miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Nexus »

In post 2412, mastina wrote:Review thread. (To be released when Nexus gets around to it.)
Done, my sincerest apologies for sleeping.
Trans rights are human rights.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Regfan »

I feel like Mykonian figured out the issue inside that review thread and was mostly ignored.

Think I'd like "Even reviewers need to have 3 people inside their setup reviews" personally.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Nexus »

i was supposed to be the third but i did a half-arsed job because i figured between the three of them it would be fine.

Apologies.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2500, Nexus wrote:
In post 2412, mastina wrote:Review thread. (To be released when Nexus gets around to it.)
Done, my sincerest apologies for sleeping.
You're good; the game officially ended less than 12 hours ago so that's actually one of the best possible response times. <3
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2501, Regfan wrote:Think I'd like "Even reviewers need to have 3 people inside their setup reviews" personally.
To be fair so do I. I like having that extra voice look at my setups and I
know
that my setups need tweaking. Even if it's just one aspect of one role, my setups are never ready to run from the getgo and you never know which reviewer will catch what.

Plus it makes it easier to be overridden for better or for worse. If one reviewer disagrees with me it can be difficult to hash things out. If two reviewers disagree with me then automatically that means I'm outvoted. :P And having three reviewers is a way to help ensure that.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2502, Nexus wrote:i was supposed to be the third but i did a half-arsed job because i figured between the three of them it would be fine. Apologies.
I wasn't quite sure whether you were counted as a reviewer or not, partially because even in a three-reviewer game you're still an unofficial fourth reviewer: you can point things out you're not comfortable with (and have done so), and if one of the reviewers can't finish the review you often take over their position, so it wasn't quite clear which role you were in there.

But that's literally the only commentary I'd have (and that's not really something which would really be your fault anyway), because I have no complaints. I felt you were doing your job and the game didn't suffer in any way/shape/form because of what you did or didn't do and what more can be asked than that?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2440, GreyICE wrote:FormerFish: Sorry dude. If it's any consolation the reason you were investigated night 1 was I legitimately felt you could carry the game for the scumteam if you were scum, and could do a damn good job as town if you were confirmed town. It's not like I was really scared that LMKGuy would be the scum mastermind who lived through LyLo, y'know? You absolutely fell into my philosophy as a cop - investigate someone you wouldn't mind claiming to save if they were town, and legitimately fear if they were scum. Once I got the result, I feel like I had to see it through.
No worries man. I could totes carry a scum team.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2446, Gamma Emerald wrote:idk what the deal is with formerfish catching shit as town
last time I really saw him play a vig effed up and shot him when he was fairly obvtown, this time GI deathtunneled him
My scum game is almost inseparable from my town persona. I get it.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2499, Regfan wrote:@FF, man it was both enjoyable and super frustrating playing with you this game. I think had you not been 'guiltied' we'd have had a real blast because I think we both had each other as town after our conversation D1. I can understand where your frustration with the game was coming from in that being guiltied and pushed on as town is most certainly not a fun thing to happen and it's natural to suspect or interact with the person guiltying you in a combative manner. That said I really think you needed to step back and realise that some people were listening to you and that it was possible for you not to be lynched, your self hammer was a mistake because while you dying 'drops the focus from being on you' it also removes a mslynch that town may have needed down the line and it's plausible you could have been interaction cleared; in fact if massive gets lynched D3 there and it's revealed the last scum has to be a roleblocker then Massives treatment of you over Chickadee D2 pretty much clears you. Also think the whole "bet" type thing with GreyICE is something you'll need to avoid doing in future, it's not really in the spirit of the game. Would like to play with you again in hopefully a less unusual situation though!
I hear what you are saying. And the bet thing was to see how serious he was. I know it was a mistake to throw it out there.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Nexus »

To nominate this game and any players or mods in it, please see the Scummies nomination thread.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”