RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:47 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I mean he was caught scum before he made those posts lol
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Inferno390 »

And how was I caught scum, exactly?
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:02 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Radiant cowbells is right.

VOTE: inferno390
This team is ruining my life!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:02 am

Elementary, my dear inferno.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Well this is interesting.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Ok I see how it is
I called you out on your BS confscum claim and so you try to apply pressure to me
Lovely

When people have real reasons for calling me scum, let me know. I’ll be here waiting when they do.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:08 am

In post 80, Inferno390 wrote:Ok I see how it is
I called you out on your BS confscum claim and so you try to apply pressure to me
Lovely

When people have real reasons for calling me scum, let me know. I’ll be here waiting when they do.
Always a scum reaction lol
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:11 am

Why can't every game be this easy
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:20 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 79, Tchill13 wrote:Well this is interesting.
A quick ISO of this guy confirms that Radiantcowbells is correct.

What is interesting?
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:23 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I've got another read I'm thinking is likely, but I'd like to make sure everyone has posted and given their position on Inferno390 first.
John Pierce Gantt
John Pierce Gantt
Goon
John Pierce Gantt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:28 am

Post by John Pierce Gantt »

In post 31, Inferno390 wrote:I’m confused by this question. How does people talking about ANYTHING early help figure out alignments other than by looking at how they respond? Isn’t that literally how you play this game?
And I actually analyze voting patterns and talking patterns. The miller claim itself is not what I would look at, but how people interacted with each other regarding it and what voting patterns emerged.
I was being specific about the whole miller situation. You saw the miller claim, and how people reacted to it already - either agreement or disagreement with the claim. Did you expect people to say other things than agreement/disagreement or the whole "miller claims at Day 1" theory?
In post 45, Vorkuta wrote:(we lost a town game where this very thing happened)
I guess this explains Vorkuta's behavior.

At this point, NotAnAxeHole is close from being lynched, and if I understood correctly, for being a Canadian. Must be a rough life being a Canadian.
In post 64, Inferno390 wrote:However much this sounds like parroting Tchill, refusing to speak your mind when we’re all trying to sort and analyze just looks like you’re trying to look active without doing anything. Which does not earn you town-points. It’d be one thing if you were trying to get a reaction out of people. But right now you’re just calling attention to yourself and then not following up on it. Not great.
I don't like this post, especially the "However much this sounds like parroting Tchill" part. It sounds like he is worried about his actions looking bad. I think town wouldn't care as much about what they say as long as they get their points accross?
Lovely

Ah, the great "I'm not guilty; you have no proof."
This usually comes from guilty people.

VOTE: Inferno390
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:32 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 85, John Pierce Gantt wrote:
In post 31, Inferno390 wrote:I’m confused by this question. How does people talking about ANYTHING early help figure out alignments other than by looking at how they respond? Isn’t that literally how you play this game?
And I actually analyze voting patterns and talking patterns. The miller claim itself is not what I would look at, but how people interacted with each other regarding it and what voting patterns emerged.
I was being specific about the whole miller situation. You saw the miller claim, and how people reacted to it already - either agreement or disagreement with the claim. Did you expect people to say other things than agreement/disagreement or the whole "miller claims at Day 1" theory?
In post 45, Vorkuta wrote:(we lost a town game where this very thing happened)
I guess this explains Vorkuta's behavior.

At this point, NotAnAxeHole is close from being lynched, and if I understood correctly, for being a Canadian. Must be a rough life being a Canadian.
In post 64, Inferno390 wrote:However much this sounds like parroting Tchill, refusing to speak your mind when we’re all trying to sort and analyze just looks like you’re trying to look active without doing anything. Which does not earn you town-points. It’d be one thing if you were trying to get a reaction out of people. But right now you’re just calling attention to yourself and then not following up on it. Not great.
I don't like this post, especially the "However much this sounds like parroting Tchill" part. It sounds like he is worried about his actions looking bad. I think town wouldn't care as much about what they say as long as they get their points accross?
Lovely

Ah, the great "I'm not guilty; you have no proof."
This usually comes from guilty people.

VOTE: Inferno390
Lol
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Response to 85:

1) see, this is where I’m confused. I said in my very first response to you that I hadn’t address the miller claim yet because I hadn’t gotten the chance to read what everyone else had said in response to it. In case you missed it, there are a wide number of opinions right now as to whether it was true or not and/or why. What did I do wrong here?

2) Tchill just literally posted the same thing that my above post did, but in less words. I was recognizing that fact. I would understand if I had said “I don’t want to parrot people, but...”. That’s not what I did. If I was so worried about parroting people. I wouldn’t have said it at all?

3) This is a misrep of the situation. I called RC out on being vague and unhelpful play. He responds with quipped remark and what amounts to an OMGUS vote. Axe jumps on the wagon with nothing more than “Oh, RC is correct.” It’s not a matter of proof, it’s a matter of people trying to get a ride out of me instead of having a reason to vote me. This is me calling it out and saying I’m not going to take a crap wagon on page 4 seriously.

VOTE: Axe
This is probably the most disgusting vote on my wagon. Flagrant sheeping, evasive responses and a shit post to respond to the one good analytical post made on my wagon? Really?

Inferno390 GTKAS

John Pierce Gantt
John Pierce Gantt
Goon
John Pierce Gantt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:23 am

Post by John Pierce Gantt »

I gotta head out now so I'll address the rest later.
In post 87, Inferno390 wrote:1) see, this is where I’m confused. I said in my very first response to you that I hadn’t address the miller claim yet because I hadn’t gotten the chance to read what everyone else had said in response to it. In case you missed it, there are a wide number of opinions right now as to whether it was true or not and/or why. What did I do wrong here?
I was asking you how would looking at people's opinion about the miller claim help you with sorting people, when the discussion is going to be all about theories, which doesn't give out people's alignments.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:27 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 87, Inferno390 wrote:Response to 85:

1) see, this is where I’m confused. I said in my very first response to you that I hadn’t address the miller claim yet because I hadn’t gotten the chance to read what everyone else had said in response to it. In case you missed it, there are a wide number of opinions right now as to whether it was true or not and/or why. What did I do wrong here?

2) Tchill just literally posted the same thing that my above post did, but in less words. I was recognizing that fact. I would understand if I had said “I don’t want to parrot people, but...”. That’s not what I did. If I was so worried about parroting people. I wouldn’t have said it at all?

3) This is a misrep of the situation. I called RC out on being vague and unhelpful play. He responds with quipped remark and what amounts to an OMGUS vote. Axe jumps on the wagon with nothing more than “Oh, RC is correct.” It’s not a matter of proof, it’s a matter of people trying to get a ride out of me instead of having a reason to vote me. This is me calling it out and saying I’m not going to take a crap wagon on page 4 seriously.

VOTE: Axe
This is probably the most disgusting vote on my wagon. Flagrant sheeping, evasive responses and a shit post to respond to the one good analytical post made on my wagon? Really?
If you're voting for me because you expect my wagon to remain, let me tell you now it's a bad strategy.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Oh okay
I mostly wanted to see what voting patterns around the claim would be like, if people were defending the claim, if people were completely throwing the claim out without evidence, etc. If someone was trying to push the claim relatively hard in one direction and responding to it with a lot of force, I would probably lean scum on them a little bit. Which would have an effect on how I read voting patterns and the RVS transition.

@Axe I’m voting for you because your vote and subsequent posts regarding me are crap and we both know it. As I just made explicitly clear. I’d be voting for you rn regardless of what your wagon looked like.
Great shade though. Certainly makes you look townier.

Inferno390 GTKAS

NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:39 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 90, Inferno390 wrote:Oh okay
I mostly wanted to see what voting patterns around the claim would be like, if people were defending the claim, if people were completely throwing the claim out without evidence, etc. If someone was trying to push the claim relatively hard in one direction and responding to it with a lot of force, I would probably lean scum on them a little bit. Which would have an effect on how I read voting patterns and the RVS transition.

@Axe I’m voting for you because your vote and subsequent posts regarding me are crap and we both know it. As I just made explicitly clear. I’d be voting for you rn regardless of what your wagon looked like.
Great shade though. Certainly makes you look townier.
I refuse to engage caught scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

NotAnAxehole(4)-Skellen, Tchill13, Vorkuta, Inferno390
Inferno390(3)-RadiantCowbells, NotAnAxehole, John Pierce Gantt
John Pierce Gantt(1)-davesaz
themilkcartonkid(1)-Egix96
RadiantCowbells(1)-themilkcartonkid
Skellen(1)-ErzaScarlet

Not voting: chennisden, RuiRui

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch or no lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2019-04-22 00:00:00)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Hey Dave, mind giving some real thoughts on this wagon, since the only other person actually doing so is not around right now?

Inferno390 GTKAS

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:24 pm

In post 78, RadiantCowbells wrote:Elementary, my dear inferno.
We're at -4
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:26 pm

Btw his posting since being called out is absurdly LAMIST. He is trying to sound townie and unconcerned
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:27 pm

He's actually caught scum just lynch him asap
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 95, RadiantCowbells wrote:Btw his posting since being called out is absurdly LAMIST. He is trying to sound townie and unconcerned
Maybe I’m not
trying
to sound concerned. Maybe I’m just not concerned. Because, again, this is a BS wagon that only one person (which is niether you or Axe) has actually given real reasons as to why they were voting me before the above quoted post. Which is very clearly flailing on actually having a reason. Oh, and the fact that I’m at L-4 and this is, again,
a BS wagon
that is not going to go anywhere until you have real reasons for calling me scum.

Inferno390 GTKAS

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:36 pm

I can have you lynched without giving any more reason than I already have
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Really? Then why am I still here?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”