UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:39 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

If you guys really feel like doing this, then go ahead.
I do not see the need to do any more.

Boon called reundo scum.
Chill agreed reundo was more than likely scum.
There was that whole wagon situation I pointed out way before anyone else, that more or less proves that I'm not scum, and one of you three is.
So you know I am not scum -> reundo claims to have a result that guilties me -> he lies -> he is the scum within the three of you.
It's not any harder than that.
And that is without taking any stance on just how bad the fakeclaim in itself is.
I hope this game can be finished before the weekend so that I can move on.. :facepalm:
In post 687, UnaBombaH wrote:Oh, and unless it wasn't clear to everyone already - at least one of nonny, Reundo and Completly Trustworthy are basically confirmed scum now. OR we are facing a scumteam that just flat out sucks at coordinating.
You all know this is the moment I'm talking about.
If the scum team were to be me/FA/dave we would've hammered then and there for a MyLo-win. All of us had posted around/after the votecount before I made this post (just checked that).
So your scum!Una-theory dies then and there.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:17 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1190, Reundo wrote:I have no idea what Una hoped to gain through lying about his busing record... maybe just hoping nobody actually goes and checks?
..when I actually upkeep my own wiki to make sure you can easily check my every scumgame?
Sure, I'd lie there. :lol:

1) I have more scumgames on my alt (feel free to disregard this because it's a secret alt. But it does affect my PoV when I talk about MY scumgames.)
I have also played a ton of IRL-mafia and other online-games after I started here.
So even if you checked all the 8 scumgames I have on this site with THIS account, it wouldn't result in you being able to properly analyze MY scumgame. :]
And when you say I only bussed in 1(/8??) of those games, I hope you counted out all the games where I actually died before my ally?
The ones where none of us got lynched?
The ones where I simply didn't get to vote at all because of how the dayphase ended?
THE ONES WHERE I WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PUSH ON MY PARTNER EVEN IF I WASN'T ONE THE WAGON WHEN THE DAY ENDED?? :lol: (and THIS is what I do more than anything)
I bet you did your "research" fairly.. :roll:

2) My whole point of "having a solid trackrecord of bussing" meant mostly that whenever I do bus, I do it to win the game.
It's a finishing touch, an important play to close out the game.
But not something I'd do just because I could.
For example, go check my ISO in that Micro-game where you already made a mistake and corrected it. (I'm one of the reasons why ErrantParabola got wagoned and lynched in the first place. And I did it to gain towncred for the last day-phase to be able to push for the win alone.)
In this game, with how dave got pushed by Chill?
If I would've been buddies with dave here, I would've obviously had a clear vision on how bad the nightaction-results made him look and not be dragged down by my paranoia towards Chill.. :lol:
I would've absolutely bussed a scumbuddy-dave in that last dayphase, no doubt about it.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:20 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

...and one more thing I forgot to clarify from above: I really enjoy "bussing" in the way that I do.
Push for my buddies, but try to stay away from the finishing wagon itself IF REASONABLE TO DO SO.
Has been working well enough so far.. ;)
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:21 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Plus reundos claimed results still make no sense.
ASDASASDASFSADASFGSADGSAFD. :facepalm:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:29 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm off to bed peeps.
I hope nonny keeps her head clear and doesn't get dragged into too complicated scenarios, but I might be the wrong person to scold anyone for that after last gameday.
I hope CT shows up big with his vote like he did yesterday.
But whatever you do, don't drag this out any more than it needs to.
If you make a mistake here, it's not the end of the world. I promise to you that no one has any reason to bash either of you for it, so just make up your mind and commit to it. :]

If you are really in any doubt, go read Boons ISO in relation to my play this game, and I have no doubt it screams town.
And for context - Boon might be the single best townplayer I have played a lot, and Boon+Chill combined might have the most "inside" knowledge and gutread-potential towards me on this whole site.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by nonny »

VOTE: reundo
*insert bad joke here*
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

Here's my research on the scumgames Reundo listed:
Una didn't help lynch Performer on day 1 in mini 2013, but he also voted Tchill for a long time, a person who happened to be his scum partner. So that's a mixed bag in terms of determining whether he likes to bus.
On day 2 of mini 2013, Tchill was lynched with Una not on the wagon, but he didn't end up pushing anything else. So he helped get his partner lynched without voting him.
On day 3 of mini 2009, Una's scum partner was lynched with Una not on the wagon, however he wasn't voting anyone else at the time either.
The same thing happened on day 4 of the same game with ArcAngel, Una wasn't on the wagon and never voted.
He apparently voted Arc at various times and pushed him consistently, so he did bus in a way there. He also shaded his other scummate's fakeclaim by saying it was not something that could come from town when they fakeclaimed.
In micro 800, Una said he wanted his scummate lynched over other options on day 3, he also voted him at the end.
In normal 1973, Una did some early bussing on his scum partner and both ended up surviving to the endgame, so this game doesn't support the idea that he
doesn't bus since the scumteam was never under serious pressure.
In open 719, Una was on one scum lynch and he did do some bussing instead of trying to go for the alternative lynch. He placed some suspicion on Kop the next day as well, so he never townread either of his scumpartners.

Overall, I think Reundo exaggerated Una's tendencies to protect his scummates, I think that kind of misleading logic is more likely to come from scum.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:30 pm

I'm thinking of hammering Reundo now given since Una's picks for the vengekill, the townreads from players who know who to read him, and the lack of quickhammer on Nonny all highly indicate Reundo is scum. Before that happens however, I would like Una to describe in detail why he was so fixated on me/Tchill days 3-4. I know he's described some of the reasons for his suspicions before, but i would love an overall summary. I want to understand the thought process that led him to not push FA day 3 and Dave day 4 fully.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1208, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Una to describe in detail why he was so fixated on me/Tchill days 3-4. I know he's described some of the reasons for his suspicions before, but i would love an overall summary.
I think it would be redundant for me to make a big write-up on the subject at this point, because I've already made quite a few posts about it. :]
Start reading my ISO from onwards.
It actually shows quite transparently my thought-process as I organically came to find a connection between you and Chill.
Chills actions furthered my paranoia towards him D4, and never actually gave me a chance to townread him -> never got the chance to even second guess dave.
If Chill had tried something other than emotional raging, he might have gotten through to me, but I've come to read his scum!AtE enough to get paranoid everytime he takes that avenue.. :lol:
If Chill had found a more calm tone for his message yesterday, I might have had a sudden realization of scum!dave, but maybe thats just hindsight speaking.
From my PoV, Chill was certainly scum, trying to get the last remaining mislynch through -> dave is surely town and not his buddy.
And that was a thought he didn't manage to break.
My fault as well as his I think - it's just that this time he was in the right and I was wrong. :]

And to be honest, I'd still be paranoid about you CT if it wasn't for reundos fakeclaim.
That finally and absolutely solved the game for me, so no need to worry anymore.. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1208, Completly Trustworthy wrote:
I want to understand the thought process that led him to not push FA day 3
I'd actually like to disagree with this.
I DID push for FA, didn't I? :lol:
I was "discussing" the game in detail with Boon throughout that day, and I had already said multiple times that FA started to feel like a solid scumcandidate.
The one reason why he wasn't my #1 push any sooner, was because I was looking forward to solving the whole game that day.
In other words - because I was still stuck with my theory on scum!Chill/CT - I was trying to force a team with FA that didn't form naturally. :?
Yet again, hindsight is 20/20, but I should've probably realized sooner why Boon was able to nail the whole scumteam as fast as he did.
FA/dave/reundo vs CT/Chill/reundo. He had 3/3 while I was stuck with my 1/3 because I didn't feel like I could trust either of CT/Chill.

Once we had that awesome "Page of Boon" it became clear that FA was the one sure scum, and I would have to adapt my other reads to fit that - not the other way around.
Hope that clarified something. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:15 pm

Alright, I've read through your ISO and see why you scumread me and Tchill pretty well Una. I've been waiting to see if Reundo had any other case, but it appears he doesn't due to the utter lack of comments all day. At this point, we've talked about pretty much all there is to discuss and Reundo still seems like the best candidate for scum, so I'll just end the game here. If you are scum Una, then gg for fooling everyone this game.
VOTE: Reundo
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Reundo »

ASDIFOZXCOJIVWOEFWERO

I was just writing up a post. :(

I don't think the lynch was going to be anybody but me today anyways, and regardless which of nonny/Una is scum they both should've won the game already. The lack of quick-hammer was not going to be easy to explain away anyways, and on the off chance nonny is scum (i.e. she has literally the only modifier that would indict her) Una wasn't going to vote anywhere but me regardless.
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by James Brafin »

Please stand by.
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
Get to know a handsome potato: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76837
Making the world more educated, one uneducated person at a time.
The Mighty Ducks
The Mighty Ducks
Townie
The Mighty Ducks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by The Mighty Ducks »

vote count 5.01
Quack Quack Honk, flavour to follow

nonny
(0) :
UnaBombaH
(0):
Completly Trustworthy
(1) : Reundo
Reundo
(3) : nonny, UnaBombaH, Completely Trustworthy

not voting:

with 4 duckies alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

A lynch has been achieved!
Last edited by The Mighty Ducks on Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hydra of James Brafin & the worst!
The Mighty Ducks
The Mighty Ducks
Townie
The Mighty Ducks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:18 pm

You hold Reundo’s head under until the bubbles stop. Waiting expectantly for his glamor to fade, you watch the body.
And fail to notice UnaBombaH retrieve a gun from his feathery pocket.
Bang! Bang!

As duck feathers float on a pond stained with blood, a lone goose rises from the water and flies away.

You Lynched Reundo, the
Town Motion Detector

nonny, the
Vanilla Town
, has been endgamed.

Completely Trustworthy, the
Vanilla Townie
, has been endgamed.

Which of course means...
The Mighty Ducks
The Mighty Ducks
Townie
The Mighty Ducks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:21 pm

SCUM HAS EMERGED VICTORIOUS!!!!

UnaBombah, the
Mafia Goon
, has survived to endgame and won! Congratulations!
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Lol.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:30 pm

Congratulations Unabombah, you've joined the list of players I will never trust again.
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by James Brafin »

The extra threads will become accessible shortly, as soon as TW pops in because I have no idea how to do that.
As for now, I’m honestly shocked at the scum win here. Reundo took what was intended as negative utility, turned it into positive utility, and still Unah managed to scrape out a scum win.
I was so sure Inah had screwed up last night in killing tChill, because imo, if all players were playing optimally Reundo no way does not watch Unah, claim, and lynch for town win.
And he’s been claiming detector all game, sense motion night 2, claims motion, and there was no town curiosity? I’m flabbergasted from a mod standpoint.
A new R2D game is in signups! Running Alpha v1.3 Link here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80343
James Brafin
James Brafin
Goon
James Brafin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by James Brafin »

Congrats tho Unah. You are definitely the MVP this game (as a goon no less!)
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:36 pm

To be honest, I messed up since I went through so much of the game assuming one of Nonny/Reundo had to be scum. I found it hard to believe that the scum team had a chance to win for around five days and never managed to pull it off.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm about as irritated as una is happy atm. Of course I literally only put in effort one day phase so my irritation probably isn't valid. That said... I almost lost all respect for una lolol. So congrats on the win. I'm happy to see I don't have to black list you. I'm never going to just tr someone off of someone else's opinion. No offense to Boon at all, that's just bad practice on my part. Una actually scum slipped, a real one, and nobody mentioned it. I would have had I not realized I'd be NK'd. Una mentioned he'd resign from the game after Dave's flip. As if to say he knew the game would still continue.

Town this game... Meh (including me to an extent)

Scum this game... Well that's why I'm pissed. Other than una. 2 scum combined for like 70 content related posts this game.

Mod flavor... Honestly my favorite so far lol.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by nonny »

Damn it Una.

I would have more faith in Reundo’s claim if he wasn’t using it to make me scum *shrug* made me assume it was all false instead of just that one part.
*insert bad joke here*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”