Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2322, Thestatusquo wrote:I respect play styles if they're good.

Yours is toxic and stupid.

Mine is toxic? Please share posts and tell me how they are toxic. Because I haven't been toxic. ;)
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Sergtacos »

OOOOOO hypocrite, now you're being toxic ;)
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Sergtacos »

It doesn't matter if its good or not. "Good" is an opinion which differs to everyone. Fucking idiot i swear to fucking god holy shit. You are a fucking idiot.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2323, Thestatusquo wrote:Hell, I'd happily shoot you in any game we're in together and I don't really care about your alignment tbh.
So not playing to win huh? Just wanna shoot me first thing in sight? That's really bad play :P
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

You play in a way that makes the game stupid and unfun and leads to gigantic dick waving contests like the one you and mumble had that do nothing for the game except spam the thread with drops of your gigantic ego.

You suck, a lot. I think playing with you is one of the most uniquely unpleasant experiences I've had on this site in 10+ years, and you being in this game actively helped my side. I can't even imagine how people who were hurt by it (town) feel about it.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:49 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2325, Sergtacos wrote:

Mine is toxic? Please share posts and tell me how they are toxic. Because I haven't been toxic. ;)
In post 2327, Sergtacos wrote:

It doesn't matter if its good or not. "Good" is an opinion which differs to .everyone
Fucking idiot i swear to fucking god holy shit. You are a fucking idiot.
lol
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2324, Thestatusquo wrote:No one enjoyed playing this game with you.
Nah, the people didn't enjoy the game because shit happens, not because of me.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2330, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2325, Sergtacos wrote:

In post 2327, Sergtacos wrote:

It doesn't matter if its good or not. "Good" is an opinion which differs to .everyone
Fucking idiot i swear to fucking god holy shit. You are a fucking idiot.
lol
I wasn't toxic before but hey if he wants me to be toxic i'll get toxic ;)
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

It's easy to wave your dick around. It's less easy to have self-awareness.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2329, Thestatusquo wrote:You play in a way that makes the game stupid and unfun and leads to gigantic dick waving contests like the one you and mumble had that do nothing for the game except spam the thread with drops of your gigantic ego.

You suck, a lot. I think playing with you is one of the most uniquely unpleasant experiences I've had on this site in 10+ years, and you being in this game actively helped my side. I can't even imagine how people who were hurt by it (town) feel about it.
Yeah sure. I mean LQ thinks he's a know it all and you sound like that too how about you shut the fuck up because you're scum. You don't know the town's perspective of this game so you can't relate how they feel besides your argument of no one enjoyed playing with me is invalid because you're scum, you fucking idiot.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2333, Thestatusquo wrote:It's easy to wave your dick around. It's less easy to have self-awareness.
I have self awareness ;P
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Go ahead, keep insulting me. It doesn't change the fact that you got shot because you were doing nothing for the game besides distraction and you're really unpleasant.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2336, Thestatusquo wrote:Go ahead, keep insulting me. It doesn't change the fact that you got shot because you were doing nothing for the game besides distraction and you're really unpleasant.
Doing nothing? Nah. I was playing by the way I usually played, PLUS I have other things IRL to deal with. What I was doing? Reaction testing. I mean, if any of yall actually read my games, my meta is easily read. I have a scum game finished and it is nothing alike how I play town so thats easy town bust and also easy scum bust. But yeah if LQ decided to do his homework I wouldn't get shot.

This argument we are having is based on you thinking that my play sucks and no one enjoyed it. First of all, you thinking my play sucks, well its your opinion, not a fact, so get over it. Secondly, no one enjoyed it? I would like to see some proof from you that no one enjoyed my play because your argument is invalid due to no premises and facts.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Sticking your naked ass into the air and waving it around isn't reaction testing, bruv. It's just making everyone stare at your naked ass.

You have things going on in real life? Me too. That doesn't have anything to do with this. Everyone has things going on and they manage to not play like root vegetables with a persecution complex.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2338, Thestatusquo wrote:Sticking your naked ass into the air and waving it around isn't reaction testing, bruv. It's just making everyone stare at your naked ass.

You have things going on in real life? Me too. That doesn't have anything to do with this. Everyone has things going on and they manage to not play like root vegetables with a persecution complex.
What I"m saying with IRL is that, you're lucky i have IRL things to deal with otherwise this game would've been a lot worse. ;)

Plus what I do is what I do and there was one game I caught 2 scums because I did what I did. I don't give a flying fuck if you like my play or not but please, if you want to argue better, bring some facts to the table and stop making shit up. Mafia is about arguing and analyzing and your argument skills suck ass.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Toto »

only 6 more pages of shitposting and we can get to 100

Go go go!
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2339, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 2338, Thestatusquo wrote:Sticking your naked ass into the air and waving it around isn't reaction testing, bruv. It's just making everyone stare at your naked ass.

What I"m saying with IRL is that, you're lucky i have IRL things to deal with otherwise this game would've been a lot worse. ;)

Plus what I do is what I do and there was one game I caught 2 scums because I did what I did. I don't give a flying fuck if you like my play or not but please, if you want to argue better, bring some facts to the table and stop making shit up. Mafia is about arguing and analyzing and your argument skills suck ass.
idk it says perfect scum victory up there so clearly they were better than yours.

yours got you shot by the vig because no one wanted to listen to you anymore.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2341, Thestatusquo wrote:

idk it says perfect scum victory up there so clearly they were better than yours.

I got shot because LQ didn't do his homework.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Plus what I do is what I do and there was one game I caught 2 scums because I did what I did.
lol caught to scum. Throwing darts at a board and having them hit the bullseye once out of 20 does not mean you are good at darts fam.

nah you got shot because you're unpleasant.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2341, Thestatusquo wrote:

Doesn't mean your argument is better than mine. We are having an argument right now and so far you're not doing great. Secondly, I got shot so I couldn't continue, not my fault LQ was trigger happy.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2343, Thestatusquo wrote:
Plus what I do is what I do and there was one game I caught 2 scums because I did what I did.
lol caught to scum. Throwing darts at a board and having them hit the bullseye once out of 20 does not mean you are good at darts fam.

nah you got shot because you're unpleasant.
Did I mention twice?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

oh well that changes everything.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I got shot because LQ qas trigger happy and doesn't know my meta. I bet you if Boon was vig, he wouldn't have shot me.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Whcih therefore your argument of my play being unpleasant and getting shot because of it is invalid.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

nah.