Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Reundo »

Sorry, I was pretty busy today.

Flavor Leaf's most likely town here imo. He'd have to basically have his fake-claim preplanned this entire time -- and crumb his results in a way that would only make sense specifically from a weak role -- while also claiming a role that has little potential to actually pull off a mislynch when compared to something like cop or tracker. It's theoretically possible that he pulls all this off as scum, but there's much better ways he could've pulled it off as scum, and his game-solving as a whole is pretty town-motivated. Una's probably town too, because his thought process is sound overall and I like his energy and enthusiasm when it comes to game-solving.

I'm leaning town on CT too, but then again it would be bizarre for both claimed PRs to still be here today. His gambit wasn't town motivated at all, but his withdrawal of the claim was pretty unprovoked. I also felt that after his doctor claim he got actually got townier for me -- I'd figure if scum!him fake-claimed there he'd be more inclined to sulk the rest of the day and not contribute at all. Something that also stuck out to me was his tendency to reach out to players and make sure they respond to his questions/pushes, and it's hard for me to see why scum would be so inclined to pressure others to engage with them. It's plausible that both CT and Flavor are town here if there's a scum role-blocker, though if there is scum between them I'd definitely lean towards CT because his gambit definitely wasn't as thought-out as Flavor's.

I'm iffy on Tchill. I didn't like his tunnel on Carca, and a lot of his Flavor scum-read relies too much on Burden of Proficiency and paranoia. He seems to only be paying half attention to the game since he apparently can't even keep track of who was night-killed, and honestly it's hard to tell whether he's doing this intentionally or not. Honestly though, I think it's best to just assume he's town for the time being unless the loud player claims a protective. I think there's a decent chance there's a role-blocker, but it seems too much of a gamble to lynch him right now when otherwise he'd pretty much be confirmed town assuming Flavor's telling the truth.

I liked some of dave's comments early in D1, but otherwise there's nothing too memorable he's done. I thought his readslist at the end of D2 was unimpressive. I'm coming around to scum!FA_Q2 -- I don't really like how he came into D3 just commenting on things from the day before and not really reassessing his reads or making any meaningful pushes. Nonny's still my top pick for scum overall. Most of what she's done this game is just sheeping other wagons and not really making any notable pushes herself. I feel she's been mostly coasting this game, and when she does pop in it's heavy on unimpressive questions and light on reads or actual attempts at game-solving. I feel the worst about that slot right now.

Here's how my reads look in a condensed package from town to scum, with Tchill being dependent on whether or not Flavor was role-blocked/protected:

{Flavor, Una, CT}
{dave}
{FA_Q2, Tchill, nonny}

VOTE: nonny
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Reundo »

Also, @mod, I'll also be on V/LA from 10/12 to 10/15 for mostly safety measures. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to post within the time frame, but there's a chance I might miss a day of posting over the weekend.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

That is a LOT of flailing coming from CT trying to use conjecture to justify why he is still alive. And he has really not been pushed on it either.

Scum is ct/una
The Mighty Ducks
The Mighty Ducks
Townie
The Mighty Ducks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by The Mighty Ducks »

In post 576, Reundo wrote:
Also, @mod, I'll also be on V/LA from 10/12 to 10/15 for mostly safety measures. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to post within the time frame, but there's a chance I might miss a day of posting over the weekend.
noted.

vote count 3.02

nonny
(1) : Reundo,
FA_Q2
(1) : Flavor Leaf,
UnaBombaH
(0):
davesaz
(0) :
Completly Trustworthy
(1) : Tchill13,
Reundo
(0) :
Flavor Leaf
(0) :
Tchill13
(0) :

not voting:
nonny, FA_Q2, UnaBombaH, davesaz, Completly Trustworthy,

with 8 duckies alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

day three will end with no lynch in (expired on 2018-10-18 13:30:00)

mod notes:
- Reundo v/la until 16/10/2018
- quack
Last edited by The Mighty Ducks on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hydra of James Brafin & the worst!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 577, FA_Q2 wrote:Scum is ct/una
You never returned my return to your serve.
In Tennis, that would be advantage, Una.. :roll:

I think your name has been thrown around the most in the last two days. Yet I have a feeling you are not even trying to solve, but just disrupt and hope people leave you alone?
FA+CT as scum then?
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:36 am

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

Nonny, I think the scumteam have an investigative role such as a rolecop. They also might have decided to kill a threatening player and roleblock Flavor if they had a roleblocker so they could make the argument that the PR claims surviving meant at least one had to be scum even if they didn't know Gamma's role. So I don't think that me and Flavor Leaf surviving is really all that worthy of suspicion. Also, why did you say what you did in ?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:01 am

Associations are not the only reason why I think Tchill is scum. I feel like he isn't responding to posts. For instance, I asked him a question in and he didn't answer. Then, when confronted with the case against him based on associations, he didn't really deal with them and instead just said the town doesn't know what's going on. He'a also made several pushes I think are suspicious since he never showed any doubt about whether he was right. He voted me because I stayed on a town PR, but didn't respond to the explanation I gave in and just kept up pressuring me(which also stalled the forming FA wagon.) Later he pushed Carcalilly for acting odd despite her claiming vengeful, which would explain such behavior. His plan was also pro-scum as I explained in and involved trying to avoid certain players being put on the list to be killed. As opposed to Flavor Leaf and UnabombaH constantly rethinking themselves, I feel like Tchill has done very little of that this game and has only pushed the easiest targets for surface level reasoning.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:26 am

Una, I gave myself up because I figured that if I kept deceiving the town, then it would lose the game. Imagine what would happen if Tchill were later suspected because I falsely said I protected Flavor Leaf while he was actually cleared all along, I would have to reveal in that instance to avoid a townie being lynched. Also, what would happen if there was a mass claim in the future and the setup indicated that my claimed role shouldn't exist? I would have to claim what I did in both scenarios and probably wouldn't be believed. I confessed to minimize the damage my lie was going to do. Of course, I could very well have had scum motivations for doing this, but i feel like you aren't acknowledging that I could have done it for the town's sake too. Also, me undoing my claim to avoid Tchill not being confirmed innocent makes no sense because it was believed that he wasn't mechanically cleared anyway in posts like . I've also been constantly talking about how the scum might have had a roleblocker and blocked Flavor Leaf,so that wasn't my goal. Anyways, Tchill also had a major role in my wagon starting day 2 and even disrupted two existing ones(FA's and Una's) to do it. I don't see how anyone could think I'm scum with him.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:30 am

When I came into this day, I still had lingering doubts about whether FA/Nonny/Tchill was the team. However, on day three they've all shaded me and argued I shouldn't have survived, which I think is the plan of the scumteam. Therefore; I'm more convinced than ever that is the team.
VOTE: Nonny
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:13 am

This is how I feel about all the players at the moment, with the most towny at the top and the scummiest at the bottom:
Flavor Leaf
UnabombaH
Reundo
Davesaz
Tchill13
FA_Q2
Nonny
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 583, Completly Trustworthy wrote:When I came into this day, I still had lingering doubts about whether FA/Nonny/Tchill was the team. However, on day three they've all shaded me and argued I shouldn't have survived, which I think is the plan of the scumteam. Therefore; I'm more convinced than ever that is the team.
VOTE: Nonny
Bad reasoning. You believe the scum team has the audacity to all shade one person here? A person who's apparently town and lied about being a protective and lived? You realize how easy you'd be to mislynch from the scum teams perspective? You realize it's actually more likely that town would end up mislynching you without any help from the scum team because you lied about being a protective and survived multiple night phases?

SR'ing one person because of shade is reasonable. Believing you've figured out the whole team because of shade is a joke
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Tchill13 »

If I had 2 shots I'd shoot CT and Dave.

CT, what do you think of Dave?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Well... FA is scummy has hell too. Either could be scum with Dave honestly.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 564, Completly Trustworthy wrote:As for why I and Flavor Leaf didn't die last night, I think this is probably what happened. The scumteam knew Gamma was a watcher somehow and decided to kill him, probably afraid that he would see them going after one of the PR claims or because they wanted to kill a threatening PR while also incriminating the other claims. If they had a roleblocker, they surely blocked Flavor Leaf. That plan would prevent them from being caught by the watcher while also setting up a mislynch of one of the claims.
You think a rolecop just so happened to investigate gamma night 1?

You think scum have a rolecop and a role blocker? Seems unlikely to me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm going to reread the game today. Apologies for not staying on top of things.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:23 am

I have three theories right now:
There is a scum investigative role that found out Gamma on N1 and the scumteam decided to kill him.
There is a scum investigative role that found out Gamma on N1 and a roleblocker
There is no scum investigative role, but the scumteam roleblocked Flavor Leaf and killed someone widely townread(Gamma) to frame the two PR claims

So I think there may be a scum investigative, a roleblocker, or both.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:30 am

I don't like the way Fa, Nonny, and Tchill shaded me specifically. Nonny might have actively misrepped me in , FA called my posts "flailing" without bothering to discuss the points I made and while declaring me and Una to be scum together without a case, and Tchill said that one of the PR claims has to be scum, which I don't agree with and think scum might say.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:38 am

I have Davesaz as a hard null. He's lurked and not posted that much, but apart from that I don't really have reason to suspect him. He feels a lot like Wilky, someone who just hasn't done enough for anyone to have strong opinions about him. I would like for him to post a lot more before the end of the day. If I'm wrong about the scumteam, he would be my next suspect.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:39 am

Tchill, what do you think of Nonny? Do you approve of her wagon?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I have more issues with the fact ppl are OK with Dave just sliding by. I think he lurks as scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think he’s done much more than he normally does when he’s scum.

Hell, this is the most I’ve ever seen dave do. :lol:
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:43 am

Post by nonny »

CT you accuse me of misrepping while linking a post that doesn’t say what you are implying it says, you say I’m the one that pointed out the weirdness of you and FA being alive. That was posted by someone else after me, at work currently and can’t pull quote. I pointed out your narrisstic gambit and how it’s antitown. There is still time to solve and I want a reread prior to voting, but if I had to vote now it would be on you, not omgus but know it’ll look that way.

Tchill said it well, why would 3 scum narrow in on you? Why did you explain your gambit with now real pressure? You’re timing is odd and stands out:

Bad timing but I will be modified v/la this weekend, mobile only going out of town to ride roller coasters.
*insert bad joke here*
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 595, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think he’s done much more than he normally does when he’s scum.

Hell, this is the most I’ve ever seen dave do. :lol:
Lol. I've seen him kill it as town
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 596, nonny wrote:CT you accuse me of misrepping while linking a post that doesn’t say what you are implying it says, you say I’m the one that pointed out the weirdness of you and FA being alive. That was posted by someone else after me, at work currently and can’t pull quote. I pointed out your narrisstic gambit and how it’s antitown. There is still time to solve and I want a reread prior to voting, but if I had to vote now it would be on you, not omgus but know it’ll look that way.

Tchill said it well, why would 3 scum narrow in on you? Why did you explain your gambit with now real pressure? You’re timing is odd and stands out:

Bad timing but I will be modified v/la this weekend, mobile only going out of town to ride roller coasters.

Despite that, I think it’s a very townie mindset to think 3 scum are all tunneling you.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:12 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Hey Boon, if you actually had to throw a whole scumteam on the table right now, what would it be?

I don't feel as energetic as I did last night after a few beers, so I'm not going to be able to do the heavy lifting necessary to point out every scummy connection I currently see whenever CT or Chill posts..but I do see a lot.
I'm just worried it's more than 50% conf.bias, if I'm really the only one who thinks CT+Chill makes sense.. :?

Please give me some fresh perspective! (I'll read tomorrow)
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”