Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 3135, Titus wrote:Meh, we weren't winning anyway. Sorry for the mistake but Trans was not getting lynched.
I learned from the best :)
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Transcend »

Honestly even though I played a strong game, I was shaking in my boots the entire time.

All 5 of the smashboards players were town and were pretty much all TRing each other.

Which meant if I didn't do a gambit, I would've lost with ease.

Mulch played fantastic. I buddied him the whole game because I knew he'd be town read. Considering nomming him for Rising Star award.

Gamma was playing to bait the vig, but it was a day vig. The only way I would've won that is if I bussed him to milk towncred, which I did.

I didn't want to NL because it would've been hella sus if I didn't die.

Also I think I was being a bit too manipulative d4 because light caught on for a bit about me setting up a qh.

Regardless, good game to all. I'd definitely play with you smash boarders again.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Mulch »

1. Transcend- Literally an utter god, he carried the scumteam. He was slick under pressure, crumbed an awesome fakeclaim, was aggresive enough to push for a lynch in MyLo, had great nightkills, and consoled me when I was panicking. A+++. Also taught me some things about helping out your scumbuddies; he TR me day 1 without fear and all throughout the end of the game, and we both never died.
2. Marshy- You have such a reputation of being a good player that we needed to kill you lol. We knew youw ould figure us out eventually. You didn't seem too invested in this game (or maybe that's your playstyle) but you ended up being an early nightkill as VT, which is all you could ask.
3. Mulch- ME!
4. LaLaight- A+++ reads, you called out the scumteam way before anyone else and had the guts to do it. You sort of acted scummy in general as town this game but your logic and reads were on point.
5. Firescreamer- I think that you played fine, I never actually understood why the town wanted to lynch you lol. I think maybe you could be a bit more confident in game and that would gain you more town cred.
6. Sparkles- You pushed me early! Very nice game I would say, again I don't know why town didn't like your posts, you were very obv town to me. Perhaps be a bit more confident.
7. Zulfy- I really apologize for calling you Wulfy! I promise it was a 100% tactical move and not anything to personally insult you. I think you played fine; actually, you scurmead me REALLY early lol. I don't personally like the +1 things but if it works for you (like it did this game), then good.
8. Ranmaru- So clearly obvtotwn it hurt, and you stimulated the discussion a LOT. I think if the town was more active you would have had an even greater effect. You missed a little on your reads, and sort of fell for my buddying, but tbh you were so obvs town that it dwared any of your downfalls.
9. FrozenFlame- An amazing strategical and analytical mind, you almost won game for town by going nolynch. I think that maybe if you went with your gut a little more you would have a ton of success, you seemed to me (at least) to be the smartest person in this game except maybe Transcend.
10. Ryker- You will see the mafia chat: I said I think you could see right into my soul. I LOVE your playstyle and aggresiveness! You stuck with your guts and I think that is such a great thing in other games. I would be terrified to see you as scum, and I think your pretty smart too.
11. Adumbro- Well, you got Transcend. I would just say not to underestimate newbies so much! lol. You did your job, night 1 day kill as VT. Nothing more you could want.
12. Titus- Tammy- Tammy you were funny and smart, but you had to be replaced. Titus- maybe don't be so focused on only one set of circumstances, but I can't really blame you there. to me, you made yourself obvtown when you forget a neighborization, as scum would just make one up.
13. Gamma- NICE PLAY! I loved your distancing to both me AND transcend; it helped late game. YOu played the bus just right and helped me out with Transcend day 1. You also had a cool way of going unnoticed yet seeming to be active that I envy. Nice!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

<3 mulch
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

Most obvs town award: Ran
Most town that made me shake with fear: Ryker
Best reads: LaLight
Best strategy: Frozen
Best utilixation of role: Adumbro
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Loving this endgame. Mulch better stick around.
<(") | (")>
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Transcend »

He better

Bc I'm nominating him for an award

He killed it this game
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3175, Transcend wrote:
In post 3135, Titus wrote:Meh, we weren't winning anyway. Sorry for the mistake but Trans was not getting lynched.
I learned from the best :)
Meh I was afraid of that. The gunsmith having two false positives in a setup design made little sense.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Transcend »

I don't think it was executed as good as your rc bus though.
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by marshy »

can we get scumchat doe?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

24 hours or when all scum give consent.
<(") | (")>
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3180, PenguinPower wrote:Loving this endgame. Mulch better stick around.
I definitely am
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3181, Transcend wrote:He better

Bc I'm nominating him for an award

He killed it this game
Not really, you carried lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Mulch »

Scumchat involves a lot of me panicking lmao
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by marshy »

In post 3185, PenguinPower wrote:24 hours or when all scum give consent.
oh iight

yo mulch/transcend/gamma if yall gave the thumbs up thatd b swag

and thanks mulch. my final guess before i got spoiled was you/transcend/ryker in my notepad
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Transcend »

You can release
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Mulch »

I already gave permission to release :)
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

One more to go.
<(") | (")>
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Permission to release.
I totally planned to RQS in the scumchat and that resulted in early distancing lol
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Released.
<(") | (")>
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Transcend

Good tactic/gambit and play. Your entrance was bleh but it got better and you tried. Nothing too scummy, you were able to use Gamma to convince me of you being town when you weren't.

marshy*
Mulch
LaLight

Hey Lalight. I disagree with you playing so scummy that you get attention towards you. It allowed scum to leave you alive and push for you D4 without any repercussion, even though me giving you suspicion also helped that which is also my bad. I'd rather you lay low and be null or null-town rather than just scummy. Frozen Flame yelled at me though and he disagrees I guess. Still, no reason for you to have a bad entrance as a PR. I also think that you should remain in thread a bit longer. Sometimes you say 'going to sleep' without saying good bye and asking 'hey i'm leaving anyone have any questions before I go?' You kind of plopped a vote on Titus and allowed scum to strike, you should at least have talked to others for thoughts before the day. Honestly you vote too willy nilly in these situations, you did the same thing in D3 bro. Have you ever been in lylo? Pretend you are conf town in lylo, would you want that happening? Anyway, it's cool, I hope you learn to be more cautious with voting in the future. I will give you that you had good night play, you targetted peeps that needed to be targetted. You are cool, sorry if I or others bothered you we kind of scum read you all game haha.

FireScreamer

I want you to try more in future games. I can understand you LAMISTING but that isn't enough. You obviously were not town enough since you were lynched and you seemed like scum just trying to lurk through. If you were more active and contributing more I'd be happy to work with you on your scumreads. Just asking 'anyone voting Lalight?' isn't enough bro. I'm sorry you felt down though, that happens and I hope you feel better next tme.

Agent Sparkles*

I'm sorry I shot you mid-day while you had things to say. What sparked my decision was Lalight coming out, so I wanted to shoot scum to make up for that but I just fucked it up further. As I said in dead thread land, I think your only problem was your schedule. As long as you know to follow up with things then that should be good. I hope you are able to be more active in the future, I know you would be a great asset in the future and I would love to bounce reads with you. I'd prefer to be a VT or neighbor or something instead haha that vig power goes to my head. :P

Zulfy

Zulfy I want more from you in your town game, straight up bro. It seems you were procrastinating due to school, and I can understand that. I have been through that, many people have been through that, but you were the D1 lynch because of that. I want you to put in more time into mafia if you can, and stop making ugly ass 1+ posts. Your 1+ thing is cool but please make it neat. Also, if you have school and time is tight, simply don't play (not being mean here, being realistic). I won't play a game if I don't have time. You need time to be able to play the game well. You were practically almost replaced but for some reason came back and still kind of lurked. I want you to improve on that in the future.

Ranmaru

I'm aware I fucked up the game with my shot. I'm open to hearing what I should have done with my role instead. First time vig. AMA

FrozenFlame

Ryker
AdumbroDeus
Titus rep. Tammy*
Gamma Emerald
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Frozen Flame

I would have liked to solve things with you more but generally towards the end I was reading you as town. I had no problems with you though, would want you to talk a bit more though. Be a little bit more active. I also wasn't able to really get a bead on you D1 since you were voting my vote. But I can get if you weren't sure who was scum, I wasn't either at that point.

Ryker

Yo, sorry if I frustrated you. I actually was really concerned with you because I was expecting you to be part of the crazy gambit shit as scum but I simply underestimated Transcend here. I've only seen your scum game once. I was making a guess Titus and you were scum together hahaha. Geez I was off. I am glad I was killed because I would have made worse decisions.

Adum

Sup bro it was fun playing with you as well. Sorry to see you were a bit V/LA but yeah, I have no probs with your play I get it, cards to the chest thing and I respect it. I know you and Marshy are salty about my shot, sorry about that.

Titus

Thanks for replacing in. I know you don't read much upon replacing in anyway and I considered that risk, since we needed a replacement. Then I started to think you were scum, meh I dunno. Anyway it was fun playing with you.

Gamma

Lol you won this time! Lmao I guess you did the thing again but this time you didn't just replace in and make it seem all weird. Uh, you just were posting less you didn't even seem to care to find scum at that point. You were just joking around and not doing a thing lol.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Marshy

Fun playing with you bro. I see you what you mean with letting the thread breathe. I'll try the 24 hour thing but it's gonna be hard. Not sure I will try it in the large though. I will try it in some other game though. It's like maining a character in melee forever, I can't switch until I train up my other character enough.

Mulch

Good play. I had concerns but you made yourself townier. I'll compare that with your town game. Nothing to critique really, I had the least concerns with you. Also you and Transcend and Gamma posted along with me... which is probably why I should slow down for others. Hehe.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

Congratulations scum!

Thanks Penguin for running it :)

I'd have probably never scum read Mulch, he just read so adorably new in his beliefs that I was just like I love his posts.

I'm very sorry for replacing out. Actually I'm just very sorry for signing up. I didn't have time; I knew I wouldn't have time and as time was approaching for my championship game I just knew I'd never have time. I just didn't think it was fair to keep the game hostage when I didn't have a chance to really read the game but for the briefest of skims and there was absolutely no way I'd have had the time to do the game justice. So, I'm sorry about that.

I enjoyed playing with you guys though. Ran I hope to play with you again soon. I signed up to play with you and I'm sorry I just didn't have the time. I was being serious about that activity meta thing you have on me not being very strong. My real life dictates my activity far more than my alignment, though there are other ways to easily figure out my alignment.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Tammy

I am glad you were able to sign up for the time that you did. I think replacing out was totally fine, life > mafia! It was funny to see you get neighbor though haha! I do hope we can play sometime soon, and let me know which championship game you are playing, I'll read it. :D

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”