Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:20 pm

Post by Lloyd »

I don't think Ninja would have objected to voting for me, so I decided to self-vote.

Good game all. I'm the last scum. Here's my feedback:

Yvonne, congrats on linking the scums. Had the game gone to tomorrow, I have notes queued up about your over-cautiousness (such as your uses o the phrase "screw up"), in case we had gone to tomorrow. Your wireless connection unfortunately affected the pace of this game, but it was beyond your control.

TheStranger, I think you played a good game in avoiding suspicion from most players.

I like vote-swapping without explanations. It's how I play, both as scums and town. It may not be the best strategically speaking in most players' eyes, but it's a matter of personal playstyle.

Ninja, it was interesting to see your certainty toward TheStranger on Day 1. Your playstyle and certainty reminded me of a Mountainous game that I played, where the scums were going after each other on purpose.

Xtoxm, I know you preferred playing town. Luck of the draw.

Kinetic, thanks for modding. The potential institution of the scum nightkill was interesting, but I don't think I would have used it per se, because it pretty much meant killing TheStranger.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:16 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Unexpected victory! Yay town!

I concede, I lost my cool Day 1 and it led me to be too certain toward thestranger. I tend to assume that other people spend as much time thinking about numbers as I do, and I got frustrated/was disbelieving when my numbers were questioned. But I turned it around successfully. . . y'know, when I was given a choice between hammering either of the scum.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:18 pm

Post by Lloyd »

You should have hammered me when you had the chance on both day 1 an day 2.

As for my suggestion about Vengeful, I think there has to be some motivation to have discussion.

I remember playing Vengeful on Scumchat a long time ago, when Vengeful was first devised, even before it was played here on the forums.

Since it was Scumchat, it went a lot more quickly. I don't think Vengeful works as well in a forum format because it can drag on for a really long time, and when one player has connection issues, the discussion slows down tremendously.

Also, what happened on day 2 where the mod had to come up with a new rule, is something that could be changed in regards to how a Vengeful may drag on, and I'm open to finding more ways to speed it up somehow in that scenario.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:09 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Lloyd looks around the room, and seeing the writing on the wall, pushes the button on his own watch before anyone else could. He quietly walks to one of the chairs, sits down, and dies there in the seat. The watch beeps a long, high-pitched line, then falls form his wrist.

*Kzzt* Well Done. That was a little... anti-climatic, but I suppose Lloyd could no longer live with what he had done. However, it looks like there are some unintended consequences for some of you innocent people. Each and every one of you helped caused the death of another human being. I wonder... how long will it be before I find you again and this time you're the one being hunted... *Kzzt*

The watches all detach and fall to the ground. Everyone is free, but everyone is no longer the same person that entered this barren building.

Well, I was scared for Lloyd day 1. I really thought he was gonna die. Looks like Yvonne was right this time :p.

On the 'Night-Kill', I doubt I would have actually given the scum that kill. I wanted to increase discussion, and as you could see, a deadline was virtually useless. I thought I figured out a interesting way to spur discussion though.

Is there anything else anyone wants to add?
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:17 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

Yay we won!! :D And I know there's only 5 players, but is Vengeful usually only around 5 pages long?
[i]The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised.[/i]
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I've no idea. Congratz Yvonneseer...On day 2 you saw right through us. Maybe if I hadn't put myself at L-1 earlier that distancer would have worked.

I'll explain my thoughts on certain things should anyone ask me to.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

What was your reasoning behind the self-voting move?
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:31 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”