Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

Una, I would appreciate if you explained further why you think the posts I and Tchill have made indicate we are scum together. I want to understand your perspective better.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 625, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Una, I would appreciate if you explained further why you think the posts I and Tchill have made indicate we are scum together. I want to understand your perspective better.
Pretty sure Unah clearly stated that either you’re both scum OR one of you is scum. Just wasn’t TvT.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:14 am

I was wondering what caused them to suspect that pairing early on the day. They said they saw some scummy connections in , I would like an explanation as to what they were.
The Mighty Ducks
The Mighty Ducks
Townie
The Mighty Ducks
Townie
Townie

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by The Mighty Ducks »

vote count 3.03

nonny
(2) : Reundo, Completly Trustworthy,
FA_Q2
(1) : Flavor Leaf,
UnaBombaH
(0):
davesaz
(0) :
Completly Trustworthy
(1) : Tchill13,
Reundo
(0) :
Flavor Leaf
(0) :
Tchill13
(0) :

not voting:
nonny, FA_Q2, UnaBombaH, davesaz,

with 8 duckies alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

day three will end with no lynch in (expired on 2018-10-18 13:30:00)

mod notes:
- Reundo v/la until 16/10/2018
- quack
Last edited by The Mighty Ducks on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hydra of James Brafin & the worst!
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Reundo »

In post 616, davesaz wrote: Do you still SR Tchill btw?
Yeah, to some extent. I think he's more towny in what he says than what he does. I can kind of see some town motivation behind his actions, but I think a lot of his pushes have been anti-town and I feel a lot of his paranoia is fake or exaggerated. The FL visit has the potential to clear Tchill, but there's a lot of reasons why FL could visit Tchill and live assuming he's telling the truth about his role.
In post 616, davesaz wrote: I too thought Flavor Leaf's reply was a little shallow but he's my strongest TR. But here's a followup on that topic, I'm curious whether you're taking FL's word for what I've been doing or if you actually know yourself.
I mean, I kind of have a sense of what you're doing now (mostly due to this post itself, not necessarily FL's posts), so I'll probably trust FL on this for now.

A CT/Tchill pair seems pretty unlikely. I don't think Tchill calls CT town during D2 for having a "tough fake claim to get away with", then turns around on D3 and hard busses his partner for not believing his withdrawal. It would be smarter for scum!Tchill to show some doubt on CT's fake-claim during D2 to make the transition into bussing him D3 smoother.

I could see a Tchill/nonny pair though. From Tchill's end, he pretty much mostly ignores nonny D2 and calls her out for lurking but never puts her in his shoot pool, which I believe is something CT mentioned earlier. From nonny's end, she gave a tr of Tchill D2 that I thought was weird, and while there's more engagement with him from her side, Tchill also doesn't reply to the majority of her posts towards him.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:28 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 621, Tchill13 wrote:Somebody say something I want to see takes on unas idea lol.
I scum read una so any 'idea' coming from him is rather tainted. I think CT is scum as well though so that works for me. I think una is simply distancing here.

Assume a CT-Una scum team here chill. Do you think this is something una would do with his scum partner?
In post 615, Reundo wrote:
In post 577, FA_Q2 wrote: Scum is ct/una
Who's town?
Chill is my only real TR at this point.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:28 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 612, davesaz wrote:FA doesn't seem to be following through on anything.
Like?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:27 am

I'm going to reread the game today and note any evidence I find that supports the existence of a FA/Nonny/Tchill13 scum team.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I think the nonny/tchill scum team is the only one that makes any sense objectively if you're attacking me.

I think it's odd that I'm FA's only TR but it's also a breathe of fresh air lol.

I don't think una would throw his partner under the bus atm. Scums is doing pretty well. I highly doubt they'd begin to bus each other this day phase.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 633, Tchill13 wrote:I think the nonny/tchill scum team is the only one that makes any sense objectively if you're attacking me.

I think it's odd that I'm FA's only TR but it's also a breathe of fresh air lol.

I don't think una would throw his partner under the bus atm. Scums is doing pretty well. I highly doubt they'd begin to bus each other this day phase.
To be fair the FA/Tchill/nonny is What’s being talked about most places, and I see FA/Tchill more than Tchill/nonny.
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:29 am

Post by nonny »

In regards to una’s I still see CT as most likely scum. Haven’t at this point narrowed down partner pool. I’m still due for my reread and head back home tonight, depending on how late I get home the reread will happen tonight or tomorrow after work.

To answer Reundos read list request partially from earlier, prior to reread I’m still TR FA, chill and slight on una. Scumlean on flavor and reundo, and SR on CT. Everyone else is fuzzy and I need to sort. Hoping reread will help me sort remaining and confirm these reads.
*insert bad joke here*
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 635, nonny wrote:In regards to una’s I still see CT as most likely scum. Haven’t at this point narrowed down partner pool. I’m still due for my reread and head back home tonight, depending on how late I get home the reread will happen tonight or tomorrow after work.

To answer Reundos read list request partially from earlier, prior to reread I’m still TR FA, chill and slight on una. Scumlean on flavor and reundo, and SR on CT. Everyone else is fuzzy and I need to sort. Hoping reread will help me sort remaining and confirm these reads.
Lol, and the award for scummiest post in the game goes to Nonny.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:18 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 636, Flavor Leaf wrote:Lol, and the award for scummiest post in the game goes to Nonny.
Thought the exact same! :lol:

So, for funsies before going to bed: I'm going to be assuming scum!nonny for this post, to maybe try and squeeze something out of this one..
In post 635, nonny wrote:prior to reread I’m still TR
FA, chill
and slight on una.
Guessing one buddy for now in here..?
But I guess more likely two in the "townreads" than two in the "scumreads" IMO, considering how well the scum team has seemingly done so far.
Leaving me with one/two of FA/Chill..go figure. :lol:
In post 635, nonny wrote:Scumlean on flavor and reundo, and SR on
CT
This is rather surprising to me, as I'd guess there's likely no need to list at least both scumbuddies into scumreads at this point?
Meaning at least reundo wouldn't perhaps ever be scum with nonny then? :? (unless CT somehow read their role-PM wrong? :giggle: )
Also want to point out, that I got the feeling of "need" to put a separate "SR on CT" after the two scum"leans".
In post 635, nonny wrote:Everyone else is fuzzy and I need to sort.
It's only dave and
nonny
not listed in this post...and I think you might townread nonny, or..? So, uh...not much fuzzy to clear then, eh? :roll:

In short: I think scum!nonny would be teamed with 2/3 from the ones I've colored red.
"BUT UNA, YOU HAVE JUST DONE NOTHING USEFUL, SINCE IT'S STILL HALF OF THE REMAINING PLAYERS YOU HAVE THERE!"
Up yours, I'm off to bed. (and what I think this opened up to me, is that reundo+nonny doesn't seem to make a lot of sense)
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:16 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

OK, that^^ was supposed to be a one-off post with a silly-little for an agenda.
But it actually got me thinking whether Gamma had crumbed any investigation-results, negative or not, and what else could've been overlooked D2 because of that whole Vengeful-thing.
Didn't find anything at first, but then found myself reading until I was at the start of D3.
Then multiple things hit me in succession and I went deeper back in the game..and this is the story of what I found.
My name is UnaB, and welcome to Jackass.
In post 519, UnaBombaH wrote:Flavor was apparently saved/blocked by a loud modifier(?)
It apparently WASN'T our already claimed Doc in CT (because why mention anything in that case but not name them? They have already claimed?)
My own first impressions from what had already been posted at the start of D3.
Notice how I automatically got stuck with the thought that CT can't be the one Boon is talking about -> another protective/blocker could be afoot.....OR SIMPLY CT HAD IN FACT FAKECLAIMED D2.
Just a reminder:
In post 388, UnaBombaH wrote:CT was on profii all of D1.
profii was the nightkill.
CT claims even-night(?) Doc.
What are the odds we ever get that role confirmed? :igmeou:
Now back to D3, and it becomes more understandable that CT might want to back out of their claim.
They are now feeling certain there's an actual town!protective moving around (and so was I ;) ), and they are certain to get in a 1v1 with them if they stick to their fakeclaim.
So I think I accidentally did something very good in here by ending my post with:
In post 519, UnaBombaH wrote:But this leaves me with a question - who did you save last night CT?
..and this obviously soon led to the retraction of the whole claim.
Meaning to say - I think CT revealing their claim to be fake was by no mean towny.

In fact, it was more clearly scum when I go back to D2 for another moment.
In post 227, The Mighty Ducks wrote:profii has been found dead.
he was a Town Novice Vigilante.
..followed by..
In post 325, Carcalilly wrote:maybe I wanna be lynched

ever thought of that gamma OwowoO
...and..
In post 366, Carcalilly wrote:You'd have to ask the mod what will happen when you Lynch me in lylo
..finally leading into:
In post 371, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Also, I claim even night doctor.
Now that I went back and read that all in succession it hit me even harder.
CT claimed Doc for two reasons.
To avoid being the lynch there, sure.
BUT MORE LIKELY TO JUST TRY AND SNIFF OUT THE TOWN!PROTECTIVE THAT HAD JUST BECOME VERY MUCH LIKELY, maybe even obvious! :lol:
We had a Vig-flip, and a Venge-not so-softclaim in a very short period of time.
Had CT not made it out of that situation, it would've likely been just because our protective would've had to counterclaim!
Scum were becoming aware of the fact that we would likely have someone to stop some kills, and CT seemed to be going down anyway. Why not try and milk it while potentially even avoiding the lynch altogether? :]

So, with all that in mind..I still wanted to check what CT had to say in their next longer post after this.. :igmeou: (colorings and boldings in quotes are my own obviously)
In post 377, Completly Trustworthy wrote:
I still feel like Flavor Leaf deciding to vote me because I was on the Profii wagon was a little suspicious
, but he's claiming a PR. Therefore;
its best to let the scum team sort out his alignment. They won't let him run unchecked.
..which they apparently did? How inconvenient. :roll:
Tchill I personally townread at this point.

-- He was also one of the first people to express suspicion of me and was consistent in that, he didn't seem to just sheep popular opinion. I would like a better case from him though.
Did you get a better case then? :good:
Gamma's vote for me was extremely sudden as I said, I would like to know why he suspects me since he has experience playing with me before.
I've liked the rest of his game so far
due to meta experience and his relative abundance of content compared to other posters.
You liked the rest of his game so much you just couldn't help but to kill him the following night? :roll:
In post 377, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Right now I'd be willing to lynch Una, Wilky, Nonny, or FA.
I'm feeling bold right about now. I'd be willing to bet there's only one scum in here.. Call me a genius. :cop:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:26 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

..and before I really go to bed..see what Chill to say right after post ! :lol:
I'm not making this shit up! :lol:
In post 379, Tchill13 wrote:
Carcallily could easily be scum.
That's obvious.
+
Boon consistently pointing out scum is on the profii wagon
when he was the one to hammer, among reasons I already stated,
means he's probably scum.
+
In post 379, Tchill13 wrote:So we can lynch carca now and if she flips scum then boon is probably town.
--> reason to keep scumreading Boon after Carca flips town? :facepalm:
CT is town
because that's a tough fake claim to get away with.
In post 633, Tchill13 wrote:I think the nonny/tchill scum team is the only one that makes any sense objectively if you're attacking me.
..I'd like to add CT to the list. :roll:

I mean, you are one of my favorites Chill, but.. You are either so far off as town here that I don't think I've ever seen before, or you are just scum with CT, and you gave your whole game away with that Doc-claim. :lol:

And now I'm off to bed.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Here's my case for a FA/Nonny/Tchill team:
In , FA questioned someone who was voting Nonny while not really talking about her at all or stating an opinion on her wagon. In fact, I don't think they've given a read on Nonny or talked about her this whole game.
In , Tchill13 votes me in order to create a counterwagon to Nonny. However, I still don't get why he felt having two wagons was better than keeping the pressure on Nonny.
In , Tchill13 bothers to say that FA's points are great despite the post being somewhat scummy. This is the start of a pattern where the two of them are overly friendly.
In , Tchill13 shades Flavor Leaf, one of FA's accusers, while also implying FA is probably town.
In , Nonny talks about FA and says he hasn't stood out, its feels weird that they bothered to only discuss him over any other player and then came to no conclusions on him.
In , Tchill13 asks why FA is scum despite not discussing the points made against him by Flavor Leaf.
In , Nonny gives a odd townread of Tchill while also discouraging a FA wagon.
In , Tchill13 says Reundo should be killed and again ignores FA or Nonny despite him hating lurkers.
In , Tchill13 implies people who are not widely townread should be killed, but declines to go after FA despite so many people disliking him.
Tchill says he is worried about FA in , but never puts on a list before or afterward.
In , Tchill implies he will vote FA if Boon flips scum, while is something I think will never happen.
In , Tchill doesn't even list Nonny on his list of reads, which continues the trend of him ignoring her existence.
In , FA townreads Tchill
In , Nonny townreads both Tchill and FA, the latter of which I especially don't get.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Una, I was initially slightly suspicious of you since you were claiming that I was scum without completely explaining your case. However, your recent posts were very good, your thought process seems to be coming from a town mindset in my opinion. Most of what you said about the reasons for taking back my claim makes sense to be honest, however I gave my reasons for giving myself up in . I could have had both town and scum motivations for doing what I did, so I guess its up to you to judge which one you believe more. My comment in was made because of my belief that the scumteam would prioritize targeting PR's over Vt's, unfortunately I was wrong. I started to scumread Tchill13 after he never explained the case against me better and pushed Carcalilly while not trying to kill several other players I scumread. Also, the comment Tchill made about me being town due to the claim being hard to get away with doesn't really seem that odd to me. He was probably saying scum would not try to fakeclaim a role which most people would expect to die at night when they can't die and then thought I only realized that at the start of day 3 when I took it back. I don't really think that indicates the two of us are scum together.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:26 pm

I don't really understand how FA is forming their reads. For instance, they initially said I was null in . Then they said that it was suspicious that I was still alive in . However, explanations were eventually offered for that. Now I don't get why they are so confident that I am scum and not null. Also, their read of Una is confusing. They claimed they didn't like , but I don't really see anything scummy in that and Una addressed it. Also, they said it was scummy that I wasn't being pushed on surviving the night(even thought I think I was), then claimed one of the people pushing me was a teammate. Basically, they claimed that the scum were simultaneously distancing themselves from me and trying to keep the attention off me, it just doesn't make much sense.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Flavor if you're town you'll vote una with me.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Tchill, can you please give a read of Nonny? I don't want to have to ask a fourth time.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Probably scum.

Is there any reason nonny and UNA can't be scum together?
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:06 pm

I'm liking Una at the moment, so I think its unlikely he's in a scumteam with anyone. Still, if you think Nonny is probably scum, why don't you want to vote her? Nonny already has an existing wagon and seems easier to get lynched successfully. Why do you think its better to lynch Una here than Nonny? Also, if you think Nonny is scum with Una, can you supply a case?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 643, Tchill13 wrote:Flavor if you're town you'll vote una with me.
I'd like to hear arguments for this. :lol:
If I haven't been transparently town to you so far, I propably can't do much to convince you anyway.

I'm trying to think of a town motivation for Chill to say something like this, and all I can think of, is a scenario where town!Chill is still paranoid of Boon.
Which still makes very little sense to me.

I'll humor you Chill, and assume for a moment that you are town here regardless of all the interactions I've found.
For you to be town, it would likely mean that CT is town as well then? Or have they been able to weave these connections between the two of you just to get you lynched alongside themself?
Give me a scumteam I'm able to understand and accept then!
I'm starting to feel good about nonny/reundo not being on the same team.
You can't name me without casing me properly, and if you're trying to be transparently town here, I'd advice against trying to case me anyway.. :]
So if you want to make a solid argument for a scumteam, you are actually quite limited with where to point.
But please do try.
Like, not just name a team, try to show how you get there.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Dave is still in the game right?

Who would agree with the fact there's at least one scum in

Dave, fa, nonny. What's stopping that from being the team?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:11 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

At least one scum, sure.
I'll go even further, I'd say there's likely one scum in FA/nonny, but currently I'm thinking not two.
A lynch in that trio is in my eyes a 33% successful lynch, while lynching in Chill/CT/FA/nonny is pretty much 75%. :]

For you to suggest such a trio that excludes both of you (well obviously you need to exclude yourself, not gonna argue that :lol: ) and CT, makes me think (yet again, even more strongly) that one of nonny/FA is a mislynch.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”