DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by DVa »

Elsa can you walk me through what you don't like about ofhrz?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Mod's probably still asleep RN. We'll deal with that later.

Sash, put the 7 people here that aren't you in a lynch order for me? From 1 through 7. I want to see where you are currently.

Pedit: I dont dislike or like anything about them. That's the problem.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 849, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 847, Elsa Jay wrote:Sash, do you actually think Clem is a BG?
Well if there are vigilantes I guess there could be BG to spice things up, but the claim was made with a weird timing. So I'd say it's plausible, but improbable to me.
I'll also point out I don't really believe the claim either, but that's not a battle worth fighting yet.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by DVa »

I feel like I should have been able to solve this game by now

n_m is not interesting to sort and he feels like he's very much within his scum range atm, and I don't remotely trust him in lylo

sashaddin is all new? AtE which is also annoying to deal with

and Clemency is like probably scum but if we were wrong we would be doing a massive amount of work for scum

so idk, this game is a mess, I probably need to sleep on it again anyway
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 852, Elsa Jay wrote:Sash, put the 7 people here that aren't you in a lynch order for me? From 1 through 7. I want to see where you are currently.
Clemency
NotMafia
DVa
Elsa Jay
Orfhz
Almost50

Carmen should be somewhere near the middle, but it's been too long since that slot interacted. And yeah I calmed down and got over your false claim. :)
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by Clemency »

i feel like i need to clarify the timing behind my claim a little

i claimed because two people in the game were hypothetically saying i wasnt vt, which is true, and i'm not exactly the most townread player in this game, so i wanted to avoid a situation where i'd have to cc
seeing as nobody else has claimed a protective role, my logic seems sound to me
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 832, DVa wrote:You might be in love with A50 slot, but I am not.
Why you hating me, fam? Me is depressed. Me feel not loved. Me ago cry. :cry:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

@DVa: I'm starting to second guess msyelf on your main. I had always thought you were X (X is a playername), and if that's true then my read on you now is 100% Town. However, you're now starting to sound like Y, and Y is a manipulative and very capable scum player. I would lynch you NOW if I knew you were Y and not X.

The problem is you don't want to uncover the alt, and I don't wish to even bring up the possibilities in public. I respect your wish and would want to play it out that way.

Now let's try to reason: Are you a Doctor or a JK? Note that I'm NOT rolefishing and do NOT asking to confirm/deny either. In fact I do NOT want you to respond top this at all. Just think about it. If you are not a Doctor/JK you have no reason to suspect Sasha's claim. Absolutely no reason at all.

Now THIS is what got me thinking you might be Y and not X. It looks to me that you are trying to lynch the protective, and -probably- the only one we have. By definition, the BG will get resolved in the next couple of nights. They either will flip or another role that contradicts them will flip. I don't see 5the need to push the BG today.

Also, X will know by heart that I'm Town by now. X doesn't just ignore the signs like that, and know well how to peg me. It's true Y doesn't and will always suspect me, but then your play in general perfectly fits Y's scum meta.

So, let's go back to lynching Carmen and IF that doesn't flip red you can check me tonight if you're an investigative, or the investigative can do that for you. This is a Normal, so no GF-esque roles, and scum having a Doctor is silly in this setup, so scum will all have guns.

Hint: You can only be a Neapolitan if you are an investigative at all, and Neapolitan does NOT give a solid guilty AT ALL. The reason I say this in the open is you have claimed clears on both myself and N_M as Vanilla Cop and Gunsmith respectively, yet are pushing us both. That's really poor play if you were serious about "giving hypos to obfuscate your role. You have already outed yourself as Neapolitan IF an investigative at all.

So, you either have "Sasha is not Vanilla" and BG fits the bill, or you have nothing at all because you're not an investigative to begin with.

READ THE BLOODY THREAD (if you are X. If Y I'm sure you did that thoroughly). Do the math (whether that's Mathdino or Mathblade I'll leave up to you) :P

ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:09 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 814, Sashaddin wrote:Clemency has the higher chance of being scum imo. I think she's dodging a lot and didn't go in depth. I also doubt his claim of being a bodyguard.
Not_Mafia would be second. I got a feeling for this but I won't say why now.
I'm actually not a fan of Clemency, but I also think it's stupid to lynch an un-CC'd protective claim today
Im soulreading N_M as town
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 853, Elsa Jay wrote:I'll also point out I don't really believe the claim either, but that's not a battle worth fighting yet.
Why didn't you say so? If that's what you meant by having Clemency protect me then I will go for it. BG not claiming their target gives them leeway to say they were on someone else if they are faking. I honestly lean towards believing the claim though because it makes sense from a balancing PoV, so I didn't consider that was your point.

ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:18 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 826, DVa wrote:Like, Carmen didn't give us much, and Tictac tiltreplaced out, but I still don't think Tictac tries to come at me out of the gate the way she did as scum.
If you're townreading tictac for drawing a weak associative including you that wasn't even pushed and was quickly dropped afterwards, that's weaksauce ngl

I'm still not sure I buy the tilt, considering tictac went from playing along with NM's RVS vote to someone who was frustrated enough with N_M's play to leave the game without any trajectory
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 856, Clemency wrote:i feel like i need to clarify the timing behind my claim a little

i claimed because two people in the game were hypothetically saying i wasnt vt, which is true, and i'm not exactly the most townread player in this game, so
i wanted to avoid a situation where i'd have to cc
seeing as nobody else has claimed a protective role, my logic seems sound to me
Explain the bolded to me like I'm 5. How is it better play to not let scum fake claim and CC them? And why would you care if anyone else claimed anything if your claim is true?

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

See, this is why I'm suspicious of him, and really have no reason to beleive his claim. If I scumread someone, my read doesn't go away because they claim TPR. And I legitimately think he could be just using it as cover because he also never soft'd a claim. This was a play made when it seemed like he was a possible lynch.

I won't be happy unless he confirms he's on someone like you, Almost. Maybe Dva. But I want to know this shit. I dont want him saying it was a gambit and go "oh, I tried to bait the nk and guarded x instead of y". He's a 2-shot, so he says, so I want him to make it count.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 863, Elsa Jay wrote:See, this is why I'm suspicious of him, and really have no reason to beleive his claim. If I scumread someone, my read doesn't go away because they claim TPR. And I legitimately think he could be just using it as cover because he also never soft'd a claim. This was a play made when it seemed like he was a possible lynch.
Ok, but this means scum know there's a protective and are baiting the CC. This means they're either informed (why does this term pop up so often of late?) or their kill was blocked. If their kill was blocked then a Vig actually hit Auro.

If that's the case, a Doctor claim (with their protection target of last night) coupled with a Vig claim (the one who shot Auro) would practically solve the game already.

Now the reason I don't think it's likely is I don't think I'm the only one who realizes this is game solved (if true), yet I see no one CC'ing the BG, and no one claiming they shot Auro either.

ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:53 am

Post by ofrhz »

I'd like to see Clem answer A50's questions, but unless there is a CC, I don't see myself voting there today.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 863, Elsa Jay wrote:I won't be happy unless he confirms he's on someone like you, Almost. Maybe Dva. But I want to know this shit. I dont want him saying it was a gambit and go "oh, I tried to bait the nk and guarded x instead of y". He's a 2-shot, so he says, so I want him to make it count.
OK... OK.

@Clemency: Who did you BG last night? Also, can you pick a BG target between myself and DVa and confirm in public you are going to be on that specific player tonight?

Also, please don't forget to explain the bolded in the previous post.

P-edit: Oh, well.. now I know you won't forget. :D

ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:55 am

Post by ofrhz »

VOTE: Carmen

L-1
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:07 am

Post by DVa »

In post 861, ofrhz wrote:If you're townreading tictac for drawing a weak associative including you that wasn't even pushed and was quickly dropped afterwards, that's weaksauce ngl
she came at me based on a meta-game read that hinged on nearly outing my main. Like, if she was scum, that is a... douchey way to open the game. I honestly don't think she would go for such a low blow unless she was town and actually believed it. It's the exact kind of tinfoiling she comes up with as town too. I mean maybe TicTac is meaner as scum than I imagine but I still don't see it

If you're going to try to push this through over me then at least don't be scrubs and actually wait for the replacement to claim.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Well I'm gonna pray Dolittle actually gets a replacement soon then. Because otherwise I'll have to be the hammer vote tonight.

For now, let's look at the possibilities:

1: Carmen flips scum, we got 1 scum left who'll kill someone tonight and it'll be 1 v 5. We'll also have the associations of a scumflip to be done. That'll probably be the end of the game.

2: Carmen flips town. We have 2 scum who'll kill someone tonight and put it at 2 v 4, aka MyLo. We have to look at certain... Pairs and anti-pairs again. Let's hope this doesnt happen.

Almost, what Pairs looks likely to be together of all of us as scum? And if Carmen flips scum, who is their partner?

Dva, I know you read Almost as scummy, so do you think NotMaf is his possible partner, or a pocketed townie vote?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:14 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Yup. Carmen is being replaced. She may no longer post in this thread.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Alright then. I hope it's swift and the person we get is very good at gamesolving.

(For some reason I feel I'm about to get voted by them)
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:20 am

Post by DVa »

@A50
1) You are not as obvious town this game as you might think you are, if you are town
2) I'm not, at present, trying to lynch Clem, your accusation there is weird
3) Even if I had some reasons to townread you, I would be unwilling to lock you as town because of your pretty clear bias in regard to the N_M slot, which could easily cost us the game if he is scum. Even if you're town, I don't feel like you're being objective

pedit
@Elsa, their whole relation to one another is obnoxious. I think they're both making the other slot less sortable.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:24 am

Post by DVa »

In post 869, Elsa Jay wrote:I'll have to be the hammer vote tonight.
yeah there's no reason to rush this

Usually I'd say that losing momentum can be bad, but we have N_M just spamming "lynch her" so it's not like there's anything to be lost there. Sashaddin is totally lost and Clem has decided to start emulating N_M

I mean, you can hammer tonight if you'd prefer I just replace out at this point. I'm not really enjoying this game atm due to the A50+N_M dynamic.

This is what, the third time I've looked at this game and thought, "I should just replace out"

Like, I'm no longer in a feuding 1v1 with A50, but it's also just not fun sorting N_M, particularly when he is not obvious town, which he can be when he wants to be

but if this is a loss I'd also feel bad just pawning it off to someone else. I think that's the only reason I'm even here still
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:25 am

Post by DrDolittle »

-

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”