Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Hey, I wanted to apologise for replacing out and say I did keep up with the game.

Am I allowed to talk about why I replaced now the game is over, I wanted to apologise at the time but didn't want to break the rules
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:58 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2573, Amrun wrote:My heart didn’t want to think Skellen was scum and I should have listened to it.

I’d happily play with you again, Skellen!

P-edit: thanks. That makes me feel slightly less shitty about myself. :cry:
I didn't really want to Lynch either of you but Ben bussing paid off. Maybe it goes different if pret went down day 1 or 2 instead of 4 or 5 or whenever he finally went down.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2576, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2573, Amrun wrote:My heart didn’t want to think Skellen was scum and I should have listened to it.

I’d happily play with you again, Skellen!

P-edit: thanks. That makes me feel slightly less shitty about myself. :cry:
I didn't really want to Lynch either of you but Ben bussing paid off. Maybe it goes different if pret went down day 1 or 2 instead of 4 or 5 or whenever he finally went down.
I wasn’t likely going to vote Ben either, so like ... gg.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Amrun »

I also want to thank Plum for designing such a cool setup! Kept everyone guessing.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Plum »

In post 2560, skitter30 wrote: Thanks plum for modding!
Thank you and all the other players for playing :)
In post 2575, Mizzytastic wrote:Hey, I wanted to apologise for replacing out and say I did keep up with the game.

Am I allowed to talk about why I replaced now the game is over, I wanted to apologise at the time but didn't want to break the rules
Of course you can discuss your reasons for replacement now - the rule exists to prevent, as much as possible, replacement requests from introducing an element of outside influence on the game while it is ongoing. I'm more of a stickler than some (I think) about players talking about reasons for replacement for that reason. My ideal is for this very closed and neutral approach to discussing replacement to help ensure that every replacement situation is assumed to be essentially "regretfully, IRL stuff makes it unfeasible for me to continue playing the game to its conclusion" - no more and no less.
In post 2578, Amrun wrote:I also want to thank Plum for designing such a cool setup! Kept everyone guessing.
Thank you! I find designing Normal setups a fun challenge and I'm glad to hear when people like a setup I made. I think the unorthodox no-kill choices by both Mafia (on Night 2) and Lil Uzi Vert (on Night 3) contributed to making the setup harder to figure out as the game played out.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Ok, well I'm sorry for replacing out then. I took too much on, maybe got a bit too obsessive about the game (yay autism) and burned out, then real life and mental health stopped me getting back in to it combined with knowing I was going to be V/LA and having already mentally prepared myself for being the kill.

I did have a lot of of fun playing and would love to play again with the people here again, though a bit nervy about starting a new game after my V/LA cos I'm hoping to move home soon.

@Amrum - pret played me. I've seen him do some crazy stuff as town in games I read and I think he worked out what buttons to push. As for claiming I didn't think I had the charisma to survive that claim in lylo so I wanted to get it out there cos eating the night kill cos of the claim is almost as good as eating it cos of a successful protection.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2580, Mizzytastic wrote:Ok, well I'm sorry for replacing out then. I took too much on, maybe got a bit too obsessive about the game (yay autism) and burned out, then real life and mental health stopped me getting back in to it combined with knowing I was going to be V/LA and having already mentally prepared myself for being the kill.

I did have a lot of of fun playing and would love to play again with the people here again, though a bit nervy about starting a new game after my V/LA cos I'm hoping to move home soon.

@Amrum - pret played me. I've seen him do some crazy stuff as town in games I read and I think he worked out what buttons to push. As for claiming I didn't think I had the charisma to survive that claim in lylo so I wanted to get it out there cos eating the night kill cos of the claim is almost as good as eating it cos of a successful protection.
No worries!! In fact there was a whole nother RB and all sorts of setup things I didn’t expect.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Skellen »

Haha, it felt the same to me. I felt super uncomfortable voting you as I was hard townreading both Mizzy and you till the end, but the way things went down around scum on D2 made me think scum!ben would be too crazy of a thing. Should have paid more attention to ben, but it wouldn't have happened anyway, so what. Well played, scum.

Even although the last days were a bit frustrating with being trapped in a false guilty it was a pretty fun game. Also agree with Amrun that the setup was fun, I usually hate setup spec, but that was actually interesting to figure out. Thanks for modding, Plum.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Skellen »

Was pretty sure scum would have an investigative though. Nice Vig call from Pret.

But can you now please start rolling town for once?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, I played my heart out here. The three of us were a team playing this game not individuals. We were setting up Ben for the deep wolf early because I knew I wasn’t going to make it to end game here.

I persuaded my way out of getting lynched essentially my entire play, and then LUV still got lynched the next day.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2584, Skellen wrote:Was pretty sure scum would have an investigative though. Nice Vig call from Pret.

But can you now please start rolling town for once?
Haha, that’s what I say every time I roll scum.

We didn’t have daytalk, so I was telling my team LUV was Vig when I was spouting it.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2585, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, I played my heart out here. The three of us were a team playing this game not individuals. We were setting up Ben for the deep wolf early because I knew I wasn’t going to make it to end game here.

I persuaded my way out of getting lynched essentially my entire play, and then LUV still got lynched the next day.
That was such a shitty lynch from town. I’m still pissed about that. But oh well. :)
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, I play for the people I’m in the game with. You weren’t there yet, Amawesome.

I think I’d have been able to use my charm on you to make you come around if you were there earlier. :)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2587, Amrun wrote:
In post 2585, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, I played my heart out here. The three of us were a team playing this game not individuals. We were setting up Ben for the deep wolf early because I knew I wasn’t going to make it to end game here.

That was such a shitty lynch from town. I’m still pissed about that. But oh well. :)
You’ve never had to deal with ScumMe. You’d understand, I get into people’s heads.

Look how many times “Pret” was brought up after I died.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Ben - You wrecked it. Great job. Was fun being teammates. Would love to do it again sometime with daytalk. :lol:
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2588, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, I play for the people I’m in the game with. You weren’t there yet, Amawesome.

I think I’d have been able to use my charm on you to make you come around if you were there earlier. :)
Well, certainly, you had history with Mizzy and that would change things.

It was actually funny and I didn’t admit this in game but I read like the whole first day with you as Misery and casing you the entire time because I didn’t realize you were the same player as Pretentious. At least I didn’t post it. :shifty:
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I actually think this is my first time playing with Mizzy. Mizzy has just heard of the tale of the Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Thanks for modding, Plummy.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Amrun »

Kudos for surviving like 3 days as the most obvscum of history. Haha!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2594, Amrun wrote:Kudos for surviving like 3 days as the most obvscum of history. Haha!
One of my sayings:

“Doesn’t matter if they know you’re scum if they can’t get you lynched.”

People kill me or get confused why I’m not dead if I’m not scummy. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This is the first scum game this year that I went down, but won still, so glad I had the teammates to lean on.

Or else I’d have kept fighting much longer!! :lol:
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 2592, Flavor Leaf wrote:I actually think this is my first time playing with Mizzy. Mizzy has just heard of the tale of the Leaf
Yeah, I'd recently read 2 games before joining my first normal and I think he was town in both. You've now moved to "I just know I can't sort you well" which is probably better in the long run
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oh, Skellen, your analysis was really really on point actually. I was surprised at how much of it you figured out.

We were just setting you up to be the fall guy from before me going down.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 2598, Flavor Leaf wrote:Oh, Skellen, your analysis was really really on point actually. I was surprised at how much of it you figured out.

We were just setting you up to be the fall guy from before me going down.
Yeah, that's because after ramblings I know I can go wild with my imagination if it's scum!you. :lol:

Well, looking forward for the scum pt then.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”