u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

comes from town I think.

Like it actually looks scummy af but I think it actually reads townie from some new players.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 73, Inferno390 wrote:Don’t have time to get into much right now, but my preliminary scumteam 2/3 is UR2 and Exilon.
All of this is convenient.
103-11 0-2
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 74, u r a person 2 wrote:@skitter The first post I think is independently scummy. The second feels like redirect of of Egix. And the interaction between them goes no where. whole thing just feels wrong.
Spoiler:
In post 35, Inferno390 wrote:What the heck
I have to do analysis already?
Alright, give me a moment to read slowly
Also, I highly recommend shortening my name to 390.
And I claim Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Lazer Beams Out of It’s Ass.
In post 36, Inferno390 wrote:VOTE: Exilon
I’m off-put by the tone here. Seems weird.
Skitter feels pushy
Sash feels reachy
Egix is NAI I think
In post 37, Egix96 wrote:
In post 36, Inferno390 wrote:Skitter feels pushy
Is that meant to be in a good way or a bad way?
In post 38, Inferno390 wrote:Pushy in a bad way. It feels unnatural, like she’s forcing her reads or something.
What about my first post was scummy?
What about my second post was a redirect of Egix?
What do you mean our interaction went nowhere?
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

First post: "What the heck. I have to do analysis already?" is forced. Like, even if you were actually thinking those thoughts, you still put them down in the post to posture.

Second post: You're throwing shade on two posts while dismissing the scum reads on egix's first post that were being discussed at the time

And your interaction went no where. Egix didn't follow up, and you didn't expand on the point. In fact, there have been no posts from either of you since then until you made this post where you had dropped that scum read entirely.
In post 73, Inferno390 wrote:Don’t have time to get into much right now, but my preliminary scumteam 2/3 is UR2 and Exilon.
Do you think that interaction went somewhere? lol
103-11 0-2
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

VOTE: UR 2
UR2 ISO

40 almost feels more naked than Ausuka. Like it’s trying to look clothed when it is.
42 is pulling associations that aren’t even there. Me saying that I think Egix’s vote is NAI, especially when it’s clearly an RVS post, may be AI for me, but it certainly does not tie me to Egix on my own.
74: How is my post redirecting anybody, and saying that Egix and I’s conversation “went nowhere” is baloney.
75 is an attempt to vaguely defend Bob for no apparent reason.I don’t like that.
76 is your basic mudslinging.
78: First is my posting style and NAI, second is not simply “shade,”. It’s laying out my thoughts and sorting people, and I am not dismissing the reads on Egix, third, where else were you expecting that conversation to go on my end and where did I ever say I was now town reading skitter. I can scumread more than two people at a time.

In other words, this is caught scum. Help me with pressure guys.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by Exilon »

Hum.
In post 59, Exilon wrote:
In post 36, Inferno390 wrote:VOTE: Exilon
I’m off-put by the tone here. Seems weird.
Skitter feels pushy
Sash feels reachy
Egix is NAI I think
To note, are you voting because you feel I'm scummy, to assert some pressure, or something else?

What do you mean by Skitter being pushy? If anything, he's the one being pushed by like two or three different people (by his post 39, he was answering CDB, RuiRui, and Ausuka lol)
Please address, thanks

Like I get from your post 73 that you think I'm scum, but I do wanna know what changed between then and now and if then I was already scummy in your eyes. And also a reply to the other question.
Feels like I've been here before.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 79, Inferno390 wrote:78: First is my posting style and NAI, second is not simply “shade,”. It’s laying out my thoughts and sorting people, and I am not dismissing the reads on Egix, third, where else were you expecting that conversation to go on my end and where did I ever say I was now town reading skitter. I can scumread more than two people at a time.
so why didn't you mention skitter in your scum team?
103-11 0-2
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I did just vote you because I wanted to put pressure on you and your posts were the scummiest out of everything I had read.
The reason I’ve paired with you with UR2 and am more sure of my scum read on you is in addition to my read on you, UR2 has now come out of nowhere it feels like to throw heavy amounts of shade in my direction, which feels very chainsaw-y.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 81, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 79, Inferno390 wrote:78: First is my posting style and NAI, second is not simply “shade,”. It’s laying out my thoughts and sorting people, and I am not dismissing the reads on Egix, third, where else were you expecting that conversation to go on my end and where did I ever say I was now town reading skitter. I can scumread more than two people at a time.
Because I scumread skitter independent of you and Exilon.
If it’s not clear, the post above is directed to Exilon.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 82, Inferno390 wrote:I did just vote you because I wanted to put pressure on you and your posts were the scummiest out of everything I had read.
The reason I’ve paired with you with UR2 and am more sure of my scum read on you is in addition to my read on you, UR2 has now come out of nowhere it feels like to throw heavy amounts of shade in my direction, which feels very chainsaw-y.
To clarify, Exilon, your posts weren’t great at the beginning and I was pressuring you for that. UR2’s reaction to what was going on and me specifically strengthened that read because it felt like a chainsaw attempt on his part which makes the most sense in a world where you are both scum.

Inferno390 GTKAS

RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Inferno you're moving a little too fast with your reads imo
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 85, RuiRui wrote:Inferno you're moving a little too fast with your reads imo
ya think? recent posts are not from a town perspective
103-11 0-2
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 85, RuiRui wrote:Inferno you're moving a little too fast with your reads imo
Just in general or compared to my last game?
In post 86, u r a person 2 wrote:
That is not what Rui said at all. Great shade though. Much wow.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Okay, I want to rethink my stance on skitter now that there’s not a million things on my mind. She’s not nearly as pushy as I first thought. I think that what caught my attention is this:
In post 18, skitter30 wrote:
In post 15, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: ruirui
This is the kind of rvs post i can see scum making ^^^^

(i'm not explicitly calling her scum for this rn, but noting that it comes from scum more than town imo)
This post feels weird and self aware. Coming out of a scumgame myself, this sounds like something I would say. (You know what I’m talking about Rui and Egix, the whole parroting thing.) But asa whole it doesn’t read as bad as I thought it did on first glance.
In post 31, Ausuka wrote:
In [url=https://forum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10896569#p10896569]post 18[/url], skitter30 wrote:

(i'm not explicitly calling her scum for this rn, but noting that it comes from scum more than town imo)
VOTE: skitter

it's literally just a naked vote and my standard entrance. why are you not explicitly calling me scum for it? if you think it comes from scum more than town, and the average player has a 1/4 chance to be scum, that's great odds on page 1. it feels as if you're afraid of entering a confrotantion so early more than anything else.
This feels a lot worse than the above. It doesn’t feel like an honest defense from Ausuka. And it feels like a very aggressive defense too. Don’t really like that.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Another thought is that everyone really needs to watch how interactions with Uzi go down. Since Uzi is IC (Innocent Child), it means that where his vote goes and what he says can have a huge impact on the game and the wagons. So anyone trying to manipulate that needs to be looked at hard.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 79, Inferno390 wrote:In other words, this is caught scum. Help me with pressure guys.
I don't have much time tonight, Skitter looks town and this analysis was great. I'll follow...
UNVOTE: Skitter
VOTE: Urap2
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 89, Inferno390 wrote:Another thought is that everyone really needs to watch how interactions with Uzi go down. Since Uzi is IC (Innocent Child), it means that where his vote goes and what he says can have a huge impact on the game and the wagons. So anyone trying to manipulate that needs to be looked at hard.
I think in practice mafia don't really bother trying to mess with the innocent child though?

And if you did want to catch someone doing this, it wouldn't be possible anymore since you've put everyone on high alert - it's not a tell anymore
Inferno390 wrote:
Just in general or compared to my last game?
That is not what Rui said at all. Great shade though. Much wow.
In general, and you were mafia last game anyway
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

hey exilon, do you have a read on me?

==
In post 72, bob3141 wrote:Also if I get the feelign mafia in there arguments would prefer to hide there arguments in group. By making it appear that thre arguments are in harmony with anotehr player that they virtue of being mafia know is town . Ive seen a few examples of that but nothing realy note worthy, just somethign givign me sligth feeling
can you show me an example of where you think this might be happening?

==
In post 74, u r a person 2 wrote:@skitter The first post I think is independently scummy. The second feels like redirect of of Egix. And the interaction between them goes no where. whole thing just feels wrong.
i don't think i'm seeing what you're seeing here; this read feels a little reach-y imo

also urap and bob probably (?) aren't partners together imo

oh wait reading more i think i'm mixing up egix and exilon; i can kinda see your thought process for egix/inferno but i don't particularly agree with it

==

inferno i think is town

==
In post 81, u r a person 2 wrote:
? people can have scumreads and not teamread them (esp. early day1!)

==
kinda disagree. don't think scum!inferno posts , for example
kinda think you might be scum here actually

==
In post 88, Inferno390 wrote:This post feels weird and self aware. Coming out of a scumgame myself, this sounds like something I would say. (You know what I’m talking about Rui and Egix, the whole parroting thing.) But asa whole it doesn’t read as bad as I thought it did on first glance.
it was self-aware, i knew quite well that if i didn't put in the parenthesis people would ask why i wasn't voting there (hint: i wasn't actually scumreading her, it was a natural progression from the previous post - i showed an rvs post that i liked (garmr's) and then showed one that i didn't (ausuka's) )
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 75, u r a person 2 wrote: comes from town I think.

Like it actually looks scummy af but I think it actually reads townie from some new players.
I agree
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 31, Ausuka wrote:

it's literally just a naked vote and my standard entrance. why are you not explicitly calling me scum for it?
if you think it comes from scum more than town, and the average player has a 1/4 chance to be scum, that's great odds on page 1.
it feels as if you're afraid of entering a confrotantion so early more than anything else.
Tbh the italics part I understand on skitter part something can appear scummy but you don't want to scum read someone for it just yet The bolded part was the impression I had at the time as well.
In post 28, ChannelDelibird wrote:

Why wouldn't you vote for Ausuka here instead of keeping your vote on a random person who hadn't yet posted?

I literally held off shifting from my rvs to skitter as well. By that same accord would I be scummy as well if not why am I different if so why didn't you mention me?

In post 92, skitter30 wrote:
it was self-aware, i knew quite well that if i didn't put in the parenthesis people would ask why i wasn't voting there (hint: i wasn't actually scumreading her, it was a natural progression from the previous post - i showed an rvs post that i liked (garmr's) and then showed one that i didn't (ausuka's) )
In post 20, Garmr wrote:

Personally I wouldn't of put this point down. You could of left it to see if someone did have that reaction and have them sort out their alignment.

The fact you put that there feels like your cutting off a potential conversation line and seems a bit like a preemptive defence. I'm still deciding if that's scummy or null so :igmeou:
critic here, if that was your goal I would of phrased it differently Like in my post above it seems like preemptive defence and cuts a conversation line. If you are town you pretty much soured the bait if people thought that was the bit that was scummy. Unless your going for some sort of slayers gambit.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 92, skitter30 wrote:hey exilon, do you have a read on me?

==
In post 72, bob3141 wrote:Also if I get the feelign mafia in there arguments would prefer to hide there arguments in group. By making it appear that thre arguments are in harmony with anotehr player that they virtue of being mafia know is town . Ive seen a few examples of that but nothing realy note worthy, just somethign givign me sligth feeling
can you show me an example of where you think this might be happening?

==
________________A quote above( dont know if i messed up teh quote tag)

Nothing strogn so far but just a few things that make me lightly suspicious

Ive seen it in two of ChannelDelbird post and it just gives me a bad feeling. Nothing string but something that just looks like a predefence if you turn out to be town. By saying Ausuka convinced him and that is argument is teh same as Ausuka. Since mafia know who teh townies are, he could simply say well another proven townie thought teh same. If Aus was either lynched or died during teh night.

"Ausuka's post just makes me want to vote skitter again" forum post 63

"I very much feel like Ausuka has latched onto the same sort of vibe that I did." forum post 66
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 53, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I like Deli deciding not to further engage Skitter. I think attempting to create a theory or policy debate there is more likely to come from town than scum. Scum are more likely to want to cast suspicion on Skitter and/or anyone who shares her same sentiments on voting there.
I disagree. Scum have a easier time seeing a sinking ship than a townie and would want to jump off.

VOTE: ChannelDelibird/vote]
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 75, u r a person 2 wrote: comes from town I think.

Very much looks like an attempt to pretend to defend soemone but at the same time keep using the" but ....."

As well as trying to emphasize possible scummy actions but raising this in a pretend defense. So If i got lynched and untimatly revealed as town you could simply say you dint think i was scum and could hold no blame

____
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: ChannelDelibird

My reason in post 95
Garmr