Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 406, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 397, Xiao Long wrote:This post literally translates to:

“If you don’t play the way I want you to play, you’re stupid and shouldn’t play the game.”
No it translates to don’t rely on trickery. Rely on good old fashion scum hunting.
Define "good old fashion scum hunting" for me, please.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 412, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 409, Xiao Long wrote:
In post 407, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 398, Xiao Long wrote:What kind of town will shit on something that has a possibility of catching scum? “
Fake hammers and gambits
almost
never catch scum.
WHO CAAAAAARES?????
You say almost, that's not a 100% thing, meaning there is a possibility of it. WHY DO YOU WANT TO REMOVE TOOLS THAT TOWN POSSESSES?
Cause they are stupid and shouldn’t be used cause they are ineffective.

If you had to dig a hole. Would you use a shovel or a spoon?
Scum hunting = shovel
Stupid gambit = spoon.

Nobody wants a hole digger who uses a spoon. If you can’t realize a shovel is better you need a new line of work.
Do you think it is was protown to stay engaged with this argument? Why or why not?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

In post 1246, Porkens wrote:
In post 369, Apple Jack wrote:Cmon what? Stepping all over peoples stupid gambits? Hell no. People need to stop doing stupid shit and play the fucking game
You are a total hypocrite.
In post 1247, Porkens wrote:
In post 372, Apple Jack wrote:I hate lying. I hate gambits. I hate trickery. That isn’t suspect. That’s me.

If you are town you shouldn’t need bullshit tricks to find scum especially when they almost never work.

If you do you need them maybe try another game as mafia isn’t the game for you.
Ok, so you believe everything you say. Got it.
QFT.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 632, Apple Jack wrote:I don’t understand why xl is falling on the sword for his scum mate.
In post 857, Apple Jack wrote:I’m kind of torn on wossi now. I have to decide if he’s faking ignorance or if he legitimately didn’t know about 3 scum being standard.
Wait wait, you were ok with his behavior in the neighborhood but suddenly you are "torn" by this?

I smell bullshit.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 887, Apple Jack wrote:I’m perfectly fine getting lynched from this ducking game
OK!

VOTE: Derpy Hooves
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Porkens »

Finished Derpy's Iso. Scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Derpy is blatantly town. I don’t even have the words to explain it. He’s just blatantly town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

People are pushing him because he has an abrasive personality, but his actual play is blatantly town.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 1248, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 369, Apple Jack wrote:Cmon what? Stepping all over peoples stupid gambits? Hell no. People need to stop doing stupid shit and play the fucking game
How?
Your play has been atrocious. You have been fully committed to doing "stupid shit".
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Derpy always shuts down dumb play and reaction test play styles and pushes it, even if he ends up thinking the player is town do it, there’s that part of him that wants to lynch those players to spite it. I don’t see why that’s scummy.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

People were down for a scum neighbor yesterday, but not today. Why's that?
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1258, Porkens wrote:
How?
Your play has been atrocious. You have been fully committed to doing "stupid shit".
Since when is trying to get my scum read lynched “stupid shit”?

Sorry you fail
I love MUFFINS!!!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1261, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1258, Porkens wrote:
How?
Since when is trying to get my scum read lynched “stupid shit”?

Sorry you fail
The "stupid shit" I'm referring to is the mindless tunneling on one slot, ignorance of most other slots, and the disrespectful way you communicate with other human beings.

How is berating people pro-town?

Knowing now that Wossi was town, and after reflecting on your play, how will you avoid tunneling a townslot to death in the future?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1259, Flavor Leaf wrote:Derpy always shuts down dumb play and reaction test play styles and pushes it, even if he ends up thinking the player is town do it, there’s that part of him that wants to lynch those players to spite it. I don’t see why that’s scummy.
Did he think Wossi was town?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Porkens »

Xiao is locktown.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 76, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 27, Wossi wrote:Putting up a disclaimer like Derpy did doesn't do anything to advance the town, and makes it more difficult to gather tells. Does making a first-post disclaimer like that null all future texts? It shouldn't...

don't see how that's not scum hunting, prodding for clarity on actions that are unusual or untownlike
In post 28, Wossi wrote:and to not be a hypocrite, because day one votes are important.

VOTE: Derpy Hooves
Wossi is scum. Found a half ass "this will make me look towny" reason to vote someone day 1 early.

VOTE: wossi
Irony.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 189, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 185, Apple Jack wrote:You are correct. Voting me page 2 doesn’t mean you think I’m scum but voting me when you told me you are assuming I’m town is a red flag.

Then there is this post
In post 165, Wossi wrote:Hi, my name is Derpy Hooves, I'm scum and I very badly want to lynch town, but I so, so, so dont want to be held accountible so someone who reads townier then me please take responsibility! Thanks!
This definitely implies you tbink I’m scum
Not only that it’s the most disgusting form of manipulation I’ve ever seen.

Me refusing to vote day one doesn’t make me not want to be held accountable. Porky pig can attest to that since he replaced me in a game where I was town and refused to vote day 1. I developed scum reads. I tried to prevent mislynches. I was more invested in the game then anyone else was and I didn’t cast a single vote day 1.

Your posts in the neighborhood should match your posts in the game and because they don’t you are confirmed scum to me.

I’ll let others make their own mind up. I’m all about transparency
pretty incriminating evidence derpy has drug up. lock him up boys.
Was this sarcasm?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 382, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 342, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 341, Xiao Long wrote:Except you’re 100% wrong about me, so I have little reason to trust you’re right about Wossi.
If I’m wrong about you. Improve your play next time and stop trying to do things intentionally to force people to town read you.
In post 343, Xiao Long wrote:Improve my play lol
My play has been fine, not my fault you can’t analyze.
Lol this site is just full of a ton of ppl that day "let me play the game my way, my ability to read ppl is so advanced and intelligent that I can play in a way that doesn't necessarily help town and we'll win because I'm so good."
Tchill criticizes Tchill.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 392, Tchill13 wrote:Anyways basically... Porkers conf town if Wossi flips scum. I like flavor leafs train of thought on his porkers vote he's prob town. Wossi decided to have more intricate detailed reads after my case on him. He's still scum. Vig still needs to shoot xl if possible.
This is intentional shitposting, right?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 990, Tchill13 wrote:i think we should have lynched wossi on pg 12 and a vig shot XL buuuut it's good to see everyone take stances on wossi i guess. as long as he's lynched before pg 42 idc.
The constant reminders for vig to shoot XL, who was locktown to anyone paying attention, is scummy.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1105, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1101, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1099, Xiao Long wrote:You should only need one of us dead to sort your reads. Both of us will end up being bad for town.
Unless you both are scum.
Notice how he's not willing to vote Wossi and NOW he's stating he really doesn't want them both to die. Funny how that works.
You seem to know who your teammates are.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Porkens »

Tchill13 sheeped Derpy all of day 1.

Hard leaning scum based on ISO so far.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1262, Porkens wrote:The "stupid shit" I'm referring to is the mindless tunneling on one slot, ignorance of most other slots, and the disrespectful way you communicate with other human beings.

Knowing now that Wossi was town, and after reflecting on your play, how will you avoid tunneling a townslot to death in the future?
First of all. You do realize he didn’t get to l-1 by accident right? I just hammered. Humans have this thing called free will. They can do what they want. I didn’t force anyone to vote him.

My death tunneling my scum read isn’t stupid. I didn’t ignore other players either

I’ve been trying to stop tunneling for 5 years. Clearly I can’t.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1264, Porkens wrote:Xiao is locktown.
No he isn’t
I love MUFFINS!!!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1272, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1262, Porkens wrote:The "stupid shit" I'm referring to is the mindless tunneling on one slot, ignorance of most other slots, and the disrespectful way you communicate with other human beings.

First of all. You do realize he didn’t get to l-1 by accident right? I just hammered. Humans have this thing called free will. They can do what they want. I didn’t force anyone to vote him.

My death tunneling my scum read isn’t stupid. I didn’t ignore other players either

I’ve been trying to stop tunneling for 5 years. Clearly I can’t.
How is tunneling a town slot to death pro-town?

You ignored more players than you commented on, I believe. And there are a couple glaring omissions, in particular.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”