Mini Normal 2062: Erinnerungen (um game over)

Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 793, Chara wrote:i certainly understand the "i want a wagon" mindset but if you don't care too much who the wagon is on, it's going to hit town. scum are going to vote to lynch town and with that mindset it's so very easy to vote for a mislynch and say "i wasn't townreading him, that's all."

i dislike the Flippy wagon because it feels exactly like that sort of compromise. he isn't a major scumread for anyone as far as i can see.
I agree, Nips isn't my first choice but he's a fine second. While I didn't have the hardest scum read on him before the wagon, the way he's reacting to the wagon is troublesome to me.
Chara wrote:in the end i'd prefer a wagon that wasn't Burke or Flippy. TLK is better, Scept is also better. i disagree with Flavor that Scept is a fall guy. doesn't feel that way to me with the way that Flippy and Burke's wagons are.
I really don't get why some people are hesitant to slam the mighty hammer of justice on one of these guys. Sandal has been outwardly scummy most of the game, I don't think that's really a topic for debate at this point. Not many have said too much against this. Nips is transforming into a very plausibly scummy persona through the wagoning process. We're not going to get any definite information without some kind of lynch. I don't think the case against Scepticism/TLK is strong or necessary in our discussions right now. While they may have done some scummy things, I feel it would be better to come back to that another day once we have some actual information, and we can see their reactions to the lynch's outcome.
Also, it isn't necessarily that I don't care where the wagon is. It's more about me not caring who the wagon is on between Sandal and Nips. I'm pretty certain that its at least one of them. Truthfully if we lose a town during this wagoning process it wouldn't be the end of the world in my opinion. It's possible that the night kill could be blocked (no idea what the special role set up is) and then we are only one town down. That's 8 or 9 towns left (depending on if the 4 mafia number is correct) with a lot more info about what's going on. This will just lead to a more informed decision come D2.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

I agree with L8. A vote for Scepticism is an outright waste right now. It's a vote for making me sit in this day period until the very damn end.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 796, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 776, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think Wilky/L8 probably has some scum in them.
Curious. I'm leaning town on Wilky. What's your thinking here?
I’ve been lean scum on Wilky since way earlier. I feel like the Burken wagon started from me shading him, and then a couple people went on Burken, and now we’re here. If Burken is actually scum, sure, Wilky can be town, but if Burken is green, would you still think Wilky is town? He’s allowed Flips and DEBorah to take the front for the Burkenstock push to the point we’ve started calling it Flips vs Burkenstock when in actuality, Wilky is one of the founding fathers of that push.

I believe U R A Person was the other person to jump on there way back when.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 792, Chara wrote:in the end i'd prefer a wagon that wasn't Burke or Flippy. TLK is better, Scept is also better. i disagree with Flavor that Scept is a fall guy. doesn't feel that way to me with the way that Flippy and Burke's wagons are.
Counterwagon, not fall guy.

How does that not look like that? At all?

Burke/Flips are going up, and Sceptism is literally the compromise wagon.

If scum is in Burke/Flips, Scept is 100% getting pushed somewhere, not necessarily by the people voting.

To think that scum isn’t in control of this game with probable 4 scum is kind of ridiculous, tbh.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If it comes down to it, I’m gonna go Burken over Flippy.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 802, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I’ve been lean scum on Wilky since way earlier. I feel like the Burken wagon started from me shading him, and then a couple people went on Burken, and now we’re here. If Burken is actually scum, sure, Wilky can be town, but if Burken is green, would you still think Wilky is town? He’s allowed Flips and DEBorah to take the front for the Burkenstock push to the point we’ve started calling it Flips vs Burkenstock when in actuality, Wilky is one of the founding fathers of that push.

You may have started the Sandal fire (I honestly don't remember and am not about to go digging to see if you did) but I have been fanning that shit for days. Someone starting a push doesn't definitely mean their scum, whether they are right or wrong. He could have just been trying to get shit started as I have been for HOURS. That being said I'm not trying to clear Wilky. I just don't want anybody on y'all's minds unless its Brother Sandal or Icy Nips.
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 802, Flavor Leaf wrote:If Burken is actually scum, sure, Wilky can be town, but if Burken is green, would you still think Wilky is town?
Sure. Town lynches town. Being on a mislynch doesn't make you scum. Pushing the wrong wagon doesn't make you scum.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 804, Flavor Leaf wrote:If it comes down to it, I’m gonna go Burken over Flippy.
Absolutely fine by me.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 806, L84Dnr wrote:
In post 802, Flavor Leaf wrote:If Burken is actually scum, sure, Wilky can be town, but if Burken is green, would you still think Wilky is town?
Sure. Town lynches town. Being on a mislynch doesn't make you scum. Pushing the wrong wagon doesn't make you scum.
This.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

@flavor i’ve Also have been getting scum vibes from wilky but there hasn’t really been anything alarming enough to call out. I voted Burke when I felt like something was alarming enough to
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:29 pm

In post 805, Dr Easy Bake wrote:

You may have started the Sandal fire (I honestly don't remember and am not about to go digging to see if you did) but I have been fanning that shit for days. Someone starting a push doesn't definitely mean their scum, whether they are right or wrong. He could have just been trying to get shit started as I have been for HOURS. That being said I'm not trying to clear Wilky. I just don't want anybody on y'all's minds unless its Brother Sandal or Icy Nips.
They’re*
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 810, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 805, Dr Easy Bake wrote:

They’re*
Fucking hell. Y'all got me too damn hot right now. I can't function properly while y'all are lollygagging. I'm gonna need a real doctor if this keeps up.
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

@Burkenstock

Can you explain your unvote of me? :down:
In post 400, Burkenstock wrote:UNVOTE: L84Dnr
I want to know what your reasoning was.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:35 pm

In post 808, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
This.

What about it? People say “this” all the time and never clarify if it’s townie points or scummy
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 813, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 808, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
This.

What about it? People say “this” all the time and never clarify if it’s townie points or scummy
I was just agreeing with them.
L84Dnr
L84Dnr
Goon
L84Dnr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by L84Dnr »

In post 803, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 792, Chara wrote:in the end i'd prefer a wagon that wasn't Burke or Flippy. TLK is better, Scept is also better. i disagree with Flavor that Scept is a fall guy. doesn't feel that way to me with the way that Flippy and Burke's wagons are.
Counterwagon, not fall guy.

How does that not look like that? At all?

Burke/Flips are going up, and Sceptism is literally the compromise wagon.

If scum is in Burke/Flips, Scept is 100% getting pushed somewhere, not necessarily by the people voting.

To think that scum isn’t in control of this game with probable 4 scum is kind of ridiculous, tbh.
Flippy doesn't strike me as scum. I'm not voting him without a compelling argument.

Burkenstock does look like scum but his wagon hasn't gone anywhere.

Scepticism isn't my favorite but he's next on my list. He'll either squeak or get replaced in the next day. Either way we'll hear something from that slot.
Burkenstock
Burkenstock
Townie
Burkenstock
Townie
Townie

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Burkenstock »

In post 812, L84Dnr wrote:@Burkenstock

Can you explain your unvote of me? :down:
In post 400, Burkenstock wrote:UNVOTE: L84Dnr
I want to know what your reasoning was.
I mentioned it earlier but basically because your genuine breakdown of people seems town. If you were scum and know who I am I wouldn't think you would push for me so hard. That could be a misread but there are other people with scummier vibes to me.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:57 pm

@l8 I wasn’t ready for a lynch so I took my vote off of him we had so much time so I figured why not wait, I didn’t realize we had so many lynch-happy people In this game
Burkenstock
Burkenstock
Townie
Burkenstock
Townie
Townie

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Burkenstock »

In post 817, Emperor flippyNips wrote:@l8 I wasn’t ready for a lynch so I took my vote off of him we had so much time so I figured why not wait, I didn’t realize we had so many lynch-happy people In this game
Lynch happy? Its been like a week.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 818, Burkenstock wrote:
In post 817, Emperor flippyNips wrote:@l8 I wasn’t ready for a lynch so I took my vote off of him we had so much time so I figured why not wait, I didn’t realize we had so many lynch-happy people In this game
Lynch happy? Its been like a week.
A long one at that!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And just because you think Wilky is town doesn’t make him town. :lol:

Then what does make someone scum to you?
The Last Knight
The Last Knight
Goon
The Last Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by The Last Knight »

In post 800, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Truthfully if we lose a town during this wagoning process it wouldn't be the end of the world in my opinion. It's possible that the night kill could be blocked (no idea what the special role set up is) and then we are only one town down.
Is this technical bread crumbing?
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 773, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 771, Emperor flippyNips wrote:@bake You won’t be happy with the lynch when the day is done I’ll tell you that
Like, anything you say now is taken with a huge grain of salt. We’ve backed you into a corner. You’ll say anything to get out of it. You’re trying to pivot us to Scepticism and it won’t work out for you.
wow so open minded
103-11 0-2
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 821, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 800, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Truthfully if we lose a town during this wagoning process it wouldn't be the end of the world in my opinion. It's possible that the night kill could be blocked (no idea what the special role set up is) and then we are only one town down.
Is this technical bread crumbing?
That wasn't my intention, just trying to make a point.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 822, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 773, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
In post 771, Emperor flippyNips wrote:@bake You won’t be happy with the lynch when the day is done I’ll tell you that
Like, anything you say now is taken with a huge grain of salt. We’ve backed you into a corner. You’ll say anything to get out of it. You’re trying to pivot us to Scepticism and it won’t work out for you.
wow so open minded
I mean yeah.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”