Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Garmr »

Like legit looking down on me was one of if not the biggest downfalls of scum this game.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

I took a huge gamble day 1 that required the duck to die, and I immediately switched off of trying to endgame into minimizing the effect of my death once the duck didn't die

I put enough effort in to have believable trajectories, but I specifically didn't go more into them when it was warranted because it would've created more opportunities for the town to figure out either what I'm doing or who my partners were

For what it's worth, I think my backup worked well enough
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2700, Ankamius wrote:You didn't get me lynched garmr

My day 2 was almost entirely theatre
Lol if you were a good enough player you wouldn't of needed theatre. You had to do theatre because of the situation you got into yesterday because you tangled with me.

Even then you theatre wasn't good enough because you can see links between ico and bob in your posts and they were all on your end. (except that one from ico which was missed.)
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

I never once tried to hide from you

Everyone else was sufficiently fooled.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Ankamius »

The thing that really fucked us over was giving away that extra mislynch

The game was basically over after the doc wasn't killed n2, it would've taken probably a top level scum to win that
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2702, Ankamius wrote:I took a huge gamble day 1 that required the duck to die, and I immediately switched off of trying to endgame into minimizing the effect of my death once the duck didn't die

I put enough effort in to have believable trajectories, but I specifically didn't go more into them when it was warranted because it would've created more opportunities for the town to figure out either what I'm doing or who my partners were

For what it's worth, I think my backup worked well enough
None of them were believable.

Me using questions to push was trash. Me being scum with bob was trash as everyone could see it was t/t or t/s scenario but not s/s which helped me find bob as scum latter on even other people commented on it.

Talking it out would prove it trash as well and reflect bad on you because you half assed the reasons.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2704, Ankamius wrote:I never once tried to hide from you

tn and the worst. If you call that everyone.

Everyone else didn't buy it but were focused on ousaka which you can thank your partner for. Ico did a good job day 1.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2703, Garmr wrote:

Lol if you were a good enough player you wouldn't of needed theatre. You had to do theatre because of the situation you got into yesterday because you tangled with me.

Even then you theatre wasn't good enough because you can see links between ico and bob in your posts and they were all on your end. (except that one from ico which was missed.)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2708, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2703, Garmr wrote:

Which is why scum won the game :roll:

People used you to link the other scum members latter on. Not just me. Mislynch bait could see the link between you and ico.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Ankamius »

idk what to tell you Garmr

I originally was going to try to get you lynched (and that type of trajectory I used is the type of logic I use as town, I'm just... again... very bad at explaining it in a way that people who don't that way understand), but your countercase proved to me that you were manipulable

you were trying to work with people before my case, and you stopped afterwards
you made yourself look tunneled with your countercase

those are the kinds of things that people are going to townread but ignore, so you stopped being a threat, I was not afraid of you having caught me at that point because I was pretty certain you weren't going to be listened to and I was confident I could push the rest of the town into townreading me over time enough that I could never get a majority of people voting me

lo and behold, I played to die d2, and you even admitted in the dead thread that MLB replacing in was the turning point, replacements etcetc
iirc Iconeum was caught mostly through PoE
and there was enough time to catch bob

there was enough room for scum to pull out a win even after I died, but the n2 kill + mechanical factors ended up screwing us over anyways
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2709, Garmr wrote:Which is why scum won the game :roll:

People used you to link the other scum members latter on. Not just me. Mislynch bait could see the link between you and ico.
well considering that one person I was linking myself to was nightkilled immediately afterwards, a second was lynched the day afterwards, and the third claimed doctor, then obviously my tricks are going to be a lot less successful

there's only so much you can do
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

Garmr you do have bit of an ego.

It was fire that got bella lynched

MLB got ico lynched

worst spotted the three smoking guns. none of which you actualy spotted
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2699, Garmr wrote:
ol garmr thinks we thought he was a threat.
Yeah and that bit you in the ass bob didn't it.
Even if garmr is right in being scum. Its for teh wrong reasons lol

My day one game is always my dayone town game. Always.
It legit wasn't the wrong on you through. Yyou can argue for blake/ank which I would argue it was not you was the right reasons.

1-I figured out that scum was looking for a protective role meaning that bob didn't block the night kill.

2. If you were town they would of night killed you straight away as you would of been protective.

3-You had setting me up as a lynch with emp after you were trying to mislynch gamma.

4-Blake did try to link me and you together.

5. You linked blake and sky together.

None of those reasons were wrong.

Scum team talked a lot of trash this game about me but in the end I nailed everyone. My actions also caused scum to get lynched as well.

If I didn't nip at Blake constantly she would of never posted that shit case that got her lynched.

She thought she could push a mislynch on me it bit her in the butt because I wouldn't of got mislynched and it became more apparent latter on I was obvious town which hurt her.

My rant on you bob I hope factored in the worst decision since he voted you over emp which was his gut.

Me pushing for you as possible scum broke the "Bobs confirmed town" mentality as well.

Ico well Ico I didn't have a part in but I could of got gamma lynched with the wrong decision so my vote on Ico sealed the deal.
You case was flawed at every level

1. even though we were lookign to kill doc. That ultimatly had no bearing on my alignment. Be being scum was just as likely as being town. on that point.

2. I would have been a stupid nightkill.

3. How do you fail to under stand this,
I was never setting you for a lynch
. Emps would have to be scum for you to be scum. So if i actualy was setting up a case i would have to be town.

4. Again I was just as likely town on that point.

5. Again how does me linking sky and blake have any bearing to me being scum. There is no difference between me being town and scum on that point.

So your entire case was deeply flawed. I was just as likely to be mislynch based on the points you made. You rant prob had little affect.

Garmr see if you can spot the smoking guns

oh and garmr you hammered as expected. I was playing on your frustrations to get that gamma lynch through
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2707, Garmr wrote:

tn and the worst. If you call that everyone.

Everyone else didn't buy it but were focused on ousaka which you can thank your partner for. Ico did a good job day 1.

osuka also hit the mine i left. That faulty logic of sky and blake was somethign to trap someone. And not setting a mislynch for sky

I had worst scum reading me so. And emps reading me as tunneling town

So all i had to do is set up a bit faulty logic and wait for someone agree. In osuka case defend it by sayign it was organic

And hey pronto they jump him and he gets mislynched.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by bob3141 »

garmr you should read my first scum game. We managed to manipulate the game so much that even though i was obvous scum. Axe still lynched Nero in lylo. You couldnt of got townie than nero that game and scummier than me. Oh and all game they had both been scum reading me. But i used that to make each one think the other was my scum partner.

Just a shame i got confirmed scum status for a few days. As I was using worst scum read on me to keep him reading blake as town. Being wrongly confirmed as town caused the game state to rebound. And prevented me from using my scummyness to get others lynched

When
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2713, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2699, Garmr wrote:
ol garmr thinks we thought he was a threat.
Yeah and that bit you in the ass bob didn't it.
Even if garmr is right in being scum. Its for teh wrong reasons lol

My day one game is always my dayone town game. Always.
It legit wasn't the wrong on you through. Yyou can argue for blake/ank which I would argue it was not you was the right reasons.

1-I figured out that scum was looking for a protective role meaning that bob didn't block the night kill.

2. If you were town they would of night killed you straight away as you would of been protective.

3-You had setting me up as a lynch with emp after you were trying to mislynch gamma.

4-Blake did try to link me and you together.

5. You linked blake and sky together.

None of those reasons were wrong.

Scum team talked a lot of trash this game about me but in the end I nailed everyone. My actions also caused scum to get lynched as well.

If I didn't nip at Blake constantly she would of never posted that shit case that got her lynched.

She thought she could push a mislynch on me it bit her in the butt because I wouldn't of got mislynched and it became more apparent latter on I was obvious town which hurt her.

My rant on you bob I hope factored in the worst decision since he voted you over emp which was his gut.

Me pushing for you as possible scum broke the "Bobs confirmed town" mentality as well.

Ico well Ico I didn't have a part in but I could of got gamma lynched with the wrong decision so my vote on Ico sealed the deal.
You case was flawed at every level

1. even though we were lookign to kill doc. That ultimatly had no bearing on my alignment. Be being scum was just as likely as being town. on that point.

2. I would have been a stupid nightkill.

3. How do you fail to under stand this,
I was never setting you for a lynch
. Emps would have to be scum for you to be scum. So if i actualy was setting up a case i would have to be town.

4. Again I was just as likely town on that point.

5. Again how does me linking sky and blake have any bearing to me being scum. There is no difference between me being town and scum on that point.

So your entire case was deeply flawed. I was just as likely to be mislynch based on the points you made. You rant prob had little affect.

Garmr see if you can spot the smoking guns

oh and garmr you hammered as expected. I was playing on your frustrations to get that gamma lynch through
This just shows you don't udnerstand my points at all.

1.it has bearing on your alignment because you weren't killed. because if you were town then killing you is the most viable option.

2.It would of been a better nightkill killing a town jail keeper. Jailkeeper can fuck scum up badly. No one knew you were 2 shot. You are just saying it's stupid because you don't want to face reality. Fire should of been killed night 1 and since he wasn't a protective.

3. Then you are stupid and forced yourself into the corner because the only option after that is me and emps as a team against Ico and you. You not mentioning Ico/emps linked Ico to you. You would have to go back on your word and that would look bad.

4/5 you linking each other together is just to much of a coincidence. Fuck you might of done it at a subconscious level but you done it.

It's like you can't see why your scum because you are. Since a lot of it's night related and it did happen exactly the way I described.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

btw a protective would protect fire over you as well so you were the better kill if you were town as they would have doubts if you were town because of their own role.

I could go into why you were the optimal kill as town but you weren't town. Just trust me as someone who's really good at working out power roles and how night resolves that if you were town you were the optimal kill night 2.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

I was tired of this game because of certain select few townies not your actions or any of the scum team. It also wasn't expected as you vs gamma is your lynch as well. You were dead from that point on.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by emps »

In post 2678, Iconeum wrote:I had great fun this game
one of the must fun scumgames i've had on this site

thanks to bob and Ank to make that happen

kudos to emps for partly faking the neap claim that really did influence our play (and thanks for being our 4th for a while)

Always fun to play a game modded by schadd
hey wait a minute by bejng a 4th for a while do you mean scumbuddy?

was i an honorary scumbuddy for a while?

god how badly did i play
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"making friends is dangerous emps. always be on guard." -the worst
"Children are sticky." -MaryJoLisa
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by emps »

also can we like not argue post game and stuff

also wow ico you told them to jk me because i did that one good pr play in 1942?
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by emps »

slightly dissapointed ico had no reaction gif when he found out i was actually novice neap tho
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2720, emps wrote:also can we like not argue post game and stuff

also wow ico you told them to jk me because i did that one good pr play in 1942?
They reaped what they sow. Talk Trash yet can't back it up. Them arguing is just them trying to save face.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by emps »

i get like being somewhat emotional/kinda toxic during games but like its post game dude
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Ankamius »

the even-night neapolitan claim was very good, emps

don't worry too much about it, you did what you needed to do

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”