Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 944, Malakitty wrote:Yeah okay I’ll just not post for the rest of the game due to that comment so enjoy. Fuck you for calling it noise, but sorry I don’t want you confusing my lack of posting and cause a mislynch when it could be avoided. I’m not the greatest af communicating what I mean in anywhere though.

I work two job and I have two volunteer job. I’m ALS in the back of an ambulance for three of those things. I haven’t yet been able to figure out a good pace between mafia and RL yet.
Game aside for a moment. That's got to be a lot to handle mala. Let's all please remember nobody knows what anybody else's lives are like outside of the site. Elbirn doesn't know what's going on in your head and your life, and neither do you him. There's been a lot of tension this game and a lot of attacks and I just wish there didn't have to be, I just feel like between people who seem decent we can try to be civil
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Trivium »

Yeah whatevs I'm just going to ditch the hail mary and go ahead and selfvote at this point, you got me. I'm know I'm not fucking over any scummates so I guess it's okay, don't think that's against the rules VOTE: Trivium As for everyone saying I played well, I can tell you right now I played like a dumbass and got my scummates killed. I didn't think bef would go through and after that it was a downward spiral, especially after ruby just kind of left.

Congratulations doughboy, are you happy? I wish I wasn't scum so I wouldn't give you the satisfaction but such is life. You can do exactly what you did here and not be a jerk to everyone, though. You're a good player. I don't think you did anything here that was against the rules, or banworthy, or even bad play. Obviously you found me, and I'm scum. But there's more going on here than a game: there's people behind all of these accounts and this communication is just as meaningful as if you said it to someone's face. Because I don't want to be a hypocrite I apologize whatever names I called you in this game, asshole, idiot, useless, all that. That's not me, and I'm sorry.
That's so meta
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:21 am

Post by LolWagons »

VOTE: Trivium

Doc and Watcher in same game plus a strongman ninja seems ridiculous.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:21 am

Post by LolWagons »

Oh lol
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:23 am

Post by LolWagons »

Trivium you played extremely well. Seriously.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Trivium »

This game taught me when to focus on town lynches over bussing. I don't think that means bussing is never a good policy, but I suppose there's times to do it and times not to. Not trying to throw shade at ruby but I felt like I didn't get a lot of communication there. Maybe could have won if that slot had been a liiittle more active, but hey I didn't exactly do my scummates any favors by losing this way so there's no problem.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 954, LolWagons wrote:Trivium you played extremely well. Seriously.
Thanks man, I think I did do a really good job lying and I'm happy to hear somebody else does too. Did you like that interaction I had with bef? I left that little gift for you
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Trivium »

Maybe it was profli who mentioned that
That's so meta
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 952, LolWagons wrote:VOTE: Trivium

Considering scum apparently had only goons, this setup was maybe kinda broken? Giving scum one role that hard counters town would have been...okay?

Eh, trivium you were a goon right?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 958, Elbirn wrote:
In post 952, LolWagons wrote:VOTE: Trivium

Considering scum apparently had only goons, this setup was maybe kinda broken? Giving scum one role that hard counters town would have been...okay?

Eh, trivium you were a goon right?
Yeah lol if I was scum pr I wouldn't have selfvoted just then. Might have been broken, who knows, a lot of it was the overbussing going on, and your watching obviously, though I'm not sure even I could have gotten to lylo like this
That's so meta
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:36 am

Post by LolWagons »

Scum should have gotten a ninja with a watcher
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Doughboy »

@trivium. Sorry if I did anything to upset you. I just play aggressive. Don’t take it personally
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Doughboy »

This makes 2 games where a dumb townie fakes info on scum. Yeah sure he baited the kill but he ruins his ability to be trusted down the road.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 955, Trivium wrote:This game taught me when to focus on town lynches over bussing. I don't think that means bussing is never a good policy, but I suppose there's times to do it and times not to. Not trying to throw shade at ruby but I felt like I didn't get a lot of communication there. Maybe could have won if that slot had been a liiittle more active, but hey I didn't exactly do my scummates any favors by losing this way so there's no problem.
You guys were in a rough spot D1 and I'm not sure I would blame RR for their decision between 1. Lynch a scumbuddy and 2. Lynch a town PR, particularly when there were townies caught in a tossup between both options. Like, my dumbass would have lynched dr. Doolittle if the game would have allowed it, and I would have been monstrously wrong.

I think scum players dont really take good stock of the kind of shit they can get away with. You could have had all 3 of you hard pushing Doolittle and loudly controlling the narrative of the game and forcing that through. Theres a psychological effect to a bunch of people agreeing with each other and scum can use that to their advantage. And if it didn't work, and bef still got lynched, youd have townies going "well no way the whole scum team went all in on the same wagon, so theres probably only one scum there if any", or hell even "no way scum hard defends a doomed buddy" pops up sometimes. If you're active and argumentative you can do a lot of whateverthehellyouplease and talk your way out of bad situations and town will let it happen.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Trivium »

Btw lolwagons the only reason you were so convinced I was town was because I treated you & profli like yall were smart and you were

Doughboy it's okay, I've got thicker skin than I make it sound like. Just look out for people who don't, same thing I said about mala, we don't know each other's situations. Have a good day dude.
That's so meta
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:43 am

Post by LolWagons »

Yeah tbh I though once Profii flopped VT that Triv was a friendly neighbor. So his fake soft claiming could have been very dangerous. Still really enjoyed playing with y’all though
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 963, Elbirn wrote:
In post 955, Trivium wrote:This game taught me when to focus on town lynches over bussing. I don't think that means bussing is never a good policy, but I suppose there's times to do it and times not to. Not trying to throw shade at ruby but I felt like I didn't get a lot of communication there. Maybe could have won if that slot had been a liiittle more active, but hey I didn't exactly do my scummates any favors by losing this way so there's no problem.
You guys were in a rough spot D1 and I'm not sure I would blame RR for their decision between 1. Lynch a scumbuddy and 2. Lynch a town PR, particularly when there were townies caught in a tossup between both options. Like, my dumbass would have lynched dr. Doolittle if the game would have allowed it, and I would have been monstrously wrong.

I think scum players dont really take good stock of the kind of shit they can get away with. You could have had all 3 of you hard pushing Doolittle and loudly controlling the narrative of the game and forcing that through. Theres a psychological effect to a bunch of people agreeing with each other and scum can use that to their advantage. And if it didn't work, and bef still got lynched, youd have townies going "well no way the whole scum team went all in on the same wagon, so theres probably only one scum there if any", or hell even "no way scum hard defends a doomed buddy" pops up sometimes. If you're active and argumentative you can do a lot of whateverthehellyouplease and talk your way out of bad situations and town will let it happen.
that's good to know. Actually I wanted to keep doolittle alive, the kill was ruby's at the end while I was at work
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Trivium »

Reason being I figured he'd kill the wrong people. I was right btw so lol
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 965, LolWagons wrote:Yeah tbh I though once Profii flopped VT that Triv was a friendly neighbor. So his fake soft claiming could have been very dangerous. Still really enjoyed playing with y’all though
Yeah I figured he was a pr who was just really sure I was town, I didn't want to risk it and I knew killing profli would make me look super town
That's so meta
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:45 am

Post by LolWagons »

I was doing partner analysis on every pairing and there was a point I thought that Profii and Triv were masons lol. It was after ruby lynch.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:45 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 968, Trivium wrote:
In post 965, LolWagons wrote:Yeah tbh I though once Profii flopped VT that Triv was a friendly neighbor. So his fake soft claiming could have been very dangerous. Still really enjoyed playing with y’all though
Yeah I figured he was a pr who was just really sure I was town, I didn't want to risk it and I knew killing profli would make me look super town
It worked, on me anyway
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:46 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 964, Trivium wrote:Btw lolwagons the only reason you were so convinced I was town was because I treated you & profli like yall were smart and you were

Doughboy it's okay, I've got thicker skin than I make it sound like. Just look out for people who don't, same thing I said about mala, we don't know each other's situations. Have a good day dude.
Thanks! I’m proud of my town play this game. Glad I had El to back me up Day 3.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Trivium »

speaking of which lol I'd like to play more games with you in them, let me know when you plan on queuing for one if that's alright
That's so meta
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 962, Doughboy wrote:This makes 2 games where a dumb townie fakes info on scum. Yeah sure he baited the kill but he ruins his ability to be trusted down the road.
You've become caught in a mode of thinking where "lying always == bad", and it doesnt. His lie here (which was more of a wink and a nudge without ever claiming anything) drew the NK onto himself, a vanilla townie, when it could have gone onto an actual power role. If I were shot last night this game would still be ongoing. His lie was advantageous and well intentioned, and I hope he pops in post game so he gets his back pats.

You did well deducing Trivium for the record. In another timeline I'd like to think youd have saved the game from town reading the last scum like everyone was set to do
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:50 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 972, Trivium wrote:speaking of which lol I'd like to play more games with you in them, let me know when you plan on queuing for one if that's alright
I was going to say the same to you!

I really enjoyed playing with all of you, so no one get offended, but Id love to see Trivium, Profii, and Elbirn in more games in the future. If any of y’all want to hydra I’d be up for that as well.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”