safe for pedestrians, nancy closes in on the intersection of Via Catullo and Mazzini. She mulls over all the variety of flavors of chocolate as she walks, in anticipation of reaching Venchi, and fails to notice her phone making a fuss in her coat pocket. As she reaches the intersection, she notices two women, dressed identically, in a heated discussion with a man by the corner. Their dispute abruptly descends into shouting, with the man braying that his rights and men's rights all over the world are being violating, that he is a victim of oppression in a culture "dominated by female manipulation". Tears begin rolling down his cheeks as the couple spit at his feet, turn heel and walk away. Ever a tourist of misandry and male tears, nancy savors the sight for a moment before moving on. Venchi, sweet heaven of chocolates, awaits.

Spoiler: Day 4
nancy stands at the entrance to Venchi for a moment, savoring the smell of chocolate wafting out from within. Customers mill around inside the store, indecisive and desperate. She types out another message to Mini at the threshold consisting of love hearts and a variety of chocolate-y emoji, then puts her phone back into her coat pocket and moves to step inside. A customer comes barrelling out the store just as she does, carrying hot chocolate somewhere in an explicable rush. The woman suddenly trips and falls, and her drink goes flying. The liquid streams onto nancy's coat in a hot, dark mess. She stares at her coat for a moment in disbelief—the pink, white and orange Ida Klamborn she bought back when she and Mini were traveling Sweden and falling in love with the country. Then at the woman lying, sprawled out on the pavement, with grazes on her arms.

First my shoes, then my sunglasses, now my coat.... Fuck! This couldn't get any worse!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm comingggggggg sowwies ;~;

A moment of remembrance abruptly falls upon nancy as she waits her turn in Venchi with the stain of chocolate drying into her coat. She is reading the news on her phone and happens upon a piece describing the death of a man in the UK who had apparently been a serial online stalker. She notices by the pictures that he looks eerily similar to the photos she was sent by that creep who followed her across the Internet last year.

It had taken removing herself from social media and removing every trace of herself from the public that was she was able to finally begin to feel safe from him. How many emails had he sent her begging for attention, promising himself to her? How many times had he stalked her from one site to the next, somehow always managing to know her movements, for months invading her private life and never giving her a moment of peace?

And now he has apparently been murdered by one of the women he was stalking on and off for over four years. It is a horrible crime, but her feelings upon discovering the article—seeing his picture and reading his name over to herself to dispel her doubt—is sheer relief. The moment passes and the memory of everything he has done to her empties completely from her mind. Her demeanor brightens with the knowledge that her persecutor now pays his dues in hell.

Spoiler: Day 5
The first time Mini and I kissed was in Gothenburg, outside the airport. It wasn't at all romantic on reflection, but it was so new that it kind of felt that way at the time. I remember it being a cool day—it was spring—with the sun out and I remember her wearing a blue and white polkadot dress and that her hair was done up in an elaborate braid that had partially come apart at the seams over the course of the flight. I'd warned her not to nap but she fell asleep anyway. I don't think she could help it, really. When we landed and got off the plane we were both so damn happy to be in Sweden finally that the wait for our baggage was the scarcely bareable peak of a crescendo that would only find release in the outdoors. We were stuck in international limbo, breathing in the stale air of disinfectant and airconditioning, with the actual Sweden, the fresh, oceanic air, still waiting for us, just out beyond the glass exit doors.

And when we made it outside there wasn't much else to do, really. We led our bags off the way and ran a circle then we were in each others arms hugging and she kissed my lids and my cheek then she kissed my lips and I was so completely gone from the bliss of it that there's just no way for me to ever forget that soft and elusive feeling of connectedness that I've since developed an addiction for or the flight leading up to it or the way that she smelled of lilac and the way that the outside smelled of dew and pollen and hibiscus (although the hibiscus may have just been someone walking by with a bouquet).

Diary excerpt dated May 8, 2013.

~

Do you remember our first kiss babe?

I think so yes!

When was it? I'm trying to remember and I can't ;~;

I think it was in Göteburg?

Really? Like the first time?

Yesss. At the airport

Ughh why can't I fucking remember :
(

Inside Venchi, the neat displays of chocolate and the scent of cocoa and nut promptly melt nancy's resolve. She pounces on several items at once and carries them all to the counter: truffles, chocolate fingers, bars of dark and extra dark, plain, cherry-infused, with hazelnut, with chocolate filling, with caramelized orange, with chili and salt flakes. The pile fits neatly into a cute carrybag dressed in an ornate "V". She exits the heady ambience of the store, pursued by a sense of lingering regret.

nancy leaves Venchi and takes down Via Mazzini in a hurry, ignoring all the luxury shopping stores, thinking only of Mini's arms and lips. Tourists mill about outside the storefronts, peering in at the wares indecisively and gabbing with each other in foreign languages.

There are things that I'd like to be doing to you right now and you not being here is reaaally unhelpful.

I AM TRYING TO HURRY OKAY ;~;

The street turns into Piazza Bra and the arena, in full first-century splendor, overwhelms the scene. Cars and motorbikes busy the wide road and umbrellas tucked obediently into their sheaths decorate the sidewalk by the outdoor seating of restaurants and cafes. She turns quickly onto Piazzetta Rubiani then Via Cattaneo and is once more relatively alone on the late-morning sidestreet among the cracking paint of old walls and wire-hanging lamps. She sticks her hand into her coat pocket as the moves around a woman talking on her phone in a morning gown outside her door and feels the prick of an object she did not know was there.

She pulls the object out and realizes that it is the silver necklace with a half-moon pendant given to her by her first girlfriend all those years ago. nancy wonders for a moment whether her ex still has its twin, the other half of the moon, then lifts the lid of a garbage bin as she passes and drops the necklace inside.

Spoiler: Day 6
We were out in the woods and we'd been making out for a while by the fireplace and she —.

Diary excerpt dated February 4, 2013. (NSFW content redacted.)

~

Do you at least remember.... our first time?

No ;~;

A calico skitters out of nancy's way when she rounds the corner suddenly. She wilts in a moment of nostalgia over Summer, her own six year-old calico, who she had to leave in the care of friends when she left Sweden for Verona and MiniDeathStar.

She can still smell the chocolate as she makes the next block—only four more to Mini's place—and it only makes her salivating worse.
/me has hungries

nancy rounds the corner to Mini's place. The street is in a state of relative quiet, and she begins to hurry with impatience. When she reaches the apartment door, she suddenly becomes aware that she no longer has her clutch with her. She checks herself in confusion for a moment and unpacks the carrybag full of chocolate before sighing with the realization that she must have left it back at Venchi.
God fucking damn
why
has this has been such an awful morning?!
She pulls out her phone and calls Mini to ask her to come down for her. She cries out as a sudden cramp crushes her and she curls up for a moment in an unsuccessful attempt to bear the pain.

Mini stutters in disbelief as she opens the door and sees the state her girlfriend is in. nancy breaks down with a desperate sob and buries her overflow of tears in Mini's shoulder.

First my
FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES
, (Keyser Söze, the pair of vegan, textile designer flats that she wears around the streets of Verona)
got fucking ruined by a jar of pickles OF ALL THINGS.

Then my
SUNGLASSES
, (implosion, the pair of blue sunglasses with red-green-white patterning she bought from Agatha Ruiz de la Prada last Spring)
which I
loved
and were fucking awesome, got
CRUSHED
against the wall because of that
fucking rodent dog

And after that my
HAIR ELASTIC
(Desperado, a simple thick black rubber hair band from the department store)
snapped for no god damn reason and unless you have a decent one for me to use I have no way to keep my head tonight or I have to go all the way across town to get one.

At least I did get to see that god awful
MRA PEDESTRIAN
(Leonshade, an unmemorable men's rights activist who invariably nauseates women with his mansplaining and victim complex)
take a beatdown from that lesbian couple. That was admittedly pretty delightful and enjoyed that for a good bit.

Except that the next thing I know my
DESIGNER COAT
(Aristophanes, the pink, white and orange coat she bought from Ida Klamborn when she and Mini were traveling together)
got fucking
destroyed by chocolate
because that
fucking girl
can't watch where she's walking and had to spill her shit all over it. FUCK.

I did learn that my fucking
ONLINE STALKER
(camn, that fucking creeper she made the mistake of adding to social media last year who won't let up following her across the whole of the world wide web)
got.... murdered.... which was.. good.. I guess. Fuck. I mean, that was a relief in a way?

But then the next thing I know I can't even remember our
FIRST KISS
(Nachomamma8, the memory of the kiss she shared with Mini outside the airport in Gothenburg)
, which is so fucking unbelievable that I tossed my ex's
HALF-MOON NECKLACE
(Titus, the necklace her first girlfriend gave her years ago for their first anniversary that she thought she had lost)
into a random garbage bin on the way here and apparently
also could not even remember
my
FIRST ORGASM WITH YOU
, (Tammy, her memory of the first time she came in Mini's bed, eight days after they met)
which just makes me hate myself completely because
how the fuck can you forget that memory????
OF ALL THINGS.

Clearly I just have a fucking shit and worthless memory because I also forgot my
CLUTCH PURSE
, (Firebringer, the small, flame-red clutch adorned with four purple hearts that holds all her most valuable personal items, such as mace)
at Venchi when I left there with the chocolate....

~

Mini pats nancy's hair as she recounts again the misfortunes she has suffered over the past hour or so on the way over when nancy suddenly tears herself away angrily and hurls her
SMARTPHONE
(Ginngie, the S8 she's been using the past two months to spam Mini with emoji and questionnaires)
against the near wall. She screams sadly as fragments of smartphone explode against the wall, then glares in hysteria at Mini, pulls her
VIAL OF MALE TEARS
(Infinity 324, a small glass vial filled with every lesbian's most nutritious and savored meal.... may they never stop flowing)
from her coat pocket and drains it onto the floor.

She doubles over in pain and seems on the brink of losing her balance as her
PERIOD PAIN
(Ser Arthur Dayne, the cramps that completely wreck her existence for several days each month)
courses along her spine and through to the tips of her fingers and toes, quickly overwhelming and encompassing her entire body. Mini starts towards her hesitantly, with one arm outstretched, offering to help her upstairs to the apartment.

Go to:
Go to:

VOTE COUNTS
Votecount 1.00

Not voting (13)
~ rb, Alisae, Hikari Link, Firebringer, Aristophanes, Keyser Söze, Nachommama8, Tammy, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Fro99er, Titus, Boonskiies, Implosion

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Votecount 1.01

TheRealGin-N-Tonic (2)
~ Hikari Link, Nachommama8
Firebringer (2)
~ rb, Firebringer
implosion (1)
~ Tammy

Not voting (8)
~ Alisae, Aristophanes, Keyser Söze, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Fro99er, Titus, Boonskiies, implosion

Votecount 1.02

TheRealGin-N-Tonic (2)
~ Hikari Link, Nachommama8
Firebringer (2)
~ rb, Firebringer
implosion (1)
~ Tammy
Fro99er (1)
~ Alisae

Not voting (7)
~ Aristophanes, Keyser Söze, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Fro99er, Titus, Boonskiies, implosion

Votecount 1.03

rb (3)
~ Nachommama8, rb, Boonskiies
implosion (2)
~ Tammy, Firebringer
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1)
~ Hikari Link
Fro99er (1)
~ Alisae
Alisae (1)
~ implosion

Not voting (5)
~ Aristophanes, Keyser Söze, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Fro99er, Titus

Votecount 1.04

implosion (3)
~ Tammy, Firebringer, Titus
Alisae (2)
~ Fro99er, rb
Fro99er (2)
~ Nachomamma8, implosion
rb (1)
~ Boonskiies
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1)
~ Hikari Link
Boonskiies
(1) ~ Alisae

Not voting (3)
~ Aristophanes, Keyser Söze, TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Votecount 1.05

Alisae (4)
~ Implosion, Fro99er, rb, Boonskiies
implosion (3)
Fro99er (3)
~ Nachomamma8, implosion, Alisae
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1)
~ Hikari Link
Nachomamma8 (1)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Not voting (2)
~ Aristophanes, Keyser Söze

Votecount 1.06

Alisae (4)
~ Implosion, Fro99er, rb, Boonskiies
implosion (3)
Fro99er (2)
~ Nachomamma8, implosion
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1)
~ Hikari Link
Nachomamma8 (1)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Boonskiies (1)
~ Alisae

Not voting (2)

Votecount 1.07

implosion (4)
~ Tammy, Firebringer, Titus, rb
Alisae (3)
~ Implosion, Fro99er, Boonskiies
Fro99er (2)
~ Nachomamma8, implosion
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1)
~ Hikari Link
Nachomamma8 (1)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Boonskiies (1)
~ Alisae

Not voting (2)

Votecount 1.08

implosion (5)
~ Tammy, Firebringer, Titus, rb, Alisae
Alisae (3)
~ Implosion, Fro99er, Boonskiies
Fro99er (2)
~ Nachomamma8, implosion
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1)
~ Hikari Link
Nachomamma8 (1)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Not voting (2)

Votecount 1.09

TheRealGin-N-Tonic (3)
~ Hikari Link, Alisae, rb
Alisae (2)
~ Boonskiies, Firebringer
Fro99er (1)
~ implosion
Nachomamma8 (1)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic
implosion (1)
~ Titus
Titus (1)
~ Nachomamma8

Not voting (2)

Votecount 1.10

Alisae (2)
~ Boonskiies, Firebringer
Fro99er (1)
~ implosion
Nachomamma8 (1)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic
implosion (1)
~ Titus
Titus (1)
~ Nachomamma8
Keyser Söze (1)
~ Alisae
Aristophanes (1)
~ rb

Not voting (3)
~ Aristophanes, Keyser Söze, Hikari Link

Votecount 1.11

Alisae (3)
~ Boonskiies, Firebringer, Keyser Söze
Aristophanes (2)
~ rb, implosion
Nachomamma8 (1)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic
implosion (1)
~ Titus
Titus (1)
~ Nachomamma8
Keyser Söze (1)
~ Alisae

Not voting (4)
~ Aristophanes, Hikari Link, Tammy,
Fro99er

Votecount 1.12

Titus (2)
~ Nachomamma8, Hikari Link
Boonskiies (2)
~ Prism, Firebringer
Aristophanes (1)
~ implosion
Nachomamma8 (1)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic
implosion (1)
~ Titus
Keyser Söze (1)
~ Alisae
Alisae (1)
~ Keyser Söze
Firebringer (1)
~ Boonskiies

Not voting (3)
~ Aristophanes, Tammy, Fro99er

Votecount 1.13

Boonskiies (3)
~ Prism, Firebringer, Aristophanes
Titus (3)
~ Nachomamma8, Hikari Link, implosion
Firebringer (2)
~ Boonskiies, TheRealGin-N-Tonic
implosion (1)
~ Titus
Keyser Söze (1)
~ Alisae
Alisae (1)
~ Keyser Söze

Not voting (2)
~ Tammy, Fro99er

Votecount 1.14

Titus (4)
~ Nachomamma8, Hikari Link, implosion, Alisae
Boonskiies (3)
~ Prism, Firebringer, Aristophanes
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (2)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Fro99er
Firebringer (1)
~ Boonskiies
Alisae (1)
~ Keyser Söze
Hikari Link (1)
~ Titus

Not voting (1)
~ Tammy

Votecount 1.15

Titus (4)
Ser Arthur Dayne (2)
~ Prism, Aristophanes
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (2)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Fro99er
Alisae (2)
~ Keyser Söze, Firebringer
Firebringer (1)
~ Ser Arthur Dayne
Hikari Link (1)
~ Titus

Not voting (1)
~ Tammy

Votecount 1.16

Titus (4)
Ser Arthur Dayne (2)
~ Prism, Aristophanes
Alisae (2)
~ Keyser Söze, Firebringer
Prism (2)
~ Ser Arthur Dayne, TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1)
~ Fro99er
Firebringer (1)
~ Ser Arthur Dayne
Hikari Link (1)
~ Titus

Not voting (1)
~ Tammy

Votecount 1.17

Titus (5)
~ Nachomamma8, Hikari Link, implosion, Tammy, TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Keyser Söze (3)
~ Fro99er, Firebringer, Alisae
Aristophanes (2)
~ Ser Arthur Dayne, Titus
Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~ Aristophanes
Alisae (1)
~ Keyser Söze
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1)
~ Prism

Not voting (0)
~

Votecount 1.18

Keyser Söze (6)
~ Fro99er, Firebringer, Alisae, Nachomamma8, implosion, Ser Arthur Dayne
Titus (3)
~ Hikari Link, Tammy, TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Aristophanes (1)
~ Titus
Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~ Aristophanes
Alisae (1)
~ Keyser Söze
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1)
~ Prism

Not voting (0)
~

Votecount 1.19

Keyser Söze
(7)
~ Fro99er, Firebringer, Alisae, Nachomamma8, implosion, Ser Arthur Dayne, Titus
Titus (3)
~ Hikari Link, Tammy, TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~ Aristophanes
Alisae (1)
~ Keyser Söze
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1)
~ Prism

Not voting (0)
~

Votecount 2.00

Not voting (11)
~ Prism, Alisae, Hikari Link, Firebringer, Aristophanes, Nachommama8, Tammy, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Fro99er, Titus, Ser Arthur Dayne

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Votecount 2.01

Titus (2)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Nachommama8
Nachommama8 (1)
~ Titus
Prism (1)
~ Firebringer
Firebringer (1)
~ Alisae

Not voting (6)
~ Prism, Hikari Link, Aristophanes, Tammy, Fro99er, Ser Arthur Dayne

Votecount 2.02

Titus (2)
Desperado (2)
~ Firebringer, Titus
Firebringer (1)
~ Desperado
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1)
~ Infinity 324

Not voting (5)
~ Prism, Hikari Link, Aristophanes, Tammy, Ser Arthur Dayne

Votecount 2.03

Titus (2)
Desperado (2)
~ Firebringer, Titus
Firebringer (1)
~ Desperado

Not voting (6)
~
Leonshade
, Kelvin Smith, Aristophanes, Tammy, Ser Arthur Dayne, Infinity 324

Votecount 2.04

Desperado (3)
~ Firebringer, Titus, Ser Arthur Dayne
Titus (2)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic,
Nachommama8

Firebringer (1)
~ Desperado
Kelvin Smith (1)
~ Infinity 324

Not voting (4)
~
Leonshade
, Kelvin Smith, Aristophanes, Tammy

Votecount 2.05

Titus (4)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic,
Nachommama8
, Infinity 324, Ser Arthur Dayne
Desperado (2)
~ Firebringer, Titus
Firebringer (1)
~ Desperado

Not voting (4)
~
Leonshade

Votecount 2.06

Titus (4)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic,
Nachommama8
Desperado (1)
~ Firebringer
Firebringer (1)
~ Desperado
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1)
~ Titus

Not voting (4)
~
Leonshade

Votecount 2.07

Titus (4)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic,
Nachommama8
Desperado (1)
~ Firebringer
Firebringer (1)
~ Desperado
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (1)
~ Titus

Not voting (4)
~
Leonshade
, Kelvin Smith, Tammy, Aristophanes

Votecount 2.08

Titus (4)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Nachommama8,
Infinity 324
, Ser Arthur Dayne
Firebringer (1)
~ Desperado
Nachommama8 (1)
~ Titus

Not voting (5)
~ Leonshade, Kelvin Smith,
Tammy
, Aristophanes, Firebringer

Votecount 2.09

Desperado (4)
~ Firebringer, Titus, Leonshade, Ser Arthur Dayne
Leonshade (3)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Infinity 324, camn
Infinity 324 (1)
~ Desperado
camn (1)
~ Nachommama8

Not voting (2)
~ Tammy, Aristophanes

Votecount 2.10

Desperado
(6)
~ Firebringer, Titus, Leonshade, Ser Arthur Dayne, camn, TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Leonshade (1)
~ , Infinity 324
Infinity 324 (1)
~ Desperado
camn (1)
~ Nachommama8

Not voting (2)
~ Tammy, Aristophanes

Votecount 3.00

Not voting (10)
~ Leonshade, camn, Firebringer, Aristophanes, Nachomamma8, Tammy, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Infinity 324, Titus, Ser Arthur Dayne

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Votecount 3.01

Leonshade (4)
~ Nachomamma8, Infinity 324, Aristophanes, camn

Not voting (6)
~ Leonshade, Firebringer, Tammy, Titus, Ser Arthur Dayne, TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Votecount 3.02

Leonshade
(6)
~ Nachomamma8, Infinity 324, Aristophanes, camn, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Ser Arthur Dayne

Not voting (4)
~ Leonshade, Firebringer, Tammy, Titus

Votecount 4.00

Not voting (8)
~ camn, Firebringer, Nachomamma8, Tammy, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Infinity 324, Titus, Ser Arthur Dayne

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Votecount 4.01

camn (1)
~ Nachomamma8

Not voting (7)
~ camn, Firebringer, Tammy, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Infinity 324, Titus, Ser Arthur Dayne

Votecount 4.02

camn (3)
~ Nachomamma8, Firebringer, Tammy
Titus (2)
~ Ser Arthur Dayne, TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Not voting (3)
~ camn, Infinity 324, Titus

Votecount 4.03

camn
(5)
~ Nachomamma8, Firebringer, Tammy, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, camn
Titus (1)
~ Ser Arthur Dayne

Not voting (2)
~ Infinity 324, Titus

Votecount 5.00

Not voting (6)
~ Firebringer, Tammy, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Infinity 324, Titus, Ser Arthur Dayne

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Votecount 5.01

Titus (2)
~ Tammy, Firebringer

Not voting (4)
~ TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Infinity 324, Titus, Ser Arthur Dayne

Votecount 5.02

Titus
(4)
~ Tammy, Firebringer, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Ser Arthur Dayne

Not voting (2)
~ Infinity 324, Titus

Votecount 6.00

Not voting (4)
~ Firebringer, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Infinity 324, Ser Arthur Dayne

Votecount 6.01

No Lynch (1)
~ Ginngie

Not voting (3)
~ Infinity 324, Ser Arthur Dayne, Firebringer

Votecount 6.02

Not voting (4)
~ Infinity 324, Firebringer, Ginngie, Ser Arthur Dayne

Votecount 6.03

Firebringer (2)
~ Infinity 324, Ser Arthur Dayne
Infinity 324 (1)
~ Firebringer

Not voting (1)
~ Ginngie

Votecount 6.04

Firebringer
(3)
~ Infinity 324, Ser Arthur Dayne, Ginngie
Infinity 324 (1)
~ Firebringer

Not voting (0)

VOTE CHRONOLOGY
[May 03, 2017 00:49]
Hikari Link
~
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

[May 03, 2017 00:52]
Nachomamma8
~
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

[May 03, 2017 00:52]
rb
~
Firebringer

[May 03, 2017 00:54]
Tammy
~
implosion

[May 03, 2017 00:54]
Firebringer
~
Firebringer

[May 03, 2017 00:59]
Alisae
~
Fro99er

[May 03, 2017 01:07]
Firebringer
~
implosion

[May 03, 2017 01:08]
implosion
~
Tammy

[May 03, 2017 01:09]
rb
~
implosion

[May 03, 2017 01:10]
Nachomamma8
~
implosion

[May 03, 2017 01:11]
implosion
~
Unvote Tammy

[May 03, 2017 01:18]
implosion
~
Alisae

[May 03, 2017 01:24]
Nachomamma8
~
rb

[May 03, 2017 01:25]
rb
~
rb

[May 03, 2017 01:26]
Boonskiies
~
rb

[May 03, 2017 01:33]
Alisae
~
Boonskiies

[May 03, 2017 01:42]
Fro99er
~
Alisae

[May 03, 2017 01:42]
rb
~
Alisae

[May 03, 2017 01:53]
Titus
~
implosion

[May 03, 2017 01:57]
Nachomamma8
~
Fro99er

[May 03, 2017 02:00]
implosion
~
Fro99er

[May 03, 2017 02:05]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Alisae

[May 03, 2017 02:07]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Nachomamma8

[May 03, 2017 02:08]
Alisae
~
Fro99er

[May 03, 2017 02:27]
Boonskiies
~
Alisae

[May 03, 2017 03:12]
Alisae
~
Boonskiies

[May 03, 2017 03:46]
rb
~
implosion

[May 03, 2017 04:30]
Alisae
~
implosion

[May 03, 2017 18:46]
Alisae
~
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

[May 03, 2017 18:55]
Tammy
~
Unvote implosion

[May 03, 2017 19:10]
Fro99er
~
Unvote Alisae

[May 03, 2017 19:15]
Fro99er
~
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

[May 03, 2017 19:35]
Firebringer
~
Alisae

[May 03, 2017 20:14]
Fro99er
~
Unvote TheRealGin-N-Tonic

[May 03, 2017 20:36]
Nachomamma8
~
Titus

[May 03, 2017 22:02]
rb
~
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

[May 03, 2017 22:53]
Hikari Link
~

[May 03, 2017 23:48]
rb
~
Alisae

[May 04, 2017 02:18]
Alisae
~
Keyser Söze

[May 04, 2017 04:19]
rb
~
Aristophanes

[May 04, 2017 04:50]
implosion
~
Aristophanes

[May 04, 2017 05:39]
Fro99er
goes
V/LA

[May 04, 2017 10:03]
Prism
replaces
rb

[May 04, 2017 14:12]
Keyser Söze
~
Alisae

[May 05, 2017 07:19]
Prism
~
Boonskiies

[May 05, 2017 13:58]
Hikari Link
~
Titus

[May 05, 2017 13:58]
Fro99er
leaves
V/LA

[May 05, 2017 22:41]
Firebringer
~
Boonskiies

[May 05, 2017 22:43]
Boonskiies
~
Firebringer

[May 06, 2017 07:43]
implosion
~
Titus

[May 06, 2017 08:42]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Titus

[May 06, 2017 15:45]
Titus
~
Hikari Link

[May 06, 2017 18:00]
Fro99er
~
Alisae

[May 06, 2017 18:07]
Alisae
~
Fro99er

[May 06, 2017 18:21]
Alisae
~
Unvote Fro99er

[May 06, 2017 18:26]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

[May 06, 2017 18:30]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Fro99er

[May 06, 2017 18:33]
Fro99er
~
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

[May 06, 2017 18:35]
Fro99er
~
Alisae

[May 06, 2017 18:40]
Fro99er
~
Titus

[May 06, 2017 19:19]
Fro99er
~
Alisae

[May 06, 2017 19:29]
Alisae
~
Titus

[May 06, 2017 19:50]
Fro99er
~
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

[May 07, 2017 16:19]
Ser Arthur Dayne
replaces
Boonskiies

[May 07, 2017 18:11]
Firebringer
~
Unvote Ser Arthur Dayne

[May 07, 2017 18:23]
Firebringer
~
Alisae

[May 08, 2017 01:51]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Titus

[May 08, 2017 03:12]
Ser Arthur Dayne
~
Prism

[May 08, 2017 03:17]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Prism

[May 08, 2017 12:01]
Fro99er
~
Keyser Söze

[May 08, 2017 14:44]
Alisae
~
Keyser Söze

[May 08, 2017 17:28]
Tammy
~
Titus

[May 08, 2017 17:52]
Alisae
~
Fro99er

[May 08, 2017 17:53]
Fro99er
~
Fro99er

[May 08, 2017 18:03]
Fro99er
~
Keyser Söze

[May 08, 2017 18:28]
Ser Arthur Dayne
~
Aristophanes

[May 08, 2017 18:28]
Fro99er
~
Aristophanes

[May 08, 2017 18:29]
Titus
~
Aristophanes

[May 08, 2017 18:29]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Aristophanes

[May 08, 2017 18:41]
Prism
~
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

[May 08, 2017 19:46]
Fro99er
~
Titus

[May 08, 2017 20:18]
Fro99er
~
Keyser Söze

[May 08, 2017 20:21]
Alisae
~
Keyser Söze

[May 08, 2017 20:23]
Alisae
~
Aristophanes

[May 08, 2017 20:58]
Firebringer
~
Keyser Söze

[May 08, 2017 21:01]
Alisae
~
Keyser Söze

[May 08, 2017 21:43]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Titus

[May 09, 2017 04:34]
Nachomamma8
~
Keyser Söze

[May 09, 2017 07:05]
implosion
~
Keyser Söze

[May 09, 2017 16:13]
Ser Arthur Dayne
~
Keyser Söze

[May 09, 2017 16:37]
Titus
~
Keyser Söze

[May 11, 2017 18:47]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Titus

[May 11, 2017 22:22]
Nachomamma8
~
Titus

[May 11, 2017 23:58]
Titus
~
Nachomamma8

[May 12, 2017 00:54]
Alisae
~
Firebringer

[May 12, 2017 00:56]
Firebringer
~
Prism

[May 12, 2017 01:08]
Firebringer
~
Alisae

[May 12, 2017 01:10]
Titus
~
Alisae

[May 12, 2017 01:23]
Fro99er
~
Alisae

[May 12, 2017 01:58]
Fro99er
~
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

[May 12, 2017 03:10]
Desperado
replaces
Alisae

[May 12, 2017 03:10]
Infinity 324
replaces
Fro99er

[May 12, 2017 01:58]
Infinity 324
~

[May 12, 2017 08:03]
Leonshade
replaces
Prism

Kelvin Smith
replaces
Hikari Link

Leonshade
goes
V/LA

[May 13, 2017 12:15]
Infinity 324
~
Kelvin Smith

[May 13, 2017 16:45]
Ser Arthur Dayne
~
Desperado

[May 13, 2017 21:28]
Nachomamma8
goes
V/LA

[May 14, 2017 03:29]
Infinity 324
~
Titus

[May 14, 2017 03:59]
Ser Arthur Dayne
~
Titus

[May 14, 2017 06:43]
Titus
~
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

[May 14, 2017 16:22]
Aristophanes
~
Titus

[May 14, 2017 16:22]
Aristophanes
~
Unvote Titus

[May 15, 2017 02:36]
Titus
~
Nachomamma8

[May 15, 2017 13:24]
Infinity 324
goes
V/LA

[May 15, 2017 19:34]
Leonshade
leaves
V/LA

[May 16, 2017 01:35]
Tammy
goes
V/LA

[May 16, 2017 22:23]
Titus
~
Desperado

[May 16, 2017 22:58]
Firebringer
~
Unvote Desperado

[May 16, 2017 23:10]
Titus
~
Nachomamma8

[May 17, 2017 06:02]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Unvote Titus

[May 17, 2017 20:18]
Nachomamma8
~
Leonshade

[May 17, 2017 20:35]
Nachomamma8
~
Kelvin Smith

[May 17, 2017 20:45]
Titus
~
Kelvin Smith

[May 17, 2017 21:02]
Ser Arthur Dayne
~
Leonshade

[May 17, 2017 21:06]
Kelvin Smith
~
Titus

[May 18, 2017 12:35]
Infinity 324
leaves
V/LA

[May 18, 2017 15:40]
Infinity 324
~
Kelvin Smith

[May 18, 2017 16:07]
Desperado
~
Infinity 324

[May 19, 2017 15:31]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Leonshade

[May 19, 2017 15:38]
Infinity 324
~
Leonshade

[May 20, 2017 00:26]
Firebringer
~
Desperado

[May 20, 2017 08:11]
Titus
~
Desperado

[May 20, 2017 20:08]
Kelvin Smith
~
Leonshade

[May 21, 2017 18:06]
Leonshade
~
Desperado

[May 21, 2017 18:21]
Ser Arthur Dayne
~
Desperado

[May 22, 2017 05:13]
camn
replaces
Kelvin Smith

[May 22, 2017 06:00]
camn
~
Desperado

[May 22, 2017 06:00]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Desperado

[May 24, 2017 06:27]
Nachomamma8
~
Leonshade

[May 24, 2017 06:29]
camn
~
Leonshade

[May 24, 2017 06:33]
camn
~
Titus

[May 24, 2017 08:48]
Infinity 324
~
Leonshade

[May 24, 2017 14:35]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Leonshade

[May 24, 2017 18:30]
Aristophanes
~
Leonshade

[May 25, 2017 05:23]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Ser Arthur Dayne

[May 25, 2017 05:28]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Unvote Ser Arthur Dayne

[May 25, 2017 06:48]
camn
~
Leonshade

[May 25, 2017 14:52]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Leonshade

[May 25, 2017 15:03]
Ser Arthur Dayne
~
Leonshade

[May 27, 2017 22:56]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Titus

[May 27, 2017 22:58]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Unvote Titus

[May 27, 2017 23:25]
Nachomamma8
~
camn

[May 28, 2017 00:20]
Firebringer
~
camn

[May 28, 2017 00:28]
Ser Arthur Dayne
~
Titus

[May 28, 2017 00:30]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Titus

[May 28, 2017 00:32]
Firebringer
~
Unvote camn

[May 28, 2017 00:36]
Firebringer
~
camn

[May 28, 2017 00:38]
Tammy
~
camn

[May 28, 2017 00:47]
camn
~
Firebringer

[May 28, 2017 00:48]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
camn

[May 28, 2017 00:50]
camn
~
camn

[May 30, 2017 02:22]
Tammy
~
Titus

[May 30, 2017 02:37]
Firebringer
~
Titus

[May 30, 2017 02:41]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Titus

[May 30, 2017 02:49]
Ser Arthur Dayne
~
Titus

[June 01, 2017 03:50]
Firebringer
~
No Lynch

[June 01, 2017 22:54]
Ginngie
replaces
TheRealGin-N-Tonic

[June 02, 2017 00:26]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
No Lynch

[June 02, 2017 00:58]
Firebringer
~
Unvote No Lynch

[June 02, 2017 03:52]
Ser Arthur Dayne
~
No Lynch

[June 02, 2017 06:11]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Unvote No Lynch

[June 02, 2017 14:08]
Firebringer
~
Infinity 324

[June 02, 2017 14:10]
Firebringer
~
Unvote Infinity 324

[June 02, 2017 17:10]
Ser Arthur Dayne
~
Unvote No Lynch

[June 03, 2017 01:23]
Infinity 324
~
Firebringer

[June 03, 2017 03:38]
Firebringer
~
Infinity 324

[June 03, 2017 04:22]
Ser Arthur Dayne
~
Firebringer

[June 03, 2017 04:32]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
~
Firebringer

WAGONS ~ CHRONOLOGICAL, UNSORTED (SIMPLE)Note: replaced slots are listed by current replacement. Off-wagon votes are shown in (brackets).
Ginngie (1)
~
camn

Ginngie (2)
~
camn, Nachomamma8

Firebringer (1)
~
Leonshade

implosion (1)
~
Tammy

Firebringer (2)
~
Leonshade, Firebringer

Infinity 324 (1)
~
Desperado

implosion (2)
~
Tammy, Firebringer

Tammy (1)
~
implosion

implosion (3)
~
Tammy, Firebringer, Leonshade

implosion (4)
~
Tammy, Firebringer, Leonshade, Nachomamma8

Desperado (1)
~
implosion

Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Leonshade (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Leonshade

Leonshade (3)
~
Nachomamma8, Leonshade, Ser Arthur Dayne

Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Desperado

Desperado (2)
~
implosion, Infinity 324

Leonshade (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Ser Arthur Dayne
()
Desperado (3)
~
implosion, Infinity 324, Leonshade

implosion (3)
~
Tammy, Firebringer, Titus

Leonshade (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
()
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Desperado (2)
~
Infinity 324, Leonshade
()
Infinity 324 (2)
~
Nachomamma8, implosion

Desperado (3)
~
Infinity 324, Leonshade, Ginngie

Nachomamma8 (1)
~
Ginngie

Infinity 324 (3)
~
Nachomamma8, implosion, Desperado

Desperado (3)
~
Infinity 324, Leonshade, Ser Arthur Dayne

Desperado (2)
~
Infinity 324, Ser Arthur Dayne
()
implosion (4)
~
Tammy, Firebringer, Titus, Leonshade

implosion (5)
~
Tammy, Firebringer, Titus, Leonshade, Desperado

Ginngie (2)
~
camn, Desperado

implosion (3)
~
Firebringer, Titus, Leonshade
()
Desperado (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
()
Ginngie (3)
~
camn, Desperado, Infinity 324

Desperado (2)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Firebringer

implosion (2)
~
Titus, Leonshade
()
Titus (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Infinity 324 (1)
~
implosion
()
implosion (1)
~
Titus
()
Ginngie (3)
~
camn, Desperado, Leonshade

Ginngie (2)
~
Desperado, Leonshade
()
Desperado (3)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Firebringer, Leonshade

Ginngie (1)
~
Desperado
()
Keyser Söze (1)
~
Desperado

Aristophanes (1)
~
Leonshade

Aristophanes (2)
~
Leonshade, implosion

Desperado (3)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Firebringer, Keyser Söze

Aristophanes (1)
~
implosion
()
Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Leonshade

Titus (2)
~
Nachomamma8, camn

Ser Arthur Dayne (2)
~
Leonshade, Firebringer

Desperado (2)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Keyser Söze
()
Desperado (1)
~
Keyser Söze
()
Firebringer (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne

Titus (3)
~
Nachomamma8, camn, implosion

Titus (4)
~
Nachomamma8, camn, implosion, Ginngie

camn (1)
~
Titus

Desperado (2)
~
Keyser Söze, Infinity 324

Ginngie (1)
~
Ginngie

Infinity 324 (1)
~
Ginngie

Ginngie (1)
~
Infinity 324

Titus (4)
~
Nachomamma8, camn, implosion, Infinity 324

Titus (4)
~
Nachomamma8, camn, implosion, Desperado

Desperado (2)
~
Keyser Söze, Firebringer

Titus (5)
~
Nachomamma8, camn, implosion, Desperado, Ginngie

Leonshade (2)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Ginngie

Keyser Söze (1)
~
Infinity 324

Keyser Söze (2)
~
Infinity 324, Desperado

Titus (4)
~
Nachomamma8, camn, implosion, Tammy

Infinity 324 (2)
~
Desperado, Infinity 324

Aristophanes (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne

Leonshade (1)
~
Ginngie
()
Aristophanes (2)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Infinity 324

Aristophanes (3)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Infinity 324, Titus

Aristophanes (4)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Infinity 324, Titus, Ginngie

Ginngie (1)
~
Leonshade

Aristophanes (3)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Titus, Ginngie
()
Titus (5)
~
Nachomamma8, camn, implosion, Tammy, Infinity 324

Aristophanes (4)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Titus, Ginngie, Desperado

Keyser Söze (2)
~
Infinity 324, Firebringer

Keyser Söze (3)
~
Infinity 324, Firebringer, Desperado

Aristophanes (2)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Titus
()
Titus (5)
~
Nachomamma8, camn, implosion, Tammy, Ginngie

Keyser Söze (4)
~
Infinity 324, Firebringer, Desperado, Nachomamma8

Titus (4)
~
camn, implosion, Tammy, Ginngie
()
Keyser Söze (5)
~
Infinity 324, Firebringer, Desperado, Nachomamma8, implosion

Titus (3)
~
camn, Tammy, Ginngie
()
Aristophanes (1)
~
Titus
()
Keyser Söze (6)
~
Infinity 324, Firebringer, Desperado, Nachomamma8, implosion, Ser Arthur Dayne

Titus (1)
~
Ginngie

Titus (2)
~
Ginngie, Nachomamma8

Nachomamma8 (1)
~
Titus

Firebringer (1)
~
Desperado

Leonshade (1)
~
Firebringer

Desperado (1)
~
Firebringer

Desperado (2)
~
Firebringer, Titus

Desperado (3)
~
Firebringer, Titus, Infinity 324

Ginngie (1)
~
Infinity 324

camn (1)
~
Infinity 324

Desperado (3)
~
Firebringer, Titus, Ser Arthur Dayne

Titus (3)
~
Ginngie, Nachomamma8, Infinity 324

Titus (4)
~
Ginngie, Nachomamma8, Infinity 324, Ser Arthur Dayne

Ginngie (1)
~
Titus

Titus (5)
~
Ginngie, Nachomamma8, Infinity 324, Ser Arthur Dayne, Aristophanes

Desperado (1)
~
Titus
()
Titus (3)
~
Nachomamma8, Infinity 324, Ser Arthur Dayne
()
Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Titus (2)
~
()
camn (1)
~
Nachomamma8

camn (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Titus

Leonshade (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne

Titus (1)
~
Infinity 324
()
Titus (2)
~
Infinity 324, camn

camn (3)
~
Nachomamma8, Titus, Infinity 324

Titus (1)
~
camn
()
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Desperado

Leonshade (2)
~

Leonshade (3)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Ginngie, Infinity 324

Leonshade (4)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Ginngie, Infinity 324, camn

Desperado (3)
~

Desperado (4)
~
Firebringer, Titus, Leonshade, Ser Arthur Dayne

Leonshade (3)
~
Ginngie, Infinity 324, camn
()
Desperado (5)
~
Firebringer, Titus, Leonshade, Ser Arthur Dayne, camn

Leonshade (2)
~
Ginngie, Infinity 324
()
Desperado (6)
~
Firebringer, Titus, Leonshade, Ser Arthur Dayne, camn, Ginngie

Leonshade (1)
~
Infinity 324
()

Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Leonshade (2)
~
Nachomamma8, camn

Titus (1)
~
camn

Leonshade (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Infinity 324

Leonshade (3)
~
Nachomamma8, Infinity 324, Ginngie

Leonshade (4)
~
Nachomamma8, Infinity 324, Ginngie, Aristophanes

Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Ginngie

Leonshade (3)
~
Nachomamma8, Infinity 324, Aristophanes
()
Leonshade (4)
~
Nachomamma8, Infinity 324, Aristophanes, camn

Leonshade (5)
~
Nachomamma8, Infinity 324, Aristophanes, camn, Ginngie

Titus (1)
~
Ginngie

camn (1)
~
Nachomamma8

camn (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Firebringer

Titus (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne

Titus (2)
~

camn (3)
~
Nachomamma8, Firebringer, Tammy

Firebringer (1)
~
camn

camn (4)
~
Nachomamma8, Firebringer, Tammy, Ginngie

camn (5)
~
Nachomamma8, Firebringer, Tammy, Ginngie, camn

Titus (1)
~
Tammy

Titus (2)
~
Tammy, Firebringer

Titus (3)
~
Tammy, Firebringer, Ginngie

Titus (4)
~
Tammy, Firebringer, Ginngie, Ser Arthur Dayne

WAGONS ~ CHRONOLOGICAL, SORTED BY SIZE (SIMPLE)
Ginngie (1)
~
camn

Firebringer (1)
~
Leonshade

implosion (1)
~
Tammy

Infinity 324 (1)
~
Desperado

Tammy (1)
~
implosion

Desperado (1)
~
implosion

Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Desperado

Infinity 324 (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Leonshade (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
()
Nachomamma8 (1)
~
Ginngie

Desperado (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
()
Infinity 324 (1)
~
implosion
()
Titus (1)
~
Nachomamma8

implosion (1)
~
Titus
()
Ginngie (1)
~
Desperado
()
Keyser Söze (1)
~
Desperado

Aristophanes (1)
~
Leonshade

Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Leonshade

Aristophanes (1)
~
implosion
()
Desperado (1)
~
Keyser Söze
()
Firebringer (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne

camn (1)
~
Titus

Ginngie (1)
~
Ginngie

Infinity 324 (1)
~
Ginngie

Ginngie (1)
~
Infinity 324

Keyser Söze (1)
~
Infinity 324

Leonshade (1)
~
Ginngie
()
Aristophanes (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne

Ginngie (1)
~
Leonshade

Aristophanes (1)
~
Titus
()

Ginngie (2)
~
camn, Nachomamma8

Firebringer (2)
~
Leonshade, Firebringer

implosion (2)
~
Tammy, Firebringer

Leonshade (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Leonshade

Desperado (2)
~
implosion, Infinity 324

Leonshade (2)
~
()
Infinity 324 (2)
~
Nachomamma8, implosion

Desperado (2)
~
Infinity 324, Leonshade
()
Desperado (2)
~
()
Ginngie (2)
~
camn, Desperado

Desperado (2)
~

implosion (2)
~
Titus, Leonshade
()
Ginngie (2)
~
Desperado, Leonshade
()
Aristophanes (2)
~
Leonshade, implosion

Titus (2)
~
Nachomamma8, camn

Ser Arthur Dayne (2)
~
Leonshade, Firebringer

Desperado (2)
~
()
Desperado (2)
~

Desperado (2)
~
Keyser Söze, Firebringer

Leonshade (2)
~

Keyser Söze (2)
~
Infinity 324, Desperado

Infinity 324 (2)
~
Desperado, Infinity 324

Aristophanes (2)
~

Keyser Söze (2)
~

Aristophanes (2)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Titus
()

implosion (3)
~

Leonshade (3)
~

Desperado (3)
~

implosion (3)
~

Desperado (3)
~

Infinity 324 (3)
~

Desperado (3)
~

implosion (3)
~
()
Ginngie (3)
~

Ginngie (3)
~

Desperado (3)
~

Desperado (3)
~

Titus (3)
~

Aristophanes (3)
~

Aristophanes (3)
~
()
Keyser Söze (3)
~

Titus (3)
~
camn, Tammy, Ginngie
()

implosion (4)
~

implosion (4)
~

Titus (4)
~

Titus (4)
~

Titus (4)
~

Titus (4)
~

Aristophanes (4)
~

Aristophanes (4)
~

Titus (4)
~
()
Keyser Söze (4)
~

implosion (5)
~

Titus (5)
~

Titus (5)
~

Titus (5)
~

Keyser Söze (5)
~

Keyser Söze (6)
~

Titus (1)
~
Ginngie

Nachomamma8 (1)
~
Titus

Firebringer (1)
~
Desperado

Leonshade (1)
~
Firebringer

Desperado (1)
~
Firebringer

Ginngie (1)
~
Infinity 324

camn (1)
~
Infinity 324

Ginngie (1)
~
Titus

Desperado (1)
~
Titus
()
Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8

camn (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Leonshade (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne

Titus (1)
~
Infinity 324
()
Titus (1)
~
camn
()
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Desperado

Leonshade (1)
~
Infinity 324
()

Titus (2)
~
Ginngie, Nachomamma8

Desperado (2)
~
Firebringer, Titus

Titus (2)
~
()
camn (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Titus

Titus (2)
~
Infinity 324, camn

Leonshade (2)
~

Leonshade (2)
~
Ginngie, Infinity 324
()

Desperado (3)
~

Desperado (3)
~

Titus (3)
~

Titus (3)
~
()
camn (3)
~

Leonshade (3)
~

Desperado (3)
~

Leonshade (3)
~
()

Titus (4)
~

Leonshade (4)
~

Desperado (4)
~

Titus (5)
~

Desperado (5)
~

Desperado (6)
~

Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Titus (1)
~
camn

Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Ginngie

Leonshade (2)
~
Nachomamma8, camn

Leonshade (2)
~

Leonshade (3)
~

Leonshade (3)
~
()

Leonshade (4)
~

Leonshade (4)
~

Leonshade (5)
~

Titus (1)
~
Ginngie

camn (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Titus (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne

Firebringer (1)
~
camn

camn (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Firebringer

Titus (2)
~

camn (3)
~

camn (4)
~

camn (5)
~

Titus (1)
~
Tammy

Titus (2)
~
Tammy, Firebringer

Titus (3)
~

Titus (4)
~

WAGONS ~ ALPHABETICAL, SORTED BY SIZE (SIMPLE)
Aristophanes (1)
~
Leonshade

Aristophanes (1)
~
implosion
()
Aristophanes (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne

Aristophanes (1)
~
Titus
()
camn (1)
~
Titus

Desperado (1)
~
implosion

Desperado (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
()
Desperado (1)
~
Keyser Söze
()
Firebringer (1)
~
Leonshade

Firebringer (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne

implosion (1)
~
Tammy

implosion (1)
~
Titus
()
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Desperado

Infinity 324 (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Infinity 324 (1)
~
implosion
()
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Ginngie

Keyser Söze (1)
~
Desperado

Keyser Söze (1)
~
Infinity 324

Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Leonshade (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
()
Leonshade (1)
~
Ginngie
()
Nachomamma8 (1)
~
Ginngie

Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Desperado

Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Leonshade

Tammy (1)
~
implosion

Ginngie (1)
~
camn

Ginngie (1)
~
Desperado
()
Ginngie (1)
~
Ginngie

Ginngie (1)
~
Infinity 324

Ginngie (1)
~
Leonshade

Titus (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Aristophanes (2)
~
Leonshade, implosion

Aristophanes (2)
~

Aristophanes (2)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Titus
()
Desperado (2)
~
implosion, Infinity 324

Desperado (2)
~
Infinity 324, Leonshade
()
Desperado (2)
~
()
Desperado (2)
~

Desperado (2)
~
()
Desperado (2)
~

Desperado (2)
~
Keyser Söze, Firebringer

Firebringer (2)
~
Leonshade, Firebringer

implosion (2)
~
Tammy, Firebringer

implosion (2)
~
Titus, Leonshade
()
Infinity 324 (2)
~
Nachomamma8, implosion

Infinity 324 (2)
~
Desperado, Infinity 324

Keyser Söze (2)
~
Infinity 324, Desperado

Keyser Söze (2)
~

Leonshade (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Leonshade

Leonshade (2)
~
()
Leonshade (2)
~

Ser Arthur Dayne (2)
~
Leonshade, Firebringer

Ginngie (2)
~
camn, Nachomamma8

Ginngie (2)
~
camn, Desperado

Ginngie (2)
~
Desperado, Leonshade
()
Titus (2)
~
Nachomamma8, camn

Aristophanes (3)
~

Aristophanes (3)
~
()
Desperado (3)
~

Desperado (3)
~

Desperado (3)
~

Desperado (3)
~

Desperado (3)
~

implosion (3)
~

implosion (3)
~

implosion (3)
~
()
Infinity 324 (3)
~

Keyser Söze (3)
~

Leonshade (3)
~

Ginngie (3)
~

Ginngie (3)
~

Titus (3)
~

Titus (3)
~
camn, Tammy, Ginngie
()

Aristophanes (4)
~

Aristophanes (4)
~

implosion (4)
~

implosion (4)
~

Keyser Söze (4)
~

Titus (4)
~

Titus (4)
~

Titus (4)
~

Titus (4)
~

Titus (4)
~
()

implosion (5)
~

Keyser Söze (5)
~

Titus (5)
~

Titus (5)
~

Titus (5)
~

Keyser Söze (6)
~

camn (1)
~
Infinity 324

camn (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Desperado (1)
~
Firebringer

Desperado (1)
~
Titus
()
Firebringer (1)
~
Desperado

Infinity 324 (1)
~
Desperado

Leonshade (1)
~
Firebringer

Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Leonshade (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne

Leonshade (1)
~
Infinity 324
()
Nachomamma8 (1)
~
Titus

Ginngie (1)
~
Infinity 324

Ginngie (1)
~
Titus

Titus (1)
~
Ginngie

Titus (1)
~
Infinity 324
()
Titus (1)
~
camn
()

camn (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Titus

Desperado (2)
~
Firebringer, Titus

Leonshade (2)
~

Leonshade (2)
~
Ginngie, Infinity 324
()
Titus (2)
~
Ginngie, Nachomamma8

Titus (2)
~
()
Titus (2)
~
Infinity 324, camn

camn (3)
~

Desperado (3)
~

Desperado (3)
~

Desperado (3)
~

Leonshade (3)
~

Leonshade (3)
~
()
Titus (3)
~

Titus (3)
~
()

Desperado (4)
~

Leonshade (4)
~

Titus (4)
~

Desperado (5)
~

Titus (5)
~

Desperado (6)
~

Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Ginngie

Titus (1)
~
camn

Leonshade (2)
~
Nachomamma8, camn

Leonshade (2)
~

Leonshade (3)
~

Leonshade (3)
~
()

Leonshade (4)
~

Leonshade (4)
~

Leonshade (5)
~

camn (1)
~
Nachomamma8

Firebringer (1)
~
camn

Titus (1)
~
Ginngie

Titus (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne

camn (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Firebringer

Titus (2)
~

camn (3)
~

camn (4)
~

camn (5)
~

Titus (1)
~
Tammy

Titus (2)
~
Tammy, Firebringer

Titus (3)
~

Titus (4)
~
Last edited by nancy on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:28 am, edited 219 times in total.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by nancy »

WAGONS ~ CHRONOLOGICAL, UNSORTED (COMPLEX)Note: off-wagon votes are
struck

Ginngie (1)
~
camn
[ ]
Ginngie (2)
~
camn, Nachomamma8
[ , ]
Firebringer (1)
~
Leonshade
[ ]
implosion (1)
~
Tammy
[ ]
Firebringer (2)
~
Leonshade, Firebringer
[ , ]
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Desperado
[ ]
implosion (2)
~
Tammy, Firebringer
[ , ]
Tammy (1)
~
implosion
[ ]
implosion (3)
~
[ , , ]
implosion (4)
~
[ , , , ]
Desperado (1)
~
implosion
[ ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ ]
Leonshade (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Leonshade
[ , ]
Leonshade (3)
~
[ , , ]
Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Desperado
[ ]
Desperado (2)
~
implosion, Infinity 324
[ , ]
Leonshade (2)
~
[ , , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , ]
implosion (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , , , ]
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ , , ]
Desperado (2)
~
Infinity 324, Leonshade
[ , , , ]
Infinity 324 (2)
~
Nachomamma8, implosion
[ , , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Nachomamma8 (1)
~
Ginngie
[ ]
Infinity 324 (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
Desperado (2)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
implosion (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
implosion (5)
~
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Ginngie (2)
~
camn, Desperado
[ , , , ]
implosion (3)
~
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]
Desperado (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Ginngie (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Desperado (2)
~
[ , , , , , , , , , ]
implosion (2)
~
Titus, Leonshade
[ , , , , , , , , , , , ]
Titus (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ ]
Infinity 324 (1)
~
implosion
[ , , , , , , ]
implosion (1)
~
Titus
[ , , , , , , , , , , , , ]
Ginngie (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
Ginngie (2)
~
Desperado, Leonshade
[ , , , , , , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]
Ginngie (1)
~
Desperado
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Keyser Söze (1)
~
Desperado
[ ]
Aristophanes (1)
~
Leonshade
[ ]
Aristophanes (2)
~
Leonshade, implosion
[ , ]
Desperado (3)
~
Aristophanes (1)
~
implosion
[ , , ]
Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Leonshade
[ , , , , ]
Titus (2)
~
Nachomamma8, camn
[ , ]
Ser Arthur Dayne (2)
~
Leonshade, Firebringer
[ , , , , , ]
Desperado (2)
~
[ , , , , , , , , , , , , , ]
Desperado (1)
~
Keyser Söze
[ , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ]
Firebringer (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , , , ]
Titus (3)
~
[ , , ]
Titus (4)
~
[ , , , ]
camn (1)
~
Titus
[ ]
Desperado (2)
~
[ , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ]
Ginngie (1)
~
Ginngie
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Ginngie
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]
Ginngie (1)
~
Infinity 324
Titus (4)
~
[ , , , , , ]
Titus (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Desperado (2)
~
Keyser Söze, Firebringer
[ , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ]
Titus (5)
~
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Leonshade (2)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Keyser Söze (1)
~
Infinity 324
[ , , ]
Keyser Söze (2)
~
Infinity 324, Desperado
[ , , , ]
Titus (4)
~
Infinity 324 (2)
~
Desperado, Infinity 324
Aristophanes (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , , , ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Ginngie
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Aristophanes (2)
~
[ , , , , , ]
Aristophanes (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
Aristophanes (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Ginngie (1)
~
Leonshade
[ , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ]
Aristophanes (3)
~
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Titus (5)
~
Aristophanes (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , , , ]
Keyser Söze (2)
~
Keyser Söze (3)
~
Aristophanes (2)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Titus
Titus (5)
~
Keyser Söze (4)
~
Titus (4)
~
Keyser Söze (5)
~
Titus (3)
~
camn, Tammy, Ginngie
Aristophanes (1)
~
Titus
Keyser Söze (6)
~

Titus (1)
~
Ginngie
[ ]
Titus (2)
~
Ginngie, Nachomamma8
[ , ]
Nachomamma8 (1)
~
Titus
[ ]
Firebringer (1)
~
Desperado
[ ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Firebringer
[ ]
Desperado (1)
~
Firebringer
[ ]
Desperado (2)
~
Firebringer, Titus
[ , ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , ]
Ginngie (1)
~
Infinity 324
[ ]
camn (1)
~
Infinity 324
[ ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Titus (3)
~
[ , , ]
Titus (4)
~
[ , , , ]
Ginngie (1)
~
Titus
[ , , ]
Titus (5)
~
[ , , , , ]
Desperado (1)
~
Titus
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Titus (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ , , ]
Titus (2)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
camn (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ , , ]
camn (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Titus
[ , , , ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , , , ]
Titus (1)
~
Infinity 324
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Titus (2)
~
Infinity 324, camn
[ , , , , , , , , , ]
camn (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Titus (1)
~
camn
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Desperado
[ ]
Leonshade (2)
~
[ , , , , , ]
Leonshade (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
Leonshade (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
Desperado (4)
~
Leonshade (3)
~
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Desperado (5)
~
Leonshade (2)
~
Ginngie, Infinity 324
[ , , , , , , , , , ]
Desperado (6)
~
Leonshade (1)
~
Infinity 324
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]

Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ ]
Leonshade (2)
~
Nachomamma8, camn
[ , ]
Titus (1)
~
camn
[ ]
Leonshade (2)
~
[ , , , ]
Leonshade (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Leonshade (4)
~
[ , , , , , ]
Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Ginngie
[ ]
Leonshade (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
Leonshade (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Leonshade (5)
~
[ , , , , , , , , ]

Titus (1)
~
Ginngie
[ ]
camn (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ ]
camn (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Firebringer
[ , ]
Titus (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , ]
Titus (2)
~
[ , , , ]
camn (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Firebringer (1)
~
camn
[ ]
camn (4)
~
[ , , , , , ]
camn (5)
~
[ , , , , , , ]

Titus (1)
~
Tammy
[ ]
Titus (2)
~
Tammy, Firebringer
[ , ]
Titus (3)
~
[ , , ]
Titus (4)
~
[ , , , ]

WAGONS ~ CHRONOLOGICAL, SORTED BY SIZE (COMPLEX)
Ginngie (1)
~
camn
[ ]
Firebringer (1)
~
Leonshade
[ ]
implosion (1)
~
Tammy
[ ]
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Desperado
[ ]
Tammy (1)
~
implosion
[ ]
Desperado (1)
~
implosion
[ ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ ]
Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Desperado
[ ]
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ , , ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , , , ]
Nachomamma8 (1)
~
Ginngie
[ ]
Desperado (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Infinity 324 (1)
~
implosion
[ , , , , , , ]
Titus (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ ]
implosion (1)
~
Titus
Ginngie (1)
~
Desperado
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Keyser Söze (1)
~
Desperado
[ ]
Aristophanes (1)
~
Leonshade
[ ]
Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Leonshade
[ , , , , ]
Aristophanes (1)
~
implosion
[ , , ]
Desperado (1)
~
Keyser Söze
Firebringer (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , , , ]
camn (1)
~
Titus
[ ]
Ginngie (1)
~
Ginngie
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Ginngie
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]
Ginngie (1)
~
Infinity 324
Keyser Söze (1)
~
Infinity 324
[ , , ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Ginngie
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Aristophanes (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , , , ]
Ginngie (1)
~
Leonshade
Aristophanes (1)
~
Titus

Ginngie (2)
~
camn, Nachomamma8
[ , ]
Firebringer (2)
~
Leonshade, Firebringer
[ , ]
implosion (2)
~
Tammy, Firebringer
[ , ]
Leonshade (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Leonshade
[ , ]
Desperado (2)
~
implosion, Infinity 324
[ , ]
Leonshade (2)
~
[ , , , ]
Infinity 324 (2)
~
Nachomamma8, implosion
[ , , , ]
Desperado (2)
~
Infinity 324, Leonshade
[ , , , ]
Desperado (2)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Ginngie (2)
~
camn, Desperado
[ , , , ]
Desperado (2)
~
[ , , , , , , , , , ]
implosion (2)
~
Titus, Leonshade
Ginngie (2)
~
Desperado, Leonshade
[ , , , , , , , ]
Aristophanes (2)
~
Leonshade, implosion
[ , ]
Titus (2)
~
Nachomamma8, camn
[ , ]
Ser Arthur Dayne (2)
~
Leonshade, Firebringer
[ , , , , , ]
Desperado (2)
~
Desperado (2)
~
Desperado (2)
~
Keyser Söze, Firebringer
Leonshade (2)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Keyser Söze (2)
~
Infinity 324, Desperado
[ , , , ]
Infinity 324 (2)
~
Desperado, Infinity 324
Aristophanes (2)
~
[ , , , , , ]
Keyser Söze (2)
~
Aristophanes (2)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Titus

implosion (3)
~
[ , , ]
Leonshade (3)
~
[ , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , ]
implosion (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Infinity 324 (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
implosion (3)
~
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]
Ginngie (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Ginngie (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
Titus (3)
~
[ , , ]
Aristophanes (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
Aristophanes (3)
~
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Keyser Söze (3)
~
Titus (3)
~
camn, Tammy, Ginngie

implosion (4)
~
[ , , , ]
implosion (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Titus (4)
~
[ , , , ]
Titus (4)
~
[ , , , , , ]
Titus (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Titus (4)
~
Aristophanes (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Aristophanes (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , , , ]
Titus (4)
~
Keyser Söze (4)
~

implosion (5)
~
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Titus (5)
~
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Titus (5)
~
Titus (5)
~
Keyser Söze (5)
~

Keyser Söze (6)
~

Titus (1)
~
Ginngie
[ ]
Nachomamma8 (1)
~
Titus
[ ]
Firebringer (1)
~
Desperado
[ ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Firebringer
[ ]
Desperado (1)
~
Firebringer
[ ]
Ginngie (1)
~
Infinity 324
[ ]
camn (1)
~
Infinity 324
[ ]
Ginngie (1)
~
Titus
[ , , ]
Desperado (1)
~
Titus
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ , , ]
camn (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ , , ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , , , ]
Titus (1)
~
Infinity 324
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Titus (1)
~
camn
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Desperado
[ ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Infinity 324
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]

Titus (2)
~
Ginngie, Nachomamma8
[ , ]
Desperado (2)
~
Firebringer, Titus
[ , ]
Titus (2)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
camn (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Titus
[ , , , ]
Titus (2)
~
Infinity 324, camn
[ , , , , , , , , , ]
Leonshade (2)
~
[ , , , , , ]
Leonshade (2)
~
Ginngie, Infinity 324
[ , , , , , , , , , ]

Desperado (3)
~
[ , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Titus (3)
~
[ , , ]
Titus (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
camn (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Leonshade (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
Leonshade (3)
~
[ , , , , , , , , ]

Titus (4)
~
[ , , , ]
Leonshade (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Desperado (4)
~

Titus (5)
~
[ , , , , ]
Desperado (5)
~

Desperado (6)
~

Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ ]
Titus (1)
~
camn
[ ]
Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Ginngie
[ ]

Leonshade (2)
~
Nachomamma8, camn
[ , ]
Leonshade (2)
~
[ , , , ]

Leonshade (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Leonshade (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]

Leonshade (4)
~
[ , , , , , ]
Leonshade (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]

Leonshade (5)
~
[ , , , , , , , , ]

Titus (1)
~
Ginngie
[ ]
camn (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ ]
Titus (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , ]
Firebringer (1)
~
camn
[ ]

camn (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Firebringer
[ , ]
Titus (2)
~
[ , , , ]

camn (3)
~
[ , , , , ]

camn (4)
~
[ , , , , , ]

camn (5)
~
[ , , , , , , ]

Titus (1)
~
Tammy
[ ]

Titus (2)
~
Tammy, Firebringer
[ , ]

Titus (3)
~
[ , , ]

Titus (4)
~
[ , , , ]

WAGONS ~ ALPHABETICAL, SORTED BY SIZE (COMPLEX)
Aristophanes (1)
~
Leonshade
[ ]
Aristophanes (1)
~
implosion
[ , , ]
Aristophanes (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , , , ]
Aristophanes (1)
~
Titus
camn (1)
~
Titus
[ ]
Desperado (1)
~
implosion
[ ]
Desperado (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Desperado (1)
~
Keyser Söze
Firebringer (1)
~
Leonshade
[ ]
Firebringer (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , , , ]
implosion (1)
~
Tammy
[ ]
implosion (1)
~
Titus
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Desperado
[ ]
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ , , ]
Infinity 324 (1)
~
implosion
[ , , , , , , ]
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Ginngie
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]
Keyser Söze (1)
~
Desperado
[ ]
Keyser Söze (1)
~
Infinity 324
[ , , ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , , , ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Ginngie
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Nachomamma8 (1)
~
Ginngie
[ ]
Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Desperado
[ ]
Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Leonshade
[ , , , , ]
Tammy (1)
~
implosion
[ ]
Ginngie (1)
~
camn
[ ]
Ginngie (1)
~
Desperado
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Ginngie (1)
~
Ginngie
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]
Ginngie (1)
~
Infinity 324
Ginngie (1)
~
Leonshade
Titus (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ ]

Aristophanes (2)
~
Leonshade, implosion
[ , ]
Aristophanes (2)
~
[ , , , , , ]
Aristophanes (2)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne, Titus
Desperado (2)
~
implosion, Infinity 324
[ , ]
Desperado (2)
~
Infinity 324, Leonshade
[ , , , ]
Desperado (2)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Desperado (2)
~
[ , , , , , , , , , ]
Desperado (2)
~
Desperado (2)
~
Desperado (2)
~
Keyser Söze, Firebringer
Firebringer (2)
~
Leonshade, Firebringer
[ , ]
implosion (2)
~
Tammy, Firebringer
[ , ]
implosion (2)
~
Titus, Leonshade
Infinity 324 (2)
~
Nachomamma8, implosion
[ , , , ]
Infinity 324 (2)
~
Desperado, Infinity 324
Keyser Söze (2)
~
Infinity 324, Desperado
[ , , , ]
Keyser Söze (2)
~
Leonshade (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Leonshade
[ , ]
Leonshade (2)
~
[ , , , ]
Leonshade (2)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Ser Arthur Dayne (2)
~
Leonshade, Firebringer
[ , , , , , ]
Ginngie (2)
~
camn, Nachomamma8
[ , ]
Ginngie (2)
~
camn, Desperado
[ , , , ]
Ginngie (2)
~
Desperado, Leonshade
[ , , , , , , , ]
Titus (2)
~
Nachomamma8, camn
[ , ]

Aristophanes (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
Aristophanes (3)
~
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
implosion (3)
~
[ , , ]
implosion (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
implosion (3)
~
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]
Infinity 324 (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Keyser Söze (3)
~
Leonshade (3)
~
[ , , ]
Ginngie (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Ginngie (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
Titus (3)
~
[ , , ]
Titus (3)
~
camn, Tammy, Ginngie

Aristophanes (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Aristophanes (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , , , ]
implosion (4)
~
[ , , , ]
implosion (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Keyser Söze (4)
~
Titus (4)
~
[ , , , ]
Titus (4)
~
[ , , , , , ]
Titus (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Titus (4)
~
Titus (4)
~

implosion (5)
~
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Keyser Söze (5)
~
Titus (5)
~
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Titus (5)
~
Titus (5)
~

Keyser Söze (6)
~

camn (1)
~
Infinity 324
[ ]
camn (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ , , ]
Desperado (1)
~
Firebringer
[ ]
Desperado (1)
~
Titus
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Firebringer (1)
~
Desperado
[ ]
Infinity 324 (1)
~
Desperado
[ ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Firebringer
[ ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ , , ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , , , ]
Leonshade (1)
~
Infinity 324
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]
Nachomamma8 (1)
~
Titus
[ ]
Ginngie (1)
~
Infinity 324
[ ]
Ginngie (1)
~
Titus
[ , , ]
Titus (1)
~
Ginngie
[ ]
Titus (1)
~
Infinity 324
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Titus (1)
~
camn
[ , , , , , , , , , , ]

camn (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Titus
[ , , , ]
Desperado (2)
~
Firebringer, Titus
[ , ]
Leonshade (2)
~
[ , , , , , ]
Leonshade (2)
~
Ginngie, Infinity 324
[ , , , , , , , , , ]
Titus (2)
~
Ginngie, Nachomamma8
[ , ]
Titus (2)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Titus (2)
~
Infinity 324, camn
[ , , , , , , , , , ]

camn (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Desperado (3)
~
Leonshade (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]
Leonshade (3)
~
[ , , , , , , , , ]
Titus (3)
~
[ , , ]
Titus (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]

Desperado (4)
~
Leonshade (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]
Titus (4)
~
[ , , , ]

Desperado (5)
~
Titus (5)
~
[ , , , , ]

Desperado (6)
~

Leonshade (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ ]
Ser Arthur Dayne (1)
~
Ginngie
[ ]
Titus (1)
~
camn
[ ]

Leonshade (2)
~
Nachomamma8, camn
[ , ]
Leonshade (2)
~
[ , , , ]

Leonshade (3)
~
[ , , , , ]
Leonshade (3)
~
[ , , , , , , ]

Leonshade (4)
~
[ , , , , , ]
Leonshade (4)
~
[ , , , , , , , ]

Leonshade (5)
~
[ , , , , , , , , ]

camn (1)
~
Nachomamma8
[ ]
Firebringer (1)
~
camn
[ ]
Titus (1)
~
Ginngie
[ ]
Titus (1)
~
Ser Arthur Dayne
[ , , ]

camn (2)
~
Nachomamma8, Firebringer
[ , ]
Titus (2)
~
[ , , , ]

camn (3)
~
[ , , , , ]

camn (4)
~
[ , , , , , ]

camn (5)
~
[ , , , , , , ]

Titus (1)
~
Tammy
[ ]

Titus (2)
~
Tammy, Firebringer
[ , ]

Titus (3)
~
[ , , ]

Titus (4)
~
[ , , , ]

Last edited by nancy on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 12 times in total.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by nancy »

Votecount 1.00

Not voting (13)
~ rb, Alisae, Hikari Link, Firebringer, Aristophanes, Keyser Söze, Nachommama8, Tammy, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, Fro99er, Titus, Boonskiies, implosion

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2017-05-17 02:40:00).

FLAVORnancy smiles up at the sky for a moment as she leaves her apartment building. The color of morning has everything lit up and sparkling and the smell of purple hyacinth carries her out into the side street. She taps out a message on her phone keyboard as she strolls down along the vacant sidewalk with her bag slung over one shoulder,
Am otw!
Last edited by nancy on Wed May 03, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

VOTE: TheRealGin-N-Tonic because I don't drink.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I am going to skip RVS votes.

How are you all?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

VOTE: TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Soulread.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by rb »

VOTE: firebringer

skipping is for GIRLS
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Heya nacho
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

rb please don't be an impediment to town, vote the obvious scum with me.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Nacho doesn't love me :(
Show

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: implosion

I haven't seen you in forever!
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hi Firebringer. I'm sorry you've decided to skip on the only fun part of the game.
Am I town yet?

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I'll sheep Rb:
VOTE: Firebringer

Girls are icky
Show

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Tammy »

Well I mean I haven't played with you I forever!
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by rb »

In post 11, Nachomamma8 wrote:rb please don't be an impediment to town, vote the obvious scum with me.
you mean firebringer?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 14, Nachomamma8 wrote:hi Firebringer. I'm sorry you've decided to skip on the only fun part of the game.
Am I town yet?
RVS is worst part of game lol.
Maybe you have to learn to shit post in between seriousness like me.
Show

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 7, Firebringer wrote:I am going to skip RVS votes.

How are you all?
Fantastic FB!!
How about yourself? :)

Why no RVS for you this game?

Holy ninjas! :O
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Fuck this is weird.

Tammy and Nacho

y u no interacts with each other

Nacho giving me a love tap is understandable but I'm in awe how I receive so much attention
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

MAKE RVS GREAT AGAIN!
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by rb »

nacho: pls respond
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Also I would like to warn everyone that cursing is not allowed: please don't curse or nancy will modkill you

~ Capitalizing the "n" in my name is grounds for a modkill. Consider yourself warned. ~
Last edited by nancy on Mon May 22, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 23, Nachomamma8 wrote:Also I would like to warn everyone that cursing is not allowed: please don't curse or nancy will modkill you
Fuckin' bet
Last edited by nancy on Mon May 22, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And I joke a lot so feel the need to emphasize that 23 is serious

~ I will not modkill people for using swear words. ~
Last edited by nancy on Tue May 02, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”