Mini Normal 1969 - Blessed Mafia (Werewolf Win)

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 467, JaydragonKing wrote:Archie is giving me even more reason to not move my vote now.

If you want to Lynch me, take your vote off of Espeonage and fully commit. Right now, your just trying to set me up for a day 2 Lynch without even contributing to the conversation about Espeonage. You don't care about the Espeonage Lynch despite your vote being on him and that's bullshit.

I've made mistakes, but I'm still learning the game. Even if Activity is Nai, I'm happier that Aristophanes is contributing more. I asked for the setup because I thought it was possible in normal forum games that the mod have out the possible roles beforehand. I was clearly wrong on that front, but now I know for future games. I joke around in some posts because I like jokes.

Tchill, and everyone else here for that matter, listen to me.

What is it you'd rather have here on day two? A townie with a Negative Utility? Or a townie with a Negative Personality?
a townie with a negative personality can be overlooked and just plain simply written off as town. A townie with a negative effect on my capability of lynching scum (in the form of a utility)... they gotta go. No reason to lynch a townie based on personality alone. ever. That's a bad argument.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Tchill13 »

so far espeonage has got to go D1. Then it's between Archie or Jaydragon. Jaydragon arguing to lynch archie over espeonage because of "personality" is weak. Nulls on just about everyone else. No goodTR yet.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Quick »

In post 474, Tchill13 wrote:so far whymaf, jaydragon and something smart have clearly shown theyre against the miller lynch D1. Anyone else want to take a strong stance on it?
OMG, your tone in this game is completely different. I would work on that in your Scum game if I were you.

Oddly, they can't all be Scum (at least I don't think). 4/9 is pretty Scum sided.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:28 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

Last I checked from mafia theory, emotion is still an important factor. Logic is needed, but ignoring gut feeling is also a sure way to lose.

My heart, mind, AND gut say it's Archie. He's also deadset on it being me.

Lynch me or him today. Mafia (whichever one of us is mafia is your call) won't kill us. We're rowdy and we're distracting. We'll throw day 2 into unnecessary chaos when we should be looking at everyone equally. Lynching me or him will shut the other up and town can function much easier.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Quick »

In post 478, JaydragonKing wrote:Last I checked from mafia theory, emotion is still an important factor. Logic is needed, but ignoring gut feeling is also a sure way to lose.

My heart, mind, AND gut say it's Archie. He's also deadset on it being me.

Lynch me or him today. Mafia (whichever one of us is mafia is your call) won't kill us. We're rowdy and we're distracting. We'll throw day 2 into unnecessary chaos when we should be looking at everyone equally. Lynching me or him will shut the other up and town can function much easier.
We can lynch you D2, how does that sound?

JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:51 am

Post by JaydragonKing »

It sounds like a stupid idea, but that will be your choice.

My reasoning for going after Arch may be stupid, but they are my reasons. I want to help town. Maybe me dying will help by eliminating my slot, but not as much as me being alive benefits town in the long run.

I can't give you anything that I haven't already said that will change your mind. I don't have any actual evidence yet, but Archwing is not trustworthy. My point on him being so hung up on me yet keeping his vote on Espeonage still stands. Accusing Uzi too doesn't help his situation
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 480, JaydragonKing wrote:It sounds like a stupid idea, but that will be your choice.

My reasoning for going after Arch may be stupid, but they are my reasons. I want to help town. Maybe me dying will help by eliminating my slot, but not as much as me being alive benefits town in the long run.

I can't give you anything that I haven't already said that will change your mind. I don't have any actual evidence yet, but Archwing is not trustworthy. My point on him being so hung up on me yet keeping his vote on Espeonage still stands. Accusing Uzi too doesn't help his situation
that second line applies more so to the claimed miller than anyone else rn.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Tchill13 »

well the last half lol.
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Archwing »

Accusing Uzi of what oh dear Elsa? If you're so worried about creating "noise" then stop making noise and scum hunt. You're fixated on me, and won't look at anyone else. You're not even my d1 lynch candidate, and I've got a secondary to you. So I think I'm doing well enough for town. Cant say the same for you.
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

Vote Count 1.03

Archwing [3]:
UnaBombaH, Dunkerdoodles, JaydragonKing
Espeonage [3]:
Quick, Tchill13, Archwing
Quick [2]:
WhyMafia, Lil Uzi Vert
Not Voting [5]:
Flavor Leaf, Aristophanes, UC Voyager, Something_Smart, Espeonage

With
alive, it takes
to lynch or no-lynch.

Deadline ends in
(expired on 2017-12-18 12:00:00)
on
December 18th.
At deadline,
Archwing
would be lynched.

Mod Notes:
Have fun!
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Quick »

Archwing wagon looks pretty bad rn.

WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:06 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Unpopular opinion
I think both Arch and Jay are town, but more comfortable with my Arch read
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:07 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 468, Quick wrote:
In post 450, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 446, Tchill13 wrote:He's a claimed Miller. A NEGATIVE town utility. Do I think he's scum? He could be. I've explained the motivation if he was. Either way we're lynching a suspect in my book. I'd like for everyone to take a hard stance on this circumstance. I obviously have.
Do you not agree though that at this point the negative utility for town is extremely slight? All it means is that a cop can't check him. But by lynching him we're not removing any negative utility, as a cop certainly can't check him if he's dead.
In post 447, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 445, Something_Smart wrote:Why is town in a worse position to lynch scum while Espe is alive?
If I have a "must kill before lylo" list then at some point I'll have to deal with it. Sooner is always better than later in mafia.
That is a self-defeating argument. If we have a choice between options X and Y, then it works equally in favor of doing X sooner rather than later as of doing Y sooner rather than later.
There will ALWAYS be WIFOM around the Espe slot. And not the good kind where it confuses Scum. It's the bad kind that confuses Town. There is no reason to let Espe live because they might be Town because they also might be Scum.
Isn't this true with everyone though? Like the only difference between a miller and no miller is that the non-miller may get a credible invest result.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:20 am

Post by UC Voyager »

I really want to vote Arch, but I know it is mostly me conf bias gut feeling. Plus a few other things.

I honestly havnt read through everything's. I mean. I have looked through a few of the pages, but I have been trying to just figure stuff out as I go.

I mean. It is hard to read a lot . especially with thus kind of playerlist where posts are long and confusing.

I think in would be better just trying to figure stuff out from where I am.
so...i don't get enough sleep
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Something_Smart »

VOTE: WhyMafia
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:22 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 463, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 462, Archwing wrote:@ucv
-I find it funny cause last game I finished with you, as scum, I tried pushing that activity was AI. obviously failed, and with reason. Now you're questioning me on it, and I'm really wondering why. People in this thread have already stated they come on ~once a day at most.
@uzi
tbh I kinda gut scumread him at the start and he nothing he's done has gotten rid of it. I should honestly go re-read his stuff, but I probably won't until d2 so I can see a flip and see what connections I can make with that. there's no reality in which whymaf is getting d1 lynched anyways. I guess his stuff, to me, has had an edge that I don't particularly find super helpful to town, but then again, you guys have like 3098320 times the meta info on him that I don't. meh. like I said... i'll wait for d2.

Can other people input on esp? What do people think about Elsa? If both of those are not your lynch targets, who is?
I was just questioning you. I wasn't scum reading you or anything.

why did you just get super defensive and hostile when i ask you one question?
UC besides this, why else do you scum read Arch?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:29 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 490, WhyMafia wrote:
-I find it funny cause last game I finished with you, as scum, I tried pushing that activity was AI. obviously failed, and with reason. Now you're questioning me on it, and I'm really wondering why. People in this thread have already stated they come on ~once a day at most.
@uzi
tbh I kinda gut scumread him at the start and he nothing he's done has gotten rid of it. I should honestly go re-read his stuff, but I probably won't until d2 so I can see a flip and see what connections I can make with that. there's no reality in which whymaf is getting d1 lynched anyways. I guess his stuff, to me, has had an edge that I don't particularly find super helpful to town, but then again, you guys have like 3098320 times the meta info on him that I don't. meh. like I said... i'll wait for d2.

Can other people input on esp? What do people think about Elsa? If both of those are not your lynch targets, who is?

mostly gut.

I have seen Arch as scum before in a game. one that was a rather intense and one that really stressed me out because i was conf town
Spoiler:
well.
not conf town, but i was a universal town read
, and I had to decide if he was scum or not. since then, i don't know how to trust him.

there is also a few more "real reasons", but I got stuff to do atm, so later today hopefully
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Quick »

In post 487, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 468, Quick wrote:
In post 450, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 446, Tchill13 wrote:He's a claimed Miller. A NEGATIVE town utility. Do I think he's scum? He could be. I've explained the motivation if he was. Either way we're lynching a suspect in my book. I'd like for everyone to take a hard stance on this circumstance. I obviously have.
Do you not agree though that at this point the negative utility for town is extremely slight? All it means is that a cop can't check him. But by lynching him we're not removing any negative utility, as a cop certainly can't check him if he's dead.
In post 447, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 445, Something_Smart wrote:Why is town in a worse position to lynch scum while Espe is alive?
If I have a "must kill before lylo" list then at some point I'll have to deal with it. Sooner is always better than later in mafia.
That is a self-defeating argument. If we have a choice between options X and Y, then it works equally in favor of doing X sooner rather than later as of doing Y sooner rather than later.
There will ALWAYS be WIFOM around the Espe slot. And not the good kind where it confuses Scum. It's the bad kind that confuses Town. There is no reason to let Espe live because they might be Town because they also might be Scum.
Isn't this true with everyone though? Like the only difference between a miller and no miller is that the non-miller may get a credible invest result.
The same as everyone to the same degree? Hell no.

Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 489, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: WhyMafia
Care to explain the vote, Smart?
In post 491, UC Voyager wrote:
@uzi

mostly gut.

I have seen Arch as scum before in a game. one that was a rather intense and one that really stressed me out because i was conf town
Spoiler:
well.
, and I had to decide if he was scum or not. since then, i don't know how to trust him.

there is also a few more "real reasons", but I got stuff to do atm, so later today hopefully
Lol. UCV, I honestly think you're town here in this game. But like, help town out by actually reading the game. Important stuff has happened. Sure, ~15 pages of content isn't just a couple minutes of catching up, but we need you to do it so you know where we are coming from. Don't let others bias your opinions on events you haven't witnessed.

Now with regards to our micro... I'm going to take that as a compliment to my scum game, which I think you are overstating here, because the way in which I carried myself then was much more tight IMO than how I'm playing here. Regardless, with only 1 scum game for meta, I don't think that's a super viable method to base a read off of me, let alone a better reason than any scum tells this game. So, that being said, if you are scum reading me right now, why? Or are you just edgy around me because I was scum before? Because if that is the case, that is a shit reason and you should probably move along or create a new alt every game you play, so no one knows it's you.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

UNVOTE: for now
i agree ucv is solid town
my gut still says arch is scum but apparently you guys say no so
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 485, Quick wrote:Archwing wagon looks pretty bad rn.
In post 494, Dunkerdoodles wrote:UNVOTE: for now
i agree ucv is solid town
my gut still says arch is scum but apparently you guys say no so
i find the timing of this following Assemble's VC interesting.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:11 pm

In post 493, Archwing wrote:Care to explain the vote, Smart?
because I forgot about his claim. UNVOTE:
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Archwing »

In post 17, WhyMafia wrote:Hard claiming that I will be confirmed town tomorrow
This is the only claim I found.. this the one you're referring to?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:14 pm

Yes.

VOTE: Ari do something pls :(
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 493, Archwing wrote:
In post 489, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: WhyMafia
Care to explain the vote, Smart?
In post 491, UC Voyager wrote:
@uzi

mostly gut.

Spoiler:
well.

Lol. UCV, I honestly think you're town here in this game. But like, help town out by actually reading the game. Important stuff has happened. Sure, ~15 pages of content isn't just a couple minutes of catching up, but we need you to do it so you know where we are coming from. Don't let others bias your opinions on events you haven't witnessed.

Now with regards to our micro... I'm going to take that as a compliment to my scum game, which I think you are overstating here, because the way in which I carried myself then was much more tight IMO than how I'm playing here. Regardless, with only 1 scum game for meta, I don't think that's a super viable method to base a read off of me, let alone a better reason than any scum tells this game. So, that being said, if you are scum reading me right now, why? Or are you just edgy around me because I was scum before? Because if that is the case, that is a shit reason and you should probably move along or create a new alt every game you play, so no one knows it's you.
why do you think im town?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”