Post by Trivium »

In post 70, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 69, Trivium wrote:
In post 32, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 25, Empiricus wrote:
In post 22, Mulch wrote:
In post 19, Empiricus wrote:
In post 17, Mulch wrote:
In post 15, Empiricus wrote:Oh, I would not want to interrupt your dance by voting in there at this early juncture. The day is young (literally in some cases :] )
What
I'm just continuing trying to be a bit funny.
Your remark on twofaces first post being weird and deserving a vote is slightly weird in my eyes, but that does not equal it voteworthy from me right now.
Why is it weird?
Why is it not? I can imagine a situation where TwoFace chooses to frame his first post like that easily (like, if usually games begin in evenings in his timezone, morning starts are odd = merits remarking on), therefore finding it weird is weird from my perspective.
Ok ok I guess i need more posts about game related stuff. *Plays beautiful notes from my piano.* Whatcha think of that?

ANYWAY

Usually in the start of the games, people like to goof off a little but I find that Mulch is taking things so serious here at the start. This is my second game. All the other people, all of your games, do you remember how it usually starts off? I mean does Scum typically get all serious at the beginning of the game? I can't really judge because again, my second game. Secondly, TwoFace is defending hard? I mean its only the beginning of the game and he looks scared when the vote is placed on TwoFace. Thirdly, why is Klazam lurking???????????
Pressure in the beginning of the game is good for town. Anything said in a joking tone is NAI. Normally games start off like this, but it's good to try to get out of it as soon as possible.
Whats NAI?
Non Alignment Indicative
That's so meta
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 76, Trivium wrote:
In post 70, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 69, Trivium wrote:
In post 32, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 25, Empiricus wrote:
In post 22, Mulch wrote:
In post 19, Empiricus wrote:
In post 17, Mulch wrote:
In post 15, Empiricus wrote:Oh, I would not want to interrupt your dance by voting in there at this early juncture. The day is young (literally in some cases :] )
What
I'm just continuing trying to be a bit funny.
Your remark on twofaces first post being weird and deserving a vote is slightly weird in my eyes, but that does not equal it voteworthy from me right now.
Why is it weird?
Why is it not? I can imagine a situation where TwoFace chooses to frame his first post like that easily (like, if usually games begin in evenings in his timezone, morning starts are odd = merits remarking on), therefore finding it weird is weird from my perspective.
Ok ok I guess i need more posts about game related stuff. *Plays beautiful notes from my piano.* Whatcha think of that?

ANYWAY

Usually in the start of the games, people like to goof off a little but I find that Mulch is taking things so serious here at the start. This is my second game. All the other people, all of your games, do you remember how it usually starts off? I mean does Scum typically get all serious at the beginning of the game? I can't really judge because again, my second game. Secondly, TwoFace is defending hard? I mean its only the beginning of the game and he looks scared when the vote is placed on TwoFace. Thirdly, why is Klazam lurking???????????
Pressure in the beginning of the game is good for town. Anything said in a joking tone is NAI. Normally games start off like this, but it's good to try to get out of it as soon as possible.
Whats NAI?
Non Alignment Indicative
I'm seriously dumb right now, and that means?? Sorry for too many QQ
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 66, Sergtacos wrote:Actually I rather not say how I figured it out. It was kinda gut based but I found out something. Rather not say because supposed you are scum you would be avoiding that mistake, or even others. Don't want you or others avoiding that mistake so, sorry. AND if you're town and you made that mistake and that convinced me you're scum but you're really town, I'm sorry xD
This post kinda rubs me the wrong way?
I can s definitely see the Town motivation but... Ehh, I feel like it doesn't benefit Town to keep secrets.

I'll tell ya' why...
It leaves your teammates in the dark of what you're thinking. Scum could actually be found if they avoid it obviously, as scum would be very concerned on how they look to other players. And, other players could look out for it with you.

If ya post it publicly, everyone sees it. Town and scum alike. So if there's an advantage, exploit it?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Trivium »

Don't be sorry, it's good to ask as many questions as possible. I wish I had done that more when I started rather than just assume half of everything and screw myself over. It means it's not a good indication of whether someone's town or scum. It's null.
That's so meta
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 71, Branson wrote:
In post 42, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 39, Branson wrote:Hello everybody!

VOTE: Tchill13
Howdy!

And... Why.
I'm very curious as to why you framed this question the way you did. What motivation beyond idle curiosity drove you to make this post?
I like you

Imo mafia is this
super friendly
game where the warm welcome is a questioning.
So, welcome. :D

And please answer my question, was that a RVS?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 75, Sergtacos wrote:This game is already giving me headaches. :/
I play this game for the headaches.
Why do we subject ourselfs to these things?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 78, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 66, Sergtacos wrote:Actually I rather not say how I figured it out. It was kinda gut based but I found out something. Rather not say because supposed you are scum you would be avoiding that mistake, or even others. Don't want you or others avoiding that mistake so, sorry. AND if you're town and you made that mistake and that convinced me you're scum but you're really town, I'm sorry xD
I can s definitely see the Town motivation but... Ehh, I feel like it doesn't benefit Town to keep secrets.

I'll tell ya' why...
It leaves your teammates in the dark of what you're thinking. Scum could actually be found if they avoid it obviously, as scum would be very concerned on how they look to other players. And, other players could look out for it with you.

If ya post it publicly, everyone sees it. Town and scum alike. So if there's an advantage, exploit it?
You're right that it doesn't benefit Town to keep secrets BUT what I have in mind isn't beneficial at the moment. It'll only benefit Scums if I say this. So I will wait until if/when the behavior rises, I will point it out. Then you will see what I am talking about. But I do wonder why you want to know. It seems scummy of you to want to know how I can discover scums in my own way, because then if I say that, you would avoid it. And no, it won't look scummy if you avoid what I have in mind.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 79, Trivium wrote:Don't be sorry, it's good to ask as many questions as possible. I wish I had done that more when I started rather than just assume half of everything and screw myself over. It means it's not a good indication of whether someone's town or scum. It's null.
Ahhh, gotcha. Thanks! :)
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 82, Sergtacos wrote:

I'll tell ya' why...

You're right that it doesn't benefit Town to keep secrets BUT what I have in mind isn't beneficial at the moment. It'll only benefit Scums if I say this. So I will wait until if/when the behavior rises, I will point it out. Then you will see what I am talking about. But I do wonder why you want to know. It seems scummy of you to want to know how I can discover scums in my own way, because then if I say that, you would avoid it. And no, it won't look scummy if you avoid what I have in mind.
Forgot to add, VOTE: Carcalilly

Sorry, you seem scummy to me atm.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Carcalilly »

I'll tell ya' why...

Alright fine, but I'd like to see you CLEARLY explain when it's relevant.
I just don't want it to be like an excuse, like "I know this person is scum, but I'm not gonna say why because I don't want to give it away and scum will avoid it"
That's like a huge red flag to me.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: mulch

Every game I've played the 1st post has always been "good morning literally"
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Carcalilly »

And that's fine.
Conversing with you, I'm formulating a newbtown read so far.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 85, Carcalilly wrote:

I'll tell ya' why...

Alright fine, but I'd like to see you CLEARLY explain when it's relevant.
I just don't want it to be like an excuse, like "I know this person is scum, but I'm not gonna say why because I don't want to give it away and scum will avoid it"
That's like a huge red flag to me.
Nah, I will say it when that behavior comes, no worries. Hopefully that behavior comes anyway.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Carcalilly »

Thanks. ;_; It just set off a trigger for me, but I totally get where you're coming from.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Caught up. As far as lynching someone that scum hunting goes scums gonna act like town and town scum hunts so really you just have to figure out whether or not the motivation makes sense. Only other input u have on the game so far is twoface did react a little odd for rvs.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 89, Carcalilly wrote:Thanks. ;_; It just set off a trigger for me, but I totally get where you're coming from.
What do you mean?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 90, Tchill13 wrote:Caught up. As far as lynching someone that scum hunting goes scums gonna act like town and town scum hunts so really you just have to figure out whether or not the motivation makes sense. Only other input u have on the game so far is twoface did react a little odd for rvs.
Very true.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:13 am

Post by ThinkBig »

Last edited by ThinkBig on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 91, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 89, Carcalilly wrote:Thanks. ;_; It just set off a trigger for me, but I totally get where you're coming from.
What do you mean?
Your initial post made my brain go "THIS LOOKS SCUMMY" but I'll admit my fault in jumping at it too harshly.

I hope I'm making sense..... ._.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Carcalilly »

@Mod In case you didn't see it, Taco is voting for me!
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:16 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 67, Trivium wrote:VOTE: TwoFace For being weird.
lol. I'm the only normal one here so far.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 90, Tchill13 wrote:Caught up. As far as lynching someone that scum hunting goes scums gonna act like town and town scum hunts so really you just have to figure out whether or not the motivation makes sense. Only other input u have on the game so far is twoface did react a little odd for rvs.
I'm guessing scumhunting is NAI, then?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 94, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 91, Sergtacos wrote:
What do you mean?
Your initial post made my brain go "THIS LOOKS SCUMMY" but I'll admit my fault in jumping at it too harshly.

I hope I'm making sense..... ._.
Ahh.

Yeah you made sense, sorry, I'm slow at some things xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 96, TwoFace wrote:
In post 67, Trivium wrote:VOTE: TwoFace For being weird.
lol. I'm the only normal one here so far.

Says the person with two faces! :O

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”