Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Sergtacos »

i really wanna quit but know whats funny? I might die tonight know why? Because I lied about being a VT, I'm a gunsmith, 2 in a million has a gun.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Sergtacos »

and skitter doesnt have a gun. I kept trying to fake read her as scum so we can be carried into the next day and I'll say "ha fooled yall" but no, yall wanna give scum what they fucking want so be it. a fucking mass claim, are u guys really fucking kidding me, jesus christ. WITH 3 FUCKING SCUMS ALIVE. 2 in a million is obvious fucking scum and he wanted a mass claim. WHOEVER WANTS A MASS CLAIM FIRST IS TYPICALLY SCUM, THINK ABOUT IT JESUS FUCK.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Sergtacos »

and Wave is obvious scum so Chip, kill wave or if you cant, lynch him tomorrow. I also lied about town reading Wave, just wanted Wave to bring me with him next day. Would I have checked if he had a gun? No, because I'm confident that he's scum, I would've looked at Implosion
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Two people I checked, Skitter and 2 in a million. Skitter= no gun. 2inamillion=has gun
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I can't believe I have to say all that and out myself. thought 2 in a million was obvious scum as fuck but yall scared to vote him lmfao. well i could be biased because I knew he had a gun and yall didnt but a back up roleblocker wtf is that shit?
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Sephiroth »

Wave, do you or do you not believe TIAMs claim? I'm struggling to understand how you can believe TIAM is backup RB but simultaneously think its a good idea for the vig to shoot him if we hit scum today.

Edit: I'm inclined to believe Serg here given my previous feelings on TIAM. Its also consistent with the sudden hardline push/pleading for lynch on TIAM, as well as testing the wagon on Skitter.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:41 am

Post by skitter30 »

Huh, ok, that makes a lot more sense actually. I was contemplating if someone was lying because the claims as they stand are kinda bizarre and really make no sense together, especially not in a 10-3 world, and so i figured that there probably was another investigative, prob a gunsmith, but I thought it was someone else.

Gunsmith + FBI agent + roleblocker + vig/sk + backup roleblocker (maybe, might be scum if it exists, especially if chip is actually sk) make a lot of sense together actually.

If someone else lied and is actually a protective, stay on Serg.

If you don't die, I think you check chip? One of vig/sk returns positive to gunsmiths, and the other returns negative; I always forget which is which and I have to check the wiki.

Not sure though. Implosion would be cool too.

Before we all vote Two and end the day, do we try to direct Chip's shot?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:46 am

Post by skitter30 »

So, from my POV:

Serg is town

Chip is either vig or sk.

So groupscum is within {wave, two, Seph, Flubber, and implosion} with a guilty on Two.

Leaving the rest in {wave, Seph, Flubber, and implosion}, which means people were bussing him.

I kinda think implosion is prob scum here.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:50 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 1100, Sergtacos wrote:i really wanna quit but know whats funny? I might die tonight know why? Because I lied about being a VT, I'm a gunsmith, 2 in a million has a gun.
Well this would have been nice to know...
retired...?
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:51 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I don't have a gun. Serg is lying. Two investigative roles is VERY unlikely. Scum is probably Serg and either wave imp or Sept and sk chip.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:53 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 1105, Sephiroth wrote:Wave, do you or do you not believe TIAMs claim? I'm struggling to understand how you can believe TIAM is backup RB but simultaneously think its a good idea for the vig to shoot him if we hit scum today.
Then you're naive about good vig play. It's not about my personal feelings, it's about who most people want dead. Get rid of them at night so we don't have to debate about it
retired...?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:54 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 833, Sergtacos wrote:You don't think I think you're scum here? Why? Explain why you think that.
Yeah this explains why I felt like you were faking a scumread on me.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:55 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1110, wavemode wrote:
In post 1105, Sephiroth wrote:Wave, do you or do you not believe TIAMs claim? I'm struggling to understand how you can believe TIAM is backup RB but simultaneously think its a good idea for the vig to shoot him if we hit scum today.
Then you're naive about good vig play. It's not about my personal feelings, it's about who most people want dead. Get rid of them at night so we don't have to debate about it
If Two is a backup roleblocker, he's going to rb Chip ...

Yeah that's the best play, but Two can prevent it from happening. Logistically it's close to impossible.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:57 am

Post by wavemode »

Sure but if he's lying about his role, then he dies
retired...?
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Sephiroth »

The most people wanted him dead today via lynch yet you argued against it at length. How is this different? Should you not argue against the death of players you believe to be protown (especially PR) regardless of how they will die? It would be one thing to not argue against that choice but suggesting it yourself is fairly surprising.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Sergtacos »

He is lying about his role because he has a gun.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I think wave is also scum
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1111, skitter30 wrote:
In post 833, Sergtacos wrote:You don't think I think you're scum here? Why? Explain why you think that.
Yeah this explains why I felt like you were faking a scumread on me.
Yeah xD i was like damn skitter knows whats up with that fake scumread xD
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:01 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1109, TwoInAMillion wrote:I don't have a gun. Serg is lying. Two investigative roles is VERY unlikely. Scum is probably Serg and either wave imp or Sept and sk chip.
If it's 10-3, there pretty much has to be another investigative. It doesn't make sense for the only cop-like role to be able to check for a role that doesn't exist in the game. I was thinking about this this morning - 10-3 with vig + roleblocker + FBI agent + backup roleblocker just doesn't make sense as a cohesive set-up.

Rb + backup rb + FBI agent kinda works for 10-2-1 if you squint, (not really imo, but slightly more than the setip above), which is why I started looking at whether chip could make sense as an sk.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:01 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 1114, Sephiroth wrote:
The most people wanted him dead today via lynch yet you argued against it at length. How is this different? Should you not argue against the death of players you believe to be protown (especially PR) regardless of how they will die? It would be one thing to not argue against that choice but suggesting it yourself is fairly surprising.
Like I said, it's surprising to you because you're not thinking about it strategically from my perspective, you're just looking at face value

I was just vig in Large 207, which we won. You think all the people I shot there, I personally thought were scum? Not a chance. But I still killed two scum, just by getting rid of lurkers and people the town wanted dead anyway. (And by resisting the urge to shoot according to my own whims. Which really is a very strong urge sometimes...)
retired...?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:04 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1113, wavemode wrote:Sure but if he's lying about his role, then he dies
I don't think he is actually, especially if chip is sk. Backup scum roleblocker makes a lot of sense here, and I was kinda wondering if that was a thing all game day.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:06 am

Post by wavemode »

Yeah but that's the thing, if the scum have a roleblocker, our "vig" is useless no matter who he shoots or says he's going to shoot. They're not going to risk it
retired...?
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:07 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Well, I am def not a backup scum rb. When was the last time you saw a scum backup backing up a town? Isn't that kind of bastard?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:12 am

Post by wavemode »

In any case, TIAM and Serg are in a 1v1 and we have a "vig" shot. Let's say TIAM is scum roleblocker - like skitter says, we can't kill him at night, since he will block chip. So, we lynch him today, then if he flips town we vig Serg. Either way, tomorrow there will we be only 2 scum left and we keep the game going. Any objections?
retired...?
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:17 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

When I flip town and scum kills another town won't that end the game?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”