Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Yeah I played like shit. Ik I did. I made my peace with that when I apologized to everyone in the thread.

Just gotta play better.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The problem tchill is that you could have the best reads in the world but it doesn’t mean anything if you can’t will people together.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 3327, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The problem tchill is that you could have the best reads in the world but it doesn’t mean anything if you can’t will people together.
I think this is a problem a lot of good players have. They become too unwilling to work with town that they get isolated and it spirals them further and further into isolation across games.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 3327, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The problem tchill is that you could have the best reads in the world but it doesn’t mean anything if you can’t will people together.
I LOVE IT. I LIVE BY THIS.

Seriously. I think manipulation is the most important thing in this game.

Reads are 2nd.

That said how do I get ppl to lynch slots that are inactive? Time and time again I run into ppl that defend inactive slots saying I want to lynch them because they're inactive.

Effectively meaning they're refusing to lynch the slot because they're inactive.

HOW DO I GET AROUND THIS? I can't figure it out.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 3328, gobbledygook wrote:
I think this is a problem a lot of good players have. They become too unwilling to work with town that they get isolated and it spirals them further and further into isolation across games.
Oh please. This isn't normal for me this is the only time I've done it. Don't be so dramatic. I've said exactly what you 2 are saying before.

Save me the "I won as lurk scum I'm all knowing" BS lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

This is fun. I wonder if everyone thinks this is normal for me or if I'll ever do it again lol.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Why are you so aggro over an Internet game?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3329, Tchill13 wrote:
I LOVE IT. I LIVE BY THIS.

Seriously. I think manipulation is the most important thing in this game.

Reads are 2nd.

That said how do I get ppl to lynch slots that are inactive? Time and time again I run into ppl that defend inactive slots saying I want to lynch them because they're inactive.

Effectively meaning they're refusing to lynch the slot because they're inactive.

HOW DO I GET AROUND THIS? I can't figure it out.
Best way is to address them directly. Ask them for their reads or thoughts on specific players and posts. Follow up with specific or concrete questions. I was able to just come and go as I please because a lack of sorting.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I am not aggro, I care. If I put 700 plus posts into a game I care. I just hate that ppl don't care enough to realize that letting slots slide through a game with no activity is not a good idea.

That fake claiming is not a good idea.

That refusing to change your pov to allow yourself to work with someone is not a good idea.

I'm like mid 20s. I realized not too long ago I have to share some of these games with young teens lol. So Idc near as much as I used to. I'll tell you that.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

@luv I was fighting you pretty well. Others were not and did not care to.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Basically post #23.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 3335, Tchill13 wrote:@luv I was fighting you pretty well. Others were not and did not care to.
Yeah I knew if I just kept posting walls no one would wanna engage with me. Like my scum read on Datisi was total BS but because it was formatted in such a way it looked like I said a lot.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

OK so... You gave me no advice lol. I tried to but nobody else did. How do I get others to want to engage inactive slots.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lmao it’s really difficult to answer. I think just trying to get town to create a pro-town environment from the start regardless of whether scum can wreck that or not. So many times scum are allowed to get away with whatever because a majority of people are just allowing arguments to go on that are trivial or encouraging play that creates apathy
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think playing town is just really hard and why I much prefer scum. I can control what I can control better and not have to try to work with a lot of people.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

What?... You didn't even do much lol... Anyway don't respond to that.

So before I lost my shit. I refused to SR Luca and I was locked in on getting one of you two lynched.

That produced no results. I'm really not sure what else I could have done even without losing my shit. That said, there's always something you could do better.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

At work atm but have some free time so I’ll write a few notes on players this game.

Icon: I feel like he played really well. I could clearly Townread him throughout the game and his play was very pro-town. I disagree with fake-claiming in general but it turned out Ok in the end. His one big mistake was to not Lynch Gobble with me on D2 due to his claim, but then I should have pointed out to him about the setup, so I failed in that regard too.

Datisi: she started off very tentatively but improved a lot and I think she has the makings of a really good player. I liked some of her content and she has a good eye for observations, she just needs to be a bit more assertive as Town. I felt you were Town when I hammered you, but I thought it was for the best. Sorry about that.

Alisae: I really disliked Ali’s entrance to the game. I can understand tunneling but it really did feel irrational. I feel in general Ali is a good player though and is very forceful with their arguments, ‘e just needs to take a step back and reconsider from time to time. I’m glad I wasn’t scum this game as I’m not sure how I would have handled that tunnel.

Tchill: I said earlier in the game I felt like he’s a really good player and I meant it. I feel like there so much that’s good about his play, and it’s sad that he threw it all away like that at the end. I was always paranoid about you which is why i was reluctant to work with you. You talk a lot of game manipulation, and your constant stream of WIFOM always made me wary of you. I did enjoy playing with you for the most part and you made me literally laugh out loud on a few occasions.

Klick: i think he’s a very calm, solid kind of player. In some ways very different from me which makes him frustrating to play with from my point of view, but in his own way he was easy to read as Town from the start of D2 onwards and was very objective and considered in his opinions. Maybe I let him down by not considering the Uzi/Gobble team, but i wasn’t capable of seeing Tchill as Town after that claim. Klick was closer to reading Tchill as Town despite his claim so fair play for that.

Gobble: your entrance was really good and won you the game. It was one of the only ways you could salvage that slot. You didn’t do much after that, but you didn’t need to I guess. I suggest dropping the activity theory, but each to his own I guess.

Uzi: your posting this game is usually the type that pings me, but I was already so sure Billy was Town based on his early play, the fact no-one else was defending this slot apart from me, and from the slip. There was another reason i was read this slot as Town but can’t go into it now. It was foolish of me and lessons learnt anyway. I think Uzi’s last post where he voted Tchill was good. I read it and could have unvoted if I suspected anything was amiss, but I didn’t, so fair play.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3343, Luca Blight wrote:At work atm but have some free time so I’ll write a few notes on players this game.
wow because we care about what you have to say about us!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

what is this a fuckin newbie game
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3343, Luca Blight wrote:Gobble: your entrance was really good and won you the game.
dude honestly
you wrote this
unironically

I rly don't care about what you have to say about me :good:
GTKAS
| here.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

There was certainly some newbie-level play in this game all-round.

You don’t have to read my comments if you don’t want to, stop being a douche.

Regarding Gobble, I didn’t believe his claim, but at least three townies locked him as Town as a result of it, therefore it was a good entrance.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

well Luca
here is my advice to you

just play better
GTKAS