Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3249, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: PenguinPower

Don’t let Farkran get a free pass tomorrow.
Nah lol you'll flip red, no way you're town
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:06 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I don’t hammer myself as scum there considering it doesn’t further my wincon to, ya know, lynch yourself as last scum.
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3249, PenguinPower wrote:Don’t let Farkran get a free pass tomorrow.
That's literally what I plan to do so like, you should have talked about this more...
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:14 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I’ve pretty transparent and pretty much said everything I have to say on Farkran slot. If you wanted to engage more about it, you could have asked directly instead of saying you were going to hammer if no one else had anything to say.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:15 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Good news is you’ll have two days to read my ISO re: Farkran. I’m here for the next Fleisher minutes of mod doesn’t lock thread.
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:32 am

I guess I can ask this. Why would you, as a mod or reviewer, put in a non-multitasking scum neighborizer and a multitasking scum backup neighborizer?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Farkran »

PP, if you're town, you really read me as an awesome deepwolf liar. I am flattered. I still think you should have cooperated more and produced more content, but that's just my opinion.

If this is a troll, it's a good one. I'm kinda still inclined to believe you conceded.

Pedit: more likely, this is way too much credit on my lying abilities. I was more than genuinely convinced of my traitor theory back in the days.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

Yep this must be PP trolling again. Last time he was scum his trolling sparked aroudn 250 plus post twlight. Back then in twlight i did big anlysis that was worthless as it centred around the false fact that PP was town. Though it did show that skitter was 100% town even if the vig didnt agree. We still won though.

I cant see PP not being scum unless fark is multi tasking back up something. Scum must have somesort of other role. As how could 2 masons a back up mason and 1/2 neap plus back up town neigbourizer be balanced vs scum neigbourizer. 2 masons and a backup act teh same as 3 masons once the first has died. See how pp was always getting on fark for suggesting there was a role cop. Which makes me think PP was a scum power role. That saw that and didnt want us to be looking for a scum rolecop.

As i just cant see fark being scum over PP. As although fark is a backup to a scum roel and most backups are teh same alignement. Imagine how swingy it would make if the scum had a backup to our neap. Night one we would of lost our neap when thcill died and scum would of gained a neap. And in that unbalanced case it woudl leave scum down power if they didnt manage to hit our neap.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:02 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3255, Something_Smart wrote:I guess I can ask this. Why would you, as a mod or reviewer, put in a non-multitasking scum neighborizer and a multitasking scum backup neighborizer?
Why would you put in a Backup Mason that would allow a surprise auto win in 3p Lylo?

Multitasking Backup would allow the backup scum pr to true claim without being caught as last scum when they couldn’t neighborize. I wouldn’t use it, but it doesn’t mean someone else wouldn’t.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:03 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Also, I’m not saying it has to be Fark. I’m almost evenly split between the two, so good luck.
<(") | (")>
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

fark you shoudl look at pp trollign in noms game.

viewtopic.php?p=11213142#p11213142

thats when his lynch happened

viewtopic.php?p=11212490#p11212490

when he was hammered
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:04 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I troll better than this, Bob. I’m hurt.
<(") | (")>
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:15 am

Post by bob3141 »

Your trolling that game was really good. Though i must admit with your lynch and all you are beign a bit lackluster. From that game i woudl expect more but i cant tell if your just trolling scum trying to trick us in new way.

But if you are infact town. That means it can only possiblybe fark then. Would make sense why he neigbhourized me. Someone who was already town reading over the confirmed townie or any other player. At teh time i was wonderign why he neighbourized me over the confirmed town smart. Smart woudl be useless to him unlike a player that was town reading him. Allowing him to direct their scum reads. As for town neigbhourizing smart woudl be better as that way you can talk privatly with confirmed town rather than a player. That although he claims to have town read ultimatly isnt confirmed like smart
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

Woudl make sense then if fark is multi tasking back up neigbhourizer something.

Even if he is just a backup the multitasking would help mitigate losing a scum partner without losing the ability. Or if he does have an extra role it allows him to neigbourize and use his main ability at the same time. Or even kill.

As can we realy say neigbhourizer is strong role unless they could use it to pocket a townie. Since nobody claims to ahev been in neigbhourhood with rapid. I wonder why he would use it unless they were gambling that we would see teh backup claim and think it was town. Maybe even think they were both town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:56 am

In post 3258, PenguinPower wrote:Why would you put in a Backup Mason that would allow a surprise auto win in 3p Lylo?
I mean that's not different from a regular mason...
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:13 am

Post by PenguinPower »

It actually can be because it’s unknown to all parties until one mason dies so early interactions are different than mason/mason interactions.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:13 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3262, bob3141 wrote:Your trolling that game was really good. Though i must admit with your lynch and all you are beign a bit lackluster. From that game i woudl expect more but i cant tell if your just trolling scum trying to trick us in new way.

But if you are infact town. That means it can only possiblybe fark then. Would make sense why he neigbhourized me. Someone who was already town reading over the confirmed townie or any other player. At teh time i was wonderign why he neighbourized me over the confirmed town smart. Smart woudl be useless to him unlike a player that was town reading him. Allowing him to direct their scum reads. As for town neigbhourizing smart woudl be better as that way you can talk privatly with confirmed town rather than a player. That although he claims to have town read ultimatly isnt confirmed like smart
I trolled with a purpose in that game.
<(") | (")>
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Farkran »

If it's bob i wonder why he would kill amrun, knowing that i would neighborize him. Even without knowing that flubber was a mason, he knew that i was a town PR and SS was conftown.

Assuming we would lynch flubber, why would he be ok going in lylo with at least 1 conftown (or almost conftown in my case - keep in mind that nobody knew about flubber)? My tunnel against PP was strong, and we talked about it in the neighborhood, so there's that - but SS wasn't townreading him. If he was going to kill SS this night though, I guess a pp/fark/bob wouldn't be bad lylo for him, given that me and pp have been SRing one another since forever. I just don't know why he killed SS last, instead of keeping amrun around in the neighborhood.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:24 am

Post by tris »

VC 5.FINAL
PenguinPower (3):
bob3141 , Farkran , PenguinPower
LYNCH!

Not Voting:
Something_Smart, Flubbernugget

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:28 am

Post by tris »

PenguinPower has been lynched. He was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie

Night 5 begins. submit your actions by
(expired on 2019-12-26 12:30:00)
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:19 am

Post by tris »

Flubbernugget has died during the night. He was a
Town Backup Mason (turned Mason)
Last edited by tris on Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:20 am

Post by tris »

Day 6 Begins!

VC 6.00
Not Voting:
Something_Smart, bob3141, Farkran

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-01-07 13:20:00)
Last edited by tris on Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:51 am

VOTE: bob

Full explanation is in the mason PT, and right or wrong we can discuss it postgame, but if Farkran is scum I'm really disappointed in the setup design.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Fark

I cant see town having 3 masons, 1 1/2 neap and back up neigbhourier

Can you honestly say thats balanced. You would need avery powerful second role for fark to be town. And no game ever has role like that
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by bob3141 »

I can see fark being multi to allow him to still use his role. If he was the last scum being back up neigbhourizer would be prety useless

So im guessing its to balance that out. So that he can still kill should he be last.

Also think about it smart why woudl i kill flubber. Of the two of you flubebr was the more open about fark being multi tasking scum. Thus fark woudl kill flubber 100% of teh time and never you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”