Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Firebringer »

Let’s all be annoying to ank today.

Ank I carriiied hard. You suck. I am the best
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Mislim Bait
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mislim Bait
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:42 am

Post by Mislim Bait »

2/10 drama

Too much fillers
weak ass personal attacks
Smol dick cast
low budget drama
No bans happened

tl;dr Not enough big brain and big dick
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2749, Ankamius wrote:Tbf what I'm mainly annoyed about is that the impression I get from how you went about it is that you had
good reads therefore you carried
, and the rest of town just shit the bed by not seeing it too

That's the type of mindset I find very annoying in mafia because I have the opinion that people focus way too much on read strength rather than finding the path to endgame with the highest odds of winning

You don't need an especially good read accuracy if you know how to push town into a won endgame

I feel like the most I've ever improved as town is when I got myself out of the lynch scum mindset and into the force all scum to out themselves to everyone else mindset

I run into far fewer traps that way and the ones I do are a lot more obvious so I can work around them
I didn't carry I'm just saying I wasn't worthless like you made me out to be. Sorry if you got that impression.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Ankamius »

You weren't, you just have an abusable weakness that got exploited this game, the kind of weakness that makes you act in a way that people won't generally pay much heed to fit the majority of the game

I actually tried to get you lynched initially because you WERE a threat... via pulling town together, but your zealous endless push onto me made you look a lot less like you were looking to do that and the way the game was playing out made these kinds of pushes very unfeasible

I'm not afraid of town with good reads, I'm afraid of town that will bring town together or have the ability to warp the game beyond what I can control (which is like... RC)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2753, Ankamius wrote:You weren't, you just have an abusable weakness that got exploited this game, the kind of weakness that makes you act in a way that people won't generally pay much heed to fit the majority of the game

I actually tried to get you lynched initially because you WERE a threat... via pulling town together, but your zealous endless push onto me made you look a lot less like you were looking to do that and the way the game was playing out made these kinds of pushes very unfeasible

I'm not afraid of town with good reads, I'm afraid of town that will bring town together or have the ability to warp the game beyond what I can control (which is like... RC)
Yeah Rc can bring together town but when ever me and her clash everyone just labels it as town v town and zone out(through every time we do clash it was a tvt).

I also have games when I have brought town together. Maybe it's just a certain type of older players because the newer players never listen to me like others use to despite me not changing.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by the worst »

yo new player here can confirm I didn't listen to anyone the whole game
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:43 am

Post by implosion »

If you want to nominate this game or any people in it (moderator or players) for a scummy, please do!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”