Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 46, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 45, Umlaut wrote:S_S and Fuscosco are obviously not scum together. Likewise S_S and HitAlt.
That's a bold move, Cotton.

Can you show your work?
I assume scum pay some attention to what their buddies are doing. Fuscosco isn't going to duplicate your self-vote, and HitAlt isn't going to fail to notice that you made one. I guess in the latter case he could just be lying, but I don't think that's what's happening.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
SIV36
SIV36
Goon
SIV36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:21 am

Post by SIV36 »

VOTE: RCEnigmatic

Paranoia inducing username.
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:26 am

Post by HitAlt »

Oh. That is not the same thing as RC though, right?
I am Alt. Hope it's a hit.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 48, HitAlt wrote:I somehow missed your selfvote-post, but I also don't really think you'd be "afraid" to vote where ever, so I don't think the two self-votes are necessarily alike.
Well, yes, you are correct in that. I don't think I've ever used something like that as a defense mechanism, even when I was new.

I don't know why Fuscosco selfvoted, but I wouldn't have guessed that this would be why.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 39, HitAlt wrote:@Fuscosco - are you an alt, or new on site? Might help me understand you better.
i am alt of a . . . 2015 main? something like that.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:36 am

In post 49, HitAlt wrote:Btw, I have seen Something_Smart both as scum and as town before, and I have to admit that I can not read their tone correctly. Ever.
I suspect you're looking in the wrong places then, I'm very easy to read if you know what you're looking for.

Tone is not exactly right though, it's more like how meaningful and useful my content is. I have a hard time faking that as scum.

Have you played with town-me other than Sharing is Caring? I was pretty busy during that game and I didn't play very well.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Fuscosco »

I selfvoted because i could, because it sparks discussion, and because, aside from conspicuously not voting at all, its my mo
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Vorkuta »

VOTE: cbynumber
You don't play a lot of Ascension do you?

Also I TR SSmart
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:08 am

Post by HitAlt »

In post 55, Something_Smart wrote:Have you played with town-me other than Sharing is Caring? I was pretty busy during that game and I didn't play very well.
I'd say multiple times.
HitAlt
HitAlt
Goon
HitAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:09 am

Post by HitAlt »

In post 56, Fuscosco wrote:I selfvoted because i could, because it sparks discussion, and because, aside from conspicuously not voting at all, its my mo
Fine enough.

VOTE: ausuka - time to activate.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:29 am

In post 58, HitAlt wrote:I'd say multiple times.
I'm pisspoor at alt guessing but now my curiosity is piqued :roll:

Though I don't think it would necessarily help me read you as I think I read you pretty well in that game.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 50, Umlaut wrote:
In post 46, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 45, Umlaut wrote:S_S and Fuscosco are obviously not scum together. Likewise S_S and HitAlt.
That's a bold move, Cotton.

Can you show your work?
I assume scum pay some attention to what their buddies are doing. Fuscosco isn't going to duplicate your self-vote, and HitAlt isn't going to fail to notice that you made one. I guess in the latter case he could just be lying, but I don't think that's what's happening.
I like this post.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Baezu »

UNVOTE: umlaut

Liking his posts
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:42 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 43, Something_Smart wrote:I assume he's talking about this, where I selfvoted as scum. I don't know what he's referring to with the second part though.
So prior to BooneyToonz start Creature rolled scum in a large normal that Nero replaced into. His opening in BooneyToonz was the same as that scum game, this T/NAI/W list.

Not remembering makes my suspicion less likely. But doesn't make me think town anyways.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:48 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 29, RCEnigma wrote:Why'd you put a vote down before you had an answer to your question?
Weird question. Why wait? When should someone put a vote down?
In post 47, Baezu wrote:
In post 29, RCEnigma wrote:Why'd you put a vote down before you had an answer to your question?
Weird question. Why wait? When should someone put a vote down?
I found that weird also...It’s RVS why does he need to wait to cast his vote for you?
Thank you for your promptness Ausuka and Ausuka#2.

The same way I voted with intention due to what I saw was a scummy self vote, I assume Ausuka voted with intention. Though I wanted to know her motivation, not that other people think RVS votes should be considered nai.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

So Something Smart did the same thing that Creature did twice as both alignments?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:53 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Creatures alignment doesn't factor in, I said as much. The long and short of it is I figured SS thought it's an easy townreadable move. The point about Creature would be more like, where I imagine the inspiration for replicating the opening would come from. Since the normal Creature did it was also mentioned in BooneyToonz in response.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:56 am

Creature opened the game as town in a way that he previously opened a game as scum. I also opened the game in a way that I previously opened a game as scum. The ways weren't the same. It's an extremely specific comparison.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:57 am

I didn't get townread for it in BTE, though. (And that's not the first time I've done it, either.)

I think the bottom line of this is it's something I'd do as either alignment.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:03 am

Post by RCEnigma »

You did initially, Profii tried to push it even more and xtoxm pushed against it but only because you were scum together anyway.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:06 am

Just realized that I accidentally copied Alchemist's meme lul.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:07 am

I am definitely not on top of my game today :oops:
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 70, Something_Smart wrote:Just realized that I accidentally copied Alchemist's meme lul.
It’s ok cuz I copied your :thonk: on purpose.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:10 am

Hey Alchemist can you talk about why you liked ? I'm not sure how I feel about it.
Do you think it's towny, or do you think it's sound, or both?
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Fuscosco »

I feel like this selfvote talk is filler.

rather, this talk about S_Ss meta of voting is. please stop talking about creature as well, unless he is an alt of a person here

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”