Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Performer »

Ah, just finished reading dead pt & scum pt - an enjoyable reading experience, many great points made.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1924, Performer wrote:@bbt:
"Secondly, town lost the game when TChill was lynched - we even said in our thread we're gonna have to kill him because he is never getting lynched. That was pretty nice play for teacher to get him out of the game."

Man. I never claimed like that ever, to save someone. I knew it was an impending doom once chill was lynched. Sigh.

"Would also like to know why Masons changed their minds, felt like I was fighting a lost cause."
It started to get to a terrible point of where aris looked like nos coasting , when garm called nos out. I remember scumreading nos, then townreading him, then we finally lynched nos, he flipped scum. I was just way too paranoid I was going to make the same mistake of giving aris a townread for WAY too long, and wave+
garm
+nm+chill kept saying yout (bbt) were null at worst or even town. I think from this point forward, I will play a little more like radiantcowbells, and not listen to others so much.
-------
@aris don't worry man...just learn and improve, that's all you should do when you sub in or join a new game as a new player, going forward. Huge thanks to you and Ircher and anyone else who subbed in.
That's true but I would of turned on BBT if ari declared intention to hammer teacher or pushed for a lynch on the masons at the end of the day. Because his actions in my mind registered to be protecting teacher like bbt.

Because BBT insistence to push ari over teacher was a scum claim in normal circumstances my eyes. Since he apparently town read the masons and town read me so it shouldn't matter which scum he lynches. Ari actions that followed BBT's left me confused so I disregarded what BBT did.

But all in all a great game was fun to read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also my case on Nos was good :P
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:20 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1921, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1895, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:He was talking about how, as town, you shouldn't let highly suspected/coasting players into LyLo/MyLo.

It's detrimental to town.
lmao bbt.
I genuinely enjoyed playing with you mate and it's a shame there aren't more players with your mindset.

If I were town in this game I would have pushed so hard to lynch Nos/Aristo. Slots like that should never reach end game.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Yeah Garmr, you're right. I only realised what I had said after I pressed submit. As town, it shouldn't have mattered to me who we lynched so suggesting Ari was basically a scum claim with teacher.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1928, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1921, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1895, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:He was talking about how, as town, you shouldn't let highly suspected/coasting players into LyLo/MyLo.

It's detrimental to town.
lmao bbt.
I genuinely enjoyed playing with you mate and it's a shame there aren't more players with your mindset.

If I were town in this game I would have pushed so hard to lynch Nos/Aristo. Slots like that should never reach end game.
Yeah I hope to play more with you in the future. I understand that style of play it's mostly what I've done. Especially early game. I'm thinking of migrating to large normals. Playing with the same group in the mini ques is starting to get stale.

Hell of a win for scum that a NM replaced a Mason.

Performer I thought you did well. At least you gave effort. I can respect that.

I've never sent multiple replacements less active than the slots they replaced. I've just about ran my mouth enough though if you've seen the dead thread so that's all I'll say here.

GG scum. GG.
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Gosrir Elmer Odels »

@teacher: How did you notice I was a PR? o_O
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1931, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:@teacher: How did you notice I was a PR? o_O
Yeah I didn't notice that you were either. But Irchers was pretty easy to see from a mafia perspective since they have information town doesn't and ircher wasn't exactly discreet with the crumbs.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:35 am

Post by teacher »

It felt like you were forcing yourself to blend and not do as much. Just a gut ping - your play seemed different than the personality I saw behind your posts.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Unable to disclose per the terms of my witness protection order.

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1930, Tchill13 wrote:Hell of a win for scum that a NM replaced a Mason.
Qft
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

lol
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Garmr »

Would like to read the mason thread.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1936, Garmr wrote:Would like to read the mason thread.
Same
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:02 am

Post by Gosrir Elmer Odels »

@teacher: Well, I said it in the dead thread about your D2 readlist in particular, but it's also true in general: I'm very much impressed by your play in this game.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Gustavo »

I’m sorry for my play. I’m definitely adjusting myself going forward. Going to take a more laid back approach and put my faith into others more.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:47 am

Post by teacher »

In post 1938, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:@teacher: Well, I said it in the dead thread about your D2 readlist in particular, but it's also true in general: I'm very much impressed by your play in this game.
Kind of you. I thought this was wellplayed all around, and especially by BBT electing NOT to make a case on Aristo.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1938, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:@teacher: Well, I said it in the dead thread about your D2 readlist in particular, but it's also true in general: I'm very much impressed by your play in this game.
Yeah teacher played really well.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Tchill13 »

any comment on how that play style is beneficial to town? I'd really like to know so i can stop worrying about you when i play with you. Any way for me to read you or is there any particular skill you pride yourself on?

im objectively asking. You obviously like to play. Enough to sign up. So if there is anything I can learn from you and add to my own game i'd love to. I'm always trying to grow.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Performer »

You guys should see the mason thread...at some times I felt like I was talking to myself in there, with nm somewhere in the mist lol....

Anyway I have a trip next month I've been preparing for so I won't be joining anymore games until Sept at earliest.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Tchill13 »

enjoy your trip performer.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Performer »

Thanks
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1942, Tchill13 wrote:
any comment on how that play style is beneficial to town? I'd really like to know so i can stop worrying about you when i play with you. Any way for me to read you or is there any particular skill you pride yourself on?

im objectively asking. You obviously like to play. Enough to sign up. So if there is anything I can learn from you and add to my own game i'd love to. I'm always trying to grow.
I'm largely a gut and tone reader, which aren't types of reads that be really be verbalised (textalised?), if you see me worrying more about how I'm perceived I'm usually, or sometimes town where I know I have good reads and town is on the wrong path, most people say they read me via my votes, if you can see the town train of thought I'm town, if I'm protecting someone and they turn out to be scum, I'm usually scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm jealous of the tone and gut readers. I'm a more logical player and I've never tapped into that. Which is the reason for almost always pushing you. Your play requires multiple days to be read which means little to no room for margin when reading you.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Performer »

Also...Mason thread is in the previous page by the way
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1948, Performer wrote:Also...Mason thread is in the previous page by the way
Yeah but none masons can't read it with out permission.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”