ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

Like I feel like you've been stalling hoping people would start townreading you more for doing nothing rather than actually solving?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by profii »

It's not wolfy AT really, you just need to say that at this point :lol:
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by profii »

Be good if I could spell too
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

No, I'd say active lurking while your counter-wagon is at L-1 is wolfy. AF, even.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Wimpy »

bird Man seems the right lynch.
I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today

I will no longer explain my reasons for my scum reads.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Wimpy »

This is my last game so I’d really like to win with this lynch.

Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Wimpy »

His last post was Saturday

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:10 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Prodding Macabre.
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:22 am

Post by ObviousScum »

Mac

Mac's gonna flip town

then can we lynch profii, PLEASE?

Luca can you just hammer so we can get on with this nonsense
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:22 am

Post by ObviousScum »

VOTE: Mac
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:23 am

Post by ObviousScum »

Like that profii is sitting on me but is putting 0 effort in trying to change your mind, wimpy, is why profii is scum

I feel like I have made the argument and been ignored

profii is just trying to like ride the storm out and hope he can pull something out of his ass in mylo
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

VOTE: Profii

I’m willing to go along with this. Based on play he’s been my biggest SR right the way through.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Wimpy »

Ugh

ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Macabre »

Talk of compromise will lead us to ruin! We must purge the evil from us! Any less will result in a decision made on poor grounds! Important!
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

You've still never said a reason to townread profii that made any sense
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Macabre »

Let us review the reasons for each participants' vote. Study!

Spoiler: Case of the burger
In post 1781, Wimpy wrote:i didn't honestly think a bird wagon would form.
In post 1847, Wimpy wrote:I’m fine with bird being lynched though cause as I said day one. It’s scum motivated to be unreadable and he’s unreadable.

Spoiler: Case of the knight
In post 1830, Luca Blight wrote:Looking at interactions etc I’m thinking the last scum is probably Wimpy.

I’ll read more and report back.
In post 1840, Luca Blight wrote:I feel lazy to make a case or anything, but I think this is the best bet.

VOTE: Wimpy
In post 1842, Luca Blight wrote:I just noticed Macabre tried to turn the attention onto OS after Profii’s claim, so maybe he’s scum.

Definitely either him or Wimpy imo.
In post 1843, Luca Blight wrote:I think Macabre is L-1, right? If so...

Intent to hammer
In post 1961, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Profii

I’m willing to go along with this. Based on play he’s been my biggest SR right the way through.

Spoiler: Case of the chimera
In post 1764, profii wrote:I guess that NK was made to remove someone who would probably vote macabre before me

It's fairly clear this game is won via PoE so we should have a day as equally fast as the night

VOTE: macabre
In post 1841, profii wrote:
In post 1839, Egix96 wrote:zzz
OS still town imo
zzz
I had a moment of doubt but I think so too

VOTE: macabre

I mean if OS is pushing me and talking about setup spec a fair bit, when I flip he isn't going to reach lylo imo so that would be too much risk for last scum

I was going to iso him but that penny dropped and it made it obvious
In post 1871, profii wrote:My theory has been slightly reinforced in light of the OS vote on Macabre

OS has been voting me on the premise that we cant have our roles together in this setup and as such has been voting me for most of this game day.

I considered the possibility that he could be scum but wrote it off in my head because let's see how that plays out...

[...]

VOTE: ObviousScum, Obviously.

Spoiler: Case of the hedgehog
In post 1762, ObviousScum wrote:Yeah I probably should have made that less obvious

Think I'm here, Mac actually made some decent points about setup spec yesterday

I really thought it was ELA and have been re-evaluating to see if I had somehow let scum slip into my townblock but I still just don't see Luca/Wimpy as scum

That being said this is the point for re-evaluations if someone wants to argue for Luca or Wimpy, or if people strongly prefer Mac to Profii
In post 1860, ObviousScum wrote:VOTE: profii.

His crumb does feel really well planned and that's my biggest doubt on this flipping scum but beyond that I really don't like the slot very much
In post 1936, ObviousScum wrote:I mean I'm gonna be optimistic and say that scum is still in mac/profii

If its wimpy or luca they did a damn good job selling town tones imo
In post 1938, ObviousScum wrote:VOTE: Mac

Alright, Luca or Profii can hammer if they want idgaf
In post 1946, ObviousScum wrote:VOTE: Profii

Like in my mind I'm like "somni wanted Mac first, wimpy wants mac first, egix wants mac first" and if the fucking meming bird is scum I will feel like a dumbass in post but that case profii posted was so damn scummy I want him gone
In post 1958, ObviousScum wrote:
Mac

Mac's gonna flip town

then can we lynch profii, PLEASE?

Luca can you just hammer so we can get on with this nonsense
In post 1959, ObviousScum wrote:VOTE: Mac
In post 1960, ObviousScum wrote:Like that profii is sitting on me but is putting 0 effort in trying to change your mind, wimpy, is why profii is scum

I feel like I have made the argument and been ignored

profii is just trying to like ride the storm out and hope he can pull something out of his ass in mylo
In post 1963, ObviousScum wrote:VOTE: Profii

Spoiler: Case of the wolf
In post 1765, Egix96 wrote:VOTE: Macabre

L1
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Wimpy »

Why are we letting this guy breathe?

Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Macabre »

In post 1863, ObviousScum wrote:well neither of the people who are best chance for scum are doing anything interesting so... yeah boring game

lynch profii? compromise on Mac?
In post 1866, ObviousScum wrote:so compromise on mac then? I feel like 70% sure he flips town but if this is just the only way we can get to profii w/e

intent
A compromise would be the worst decision! Without good reasons, we would be playing for the next day, rather than this one. However! if nobody would hope to listen to this crow, coming to the correct conclusion is meaningless! Sad!
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Macabre »

This crow is tired of the lazy deflections on the part of the hedgehog. This hedgehog is the worst hedgehog, set out to destroy us all. Horrible hedgehog!
In post 1821, Macabre wrote:
In post 1807, ObviousScum wrote:You're arguing I'm scum for being 0/2 in profii/ame but you're not really making it clear why you're pre-flipping profii as town?
The case against the Chimera was unconvincing! Suspecting the scarf boy for not playing ball is not fair! The timing of the counter argument, in favor of the chimera/scarf boy incidentally deflected from the hydra, a case of which you humored the Knight on earlier that day! Which reasons are good, and which are bad? Seemingly, all the decisions you make contain malice! Source of all evil!
In post 1805, Macabre wrote:At what point does the all-town theory go to waste? When the question of the hydra appears... What is this trajectory? Speed!
In post 1114, Luca Blight wrote:On the subject of Looker, I found their weird on a few levels.

1) they say the timings of my interaction with Frost post-slip is weird, which implies a negative opinion, but then wonders aloud if it clears me. This is also odd because Looker never refers back to this opinion of me again, but continues in their neutral stance towards me.

2) disagrees with my point against JT, saying we shouldn’t ‘penalizse’ him for giving reads. Why should anyone not be held accountable for their reads? It’s what the game of Mafia is based on. I can’t grasp this mindset at all.

3) throws random shade at EV, when Looker has been as much a bystander this game.
In post 1142, ObviousScum wrote:My inclination was to townread for because it seems like such a transparent pocket attempt (2scummy4scum). I still think there's a world where that's town indicative but I guess it's not as town-indicative for Looker as I thought it was at first (as town he's actually somewhat cautious with townreads). I still think it'd be a bit weird if both Aaron and Looker both opened the game by doing a meme townread but saying they wouldn't is the gambler's fallacy so *shrug*

is something that could come from scum looker, but is the only crassness in the whole iso, whereas as scum looker tends toward hyperbole and aggressiveness

I have to agree with Luca that is just a mess to comprehend

would have been better without the ABV

Thought a bit about and the indication of being "lost" -- was tempted to townread but he's not very often "lost" in games as either alignment so nothing recent to compare to here. The last time he says something like this was back in 2010 where he happened to be scum but that's so long ago I doubt it's pattern indicative.

Overall it's tricky. There's not a lot of towngames to compare to in the recent iso, but there's a few tonal things absent from the scum games that I would expect to see here.

I guess I would say I'm less confident in him being town now that I've read his whole iso more closely and am not making a snap judgement off but I don't think the tone issues I have with him are worse than those I sometimes feel about profii, or perhaps ELA.
In response to the scarf boy voting the hydra...
In post 1190, ObviousScum wrote:[(Ame/Profii)->Egix/Mac/Looker] would be my "please shoot" pool if we were doing one
In post 1186, ObviousScum wrote:mmmmm yeah maybe we should just lynch Ame today :/

still want profii's response to wagon
This is not innocent behavior! Open your eyes!
In post 1809, Macabre wrote:
In post 1372, ObviousScum wrote:Green flip on looker, vig shoots
egix
(?)
Leash me to {wimpy, somni}
Leash profii to {Mac}

Red flip on
looker
, vig shoots {Ame, Mac}?
Leash me to somni
Leash profii to wimpy

??
Question mark! Indeed!
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Macabre »

In post 1965, ObviousScum wrote:You've still never said a reason to townread profii that made any sense
It is a lot easier for the hedgehog to create a read than this crow, for this hedgehog has all the information needed... While the chimera has done little for us outside of their crumb and the death of the hydra, this appears, to be, again the same poor rhetoric used to kill the roman lover. Low energy!
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

So your argument for town profii requires pre-flipping profii as town and then saying that my suggested vig targets was bad?

Like what the fuck are you talking about dude? Can you just fucking use words already, we're in lylo and no one understands what the fuck you're saying

I can't save you if you keep making shitty arguments

As for the red flip targets:
A) Ame refused to claim his targets and was scummy as shit
B) You were a widely suspected VT and a great vig shot

Do you think you are NOT a great vig shot in this game? HONESTLY?

Look at this game objectively and tell me you would not be a great vig shot?

Like, some self-awareness please?
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

In post 1190, ObviousScum wrote:[(Ame/Profii)->Egix/Mac/Looker] would be my "please shoot" pool if we were doing one
SHOOTING PROFII WINS THE GAME MAYBE?
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

Like you are SCUMREADING me for 1190, the post that was 50/50 on winning the game outright?

Just to be clear, that's your argument Mac? Is that an argument you want to maintain in post?
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Macabre »

In post 1795, Macabre wrote:
In post 157, JTheophrastus Bartholomew wrote:People seem to have reads on Profii already. I don't like how Egix96 implied a town read on profii in post 68 and threw shade at those voting him. I think there's a strong chance that if one of profii and Egix96 flip scum, the other one will too
In post 412, JTheophrastus Bartholomew wrote:I've read what I've missed and these are my thoughts on the current state of affairs.
Frost and insomnia are both town.
Luca and Profii are both scum.
I felt that Luca's jump onto frost was opportunistic and a way to distract from the profii discussion which has now dissolved.
VOTE: luca
I'll read through Luca's iso now to see if it was just the way I was reading through the thread.
These are the posts which confirm the hedgehog as an evil doer! The traitor tied their read on the chimera to how the wolf behaved around them: then, later, when the chimera was no longer the biggest target, switched to the knight and chimera, when the knight was the biggest target. Where did the wolf go, and why did their read on the chimera remain the same when it was their read on the wolf that was the driving force behind the read on the chimera? Malarkey!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”